> Important

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

221 pagesV  « < 219 220 221 »  

> Google Nexus 7 (2013) - Marriage and Repair | Discuss problems with the device and fix them
Glitches with a touch, a solution with a film.
Having pasted a film, has anything changed?
Yes. got better [ 160 ] ** [11,17%]
Not. It only got worse. [ 286 ] ** [19,96%]
Nothing changed. As lagal and lag [ 352 ] ** [24,56%]
Nothing changed. How well it worked and remained [ 635 ] ** [44,31%]
Total votes: 1433

Creit
Message#1
17.09.13, 01:08
Veteran
[online]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 1440
Check in: 02.07.08
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

Marriage and RepairGoogle Nexus 7 (2013)
PictureGoogle Nexus 7 (2013), Google Nexus 7 II
Description | HotFAQ | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | FirmwareWi-Fiversions � | LineageOS firmware � | FirmwareLTEversions � | Kernels and their discussion � | Modification of software and decorations � | Marriage and Repair � |

���� � ���������� download

� | Owners Club �

An example of recovery and modification by soldering memory at home
Instructions for buying and replacing the display unit
Parsing a Device from iFixit
Video parsing
Patch for troubleshooting multitouch Instructions in Russian

Probably,reject rate is very low, even on the first batches.
ASUS has World andNorth AmericanGuaranteesso you can safely buy gray from anywhere except in the US (however, there are devices purchased on Google Play and Amazon, with a global guarantee. Depends on your luck)

Actually, some is not quite a marriage, but this can be expected with the purchase:
In this video, the guy said a lot. LOOK REQUIRED !!!
LittleXDA
Multitouch bug(sometimes it does not work out pressing, false touches, the non-operation of the touch when touching, disabling the touch zone from time to time) Most likely a software problem.Possible solution with film
More on the problem of the wheelbarrow - decision
Auto rotate problem - decision
Bug Speakers.(low volume sizzle may not workExample hiss)
Quiet soundAnd in the speakers and even in the headphones
Dead pixels.Well, it happens, check
Screen flicker Example
Incorrect color and backlighting(the lights are uneven). Highlights are possible, marriage is not a feature of technology
Exfoliate screen(sometimes the right frame leaves) - Also happens, check with the purchase
Does not catch GPSMaybe only when there is really no signal (in the apartment / bunker, etc.)
Dust between screen and glass Google Nexus 7 (2013) - Discussion (Post # 24842476)It happens. Check with the purchase!
Build issues?It's hard to call a sticky letter a build problem.
Indelible oil stains. Stain sample
Many defects on one device
Marriage theme of the first nexus. Do not know how useful for us
Undoubtedly a software problem with the camera
Good review

easy camera rattling - this is autofocus, this is not a marriage
Problems with the speakers - hardware. If found, contact the SC.

It is necessary to contact the SC. But for a long time he put unlocking, rue, custom, kernels, etc. If everything is rolled back to the factory state in the SC will find out?
Some argued that the service centers have a special software that determines such facts. However, there is no official information. And precedents in refusal because of them too. So most likely they won't find out or they just won't pay attention.

Attention, there is no needle reset button in the device, a hole just below the volume keys is a microphone

of 16 GB available 12, of 32 about 26. This is the norm

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 28.12.17, 13:45
Reason for editing: Navigator
amenas
Message#4402
23.03.19, 21:24
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 127
Check in: 01.01.17

Need component circuit on ME571K or ME571KL. Share it.

--------------------
Caution!VologhatKIDALO! Read inThe database threw (Post amenas # 82424833). Trust is like toilet paper. Their ass can be wiped only once.
pavwvel-psih
Message#4403
05.04.19, 17:34
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 19.12.12
Huawei Nova 2i

Good day, people! The problem with charging me571kl, first stopped charging more than 4%, for half a year I lay idle now no longer reacting to charging, only blinking a white indicator when trying to turn it on. As I understand it, the power controller doesn’t change its campaign separately and you need the entire bottom board (on which the tray hangs under sim and micro usb), so the question is where do you get spare parts for such an old tablet in 2/19?)
androiddroiddroid
Message#4404
16.04.19, 08:43
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 221
Check in: 18.06.18
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

The sensor does not work well (a lot of false clicks and dead zones). Connectors cleaned the touch earned. After 2 days I began to slowly die. Now, if you bend the tablet a little, it works fine. What is the problem?

--------------------
MIUI v5 theme for MIUI 9
Yes arrive with youstrengthGoogle.
Google

221 pagesV  « < 219 220 221 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 14:53