> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP8] Angry Birds (Star Wars II) | [Arcade]

Rep: (844)
[WP8] Angry Birds (Star Wars II)
Version: 1.8.1.0
Genre: Arcade

Last update of the game in the header:4.04.2015

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Meet the new series of the main commercial mashup of recent years: Angry Birds and "Star Wars." If in the previous section focused on the events of the original trilogy, but now throws us for a few decades ago. There is Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn and even, unfortunately, Jar Jar Binks.
Use the Force for Good to deal with greedy swinish Federation ... Or go to the dark side!
The main changes - the option to play for pigs (Join The Pork Side - one of the mottos of the game) and the ability to add new game birds, scanning camera smartphone or tablet special action figures.
The gameplay has not changed significantly compared to the original Angry Birds, and it is all who played Angry Birds Star Wars, and all will be able to immediately go level by level without delay. A key differentiator of the "evil birds", pertaining to Star Wars, you can call the special abilities of each character, which are activated during the flight time by pressing the screen. The game will carefully trained before each new character that appears on the scene.

Attached Image

Download:
XAP:
Angry_Birds_Star_Wars_II_v1.8.1.0.xap (69,74 MB)
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/ru-ru/store/ap...f9-4a5de698d58a

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 04.04.15, 23:19
Reason for editing: v1.8.1.0

Rep: (10)
under 7.5 will not go?

Rep: (5)
alexs1401 @ 22.09.2013, 17:31*
under 7.5 will not go?

No, WP7 can be buried (

Rep: (168)
Hung a couple of times while changing the level :(. Decides the closing of the game and restarting, but the fact of annoying. Once barely passed the level, but it hung up and lost this progress ..

Rep: (0)
Why can not I download? when the link will turn on, should begin downloading but it just nenachinaetsya site unbootable

Duality6,
[FAQ] How to download * .xap

Rep: (16)
Possible under the Student Unlock put this .xap *?

How is it to put the game on a wine background 8 ?? I'm stupid)
}-)

lanstern,
No, this is a demo version - downloaded from the Market.

FAVORITOPEN74,
Download har * and transfer it to a CD card, you reboot your smartphone, go to the market there will be item CD - card, select the downloaded game - set. Or put directly to the store, no difference.

Chush @ 09/25/2013, 9:25*
No, this is a demo version - downloaded from the Market.

I got it. And when will the purchased version? Or where it can be found?

Rep: (3965)
lanstern @ 25.09.2013, 13:52*
And when will the purchased version? Or where it can be found?

Never and nowhere.
Hacked hapy for WP8 mankind has not yet learned to do.

kirk999 @ 25.09.2013, 15:12*
Hacked hapy for WP8 mankind has not yet learned to do.

Well, let's say I downloaded Fruit Ninja full version ... I mean it. Perhaps "Hacked" is not a valid expression. As if the purchased versions, which can be installed via Student and use ...

Rep: (40)
Well, let's say I downloaded Fruit Ninja full version ... I mean it. Perhaps "Hacked" is not a valid expression. As if the purchased versions, which can be installed via Student and use ...

About it and say - it is impossible. You can put only wp7 game in this way, if there is one version for 7 and 8. That hacked Vp7 hap can be put with studio unlock and enjoy. But if hap only vp8, then bummer

Rep: (3)
7.5 worth the wait?

And what about installing the game who do not have a memory card, and clean its memory?

Rep: (168)
weezywayne, "Shop" in any program on a smart VP will help in this difficult matter ...

Rep: (95)
Hacked version to unlock student
Attached fileAngry_Birds_Star_Wars_2.xap(32.04 MB)

Post has been editedChush - 16.10.13, 07:58
Reason for editing: in the cap!

Has anyone been able to upgrade?

Rep: (1)
Why can not I download this file click xap download and all ....
help me please

M

Post has been editedkirk999 - 23.01.14, 16:22

Rep: (95)
azamat + 803,
[FAQ] How to download * .xap, instructions with pictures

Rep: (1)
Thank you and I last time stupidly clicked on the links

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/29/20, 7:15