Sound Archive | ringtones, ringtones, realtones, cuts ...

Rep: (1335)
Sound archive; ringtones, ringtones, realtones, cuts ...

Sound archive | Calls | Music search

Attached Image

• In this thread we post interesting sounds, ringtones, cuts, jokes, voice calls, real tones, etc., in your opinion.
  • Here we upload filesPotrekovo size NOT more than3MB Otherwise, it is possible to delete files with posts.
  • Practical advice frommishazemcovFor Those Who ask for help in editing or searching in this topic. Respect the work of others. Spoiler"About orders"

Important information!
Reasons for limiting file size:
  • For example, a track lasting 1min. 20sec and 1.3 MB has the following tech. data: (approximately 11: 1 compression) .Audio: 128 Kbps; 44,100 Hz; 16 bit; Stereo; MP3 One minute of sound with these parameters takes up approximately 0.91 MB.More and with an example here.

If possible, specify:
  1. Artist and / or track name
  2. If you want to attach a PICTURE with the image of the artist / his album / screenshot, or any other interesting information about this track or artist - please remove it all under SPOILER.
  3. If you post more than two songs in one post, try to have the file names start with the same symbol (This will greatly facilitate their search for people who have a lot of music).
  4. Bulky posts; with a detailed description, with a large number of tracks, etc. leave visible key information about the post, the rest is to be removed under SPOILER.

Regarding the placement of archives in the branch:
  • Who else has not guessed, then we post files to this thread! It is not just like that. I repeat, many people come to the forum and, in particular, to this branch from mobile devices, and the mobile Internet here is not cheap, not fast, and why should the whole archive be to a person if he was interested in one composition from your list? Against the archives as such, I personally, I have nothing to oppose, with a list of descriptions and humanly named tracks.

About orders
  1. Seekers Here - you no one, nothing should NOT, for this type of requests; “Make me feel better” will be ignored. Have respect for those who help you in your "Wishlist"
  2. Try to follow the rules that are described in the header of each topic. For example, in this topic:
    • Here We upload files by size NOT more than 2MB.
      Otherwise, it is possible to delete files with posts.

3. Specify your desires, it is quite difficult to guess what you want.
  4. Do not personalize your requests. The topic is visited by a sufficient number of users who can also help you.
    • Example: Can mishazemcov help bring to perfection?

5. + - this is not some local currency, but an opportunity to express your gratitude to the participant who tried to help you. The implication is that a cultured person will never forget to do it!
  6. There is no need to arrange polemics in the subject line, or the exchange of courtesies, it may not be interesting for the rest, there are personal messages for all of this - QMS

Useful programs
  • - The resource contains many free programs for converting, downloading, etc.

• mp3DirectCut 2.11
    • Compact utility for direct editing of MP3 files: allows you to trim silence at the beginning and / or end of the file, normalize the sound, and smoothly remove it at the end of the song, merge files, edit ID3 tags and burn Mp3 directly to disk - without decompression in PCM -format (ACM and LAME codecs are supported). Interface languageRussian;
    • Attached filemp3DC211.rar(203.09 KB)

• MP3Gain 1.3.4:
    • Utility to normalize (equalize) the volume of MP3 audio files. It works directly with the files - without first decoding them, thereby allowing you to fully preserve the sound quality. No installation required! Interface language:Russian;
    • Attached filemp3gain.rar(221.7 KB)

• Easy CD_DA Extractor Pro.v12.0.4.Build1
    • The program is not small in size, but it is worth it. This program is designed to convert audio CDs to high-quality digital audio files, as well as to burn MP3, WAV MP4, Windows Media Audio, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, AAC and Monkey-s files to audio CD. You can convert audio tracks directly to MP3, WMA, VQF, OGG or WAV and convert from one audio format to another. One of the main features is the ability to use both standard Windows ACM drivers, external or internal codecs (Wave / PCM, Wave / ADPCM, LAME MP3 Encoder, TwinVQ VQF Encoder, Fraunhofer MP3 Encoder, Windows Media Audio Encoder, etc.). It also supports loading data from the CDDB, using and editing CDPlauer.ini, ID3 / ID3V2 / ID3W-tags, normalizing the volume level, removing pauses. It works with almost all IDE / SCSI / USB / FIREWIRE-drives, normalize the volume level, remove pauses. The program works with all versions of Windows and supports most languages ​​(including Russian). Medication and installation instructions are present;
    • Attached fileEasy_CD_DA_Extractor_Pro_12.0.4_Build_1.rar(7.71 MB)

• Creative WaveStudio
    • A utility for editing MP3 files, inserting various effects, sound normalization. Does not require installation. Interface language: English.
    • Attached fileCreative_WaveStudio.rar(975.56 KB)

• Audacity 1.3.10 Rus
    • Free, easy-to-use sound editor for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU / Linux and other operating systems. Audacity can be used to: record audio, digitize analog recordings (cassettes, records), edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3 and WAV files, physically edit several files (cut, paste, mix), change the speed and pitch of the recording. Built-in effects: Echo, Phaser, Wahwah, U-turn.
    • Latest version onprogram site.

