WP8 vs yandex.mail | huawei ascend w1

Rep: (112)
WP8 vs yandex.mail

huawei ascend w1
OS and firmware: WP8

Description of the problem:
Faced a serious problem:

There is a corporate mail (our domain) in the mail from Yandex.
It is very necessary to receive information about new letters in a timely manner and be able to read them.

But in the end a complete bummer.

There have been actions:
I configured a standard WP client to Yandex mail servers. As a result, the entire limit of the mobile Internet was eaten in a day, since one sync eats up about 20mb of traffic: wallbash:

I had to turn it off.

Reading mail is also a problem: neither the standard browser nor the UC Browser memorize the session. Those. each time you need to enter the password again. (in this case, the sessions on the forums are remembered perfectly).

Yandex has no email client for WP.

Rep: (1045)
vasay.ru @ 09/21/2013, 16:53*
As a result, the entire limit of the mobile Internet was eaten in a day, since one sync eats up about 20mb of traffic

Did you set up mail through POP or IMAP?

Saintonotole @ 09/21/2013, 17:16*
Did you set up mail through POP or IMAP?

via POP

Try IMAP, it is more economical in terms of traffic. Plus, if there are a lot of letters, it makes sense in the sync settings to set "to receive mail only in the last week", or less.

Saintonotole @ 09/22/2013, 19:03*
Try IMAP, it is more economical in terms of traffic. Plus, if there are a lot of letters, it makes sense in the sync settings to set "to receive mail only in the last week", or less.

Through IMAP tried. Something does not want. In the settings it is set up just "for the last week" - it can not be less.

Vasay.ru @ 09/22/2013, 20:17*
Something does not want.

And what exactly does not work? Account is not added, or what? Here isinstruction from yandex, I have the traffic violation on it, and it works normally.

Saintonotole @ 09/23/2013, 07:34*
And what exactly does not work

He tries to synchronize for a long time (21 minutes) (via wi-fi), then gives error 80004004 "There were problems with downloading messages."

In general, the only adequate email client for WP with push notifications that I found is the mail.ru client, and that curve-connected my mailbox (I haven't used it for a long time and there were several hundred unread spam emails there) —the widget on the desktop showed 99 letters and push notifications do not work. Removed spam (unread letters became less than 99) - the widget began to work correctly and earned push-notifications about new letters.

With Yandex mail - full PE ... Actually, it turns out that working with it with WP is normally impossible - the mail client eats traffic, the mobile version of the web interface does not remember the password, the full version, the password remembers, but does not work correctly in UC (when trying to scroll the list of letters the interface creates figs knows what, perceiving the movement of a finger across the screen as clicking on letters)

Rep: (6)

Such a question: And if I set the synchronization every 2 hours, and at this time the Internet will be turned off, after I turn on the Internet synchronization will be automatically?

Rep: (35)
* Augustin3,
wash when the next session begins or when you enter the mailer.

Rep: (6)
Bogeyman93 @ 07/10/2014, 16:56*
wash when the next session begins or when you enter the mailer.

That is, you do not have to synchronize manually? It's not convenient every time go to each mail (and I have a lot of them :)) and synchronize everything on their own.

Rep: (0)
Good day guys!
Damn I have been fighting for 2 days already, I can’t figure it out!

I have a working .in domain
Connected to Yandex !!
Damn how to synchronize it with the phone!
Help guys give a guide!

And better write in more detail here.
Overgrowth thanks guys

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 8:20