> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8] SamWP8 Tools | System utility based on Diagnosis.

Rep: (770)
SamWP8 Tools
Version: 1.6.1.0

Last update of the program in the header:04.02.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The functionality resembles the well-known Root Tools. But this one is for Samsung phones with WP8 on board. The functional is still small, but constantly expanding.
RequiresIntrop unlock ! Yes on WP8.

ATTENTION! This program can be dangerous! Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk. No one except you is responsible for this.
I strongly recommend NOT to include access to the file system. This feature is still poorly tested. I can not even say whether it is turned off correctly. Your chances of catching XP, flashing, or even a brick are very high.

Opportunities:
  • Registry Editor
  • Accent colors change
  • Change search engine
  • Opening full access to the file system
  • and so forth

Russian interface: Not

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileSamWP8_Tools_Debug_ARM.xap(325.41 KB)

Post has been edited-WOLF- - 04.02.14, 22:50

Rep: (0)
I understand that I am insolent, but can someone write a list of keys and what is responsible for what, at least part to change the external appearance of the system (remove the letters, add a row of icons to the initial screen when breaking and other trifles) (from the whole noobs community I will thankful)
And one more question. Is it possible to put Nokia applications on antiv ???

Rep: (1)
LeoL00, I also tried to rummage through the Sedna registry on disabling letters: I tried searching for similar branches / parameters / values, picked a couple of hours - zero
searched in HKLM \ software and HKLM \ system

Hmmm ....
I changed the search from google to VK. Now Windows Phone Developer Registration is writing to me: Connection failed, please try again later.
And haps are not put ... How so?

Rep: (98)
Acid boy @ 10/22/2013, 9:45 PM*
... I also tried to rummage in the registry of Sedna on the topic of disabling letters ...

acid boy, I also did not find anything similar. Probably defaults are somewhere in the configuration files, and to change, you need to create such a key again. Last until we have access.

Nokia Lumia 820? - Writes a deployment error 0x81030120: close_tema:

Post has been editedand123321 - 24.10.13, 11:34

and123321 @ 10.24.2013, 12:32*
Nokia Lumia 820? ...

and123321, and who promised you that Nokia would accept it? I advise you to carefully study the contents of the header in this topic.

Gentlemen, first, thank you immediately -WOLF; I have long wanted to say, but on XDA I still have no access to h @ ack $. Nevertheless, I managed to learn a lot of interesting things. Thank!

Question: is there access to% programfiles% \ WindowsApps (I, unfortunately, do not know where WP8 stores applications, but I suspect that in the same place as Windows 8)?

I tried what WPH Tools gives, there is very little access to FS. I would like to confirm or deny the way applications are stored on Windows Phone 8. In Windows 8, as you know, it’s painfully dull --- the system stores all versions of the application, just like WinSxS works. Such a side-by-side (I would say backside) s @ x. In other words, the disk always contains N + 1 copies of the deployed APPX (where N is the number of updates).

In addition, MSFT said that they store the unpacked XAPs themselves (they are not stored on Windows 8 APPX). Therefore, it was recommended to install XAP from an SD card. I suspect that the latter is not true, but I would like to see it with my own eyes.

If the problem with the copies of unpacked XAP in the repository is reproduced, I would like to clean it.

What really?

Post has been editedTCP / IP - 26.10.13, 23:15

TCP / IP,
The folder is different, user applications and systems in different folders. Copies are not stored, XAP'y too.

The folder is different, user applications and systems in different folders. Copies are not stored, XAP'y too.

Thank. I understand correctly that there is an image of NTFS 3.1?

The trick with mklink / J will not work? You can not move the application folder on the memory card by creating a junction point?

I, alas, do not know how to do a dump and I don’t know anything about 0x07 about NTFS ...

TCP / IP, There are XAPs, but only those that are sewn in ROM.

LeoL00 @ 10/27/2013, 00:49*
TCP / IP, XAPs are, but only those that are sewn in ROM.

Interesting. Thank.

In other words, in the drum, how to install applications directly from the market or from an SD card?

What was the problem with Other storage? Actually, she did not seem to go anywhere...

Post has been editedTCP / IP - 26.10.13, 23:55

TCP / IP @ 10.26.2013, 23:44*
The trick with mklink / J will not work? You can not move the application folder on the memory card by creating a junction point?

I thought about it, but for now unlock doesn't allow you to do this.
TCP / IP @ 10.26.2013, 23:54*
What was the problem with Other storage?

Well, maybe somewhere there was a loaded XAP, some cache.

TCP / IP @ 10/27/2013, 00:54*
... in the drum, how to install applications directly from the market or from an SD card? ...

By and large, yes. Installing from the card is not possible without connecting to the global network, moreover without connecting, the XAPs on the card are not even displayed, and you can only install those that are signed in the Store. The only installation from the card will save traffic.

TCP / IP @ 10/27/2013, 00:54*
... And what was the problem with Other storage? ...

I dig through the system and see, for example, a lot of graphic files, originally placed on the SD card, appear in the phone’s memory, and not only in the preview size, but also full-sized, and repeatedly duplicated in different places. Obviously, every application that uses this graphic file caches it for itself and it hangs there. Probably this happens not only with graphics.

Well, maybe somewhere there was a loaded XAP, some cache.

The MSFT dude once said that he looked at the GDR2 code and it was clear that the problem was with the Camera Roll. Allegedly, there was a problem with the rotation, when the phone with each rotation of the image in the live icon created a copy in the phone's memory. The error was then corrected only with the rotation of thumbnails of images stored in memory. Since the Samsung ATIV S SD card, the problem, as I understand it, has not yet been resolved. Even in GDR3. In fact, the latter added only a display of the occupied space by data type (by the way, it's terribly buggy, remember the known defect with multiple copying of music files).

I understand that this is oftopik, where would it be properly discussed in more detail? Have a topic? I have not been here for two years. (-;

Posted on 10/27/2013 02:24:

LeoL00 @ 10/27/2013, 01:13*
I dig through the system and see, for example, a lot of graphic files, originally placed on the SD card, appear in the phone’s memory, and not only in the preview size, but also full-sized, and repeatedly duplicated in different places. Obviously, every application that uses this graphic file caches it for itself and it hangs there. Probably this happens not only with graphics.

Yes! That is, things are still there. It turns out the application copies the JPG in IsolatedStorage?

Post has been editedTCP / IP - 27.10.13, 02:25

I posted version 1.4.
1) fixed several bugs with switches
2) added change of the search engine application, if its key exists
3) can return standard colors
4) enable and disable large screen support (initial screen / standard applications)

Rep: (14)
-Wolf-,
Can you also add on, off constant vibration when calling? (Well this is in the next version)
by the way it looks like a tweak of the search engine for me
Attached Image

Post has been editedValerich ' - 27.10.13, 17:16

ValerichВґ,
that's right, there is simply no support for encoding
damn, about vibro forgot

-WOLF-, and how to find out the application URI, to put it on launch when you click "Seach"
For example VK

pasha_kaplan,
Go to the PC in the Store for WP and in the link to the application will be the GUID.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.08.19, 15:17