• AIMP v2.60 Tools RUS (Converter & Recoder)
    • Included AIMPovsky converter and recorder. The recorder did not use, but the converter is not very bad. A lot of supported settings and formats, fast and convenient, in one word - I advise.
    • Always fresh version onprogram site
    • Attached fileaimp_tools_2.60.525.rar(2.24 MB)

• GoldWave 5.55 + Rus
    • Very powerful audio editor designed to play, edit, mix and analyze sound files. Able to quickly work with large files. It has many different effects. Understands MP3, WAV, AU, IFF, VOC, SND, MAT, AIFF, raw, data, as well as many other formats. Able to convert from one format to another. With the help of GoldWave, you can apply all sorts of effects (add an echo, fade sound effect, Fade edit, etc.) to remove noise, restore old recordings, etc. GoldWave allows you to record sound from tapes, records, radio, as well as from a microphone. The CD Reader tool allows you to make exact copies of the tracks of audio CDs.
    • Download:Attached fileGoldWave_5.55 ___ Rus.rar(3.25 MB)

• Android editorDoninn Audio Cutter Free :

• Android editorMP3 Cutter :

Useful pages

Post has been editedvovo - 17.06.19, 13:15
Reason for editing: Completed ...

Rep: (1407)
Ischcho Umaturman ... "I was waiting for you" ...

Attached files

Attached fileUMATURMAN.wma(110.48 KB)

Seryoga - "Zakolebal"

Attached files

Attached fileZakolebal.wma(207.89 KB)

Prodigy - Voodoo People

Attached files

Attached fileVoodoo_People.wma(179.12 KB)

And my 666th message ...

Attached files

Attached fileBring_Me_To_Life.wma(258.69 KB)

Rep: (35)
Hunter666.04.11.06 11:31:13
I am looking for the sounds of a police siren. Can someone tell me where to get it?

Will this go?

Attached files

Attached file_Police.mp3(250.9 KB)

Rep: (1700)
Right here I found a set of sounds from Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition in the open spaces of the network. In the set of 23 sounds - mostly piano, a little guitar and just a little - a synthesizer (although of course it's all a synthesizer :)). Sounds - alerts, wakeup, etc., IMO, very beautiful and unobtrusive. I have already assigned myself to a PDA something for various events, especially for alarm clocks, there are wonderful samples.

Attached files

Attached file8800siroccoMP3.rar(4.52 MB)

Post has been editedkoordinator - 12.01.12, 01:05
Reason for editing: +1 by antsum

Rep: (5)
Could you lay out sets of sounds and melodies from different firmware of different devices? Which defaults there laid ...
What melodies or sounds do you use for reminders? Share it!
Here is my sound ...

Attached files

Attached fileOld_Stal.wav(85.85 KB)

Rep: (27)
Here, I found Pink Floyd & Eric Prydz - Proper Education.
The entire song in the archive is Club Edit.

Attached files

Attached file21.zip(12.85 MB)

Rep: (0)
RunAway 02/11/07 2:23:50 PM
Colleagues! Och looking for the sound of a police car and where at the end they speak through a megaphone, such as the subscriber! press the curb and pick up the phone! .. nowhere: (we can help?

RUNAWAY Especially for you

Attached files

Attached filesiren.mp3(79.39 KB)

Rep: (4)
Zdesya, citizens, mpeЕЎki group "Chi-li." Cut strictly by the program Sony SoundForge from a real CD.

Attached files

Attached fileMP3_CHILI.rar(3.09 MB)

Rep: (6)
here on sms! sound from masyanya!

Attached files

Attached file001_sms_prishlo.wav(39.56 KB)

And at the mona call and put a cool theme, be sure to listen! :)

Attached files

Attached file_______. mp3(129.4 KB)

and one more sms.ku

Attached files

Attached file____________________. wav(140.59 KB)

Rep: (11)
I've been using it for a long time.
Shy nicely.
My roll ...

Attached files

Attached fileTuHDuH.mp3(110.93 KB)

Post has been editedSkiw - 28.02.07, 16:20

Rep: (4)
Here is an interesting sound wav (phone)

Attached files

Attached fileoldphone.wav(34.37 KB)

Rep: (42)
Who does not dance, that Filip Kirkorov ...

Attached files

Attached file_Zvonit_ru_.mp3(637.86 KB)

Rep: (72)
Attached fileimg-29750-rings.zip(255.56 KB)

"decent" calls for serious people, moderators did not approve a separate topic, but in vain

But I still suggest back open topicRinging tonesso that there it was possible to exchange calls exactly the same as in the archive

Rep: (9)
Here I offer my collection of used melodies, maybe someone has it, maybe someone is familiar ... just maybe someone will come in handy;)
I will be glad if she also puts a thread like that.

Added @ 14.03.2007, 15:05

pancake pozno noticed a branch of ringtones, I apologize .... and if possible transfer.
Pardon

Attached files

Attached fileMobil_mp3.rar(2.52 MB)

Rep: (9)
Tell me, who is the performer of this composition, I know before this song was, Wait, it seems like a full-time melody in Soneriki.
Mozh who remembers ;-)

Attached files

Attached fileVERTU.mp3(550.2 KB)

Post has been editedghook - 19.03.07, 11:05

Rep: (8)
Dedicated to all fans of Futurrama !!!

Attached files

Attached fileFuturamaStartTheme.mp3(333.84 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19, 06:55