> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Ascend W1 - Firmware
What are your impressions of WP 8.1?
How do you update Windows Phone 8.1?
Chic update! [ 157 ] ** [39,15%]
Not bad, but enough glitches [ 96 ] ** [23,94%]
Go play [ 24 ] ** [5,99%]
Didn't like at all [ 6 ] ** [1,5%]
I did not set, waiting for a full update [ 118 ] ** [29,43%]
Total votes: 401

Rep: (134)
Flashing SmartphoneHuawei Ascend W1
PictureHuawei Ascend W1
Smartphone : Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions | Firmware database | Discussion on XDA пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Attention : all actions on flashing and other modification of the phone software you do at your own peril and risk!
Only you are responsible for your actions, and if you are not sure about your actions, do not do it!

It is important to know:
  • Before flashing, be sure to check the charge level of your phone! It must be at least 50%!
  • All firmware programs run as administrator!
  • If your phone was unlocked by the operator, then after the firmware you need to re-enter the unlock code

• When flashing the program may hang. Do not worry, wait a bit and flashing further.

Upgrading to Windows Phone 8.1 is available for all firmware versions!

Known bugs:
  • There is no flash drive detected on firmware 20900 (everything is fine on 05310 and 05600) -Temporary solution

Utility
Firmware archive
Original firmware:

Custom firmware:
Unlocking the smartphone \ Changing and installing custom firmware
Registry Editing \ Firmware Modifications

Post has been editedUncle - 14.01.17, 08:51
Reason for editing: Goodies

Rep: (1)
Pikach6 @ 01/03/2014, 18:48*
Memory arrays will be difficult to rewrite

say what exactly did WOW !!! Reker on this subject?

say what exactly did WOW !!! Reker on this subject?

Reker seems to have done a complete unlock

Rep: (17)
Reker seems to have done a complete unlock

did, only I have doubts.

Post has been editedpikach6 - 07.01.14, 02:45

did, only I have doubts.

What are the doubts? If I'm not mistaken, he did a lot for WP8. And unlock for our device did, the photo on Twitter confirms this.

Post has been editedThepro94 - 07.01.14, 10:02

Rep: (10)
I would have done an unlock, I would have already laid it out, but anyone can hang on. What really is missing is a browser with line breaks and applications on sd

I would have done an unlock, I would have already laid it out, but anyone can hang on.

As he wrote, he needs money for a wedding. Photo-proofs. Yes, and only his business is to spread it in free access or not. Yes, and for work it is necessary to reward.

Really, what is missing is a browser with line breaks

If I'm not mistaken, Nokia Browser is capable of it. Just with full unlock, it can and will go to our devices.

Post has been editedDan998 - 07.01.14, 16:00

Rep: (314)
Dan998 @ 07.01.2014, 16:00*
If I'm not mistaken, Nokia Browser is capable of that.
And where did you see it? There is only a Nokia Express browser, but this is a complete crap. I put it on Lumii and demolished it, the standard IE10 works fine, you can put any search engine, but on W1 only Bing, and that one buggy. With full unlock, you can put a full-fledged Opera, which I did on my old Mozart. W1 I just have a dialer, and also a file storage with 64 gigabyte memory card.

Post has been editeddinatron - 07.01.14, 16:28

Money for the wedding ??))) do not make me laugh. By and large, who needs unlock on Windows? Access to fs? What for? except that transfer applications to CD, and formatting lines in the browser. And I agree with the previous speaker, the opera on our device would be what you need. Literally today, sgs3's father set up (by the way, he offered to change) that something is not right, like everything is jerky.

Post has been editedverify111 - 07.01.14, 18:10

By and large, who needs unlock on Windows? Access to fs? What for? unless to transfer applications to cd, yes formatting of lines in the browser

So everyone needs it .. installing applications without a market, access to the registry ..
Opera on our device would be what you need.

The developers wrote that as the opportunity arises, they will release it right away.

By and large, who needs unlock on Windows?
So I used Windows a little. As I wrote earlier, with full unlock on HTC Mozart Windows 7.8, I can edit a lot more through the registry, in particular changing the icons of the upper bar, changing the sound, installing XAP without restrictions, eventually clearing the memory through the registry.
The developers wrote that as the opportunity arises, they will immediately release . Developers since the 7th Windows promise, and things are there, but developers, in particular, respected Ultrashot , XAP was made long ago, which works on 7,7.5,7.8

Post has been editeddinatron - 08.01.14, 16:29

Pikach6 @ 01/08/2014, 14:26*
Moved temporarily to android.
When I fix the bucket, then I will return to the vinfon.

Usually these words end the work ..
We are waiting for Reker to wake up.

Developed since the 7th Windows promise

They may have their own reasons why they do not release opera. On Windows, I look at all tight with third-party browsers, only UC saw.

Rep: (45)
Hello. I probably got everyone: D tell me, is it somehow possible to put gdr3 the very first? Without the last two updates. And then at my first gdr3 everything was fine, and with the update I began to eat Akum. And the controller began to behave strangely. Percentages do not flow away one by one, but in jerks of 7-10% (

For which version of the firmware do you need a DJ ??
Gdr1. Gdr2. Gdr3?

Rep: (3)
Gdr3. Most likely, it is the most common among those who decide to DJ.

Gdr3. Most likely, it is the most common among those who dare to DJ

Reker will upload the firmware from Unicom (gdr3, MB, if he does not change his mind, or they don’t say it).
cons of this firmware:
1 There is no Russian language, you can finish it.
2 English and Chinese only, maybe the reker will also cut out the English, then this will be bad.

I suggest that you look for language packs (language files, etc. Russian), so that later we can install them in, please, if someone does not like English or whale.
In theory, the reker will post a full unlock.

Rep: (0)
language packs can be pulled out from the Russian firmware

Rep: (5)
And the unlock will not prevent us from upgrading to 8.1 in the future?

Rep: (26)
irkavladis-85
What is this?
You roll back to the official firmware, but you update it.

irkavladis-85 @ 01.12.2014, 18:23*
And the unlock will not prevent us from upgrading to 8.1 in the future?
The unlock does not hurt, but if you install custom firmware, then it will not be possible to upgrade to office. Only after the rollback. But after the update, the unlock will fly.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 01:22