> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Teclast P89 mini / Explay i1 / Vido M6 / Allview Viva i8 - Discussion | Tablet 7.9 "

Rep: (36)
DiscussionTeclast P89 mini / Explay i1 / Vido M6 / Allview Viva i8

PictureSpecifications | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Do not be lazy to read the topic header. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • We kindly ask you to stick to the theme of the branch, to avoidfloodingandofftopic!
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • If you have any problem and you could not find a solution or could not solve it yourself - in order to find a solution as quickly as possible carefully and clearly describe the symptoms of the detected problem (or errors), as well as what attempts were made to solve it. Adding additional information (eg logs) is welcome.
Reviews в—Џ Updated 18.12.14
Brands of devices with similar hardware "stuffing" в—Џ Updated 31.12.14
Device clones (100% hardware similarity)
Variations (with minor hardware differences)
Device photos в—Џ Updated 17.01.15
FAQ в—Џ Updated 21.05.15
  • What is a topic header?
    This is the first post in a thread (Post # 1).

• What is ADB?
    It stands for Android Debug Bridge (Android Debug Bridge). You can read morehere.

• Is there an Android 5.0 (Lollipop) on our device?
    No, and in the near future is not expected.

• Are there any popular custom firmware on our Cyanogen Mod / MIUI device?

• Is there a CWM / TWRP on our device?
    CWM6 is ready, but it will not work — there is a locked bootloader on our device — until a solution is found.

• Is there a kernel with init.d support on our device?
    There are kernels, but they will not work - on our device a locked bootloader - until a solution is found.

• What is better 4.2 or 4.4?
    4.2 stable and much more workable. 4.4 buggy (all firmware versions of 4.4 there hissing speakers, soft sound, no NTFS support module (if the binary ntfs-3g in some firmware versions), some found the spontaneous awakening of the device, the spontaneous switching of the sound with headphones on built-in speakers, improper adjustment brightness, departures applications and consequently increased heat consumption and battery charge). What to put to you, as they say the taste and color.

• What is the official firmware on Android 4.2 the most stable and efficient?
    Explay i1 - V1.01 and Colorfly I784 D1 - V1.03

• What is the official firmware on Android 4.4 the most stable and efficient?
    Goclever Insignia i7822 141009 A44

• What kind of custom firmware of Russian developers is the most stable and new?
    BLAZEROS MOD V1.2 (4.2.2) and BLAZEROS MOD V2.2 (4.4.2)

• Is there any support for NTFS / ExFAT?
    There is support for NTFS, in custom firmwareBLAZEROS MOD V1.2 . Works without third-party software (screenshot of external HDD connection via USB OTG. Memory size.) . ExFAT support is missing in all firmware.

• Are there 4.2 / 4.4 sources for building custom firmware with "buns"?

• How to activate Droidboot mode?
    Turn on the tablet while pressing the volume up button. When the tablet is turned off, first press the volume up button, then without releasing, turn on the tablet. The volume button should be held until the droidboot logo appears

• I inversely adjust the brightness of the screen. What to do?
    This problem manifests itself in GoClever owners and Teclast devices that install firmware from other manufacturers. Just such a problem and the owners suffer from all other manufacturers that set the native firmware from above. If you are the owner of the device or Goclever Teclast and want to install a third-party firmware - choose a uniform (with the factory or work correctly with the backlight control module) for Android firmware version. Replace boot.img file from the factory (or work correctly with the backlight control module) firmware. From 4.4 to 4.2 and vice versa can not be replaced by anything - get a brick. A similar method applies to owners of all other manufacturers who want to sew their Explay, Colorfly etc. firmware from Goclever or Teclast.

• I have no menu item"For developers" . What to do? How to return?
    On some KitKat firmware (for example, on Insignia), there is no menu item for developers. Activate the settings for the developer, you can several times by tapping the assembly number in paragraph"About the tablet" or "About Tablet PC" .

• Is it possible to install and run Windows 7/8/10 / XP on our device?
    No, but you can try usingQEMU . Perhaps also interested in information about running a full Windows XP . All questions on the health ask in the relevant topics.

• Is it possible to install and run a full-fledged Linux on our device?
    Yes. You can install the image in the file and run it from Android under Android. Application can be used for quick deployment and management.Linux Deploy or Galoula Linux Installer . All questions on the health ask in the relevant topics.
Instructions в—Џ Updated 07.07.15
Drivers and Utilities в—Џ Updated 01.06.15
Firmware в—Џ Updated 09.10.17
Android 4.2.2 JellyBean
Android 4.4.2 KitKat
  • See also firmware repository. (The header contains links only to the latest firmware versions. You can find old versions in the repository.)
  • See also mirror of firmware repository.(NEW!) (The header contains links only to the latest firmware versions. You can find old versions in the repository.)
  • All firmware are compatible with the devices listed in section."Brands of devices with similar hardware" stuffing "" including variations. There may be problems with adjusting the brightness of the screen on devices Teclast P89S mini and other devices listed in subsection "Variations" .
Modifications and decorations
Root в—Џ Updated 30.03.15
Problem solving в—Џ Updated 21.04.15
Solutions for Phone Flash Tool
ADB Solutions
Other solutions
Other usefulв—Џ Updated24.05.15

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehicle in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedBLAZEROS - 13.10.17, 15:23

Rep: (18)
Here I think - can best new order. Like similar model Teclast p89h still sells for 4-5tys. Judging by the video review - there is the same screen with excellent viewing angles just another processor, battery and rear plastic casing.

