в–є Want a complete tablet review?
YES [ 42 ] ** [71,19%]
NOT [ 17 ] ** [28,81%]
Total votes: 59

Rep: (2485)
DiscussionViewSonic ViewPad 70D
Attached ImageViewSonic ViewPad 70D
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
useful links

Post has been editedLexx808 - 17.01.20, 00:27

Rep: (12)
* bullik01 Well, they have enough)))

Posted on 28/03/2018, 18:06:

C60 lenovovsky alter now))

Posted on 28/03/2018, 18:07:

And vevsonik lolik not really gash?

* Dimon_chik, not .. There is already in the business proce ... And iskhah kernel ..

Post has been editedbullik01 - 28.03.18, 18:12

* bullik01 , MDA ... I turner hands sharpened by firmware)))

* Dimon_chik, but under another no less important and useful thing sharpened: yes2:

* bullik01 Just hard to understand all of this, if during my study, youth were only landlines)))

* Dimon_chik, actually it's not so difficult ... And the manual is ..

* bullik01 , You need to read a lot. Not always clearly written, in general, I threw this business: wacko: and the time is short ... Children grow up)))

* Dimon_chik, Ah ... Well, children are more important)

* bullik01 One graduate this year. The second went to the first class.

By the way I did rutiroval kingrutom, poudalyal a bunch of stuff, trying to sew tvrp but steady butlup received, sharilsya forums for devices with the same percent, but I did not leave anything at))) remained on voldkap- "purified"))) )

* Dimon_chik, you can try to tie CWM / TWRP .. But does it make sense?)

* bullik01 , Um. I have experimented on)))

* bullik01 , You Sutra snowing? It's raining here)))

Posted on 28/03/2018, 19:04:

Yesterday perekleit module s60 has been all the rules. Today, when the observed ghosting. Over 30 seconds

* Dimon_chik, we both went)

And to say on a subject xs Th)

* bullik01 Shaman: rofl:

* Dimon_chik, special sense is not present ..

* bullik01 , Try. Like disabling the sensor, without it, and so helped to ON the body but alter opjat I want to change the region code

Rep: (2729)
M
Topic is closed due to the long lack of interest from users.
If you want to add something, etc. pressPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/07/20, 12:42