> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

301 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Digma iDnD7 3G - Discussion | 7 ”tablet
andybeg
Message#1
05.07.12, 18:10
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1983
Check in: 01.11.05
Blackberry keyone

DiscussionDigma iDnD7 3G
PictureDigma iDnD7 3G
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Information and photos
DescriptionTimeandTwo
Photo, as well as you can download the archive:Tyts
Instructions in Russian

Utility
Drivers, utilities, tools
Getting Root
Ruth with MTK Droid Root & ToolsTime
Root via CWM
Root rights with KingRoot

CWM Recovery
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 13.07.18, 21:10
Reason for editing: corrected link
michael panikovskij
Message#42
19.09.12, 02:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 22.12.06

PD10 3G 8GB / 1GB
Wrote above that the FM transmitter conflicts with navigationiGO Primo 2012. I was wrong - I apologize to the Hungarian comrades. The transmitter conflicts with navigation IN PRINCIPLE. I installed a trial version from the marketSygic- the same eggs in accuracy to small parts.

Voice transmission of the navigation aunt to the automobile radio takes 5 minutes. Then the transmitter is turned off and it can be restarted manually by pressing the button with the index finger of the right hand. It is possible and left. And not indicative too. And this despite all that music (it is clear in what capacity) it transmits to the same radio and does not cough. But why is there his music?

I have questions for the owners of this gadget (!) Model (PD10 3G 8GB / 1GB):

1. Did you use navigation, if yes, which one, with voice transmission in autoradio via FM transmitter?
2. Was the above-described bug noticed?
3. If not, have other bugs been noticed with this use?

And the last. What opinions will the experts have about the reasons for the appearance of a similar, frankly speaking, negative and alien phenomenon to all progressive humanity? Maybe there is not enough memory? Maybe the processor "falls" on the graphics and sound transmission together?

Or maybe it's just me such a prun?

Thank.

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 02.10.12, 07:09
Reason for editing: deleted extra blank lines (stung by post)

--------------------
NEXUS 4 8GB
Freelander PD10 3G 8GB / 1GB
da-in-ua
Message#43
19.09.12, 20:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 17.08.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Quote ([email protected], 15:34) *
How much does the battery last for when using the tablet only for the Internet?

If wifi is about 4 with a tail of hours of active use, if through 3G for an hour more.

I confirm and want to add that by changing the brightness (average / minimum, especially at night and indoors), this work can be significantly extended.
In addition, there is also such data: skype in standby mode (received several messages and signaled them, that is, was connected) + wifi + 1sim is active in standby mode and tablet sleep - in 5 hours it consumed about 3% of the battery.
Tested iGo (GPS) + Transmitter + Player in the background (EZ Folder Player Free for mp3) + wifi + 1sim is active in standby mode for a total of 5% to 10% per hour taken away from the battery. In addition, in such a bundle, my transmitter did NOT DISABLE, i.e. continued to transmit music for several hours. I think this is not a simple set of circumstances, but this is real, although the brightness was at a minimum (in the evening the brightness is not needed in the car) ...

Threat Why wifi - in the yard in the car (direct visibility) poking around, something on trifles ...
Cool - plays through the transmitter, iGo drops the volume and says - "turn left after 40m" funny from under the hood)))

Post has been editedda-in-ua - 19.09.12, 20:41

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime 3 / 32GB / ZTE V5 MAX / JiaYu G3 / ONDA v712 / FreeLander PX1 3G GPS / FreeLander PD10 3G GPS MTK6575 8Gb
gringolov
Message#44
23.09.12, 05:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Check in: 14.09.09

PD10 3G lite
Disassembled. Soldered the wire to the FM pad.
As a result, the radio and transmitter work without headphones and charging.
In the connectors do not include anything.

--------------------
Freelander 3G Lite. Build 20121012.151538
csDr.Lecter
Message#45
23.09.12, 12:16
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 09.12.08
HTC Pharos

antutu showed - 3104 parrots, percent 1001 Mhz.
I tried to play different toys, in the end:
1) Dead Trigger [3D] - did not go ...
2) Critical Strike Portable [3D - went to the norm, 40-50 fps.
3) RGP (3D, G-sensor) water races - igrulya norms.
4) NeedFоrSpeed ​​Shift - started, playing plays, but the graph is completely white, gray squares. In the menu, the inscriptions are incomprehensible in general ...
How to install from a playmarket without wifi? When you start gulmarket, the tablet requires a Wi-Fi connection and a bit! There is internet through usb. How to use Google Market via usb Internet ???

