> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M8HD - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (890)
DiscussionPiPO Max M8HD
PicturePiPO Max-M8HD
Description| Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos of the device
Overview and tests of the device
useful links
Firmware

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 26.07.16, 07:39
Reason for editing: PIPO-Project-M8HD

Rep: (36)
a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedyoujin80 - 21.09.13, 15:01

The tablet on his hands. From pleasant: probably as one of the first customers was a promotion, packaging sent chic. Two cover, two OTG, car charger + mains, hdmi cable, hdmi adapter for, headphones and stand under the plate, the film on the screen, 2 yusb cable.

photo accessories
Attached Image

Post has been editedyoujin80 - 25.09.13, 12:32

Results Antutu 4.0.1, and the first surprise, and the processor is Samsung ??? : Rofl: But it blunted antutu, version below show that all the same Rockchip: D
antutu
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (15)
What's his screen size, really? At Pipo M8 line with a diagonal 9.4 "was, and with a diagonal of 10.1" was M9 line.
In addition, the tablet with a diagonal of 10.1 "1920x1200 and RK3188 processor at Pipo already have - isM9Pro.

Post has been editedAirobot - 26.09.13, 13:07

Airobot @ 26.09.2013, 18:06*
What's his screen size, really?

I measured the screen itself: exactly 10.1 inches

Rep: (27)
today only read the news that it is only going to sell. where I got and for how much? what is so rushed? like an interesting model turned. You can put a real photo of the tablet and what is a mini review?

stosoll @ 27.09.2013, 00:39*
today only read the news that it is only going to sell. where I got and for how much? what is so rushed? like an interesting model turned. You can put a real photo of the tablet and what is a mini review?

I am in China, I have a hobby - plates, the real picture is now made, a review also, tomorrow, send him away for the battery, then review. Wanted today, but did not have time))

Photos, as well as promised. By the way, a photo of the box, there is written the screen diagonal. Well, to confirm my words above B)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 26.09.13, 22:27
Reason for editing: spoiler.

Well, sort of neploh.ya now just choose a new tablet Asus tf101 instead. I am looking for something to not aypadopodobnym screen size and high resolution. Behind the metal?

stosoll @ 27.09.2013, 03:53*
Behind the metal?

I am sitting right now but knocked him and Onda on the cover. accurate aluminum rear Oo At Onda. But button black coating or with a metal impurity. From the sound of the same. Unclear. : Blush: Tomorrow I'll ask support Pipo.

Posted on 09/26/2013, 23:08:

And you do not want to scratch: D

Rep: (28)
youjin80 @ 26.09.2013, 23:08*
Unclear.

So as to touch? Warm plastic, aluminum - cool. Off and frost-free)

The first schools, behind the play in the middle of the junction, above the camera. The cover is not noticeable, but withdrew for a photo OO Plus click, while turning the (sort of) and booting antutu. By the way about antutu: updated antutu night, and now writes that rokchip percent.

Posted 09/27/2013, 3:37:

matyashko @ 09/27/2013 06:00*
So as to touch? Warm plastic, aluminum - cool.

Felt like a cold: lol: as aluminum on Onda.
matyashko @ 09/27/2013 06:00*
Off and frost-free)

We've got a cold does not happen at night +25: rolleyes:

Posted 09/27/2013, 3:41:

but cover)) something like soft rubber, very pleasant to the touch, with a slot for the front speakers, cameras and interfaces. It is true that stand out the front of both the iPads, and did not understand whether it is possible to fix it as the triangle. Well, when you close the magnetic latch plate.

Post has been editedyoujin80 - 27.09.13, 03:35

Rep: (15)
On Taobao there were as low as 1299 yuan Wifi-version and from 1499 for 3G. White (pure aluminum?) And black.

yes Case looks great. and the design interesting than the somewhat similar to unroll lyumiyu, but the profile of Sonya

Rep: (71)
Modelka interesting. Seller promises after the holidays not too bad price for it in the region of $ 296.

Cepexa @ 27.09.2013, 17:13*
Seller promises after the holidays not too bad price for it in the region of $ 296.

Very very expensive.

Rep: (71)
youjin80 @ 27.09.2013, 13:54*
Very very expensive.

and that there did offer cheaper?
It is meant delivery. The fact that in China they are cheaper it is clear.

Cepexa @ 27.09.2013, 19:47*
and that there did offer cheaper?
It is meant delivery. The fact that in China they are cheaper it is clear.

ok, ok about delivery was nothing written, thought it was Ali somewhere: yes2:

Rep: (0)
If we compare it with the M9 Pro HD - what's the difference?

By battery: when playing the video file size of 9.5 GB at 50 brightness and incorporated vayfay from 100 percent to 10% for 8 hours and 5 minutes.
Attached Image

Post has been editedyoujin80 - 27.09.13, 18:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 00:22