Unusual look | ... constructivism, abstraction, etc.

Rep: (191)
constructivism
Abstract art

Rep: (14)
I tested the adapter ring under m42 and industrial 50-2. What do you think?
Attached Image

Polprog ,
PolProg @ 04/07/08 23:16:20
What do you think?

There are too few elements for this topic, and the view is ordinary. Little light, faded color. With a shadow, "play" or something.

Rep: (14)
Kochrob @ 04/07/08 13:30:03
Polprog ,
PolProg, 04/07/08 23:16:20
What do you think?

There are too few elements for this topic, and the view is ordinary. Little light, faded color. With a shadow, "play" or something.

I wanted a “flat” photo, so I removed the shadow. And about the angle, what do you recommend?

Rep: (2)
my opinion))

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
Mmmm ... Is that the bottom of a vase bottle with a flower? : scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (29)
Satory , rather, it's a dandelion, photographed through a glass bottle =)

P.S. Photo puzzle =) what other options? =)

Post has been editedFlesh [zlo] - 05.05.08, 01:19

Rep: (155)
or another option, through a dark green filter

dari ,
Not your first work "through the glass." I would have muddied a separate topic for such photos. BUT?

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
and 1 more =)
Attached Image

Rep: (2091)
Attached Image

Filmed daughter

Full size:img-97787-DSC04822.JPG:
Attached Image

Post has been editedKot - 19.08.08, 18:40

Rep: (109)
electrical symmetry
Attached Image

Added @ 03.09.2008, 00:21

on the same wave
Attached Image

BombilCalabasov @ 09/03/08 11:11:28
plab, I liked the first photo very much! The angle is wonderful! I would add a little contrast, perhaps ... And the second one is also ideologically not bad, but still something is missing from it ... Maybe the hand rotating the vernier in the background ...

strange in the live community, the photos were told exactly the opposite, everyone admired the second photo and scolded the first :) on the second photo I tried to take my hand off the twisting tuning knob, but unfortunately there were no hands except mine, and it turned out somehow very, maybe someday when I get caught again such a radiola I will take a photo with my hand

Rep: (201)
plab , next time shoot on the self-timer - then you can remove your hand, just point to our cities, and not Warsaw and Kiev - otherwise it’s somehow not patriotic :)

didex , so it was filmed in Kiev, which is why I brought sharpness to Kiev, it would be possible to take off at the self-timer but I didn’t have a tripod on hand either, but without a tripod it’s problematic

plab , I liked both =), but I agree with BombilCalabasov , it’s worth playing a little with contrast, maybe the photo would become more voluminous and livelier, but still I really like =)
didex , and down there is Leningrad, so it’s very patriotic :)

I experimented with contrast and brightness, I got 2 options:
Attached Image

Well, yes, I love adding noise :) there's nothing to be done
and
Attached Image

very reminiscent of old photos from some literature

Rep: (586)
Spiral staircase.

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version