Catalog of games and programs for Chinese Mobile Phones | These will be posted games and programs for Chinese Mobile Phones
-
What is your phone by manufacturer?
Chinese (copy, fake on any) [ 144 ] ** [17,87%]
Chinese original (from manufacturers) [ 464 ] ** [57,57%]
Not at all from China [ 110 ] ** [13,65%]
I dont know [ 58 ] ** [7,2%]
What is a manufacturer? [ 33 ] ** [4,09%]
View caps
First, lists of games of two platforms, and after - lists of programs [ 146 ] ** [18,11%]
Leave so [ 400 ] ** [49,63%]
Other (write to QMS curator) [ 10 ] ** [1,24%]
Total Votes: 806

Rep: (44)
Catalog of games and software for Chinese phones

Typically, phones that support these formats (one of them) have a MediaTek processor (MTK), but in rare cases, phones on a Spreadtrum processor run .mrp applications, but not all will work
There are no games for Android !!!
But here you can even test .mrp games or programs on Android -Mrpoid
First, figure out what kind of game format suits you.
For example, for MRE, i.e. vxp:
List of supported devices
Fly e154
Fly e157
Explay TV240
Phillips Xenium x1560
Lenovo MA309
Alcatel OT-2012D
Nokia 220 Dual Sim
Texet TM-512R
Maxvi (clone Nokia 225)

But MiniJ, i.e. mrp is a bit more complicated. Such a format may or may not be read by Chinese fakes.
Undefined exact list
Nokia TV E71 - From the manufacturer Jixin must precisely support
Chinese fake on Nokia 5130 XpressMusic calledMusic 5130
Fly e160
Explay TITAN
Explay MU220
Mobile Q9
- clone of chinese nokia q9

Nobody forbids you to download and try to install any game.

But instructions for starting and installing games of different formats

How to install MRE (.vxp) games
Just click on the desired game and select, install or just run. It is best to move them to the Applications folder (may appear as My Apps on the phone).
Or (if you have alcatel or tcl) put them neatly in / MRE / gmas (tcl) / download / app on a flash drive (depending on the folders). (this method is only suitable for certain phones that have launch support from the menu)
Or for those who have a GameloftStore (game store)

How to install MiniJ (.mrp) games
Download MRP games
Create a mythroad folder on the memory card if it is not there
The folder should contain the file dsm_gm.mrp - the loader itselfAttached filedsm_gm.mrp.zip(39.97 KB)
There are different loaders, they are called differently (captain obvious !!!), some instead of dsm_gm.mrp setRxmanagerby replacing its name with dsm_gm.mrp (obviously !!!)
Transfer the game to this folder (mythroad)
Dial the combination * # 220807 # (sometimes you have to press a call)
On the screen there will be a list with the contents of the folder mythroad, possible instead of the normal names of the squares. Select the desired game and click "OK", then go to the first point of the menu and launch the desired file.
If you have failed, you can try the following:
Disable SIM 1 (in SIM settings, select SIM 2 mode only);
or Change the name of the folder mythroad to MulGame;
Or Move the mythroad folder to \ @downdata and rename it to @mr;
or Alternatively, instead of the code * # 220807 #, you can try * # 777755999 #;
Yes, by the way, some phones support the launch of MRP in the menu "DSM game" in the folder "list of downloaded", provided that they are not laid out in the root "mythroad", but in the folder "applist240x320" (depending on the screen)
mrp is the usual GNU zip (gzip), you can try to decompile

MRE (.vxp)

Games

Programs

MiniJ (.mrp)

Games

Programs

To replenish the topic, testers with Chinese phones are required !!! Feel free to add games and programs that can be taken from the site below, and test. We are actively discussing what went wrong or who did not work! Unsubscribe, people are interested to know!

