Jolla Sailfish | Smartphone, 4.5 "/ 1.4GHz / 1GB RAM / Smartphone on Sailfish OS

Rep: (608)
DiscussionSailfish OS and devices on it
Picturesmartphone on Sailfish OS
Description | Discussion пїЅ FAQ В»AccessoriesВ» | A source of information | CLUB owners "

Current news:Jolla C - community version of the phone. Delivered to customers, order is not possible.
Attached Image

The current version of Sailfish OS -2.1.4.14

The port for n9 is discussed here: Sailfish for Nokia N9

The port for the LG Nexus 4 is discussed here: LG Nexus 4 - Sailfish OS (OS 1.X.H.XX)

Phone features:

• Dimensions: 131x68x9.9 mm (WCT)
  • Weight: 141 g
  • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon's 2-core processor with a frequency of 1.4GHz

• Connection
    GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
    WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz
    4G LTE (channels 3 (1800 MHz), 7 (2600 MHz) and 20 (800 MHz), works in Megafon / MTS / Beeline networks
    WLAN 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz
    Bluetooth 4.0 EDR HS
    AGPS & GLONASS

• Connection to computer: USB2.0 High-Speed, Micro-USB

• Audio Jack: 3.5mm 4-pin audio jack

• Sim Card: Micro SIM

• Expandable: I2C connector under the back cover

• Memory:
    The amount of internal storage 16GB
    MicroSD card slot
    1GB RAM

• Screen:
    4.5 "Estrade display" with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels (qHD)
    5-point multi-touch
    Gorilla 2 в„ў Glass

• Camera:
    8Mp main camera with autofocus and LED flash (1 diode)
    2MP front camera

• Sensors:
    Proximity sensor
    Accelerometer
    Gyroscope
    Compass
    Light sensor

• Nutrition:
    Talk: 9/10 hours (GSM / 3G)
    Standby time: up to 500 hours
    Replaceable battery 2100mAh, 3.8V, 7.98Vhch

Jolla C and Intex AquaFish features:

• Dimensions: 142С…72С…9.6 mm (Р’РҐРЁРҐРў)
  • Weight: 150 g
  • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 4-core processor with a frequency of 1.3GHz

• Connection
    GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
    WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz
    4G LTE
    Jolla C: Channels 1, 3 (1800 MHz), 7 (2600 MHz) and 20 (800 MHz), works in Megafon / MTS / Beeline / Tele2 networks
    Intex Aquafish: Channels 3.5 (FDD) and 40 (TDD) - works in LTE networks of all operators in limited regions (channel 3,FAQ )
    WLAN 802.11
    Bluetooth
    AGPS & GLONASS

• Connection to computer: USB2.0 High-Speed, Micro-USB

• Audio Jack: 3.5mm 4-pin audio jack

• Sim card: Micro SIM - two slots

• Memory:
    The amount of internal storage 16GB
    MicroSD card slot
    2GB RAM

• Screen:
    5 "IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (HD)

• Camera:
    8Mp main camera with autofocus and LED flash (1 diode)
    2MP front camera

• Sensors:
    Proximity sensor
    Accelerometer
    Gyroscope
    Light sensor

• Nutrition:
    Replaceable 2500 mAh, 3.8V, 9.5Wh battery

Additional Information:

Post has been editedwickedsten - 08.03.18, 12:49
Reason for editing: Aquafish data

Rep: (256)
Trminator @ 12.19.2013, 20:56*
Did you work on n9?

Works.

The question is how many applications can be minimized at one time? I have not seen more than 9 on any video.

Rep: (4)
trminator, wickedsten, then it turns out that, in general, the result is another weakly controlled bydlodeys. Sorry, the expectations were different. Okay, waiting for Debian Touch :)
By the way, how is the "application store" arranged? Like google, with registration? Or something like an ubuntu application center? Are there repositories so that you can put programs from the console with one command?

Rep: (31)
Yes, a store with registration. This is written in the instructions - registration is required for activation.

And briefly about the rights. The same FBreader created a folder for settings from the user / group 10039/10039 - nemo does not have rights to it. But at the same time, 10039 has no rights to read files downloaded by nemo - they have 600 rights by default. Total, after downloading the book, the file has to be chmod

Rep: (21)
2.5 kilobytes dripped overnight. I suspect suspiciously updating the OS as the only thing for which I could not find the settings.

