Uniscope U1203 / U1203W (GSM + CDMA / GSM) - Firmware (Android 4.0, 4.1.2, MIUI, Lewa, Baidu) | US U1203, Uniscope u1203, US U1203W, Uniscope U1203W

Rep: (990)
Description Uniscope U1203
General
Attached Image

Manufacturer: Uniscope
Model: U1203
Year of release: 2012
Operating system: Android 4.0, 4.1.2
Capacity Accum. (MA В· h): 1900
Dimensions
Dimensions (mm):
(Height x width x thickness) 64.2 x 130.5 x 9.9
Weight (g): 128
CPU
Processor Type: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8625
Clock frequency (MHz): 1200
Memory
RAM (MB): 768MB
Built-in Memory (GB): 4GB
Communications
Phone: CDMA 2000 800MHz, GSM (850/900/1800 / 1900MHz)
SIM-card: two SIM-card
Other: Bluetooth, USB, GPRS, 1x, EVDO, WIFI
Standby time: up to 400 hours
Talk time: Up to 5 hours
Multimedia
Screen size: 4.3
Screen Resolution (px): 540 x 960
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Adreno 203
Camera rear (MP): 8
Autofocus: Yes
Photo flash: Yes
Camera front (MP): 2
Speaker: Mono
Headphone Out: 3.5
Others: FM radio, G-Sensor, Gyro, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass
Management and input
Touch screen: capacitive
Buttons: touch buttons
Expansion
Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC
Connectors: microUSB
Description Uniscope U1203W
General
Manufacturer: Uniscope
Model: U1203W
Year of release: 2013
Operating System: Android 4.1.2
Capacity Accum. (MAh) 1650
Dimensions
Dimensions (mm):
(Height x width x thickness) 64.2 x 130.5 x 9.9
Weight (g): 128
CPU
Processor Type: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSN8625Q
Clock frequency (MHz): 1200
Memory
RAM (MB): 1GB
Built-in Memory (GB): 4GB
Communications
Phone: CDMA 2000 800MHz, GSM (850/900/1800 / 1900MHz)
SIM-card: two SIM-card
Other: Bluetooth, USB, GPRS, 1x, EVDO, WIFI
Standby time: up to 400 hours
Talk time: Up to 5 hours
Multimedia
Screen size: 4.5
Screen Resolution (px): 540 x 960
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Adreno 203
Camera rear (MP): 8
Autofocus: Yes
Photo flash: Yes
Camera front (MP): 2
Speaker: Mono
Headphone Out: 3.5
Others: FM radio, G-Sensor, Gyro, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass
Management and input
Touch screen: capacitive
Buttons: touch buttons
Expansion
Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC
Connectors: microUSB

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers:Attached filedriver.rar(16.35 MB)
FAQ
  • Where to look for firmware U1203?
    On thisthe forum .
  • It does not work on 3G Internet Intertelcom.
    Add the APN (it.od.ua access point, user name and password IT).

Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
How to install an unofficial firmware
  1. Download the firmware
  2. Copy to a memory card
  3. restart smartphone recovery (VolUP + Power)
  4. Choose easy-to You Language
  5. We do wipe everything we see except the sdcard and internal storage
  6. Select the item "choose zip from ***" where *** is the memory in which you have firmware
  7. After installation pull out the battery and turn on your smartphone
U1203 LewaOS 4.1.2 by Lasuria aka Crea- Russified by 99%, remove all kitaychik.
U1203 BaiduCloudOS 5.1 by Lasuria aka CreaRussified ~ 99%
U1203W BaiduCloudOS 5 by Lasuria aka CreaRussified ~ 99%
Recovery
How to flash Recovery
  1. Download the recovery
  2. The folder adb, fastboot recovery Throws
  3. restart your phone in fastboot
  4. run CMD go to the folder with the console
  5. enter "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" after "fastboot reboot
U1203 Recovery MIUI v1.1.1 -Attached filerecovery_miui.rar(8.62 MB)

U1203 Recovery MIUI v1.1.1 Russian / English -Attached filerecovery_miui_rus.rar(8.18 MB)

U1203W Recovery CWM -Attached fileU1203W_recovery.rar(18.2 MB)

Changelog
02/14/2014 - added CWM recovery U1203W
02/13/2014 - added Baidu V5.1 with the Russian language for the U1203, Baidu V5 with Russian for U1203W.
02/12/2014 - added Recovery MIUI c Russian language
02/06/2014 - added Uniscope U1203W
11/14/2013 - added the official firmware, installation manual recovery
11/13/2013 - added the instructions to install unofficial firmware.
04/10/2013 - added LewaOS with the Russian language
09/23/2013 - established topic

K
Pishim my QMS about supervision, as well as me to come and answer your question in the subject because rarely I walk into this topic.

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 18.10.14, 08:59
Reason for editing: We read the "Changelog"

Rep: (0)
hardly found on rekaveri 1.1.1 MIUI placed second day flight is excellent, the interface as for me retarding, antutu issues 8200-8500 parrots in a simple battery does not eat. Phone pleased when freewheeling foreign vinheks phone has become rebutatsya after leaving stenbay, freewheeling your impression and the problem disappeared.

Crea , Could you give links that downloaded the recovery and firmware?

oftop
PS: IMHO, the topic on the U1203 to "share with a similar theme," died in a pile of spam because of poor design and mu *** Coy of the administration's policies. I hope thatsavagemessiahzine.comit will find a second life;)

Post has been editedphoenix78 - 25.09.13, 12:17

phoenix78, ;) Link to rekaveri have in the subject.