Reviews, tests

PC software

Links
Most of the games were taken from the site.dmax.wapka.me- does not work
http://appstore.51mrp.com/- Site with mrp, nothing new since 2013
https://soundsip.com/nokia-mre-vxp-games.xhtml?sort=ff
http://pranta.mobie.in/files/MRE.html
thankGOOSE8998

We kindly request when you post games here, write information about it, the genre, what was the test for, etc., in this format
[size = 5] [color = "blue"] Alladin [/ color] [/ size]

[color = "blue"] Type: [/ color] vxp // Here either mrp or vxp (if other format, write what: thank_you :)
[color = "blue"] Genre: [/ color] Action // Genre, you don’t know for sure - at least offhand
[color = "blue"] Screen resolution: [/ color] 320x480, possibly on others // Screen resolution for the game
[color = "blue"] Tested on: [/ color] Fly e154 // Phone, which launched
[color = "blue"] Description: [/ color] // At least a little about the game / program
Game Aladdin. The name speaks for itself. You need to jump, run, etc.
Trial version // It is advisable to specify, if such

At this time, the discussion of games and programs is conducted in this topic, so you can ask about the format (vxp or mrp) of games or programs for your phone (But remember, no one can say for sure, just try to install them using the methods I described besides, Chinese phones of the same appearance (and in name) may be completely different)Therefore, write what folders your phone creates on the flash drive automatically. You can find out by inserting a blank (or formatted) USB flash drive into your phone. Folders will be created on the sd card. Indicate them in the message for information

The theme is in constant development and refinement!: beta:

Thank you can be through the reputation system by clicking onPicture, or ask the moderator to raise the reputation throughPicture, and you can also use the rating of postsPicture

K
Usually I add to the header myself, but you can contact me at QMS for its replenishment
If you notice an inaccuracy, then also contact me at QMS

My quote:"The problem is that many people have a phone from China, but no one wants to test for others, it can lead to a problem. The point is about this. And I myself have a device for games of the first vxp format(no longer...), but there is no apparatus for games of the second mrp format, was, so I added, I know what it is, but then there are problems with testing the performance of the game. The topic requires people! It is the people! "

Post has been editedMiha_and_Tema - 13.06.19, 15:24
Reason for editing: Collection of games and software for Nokia 216 RM-1187

Rep: (18)
* SuborgBlack,
Will love be able to run. I've been wondering why all the manufacturers began to cut to a minimum sales Snake or Tetris cut. As if Masov conspired.

Rep: (214)
Then the question is - fullflesh sdampit still happened, and now here are the lines I find in it:

Z: \ @ wcache \
Z: \ @ mresysfile \
Z: \ @ mre \
Z: \ @ push \
Z: \ @ Xml \
Z: \ @ wap \
Z: \ @ vbookmarks \
Z: \ @ bt \
Z: \ @ Dtcnt \
Z: \ NVRAM \ NVD_DATA
Z: \ NVRAM \ NVD_CORE
Z: \ NVRAM \ NVD_IMEI
Z: \ NVRAM \ CALIBRAT

@Wcache because I already have a folder on the memory card can only guess at what exactly are @mre and @mresysfile ...

Upd: several Chinese geological exploration resources reported that if during assembly EEPROM CFG_MMI_MRE_DISABLE_FMGR set flag, then the file manager tightly compiledwithout Support VXP-files. Stupidly cut all the associated code. The same applies to the built-QQ, Yahoo, and other applications. So it is necessary in this case to find workarounds.

Upd2: workarounds, most likely, do not include the AT-commands for the AT + ELAUNCH, as well as AT + EJAVA, unknown to this body.

Post has been editedSuborgblack - 10.12.18, 19:15
Reason for editing: #ifndef CFG_MMI_MRE_DISABLE_FMGR

* SuborgBlack, And what is the size of the Fula in mb? A file name can be seen on the disk Z? or just a folder @mre empty?

* GOOSE8998, it is just a line with the ways in which the idea might appear caches MRE. Drive Z - is a symlink to the main store. Fulla size - 4 MB.

* SuborgBlack,
Stripped-down insertion. Typically, the size of the Fula was less 8MB 16MB. Now I notice on the phones that do not support 4MB. Save on a flash drive. There Fule two disks must be the phone's memory disk and hidden drive. . Previously, they were 1mb and now even less than 50KB or even your phone is not available.

