> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M8HD - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (892)
DiscussionPiPO Max M8HD
PicturePiPO Max-M8HD
Description| Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos of the device
Overview and tests of the device
useful links
Firmware

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 26.07.16, 07:39
Reason for editing: PIPO-Project-M8HD

Rep: (36)
rest195 @ 03.10.2013, 03:03*
and where this tablet can be ordered as you have with this set dop.aksessuarov? and at what cost in Russia?

I bought in China, and to be honest did not order and did not stipulate such a set. Perhaps just got a share. In general it was nice.

Rep: (17)
looked very interesting device in terms of design is better than the M6 ​​and M9, the hardware is the same ...
will wait for feedback on models with built-in 3G.

Rep: (2)
Good day)
I want to buy a tablet with 3G for the parents, but I'm in a different city and be able to help them with setting
Does he have what it soft karaoke problem? Features? How are things with support for applications in Google Play? What about it looks vidio resolution of less than 1080? Do OTG and if there is either a flash card gig will earn 32, Wakes Whether with her fine play ?
Are there any users of the tablet with 3G? As with signal stability? How to stability Wi-Fi?
In general please write all the features, because the tablet is very good at first sight and at an acceptable price)
Thanks in advance for the answer)

Post has been editedStasStalker666 - 03.10.13, 08:30

Rep: (0)
StasStalker666,
support question. test 3 ji. The screen quality of the picture is the same as that of the M9 about?

Rep: (2)
GPS does not?

people who unsubscribe anything about this tablet

Veles31 @ 04.10.2013, 04:29*
GPS does not?

not

youjin80,
Please tell me how 3dzhi work? What notice glitches during this time use? What do you say in comparison with the M9 about 3 G, except that there is a JP and 16pamyati, I can not decide

rest195 @ 07.10.2013, 11:06*
Please tell me how 3dzhi work?

Sorry I took only vayfay when taking 3g version was only a pre-order. I do not plan to take.

youjin80,
The tablet in the works? or just lying on the shelf. How did he work if there are any problems ????? Plans to acquire. We need more information. Thank you in advance. Screen size 10.1 or really tezhe 9.4, due to the touch buttons on the bottom. They are cleaned? Horizontal vertical arrangement of the tablet as a control?

Post has been editedvertu.al - 09.10.13, 07:12

vertu.al @ 09.10.2013, 12:09*
The tablet in the works? or just lying on the shelf. How did he work if there are any problems ?????

He can not work, I leave it to itself, reader, Internet. Today got blunted: hanging on chrome, the power button does not respond. I pressed the reset, rebooted, it feels good.
I thought to flash it, but the site is not yet firmware. I'll try to use a different browser.
Screen size 10.1 or really tezhe 9.4, due to the touch buttons on the bottom. They are cleaned?

Screen pacing himself - 10.1 inches. Buttons are not TV? Regarding removed or not, I do not interfere. It seems to have the bend to collapse the status bar.
Horizontal vertical arrangement of the tablet as a control?

Here it does not understand the question.

Rep: (4)
As I understand it, the case that the same danogo tablet as in previous versions. Just manufacturers have established 10 "screen instead of 9.4" by reducing the frame around the screen.

Question to those who bought it:
When using this tablet if there is discomfort associated thin frame? Are there many accidental clicks? Is there any possibility to hold it with one hand, not meshing at the same screen?

Another would very much like to see a comparative overview of this model with the previous (Max-M8Pro, Max-M8).

Post has been editedVaboy - 09.10.13, 12:35

And another request:
If it is not difficult to give detailed results AnTuTu (first tab, Test). And then the pictures in the video review only Ranking and Device Info.
Particularly interested in the test results Internal Storage speed as previous models M8 and M8Pro - it was the most problematic place and the device is often long podvisal a flash drive in operations.

VaBoy @ 09.10.2013, 17:34*
If it is not difficult to give detailed results AnTuTu (first tab, Test). And then the pictures in the video review only Ranking and Device Info.

results AnTuTu (first tab, Test)
Attached Image

It?

Post has been editedyoujin80 - 09.10.13, 13:00

youjin80 @ 09.10.2013, 12:59*
It?

Yes it. Much obliged.
A little later, I come home and compare these results with its M8. Then I accomplish your goal, if you are interested.

Post has been editedVaboy - 09.10.13, 13:13

youjin80,
Horizontal vertical arrangement of the tablet as a control?
Here it does not understand the question.
As in the smart, turning 90 degrees, the band with touch buttons turns to the side?

someone ordered from China? complicated?!

ebzdonsky,
No big difficulties, but there is a big risk. In general, read the threads about buying from China

Ali (aliekspress) saw only one seller. and whether he is available ????

vertu.al @ 09.10.2013, 18:10*
As in the smart, turning 90 degrees, the band with touch buttons turns to the side?

When turning, the status bar is always at the bottom of the screen.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 12:18