Catalog of games and programs for Chinese Mobile Phones | These will be posted games and programs for Chinese Mobile Phones
-
What is your phone by manufacturer?
Chinese (copy, fake on any) [ 144 ] ** [18%]
Chinese original (from manufacturers) [ 459 ] ** [57,38%]
Not at all from China [ 110 ] ** [13,75%]
I dont know [ 58 ] ** [7,25%]
What is a manufacturer? [ 32 ] ** [4%]
View caps
First, lists of games of two platforms, and after - lists of programs [ 145 ] ** [18,13%]
Leave so [ 396 ] ** [49,5%]
Other (write to QMS curator) [ 10 ] ** [1,25%]
Total votes: 800

Rep: (43)
Catalog of games and software for Chinese phones

Typically, phones that support these formats (one of them) have a MediaTek processor (MTK), but in rare cases, phones on a Spreadtrum processor run .mrp applications, but not all will work
There are no games for Android !!!
But here you can even test .mrp games or programs on Android -Mrpoid
First, figure out what kind of game format suits you.
For example, for MRE, i.e. vxp:
List of supported devices
Fly e154
Fly e157
Explay TV240
Phillips Xenium x1560
Lenovo MA309
Alcatel OT-2012D
Nokia 220 Dual Sim
Texet TM-512R
Maxvi (clone Nokia 225)

But MiniJ, i.e. mrp is a bit more complicated. Such a format may or may not be read by Chinese fakes.
Undefined exact list
Nokia TV E71 - From the manufacturer Jixin must precisely support
Chinese fake on Nokia 5130 XpressMusic calledMusic 5130
Fly e160
Explay TITAN
Explay MU220
Mobile Q9
- clone of chinese nokia q9

Nobody forbids you to download and try to install any game.

But instructions for starting and installing games of different formats

How to install MRE (.vxp) games
Just click on the desired game and select, install or just run. It is best to move them to the Applications folder (may appear as My Apps on the phone).
Or (if you have alcatel or tcl) put them neatly in / MRE / gmas (tcl) / download / app on a flash drive (depending on the folders). (this method is only suitable for certain phones that have launch support from the menu)
Or for those who have a GameloftStore (game store)

How to install MiniJ (.mrp) games
Download MRP games
Create a mythroad folder on the memory card if it is not there
The folder should contain the file dsm_gm.mrp - the loader itselfAttached filedsm_gm.mrp.zip(39.97 KB)
There are different loaders, they are called differently (captain obvious !!!), some instead of dsm_gm.mrp setRxmanagerby replacing its name with dsm_gm.mrp (obviously !!!)
Transfer the game to this folder (mythroad)
Dial the combination * # 220807 # (sometimes you have to press a call)
On the screen there will be a list with the contents of the folder mythroad, possible instead of the normal names of the squares. Select the desired game and click "OK", then go to the first point of the menu and launch the desired file.
If you have failed, you can try the following:
Disable SIM 1 (in SIM settings, select SIM 2 mode only);
or Change the name of the folder mythroad to MulGame;
Or Move the mythroad folder to \ @downdata and rename it to @mr;
or Alternatively, instead of the code * # 220807 #, you can try * # 777755999 #;
Yes, by the way, some phones support the launch of MRP in the menu "DSM game" in the folder "list of downloaded", provided that they are not laid out in the root "mythroad", but in the folder "applist240x320" (depending on the screen)
mrp is the usual GNU zip (gzip), you can try to decompile

MRE (.vxp)

Games

Programs

MiniJ (.mrp)

Games

Programs

To replenish the topic, testers with Chinese phones are required !!! Feel free to add games and programs that can be taken from the site below, and test. We are actively discussing what went wrong or who did not work! Unsubscribe, people are interested to know!