Added LewaOS by ME. with Russian language (:

Post has been editedCrea - 04.10.13, 12:26

: thank_you:
we will check

Make sure I have everything perfectly. But I immediately went to the phone 1.1.1 to 1.1.1 and rekaveri cap is, from 1.0.6 to 1.1.1 are not suitable

Rep: (1)
Crea,
Could lead LewaOS differences from office. 1.1.1?
impressions?
Screenshots?
installing LewaOS?

Rep: (3)
At last. The theme is. We are waiting for instructions. Put both Levu as usual?

Installation is simple, if there is already 1.1.1 easy to sew and then rekaveri standard wipe and sew, I recommend to first make a mold system. Screens later time until no free at work): here will try to look for newer build and update this. It works quickly, although later 2-3m beginning to fail, but it is due to software.

If someone get newer rum at Anzhi, throw me a PM on the download link, and better download and fill in the normal fayloobmenik. translate and lay out, and then half a day to spend on the forum page refresh in the hope that it will run tired!

Post has been editedCrea - 13.11.13, 19:40

As requested screenshots LewaOS 4.1.2

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedCrea - 13.11.13, 19:52

The third day at Loewe, all gud. The truth had to roll franca because the market did not start. True when set to 1.1.1 flew bear. How to recover? Who nid encountered. The second day I can not win.

People how about the battery on the day enough?

worexy, IMEI only JTAG recover. IMEI in piercing LewaOS no flies !!! She sewed through rekaveri I personally have four or five times when the tests sewed his mod.versiyu. Franca is not necessary to roll, everything is built, I just flashed yesterday at the new, to make screenshots and sync with Google and the market work. IMEI is only reset when the firmware via PC, are you sure you bear fell off? MEID stayed ?? Look in the main, that is.

skovolini, I enabled 3G and GSM (internet enabled non-stop + about 1 hour of talk time on GSM and CDMA) holds about 2 days. The modem time is 6-7 hours.

P.S. CDMA can disconnect and switch to GSM and GSM phone will turn into a GSM +

So I shilsya with the company. On the phone was 1.0.3. I sews 1.1.1 firmware and after all flew down. And in one body after repeated piercing all recovered (if the firmware with a computer 1.1.1), the other not. Loew is of course nothing to do with.
After the firmware 1.1.1:
There were zero everywhere. Using NV TOOLS prescribed imei. When repeated reading imei outputs in this prog. On the phone or on the * # 06 # or the data on the phone zeros. More precisely in line MEID: CDMA MEID zeros, and line-imei unknown. Phone network. Voice and internet for the interests there (EVDO), voice for fuel have not tried the 'Net. Is it possible some other way to check imei (and much more interesting to know the prescribed NV TOOLS IMEI)? : Rolleyes:

It happens, but why when you update to 1.1.1 happens flies IMEI xs. * # 06 # provides MEID. settings>>About phone>>Condition. Look there IMEI.

As you left? I'm still at home lying like MIUI which can be converted into Russian, but the time for cleaning of kitaychika no ..) = LewaOS new assemblies did not seem to have seen, though, something similar to the new was to Anzhi, but the download failed because the patched . Anji I always lie.

Settings>>About phone>>State = in the line MEID: CDMA MEID zeros, and line-imei unknown. "06" outputs meid 00000. While other bodies "06" gives two values ​​(and meid and imei. The last 1.1.1).
According to Levey. Of course drain resting as in my opinion. Settings "under itself" enough to make use of the phone comfortable. There are nuances, well, will not please everyone. : D. The only person I have a question to Mr. Accum. Since both tried again to flash (and suddenly prescribe imei "fool Dumka rich" -rus), and again} -) ... will not start market.yyo !!! Now a day rummaging in it without getting tired. Although night phone almost did not take anything.

Post has been editedworexy - 15.11.13, 01:08

I have to cheer the market works, try to upgrade through levamarket gugloservisy (Ruth rights are included in the settings) battery smartly keeps

If you find a AOKP will do it very fast, beautiful and easy firmware, but the time and nerve to sit there on Anzhi): once assembled firmware for Star N8000 people still put (I brought there krasotischu.

Post has been editedCrea - 15.11.13, 22:43

I do not know how to start up the market for the first time, but after a subsequent re-installation market will not start. Although there is a synchronization. And that said: gappsy rekaveri not set. While writing sakessfull.

Do n as a wipe, everyone who downloaded everything is OK just do not write, and I have works fine guglmarket and left the market.

Yes I'm in the firmware performance and no doubt. Firmware operating at 100% !!! Set to another Teller all plows on hurray. The only thing that I have caused a slight bewilderment is that gappsy not rained. A firmware itself is much more convenient, and best of all, it is much more responsive to commands. I have a bunch of times to reflash, and when rolled away, I caught myself thinking that Loew all still rocks. And the fact that I was crooked cho ... well, sometimes. The stars were not so. Well, or hands. :-). You never know.
PySy: about Rusik finally can say nothing!

Post has been editedworexy - 17.11.13, 23:41

Russian was difficult not to tie (: most fun was the cleaning of kitayschiny)) I had previously aosp, cm, miui only modil, and then left)) on the second phone from Market also troubles ?? Through lakipatcher market tried to put Broken? Can you put a crooked framework of Google?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/02/20, 17:23