* SuborgBlack,
Probyval open ful this prog

http: //www.gsmforum.ru...ools_MTK-Disk-Explorer

True it works well with the old protsesarami MT6525 MT6552.

* GOOSE8998, I have not seen a single phone to MT6261 with memory larger than 4 MB. Both of Nokia 105 (2015 and 2017), Elari Nanophone C, this one Phillips ...

* SuborgBlack,
Nokia 105 with such a small screen, it can be something to run?

* GOOSE8998, it can not run anything, because there is no support for memory cards. But I wanted to say more - I've seen all the MT6261 phones have only 4 MB of flash.

AFMobile.
Type of :PC Windows 32bit
Genre:Program's PC
Description:Programa dla create vxp books and screensavers without knowledge of programming language. Inspruktsiya video

https: //www.youtube.co...ntinue=1&v=i6JADQHHYIA

Attached fileAFMobile.zip(14.35 MB)

demo file created this prog

Attached filevxp.zip(87.7 KB)

Post has been editedGOOSE8998 - 11.12.18, 18:44

skomplirovat managed to finished project. engine to create books works for keypads.

instruction and project

Attached fileTutorial (e-book example) .zip(4.32 MB)

file

Attached filevxp kniga.zip(115.23 KB)

Rep: (0)
Who knows how to download games on a shortened version of JAVA, and even when he writes WHAT places without AUTHORIZATION want to run Press YES NOT START

Rep: (28)
* aleksss12 ,
Did you mean what phone model?

Rep: (28)
Add to the list of supported devices fly e157 phone applications run not more than 1mb

Rep: (0)
I HAVE X-TREM PQ67

Rep: (29)
* SuborgBlack,
Also bought phone BQ Swift XL, full 4096K in the service menu stated version MRP3100
According to the instructions did not get anything from the theme in any way.
Scheele phone gourmet firmware on this phone (MXWD012_D_HL_M28K) - Pakistani QMOBILE_N230 - it has only one game application installation symptoms are the same as in the home, plus there is Russian and does not operate the camera, and Ukrainian Nomi I282 - very well done, no Fanboksa fucking with subscriptions, but the camera does not see the card (although the site has a different revision, can have and adequate but short of time), and it also did not put the game. Ukrainian would be finished - it is, and Russian, and there Fanboksa, child climbs continually to the subscription.
Firmware unpacking, looked the image - there MRE icons, VXP, MRP. Hexeditor- th searched codes - found, but there are those that simply do not work. It's a shame, because deliberately took a large-screen phone is slightly more expensive that the child play. A game without any sense in this shovel?
Yes, firmware, if anyone needs lay.
PPS At the root of the card creates a folder phy. Who can know why?

Post has been editedxapuk - 06.01.19, 18:10

* xapuk,
phy folder is first learned. It pays some political new platform made. Instead mrp and mre their websites and then on the new phone only began to cut support for games. A game where what and how fanboks ???

victorixxx @ 28.05.16, 17:34*
Metal slug - strelyalochka at levels

Metal Slug without diagonal shooting - a magical trash.

victorixxx @ 28.05.16, 17:34*
Super mario - Mario! eshkin drin

I once saw this-trunk floor for 2 minutes paralyzed.

P.S. CAT B25 for the experiments bought it vxp starts, that's pozapuskal ...

Rep: (29)
GOOSE8998 @ 08.01.19, 00:04*
A game where what and how fanboks ???

Fanboks - is a feature of our OpSosov- paid SMS subscription, that is sewn on the menu under the icon fanboks (including prediction and erotic sex prognosis)
A game - only on the Pakistani firmware - some races (detours and jumping car 10 bands), the names do not remember.
Who fought the problem with memory in Ukrainian - formatnul FAT area, and only the memory card is still in the file manager, it is also the default memory. Everything works.

Post has been editedxapuk - 09.01.19, 08:21

* xapuk,
Fanbokse on a menu in the phone settings or complicated and for some races?
On the Ukrainian vxp you can run?

Post has been editedGOOSE8998 - 09.01.19, 23:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 17:50