Reviews, tests

PC software

Links
Most of the games were taken from the site.dmax.wapka.me- does not work
http://appstore.51mrp.com/- Site with mrp, nothing new since 2013
https://soundsip.com/nokia-mre-vxp-games.xhtml?sort=ff
http://pranta.mobie.in/files/MRE.html
thankGOOSE8998

We kindly request when you post games here, write information about it, the genre, what was the test for, etc., in this format
[size = 5] [color = "blue"] Alladin [/ color] [/ size]

[color = "blue"] Type: [/ color] vxp // Here either mrp or vxp (if other format, write what: thank_you :)
[color = "blue"] Genre: [/ color] Action // Genre, you don’t know for sure - at least offhand
[color = "blue"] Screen resolution: [/ color] 320x480, possibly on others // Screen resolution for the game
[color = "blue"] Tested on: [/ color] Fly e154 // Phone, which launched
[color = "blue"] Description: [/ color] // At least a little about the game / program
Game Aladdin. The name speaks for itself. You need to jump, run, etc.
Trial version // It is advisable to specify, if such

At this time, the discussion of games and programs is conducted in this topic, so you can ask about the format (vxp or mrp) of games or programs for your phone (But remember, no one can say for sure, just try to install them using the methods I described besides, Chinese phones of the same appearance (and in name) may be completely different)Therefore, write what folders your phone creates on the flash drive automatically. You can find out by inserting a blank (or formatted) USB flash drive into your phone. Folders will be created on the sd card. Indicate them in the message for information

The theme is in constant development and refinement!: beta:

Thank you can be through the reputation system by clicking onPicture, or ask the moderator to raise the reputation throughPicture, and you can also use the rating of postsPicture

K
Usually I add to the header myself, but you can contact me at QMS for its replenishment
If you notice an inaccuracy, then also contact me at QMS

My quote:"The problem is that many people have a phone from China, but no one wants to test for others, it can lead to a problem. The point is about this. And I myself have a device for games of the first vxp format(no longer...), but there is no apparatus for games of the second mrp format, was, so I added, I know what it is, but then there are problems with testing the performance of the game. The topic requires people! It is the people! "

Post has been editedMiha_and_Tema - 13.06.19, 15:24
Reason for editing: Collection of games and software for Nokia 216 RM-1187

Rep: (22)
vlavolk @ 13.11.18, 02:19*
About the signature is not clear who tried to change the signature at the running application to Nokia and what after that result, please inform.

But no one tried to unlock the demo version for the Nokia games? And then there are only three: Asphalt 6, Little Big City and Modern Combat 2. And because of their dofiga (by the standards of this phone).

Post has been editedRealCodeMaster - 24.03.19, 21:01

Rep: (18)
* RealCodeMaster,

You can remove the demo. Games create a hidden folder in the phone memory @gl_data where in the name of the file where sms There is. But Nokia is vryatli released.http://shifat100.xtgem.com/game_hack.html
Half of the game can be hacked. It's easy when your phone at the same time MRE and supports Java.

Rep: (13)
* GOOSE8998, hack works. Tested on Tetris, Subway Surfers and Fighter.

Rep: (0)
I have a touch-tone telephone Prestigio Muze K1.
In the Games folder, set the snake.
Mail in the subject, in the first post in the "How to install MRE (.vxp) game," says "It's all quite simple ......"
Download the game with the extension .vxp, put the memory card in mythroad folder.
Open the folder, the phone asks you to select the "Install" or "Open" but not a reaction does not occur when you click.

PS If you download games with other extensions, the phone is "Install" or "Open" does not offer.

GOOSE8998 @ 27.03.19, 00:59*
But Nokia is vryatli will

The fact of the garbage that Nokia does not leave anything at all. I thought maybe someone with the SDK to play.

* RealCodeMaster,
on the Nokia 216 came.

twsparkle @ 31.03.19, 21:55*
on the Nokia 216 came.

You can lay hacked games here?

Subway surfers

Type of:vxp
Genre:Action
Screen resolution:240x320
Tested on:Nokia 216
Description:You need to escape by train from the guard.
Trial version. BIN to break the game in the archive.

Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached fileSUST.zip(805.23 KB)

* twsparkle,
The second method can be cracked e.g. HEX editor ClassEditor.jar on the first 4 bytes 00 00 00 00 replace them at 00 01 00 00. If it does not change the places of 1 to 00 Example 00 01 00. Thus cracked almost 100% by geymloft games. And if there is java on the phone. With a PC is possible through the HEX editor.

