> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Ascend W1 - Firmware
What are your impressions of WP 8.1?
How do you update Windows Phone 8.1?
Chic update! [ 157 ] ** [39,15%]
Not bad, but enough glitches [ 96 ] ** [23,94%]
Go play [ 24 ] ** [5,99%]
Didn't like at all [ 6 ] ** [1,5%]
I did not set, waiting for a full update [ 118 ] ** [29,43%]
Total votes: 401

Rep: (134)
Flashing SmartphoneHuawei Ascend W1
PictureHuawei Ascend W1
Smartphone : Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions | Firmware database | Discussion on XDA пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Attention : all actions on flashing and other modification of the phone software you do at your own peril and risk!
Only you are responsible for your actions, and if you are not sure about your actions, do not do it!

It is important to know:
  • Before flashing, be sure to check the charge level of your phone! It must be at least 50%!
  • All firmware programs run as administrator!
  • If your phone was unlocked by the operator, then after the firmware you need to re-enter the unlock code

• When flashing the program may hang. Do not worry, wait a bit and flashing further.

Upgrading to Windows Phone 8.1 is available for all firmware versions!

Known bugs:
  • There is no flash drive detected on firmware 20900 (everything is fine on 05310 and 05600) -Temporary solution

Utility
Firmware archive
Original firmware:

Custom firmware:
Unlocking the smartphone \ Changing and installing custom firmware
Registry Editing \ Firmware Modifications

Post has been editedUncle - 14.01.17, 08:51
Reason for editing: Goodies

Rep: (17)
Dinatron @ 12.1.2014, 20:06*
The unlock does not hurt, but if you install custom firmware, then it will not be possible to upgrade to office. Only after the rollback. But after the update, the unlock will fly.

The reker found a vulnerability in the firmware (it was more chemical with ffu, then it was stored in the app).
He will give his firmware.

The reker found a vulnerability in the firmware (it was more chemical with ffu, then it was stored in the app).
He will give his firmware.

Hmm .. do you communicate with him somehow? On Twitter, he is silent, does not respond to messages

Rep: (11)
and how long to wait?

Rep: (17)
ThePro94 @ 13.1.2014, 2:08*
Hmm .. do you communicate with him somehow? On Twitter, he is silent, does not respond to messages

Chinese secret :-)
He himself was shocked for the first time :-)

Chinese secret :-)
He himself was shocked for the first time :-)

But still? It’s just that you have been promising something for a long time, you’re going to do it, you are writing that the reker must do something .. But there are no results.

Rep: (9)
The thing smells of divorce.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2321642
https://twitter.com/rekerchen

Post has been editedrrandomr - 15.01.14, 15:09

The fact that the reker is silent does not mean that the divorce .. there may be reasons for why he has not posted anything yet.

The fact that the reker is silent does not mean that the divorce .. there may be reasons for why he has not posted anything yet.

damn it has been said more than once, money is needed for the wedding, and he was going to sell unlocks somehow, and then only FOR CHAIN ​​ONLY ...

damn it has been said more than once, money is needed for the wedding, and he was going to sell unlocks somehow, and then only FOR CHAIN ​​ONLY ...

Last message of the recorder:
A Good news: Soon to release rom, testing. And the bad one: Chinese language only
Translation: Good news: I’ll release Rom soon, I'm testing. And the bad: Only Chinese

I wrote GOED, but not selling at a given time. but about what you translated, I wrote for a long time ...

I wrote GOED, but not selling at a given time. but about what you translated, I wrote for a long time ...

If you are going to spread, it is unlikely to be sold.

Rep: (1043)
M
Thepro94appointed curator of the topic

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon to forum users. When I tried to flash on GDR2, I accidentally closed QPST Config, now the process does not go further and the body does not respond to attempts to wake him up, what you advise. Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon to forum users. When I tried to flash on GDR2, I accidentally closed QPST Config, now the process does not go further and the body does not respond to attempts to wake him up, what you advise. Thanks in advance.

and try again? from 0 for?

Rep: (0)
and try again? from 0 for?

I try, the body is cut down at the stage of pumping the bootloader, vibrates and writes - there is no usb phone in download mode. chopping off by timeout.

Post has been editedNikel73 - 20.01.14, 19:57

Rep: (45)
Any news on custom firmware? :)

Posted on 1/23/2014, 10:30:

By the way, guys, and if you do downgrade from gdr3 to gdr2, please get gdr2 crookedly up? I just did it, now some bugs appeared, which in my life did not exist.

XARRTEMx @ 01/23/2014, 11:30 a.m.*
Any news on custom firmware? :)

Nope, silence. The reker has been silent since December 28, they wrote to the XDA a week ago, it seems that someone did something, but they also calmed down. Our promisingpikach6 also died down, then went to the android, then the computer burned down. So, I think, in the near future we will not see the firmware.
XARRTEMx @ 01/23/2014, 11:30 a.m.*
By the way, guys, and if you do downgrade from gdr3 to gdr2, please get gdr2 crookedly up? I just did it, now some bugs appeared, which in my life did not exist.

According to the idea, there should be no bugs. Try to do a full reset, it should help.

Post has been editedThepro94 - 23.01.14, 12:44

ThePro94 @ 01/23/2014, 1:33 PM*
According to the idea, there should be no bugs. Try to do a full reset, it should help.

Yes, I did, but it all remained (well, then I will sew again)

Yes, I did, but it all remained (well, then I will sew again)

Try again. Why didn’t you like GDR3?

ThePro94 @ 01/23/2014, 3:24 PM*
Why didn’t you like GDR3?

Yes, with the first version of GDR3 everything was fine. But with a recent update (where two updates are immediately included), he began to eat the battery in front of his eyes, so he rolled back (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 12:43 PM