> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z1 - Accessories

Rep: (249)
Accessories forSony Xperia Z1
PictureHonami
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 11 firmware пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Battery cover
Branded accessories
Branded Covers
Disassembly (in Chinese)
User's manual
Headphones
Lego dock for Sony

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 09:30
Reason for editing: Topics added to the navigator: Custom firmware and firmware CyanogenMod 11

Rep: (105)
Who will take the covers where? I myself so farhttp://www.aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Litchi...1316983359.htmllooked after

Post has been editedHatter18 - 22.09.13, 13:28

Rep: (1)
Hatter18 @ 09/22/2013, 14:25*
Who will take the covers where? I myself so farhttp://www.aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Litchi...1316983359.htmllooked after

I ordered myself herehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/121179656621?ssPag...984.m1439.l2649

Rep: (11)

Also liked this one more

Post has been editedstatus36.6 - 22.09.13, 15:03

Rep: (0)
Such a beautiful phone in a cover "book" I will not put. At most insuch. Even if you drop it, it won’t suffer.

Rep: (6)
I’ll probably manage without covers, the phone is very beautiful as it is =) maybe I’ll take a maximum bumper for myself

Rep: (1014)
I looked at myself two things: like thiscase and transition

Rep: (764)
I wonder what kind of holes in the case to the right of the camera

tolstopisii13,
For infrared, in the Japs

Rep: (1014)
Stumbled upon a very interestingoption can make smart completely iron: D

p.s. here is such a still pack7 in 1 only 500r., maybe someone is interested: rolleyes:

Rep: (1)
Tell me where can I buy the original film ha screen?

Rep: (282)
Unfortunately, you can’t buy the original film anywhere, except with the screen.

Rep: (2512)
Orderedsuch a standandsuch an adapter, sorry white did not find at this price: bubble:

Dr_SAT,
And still not late to refuse? Check out the Z Ultra theme - Accessories

Walksik,
That is not critical, the frame is still black in front: bubble:

Rep: (13)
I ordered myselfRoxFit Caseon clove, and until heap poked onRoxFit anti-glare filmfor trial. Prepared for a long wait, but today they suddenly brought a package (sent October 2). I open, and instead of the film they sent a RoxFit book-case. It turns out the British sin inattention.

Rep: (23)
Then I found an interesting accessory to Y1 call me names -Aluminum Metal Frame Hard Back Bumper Case for Sony Xperia Z1 L39h

The only thing that is intended for use with L39h, i.e. for a phone without LTE and it is very possible the signal will be muffled.

Or another simpotishnaya filmBrushed Metal Edition Skin Wrap Cover Sticker Protector NOT CASE

What is most important inGOLD )))

Rep: (17)
Tell me where you can order a good matte film

Dr_SAT,
I actually mean that through these Chinese adapters the pipe charges an awful long time. Even from 2 ampere charging

Walksik,
There it is, okay, we'll see ..

Rep: (23)
Decent bumpers made of luminium)))Aluminum Alloy Metal Frame Bumper

Post has been editedpylnikov - 11.10.13, 20:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 03:03 a.m.