But as nokiah 220-230 I do not know how. Heard it from a computer to the phone sales are not podobratsya memory. Probably nothing.
And the Nokia 216 is not Microsoft.

Rep: (43)
* suny1959,
Try playing with different resolutions
For example, the last game that got rid of -Subway surfers
View other games, maybe they just do not fit the resolution or due to lack of memory. By the way, fold in mythroad folder do not need to, if he reads vxp. Just Throw them or simply on a USB flash drive or download folder (Downloads)

* twsparkle,
And what is your firmware version, and RM. And it was interesting the differences between the Nokia 216. With Java nekotyrye trigger all VXP.
I found ful
http: //www.gsmforum.ru...71-Nokia-216- (RM-1188)
But there is no mention of java.

* GOOSE8998,
Nokia 216
V12.00.11
19-01-17
RM-1187
(C) Nokia
Language: EI

twsparkle @ 31.03.19, 23:44*
BIN to break the game in the archive.

How to use it? With Java linkGOOSE8998 ? But I have no Java, no access to the phone's memory to the computer. On a flash drive is a folder of @gl_data downloaded demos, put to hack. And where should be the game itself, in a certain directory or anywhere? Either she is still a demo.

* RealCodeMaster,
Need skipped @gl_data access to the folder in the phone memory. And in the memory card, these files are duplicated. Changed files to the memory card was no use. The game reads first from the phone and then copies the card erasing hack.
It may turn out this way. Start the application, make a demo 2 attempts. On the computer to find the file on the card that is responsible for the game hack. Format phone memory "" "It is formatted with the phone ???" "". Start the game. I wonder what would happen. Read hacked file from the card or create a new @gl_data the phone and re-3 attempts.

Posted 02/04/2019, 2:12:

* twsparkle,
3nachit RM-1187 with Java and RM-1188 without Java.

Test method for hacking nokia 220-230. Connect a USB flash drive to a computer. Create @gl_data 0 byte file. Format your phone from your phone. With the map to move the file to your phone. Start the game to make 2 attempts demo. File System feature of the folder and the file can not be the same name. The game can not write to the phone memory. Only reads from the card.
With the computer on a map to find the file in the folder @ gl_data. the first 00 is replaced by 01. I'm on flae it happened in the HEX editor. One minus nekotyrye games zapuskatsya refuse. Probably need to be skipped phone memory.

Nokia has turned on ???

phone formatting can result in the loss of important data. If I'm not to blame for the loss.

GOOSE8998 @ 02.04.19, 02:51*
Test method for hacking nokia 220-230.

It gimorr some, but not the way :-)

GOOSE8998 @ 02.04.19, 02:51*
One minus nekotyrye games zapuskatsya refuse.

The same "operation" should be done each time before starting the game or hack saved?

GOOSE8998 @ 02.04.19, 02:08*
Format phone memory "" "It is formatted with the phone ???" "".

There is no such option in the Nokia 220.

* RealCodeMaster,
Well, smart-ass from Nokia. Even the phone's memory is not formatnesh. If it is clogged hidden files.

Huck retained.

GOOSE8998 @ 02.04.19, 12:00*
Well, smart-ass from Nokia. Even the phone's memory is not formatnesh. If it is clogged hidden files.

It asks to install any drivers when you connect your phone. We need to look soft, maybe there will be available to the phone's memory.

Rep: (10)
RealCodeMaster @ 2.04.19, 13:10*
We need to look soft, maybe there will be available to the phone's memory.

The only thing I found a soft, UTB Nokia Software Recovery Tool. It is directly (without driver) learns the phone information about the firmware and can restart the phone. Escho I have seen an article like someone was able to run on the Linux driver and send the at command.

Rep: (210)
Ximik_Boda @ 03.04.19, 08:22*
someone

Yeah. :) I wrote an article on the case onlythisAnd the rest - have followers.

Through the AT-command to the file system is to access these nokiyah not checked. Shall operate AT + ESUO = 3.4, and writes that is not supported at all triple and + ESUO through switching works only active SIM cards.

And simply reset to the factory together with the data (* # 7370 #) does not work?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/24/20 13:00