ZTEuser @ 12.20.2013, 09:04*
weakly controlled bydlodevays

Iptables was given to you by God from above and installed out of the box, but you do not want to use it. Close everything except duckduckgo andsavagemessiahzine.comand even be controlled.

trminator
[Android-] Applications are launched from an unprivileged user and, in principle, can demolish your home directory (/ home / nemo) and they see lists of files in all directories, but they cannot copy or delete anything from the home directory.

Then I lied - yesterday it only seemed to me that I deleted the file in the nemo directory from ES Explorer.wickedsten wrote everything correctly.

Ancelad @ 12.20.2013, 05:26*
The question is how many applications can be minimized at one time? I have not seen more than 9 on any video.

You can minimize as much as you like, but the last 9 will be visible, the rest will go beyond the edge of the screen. There is no scrolling for this list, so the application that has gone beyond the edge of the screen needs to be called up with the icon from the launcher (well, or you can beat the extra applications so that the departed one becomes visible).

Post has been editedtrminator - 20.12.13, 12:42

ZTEuser @ 12.20.2013, 09:04*
Are there repositories so that you can put programs from the console with one command?

I installed the file manager (graphic) from the repository. Accordingly, no one will prohibit making your repository, filling it exclusively with programs that were personally compiled from read and informed sources.

Rep: (1)
The native player does not show the downloaded video (there is sound, but there is no picture). Is it like that for everyone, or is it necessary to “play a shaman” somewhere?
PS: the video from Jolla shows fine.

pin9,
perhaps the codecs are missing. Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (avc1) - this is in the native video. Try transcode the video.

Rep: (4)
Trminator @ 12.20.2013, 13:38*
Iptables was given to you by God from above and installed out of the box, but you do not want to use it.

Why do not we want, we want. We don’t know, we don’t use it. Thanks for the help, and indeed it will be necessary to study console commands in more detail. In Russian, by the way, there is extremely little information. And in android, it seems there are no iptables from the box. But I found out that all these droidwalls and others are just crooked graphical settings over iptables, which means they are not needed. So I will put the terminal emulator and smoke mana.
But in general, what are MeeGo and SailFish good about in this case? I’m reading, and I don’t understand. If Symbian were developed further, I would probably stay on it.

Rep: (61)
ZTEuser @ 12.19.2013, 15:13*
In any case, even if the developers suddenly decide to create some kind of difficulties for users, you can always fork in which everything unwanted is cut - the code is open under the GPL license.

The entire graphical interface is closed. From free only linux, qt, wayland - the base system and libraries, in short.

Rep: (19)
Question on assembly - edging around the edges metal or ...? And what metal?

DAskeza,
Judging by the sensations - plastic. I can’t see scratches on it for almost a week.

I read somewhere that it’s metal, but oh well, plastic is so plastic, it hurts a lot of cracks, probably already clogged with dust, or not? It’s not clear with the Internet, that is, with packet data, that is, they sometimes get it themselves or am I confusing something?

DAskeza,
Dust not clogged. I follow this.
We have decided on the Internet - it includes for some reason for positioning. Regardless of whether it is native cards or an android application. As soon as the public bugtracker works, I’ll ask.

DAskeza @ 12.20.2013, 20:10*
Question on assembly - edging around the edges metal or ...? And what metal?

Definitely metal. Which one is not in the know ... What are they all like?
"rocker" and the on / off button, by the way, is also metal.

Post has been editedpin9 - 21.12.13, 01:19

DAskeza @ 12.20.2013, 18:10*
edging around the edges metal or ...? And what metal?

Aluminum. The bottom end is plastic, around the screen and slightly fits on the sides - also plastic.

A friend’s sister went to Finland and asked for a rest to buy this device, maybe I’m joining your holy trinity of owners of Jolla backgrounds. Does it catch the network? Does not fail? What is the bitrate of the video from the camera?

Does the network catch it? Does not fail?

Megaphone-Moscow: all with a bang, and communication and the Internet (maybe even better than H9). Now in Vilnius (OMNITEL LT): the connection is all good. I do not use the Internet in roaming. By the way, in the romenga, the “data transfer” navigation itself does not include;)

What kind of memory cards do you have? How much memory and class? Are there lags when filling out the card? Does HD video play?

Rep: (0)
Hello! Gave this device. Does anyone have a desire to purchase it in Moscow?

Post has been editednew32 - 21.12.13, 23:56

Rep: (0)
I could not watch the video. Even the one recorded by Jolla.

Who knows what to watch?

And he answered himself: it’s necessary to go not to the Media, but to the Gallery ...

Post has been editedi3000 - 22.12.13, 00:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 11:05