Post has been editedNeomen - 15.02.18, 13:49

vov880 @ 15.02.18, 16:44*
Look first Teclast P89H - Talk. I had chosen this ONDA V10 4G - Discussion

Discussion of a small, read, participate.
The ONDA V10 big screen with a small battery.
I consider more Teclast p80h

Then it Onda V80 SE 8 if Simcoe is not needed. And I do not need ... Super Screen with 32GB of memory. and 2GB of RAM for 4,8tys.

vov880 @ 15.02.18, 18:43*
Read the topic, write that on tupit allwinner ... weak percent

Heard, we must read.
Although an Internet and simple games should be no problem

Rep: (57)
I changed the battery with a new, anybody remember how much screen time lacked native battery?

Rep: (9)
vov880 @ 20.02.18, 19:34*
anybody remember how much screen time lacked native battery?

So because of a lot of that depends on the brightness, wi-fi, igruhi volume. Since then Th anything you can hear in response. : Yes2:

Posted on 02/21/2018, 23:51:

Neomen @ 15.02.18, 18:28*
Super screen with 32GB of memory. and 2GB of RAM for 4,8tys

On Intel? Oh nafig, 4.8 thousand.? Already I want, where?

vov880 @ 22.02.18, 04:27*
Intel-this is a rarity, they are now going to allwinner ...

V80 Plus on Intel, if someone fan ...

* vov880
I do not know why anyone where he was going, but Intel cooler for me personally and for sale in full growth. The price is not humane, not 4.8 sput.
Mine is now more alive than all the living, I do not think so.
https: //ru.aliexpress....archText=Onda+V80+Plus

Post has been editedshraybikus BM - 22.02.18, 13:35

vov880 @ 22.02.18, 04:27*
On Intel is already a rarity

Porsche 911 is also a rarity, but it goes God forbid. : Yes2:

vov880 @ 22.02.18, 14:14*
And what do you poke

I do not tychu A shows the difference clear? And by the way, "poke" is written with a soft sign. : Yes2:
vov880 @ 22.02.18, 14:14*
I about that that such sale is not!

Truth ? And this is all to dream, right?
https: //ru.aliexpress....0676&priceBeautifyAB=0

Post has been editedshraybikus BM - 22.02.18, 22:17

Rep: (0)
Good day, will not help with the firmwareBLAZEROS MOD V2.2 Rebuildedon teclast p89 mini
assistance -in the sense that the firmware is not available or where the links in caps or topics if you have it preserved -prosba lay somewhere else.
Everyone thank you in advance

Rep: (54)
My small animal finally "died."
I have periodically heated by wifi, solved all hard resets or reinsertion, but now also reset, and multiple firmware change does not help, wifi simply can not be activated if the move the slider, then nothing happens
Attached Image

Add a point manually is impossible too. What's more, to give to the parts it somewhere?

Post has been editedurbanlol - 10.07.18, 16:51

Rep: (3)
urbanlol @ 10.07.18, 15:50*
My small animal finally "died."
I have periodically heated by wifi, solved all hard resets or reinsertion, but now also reset, and multiple firmware change does not help, wifi simply can not be activated if the move the slider, then nothing happens

I went to this topic by accident.
if you do not understand, a common problem.
Conder dries. Disassemble the planets and remove excess dust.
I because he ofigivaet board and not as it was.

Can I put on explay i1 firmware from ustroustva with similar hardware stuffing if so tell me please: from any device firmware is better to place and how it

Rep: (57)
* AntonMatynin, everything
All the firmware of a cap put on the Expl.

Rep: (2)
do not help with firmware BLAZEROS MOD V2.2 Rebuilded on teclast p89 mini

If anyone should suddenlyhttps://yadi.sk/d/NGcsqLwI3a3da4In the header link is unavailable. Sam was sitting on it, very much, thanks to the author! : Happy:

let somebody please Explay i1 - V1.01 Ruth or Teclast P89 mini Root
it is impossible to get Ruth

Rep: (1)
Hello!
Help rating Allview Viva H802 LTE.
Whether it is necessary to communicate with them?
Thank.

Rep: (25)
Uzasy @ 15.08.18, 16:17*
Whether it is necessary to communicate with them?

All that matters is the price issue, a subject upon ordinary Chinese "clone" ipad mini, the name of which - the darkness. And, IMHO, 1 GB of memory in the realities of 2018 - yr ...

Rep: (1)
Memory therein 2 to 16 GB. Plus there 4g internet. But here proiskhozhdenie- Romanian say. In google about him almost no information. Only performance and price- 100 €. No reviews owners of this miracle. Maybe somebody will "hold it in your hands?"

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/05/20, 19:44