--------------------
[size = 2] Freelander PD10 3G Lite version. Android 4.0.4. Firmware from 20120807. [/ Size]
gringolov
Message#46
23.09.12, 13:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

AndryuSH @ 09/23/2012, 11:36*
Who disassembled the tablet and who has the pictures, lay out pliz and indicate where on the diagram, the FM transmitter
I want to see if I have this chip
A couple of photos of the internals of 3G Lite:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Disassembly is not difficult. With a mediator or a plastic card in a circle, click on the two parts of the case.
The board is attached with four screws (one under the glued screen in the area of ​​SIM1).
Wire 10 cm soldered to the pad "FM" and laid in the direction of the battery.
BT and WiFi have a common antenna and some very small one. BT works great.
At the same time, the level of received WiFi signal in my device is 2-3 times lower than that of any other devices in the same place.
I will integrate the antenna from some laptop.
More pictures (16.5 MB)
First quality review

AndryuSH @ 09/23/2012, 11:17 PM*
transmitter chip itself where?
I do not know. Compare the inside of your device with photos and determine where the differences are.
The receiver is assembled on the mikruh, which is to the left of the GPS antenna on the first photo. When you try to remove the copper foil from it, the paper sticker with the name is torn.
Did not continue.

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 02.10.12, 07:20
Reason for editing: merged posts

--------------------
falvik
Message#47
24.09.12, 09:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
Check in: 17.11.09

My PD10 has such a shoal - the discharge characteristic is generally Besch, at first it is normally discharged, evenly, to 50 percent, then it quickly drops to 15 percent, then gradually reaches 2-3 percent, and a third of the time works on these percent.
Calibrations do not help (I can not do it right).
Is it being treated?

--------------------
ICOO ICOU10, FREELANDER PD10 3G GPS (MTK6575 512MB / 4GB), MOMO8 II IPS
WITU i900 ->JiaYu G3->PHILIPS W6610->Redmi 5
spec4you
Message#48
24.09.12, 10:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Check in: 06.01.12
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

Is it being treated?

It is treated. But you need to disassemble the tablet and separately calibrate the battery with the correct device (for example, IMax B6 or B6AC 80W balance charger / discharger). By the way, what was trying to calibrate? AT)
kigor13
Message#49
24.09.12, 11:18
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 04.09.12
Acer Iconia Tab A510

But you need to disassemble the tablet and separately calibrate the battery with the correct device (for example, IMax B6 or B6AC 80W balance charger / discharger). By the way, what was trying to calibrate?

IMax B6 will show the actual capacity of the battery (I already wrote about the capacity of my battery above), it does not interact with the controller which is located on the motherboard and is controlled by the firmware driver. will allow a deep discharge, or overcharge, which in turn is fraught with overheating of the element, and possible fire.
falvik
Message#50
24.09.12, 12:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
Check in: 17.11.09

By the way, what was trying to calibrate?

Pro grammers from the market

Posted on 09/24/2012, 12:14:

1. Maximum reduction of screen brightness.
2. Kill all processes that are not needed at this time.
3. Installing SetCPU, and limiting the frequency of the processor.
And ideally, replacing the battery with a more capacious and intact

You did not understand. I am not strained by the capacitance, but the "nonlinear" characteristic of the discharge at constant load.

--------------------
ICOO ICOU10, FREELANDER PD10 3G GPS (MTK6575 512MB / 4GB), MOMO8 II IPS
WITU i900 ->JiaYu G3->PHILIPS W6610->Redmi 5
kigor13
Message#51
24.09.12, 12:28
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 04.09.12
Acer Iconia Tab A510

You did not understand. I am not strained by the capacitance, but the "nonlinear" characteristic of the discharge at constant load.

Yes, I agree the answer is not the topic.
The nonlinearity of the discharge directly depends on the quality of the battery itself. In the neighboring branches there was material about how to calibrate correctly. But disassembly cannot be avoided.
The battery really needs to be charged from a normal charger, for example IMax B6 or B6AC 80W. Because the mikruha we have is like a power controller, but it cannot charge properly.
Once charged, the system file contains a log file, where all the parameters of the battery are written, it is overwritten with a new one. And after this procedure, the indicator should show more or less the truth.
But due to the fact that the battery is not quite 2700 mA / h, and firmware with bugs, there will be no perfect work, more precisely, the indicator readings will not be.
BigMan.
Message#52
24.09.12, 14:27
Local
[online]

Messages 237
Check in: 17.07.11

Guys test plizDroidWall_1.5.1_ENG.apkon FL PD10 3G.

Is it compatible with the core? Plow, no? Can it become but miss?
Thank.
gringolov
Message#53
24.09.12, 16:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

They write that the processor MTK 6575 1.5Ghz, how to understand, everywhere 1.2?

Not reading therelook at aftar
According to the text:
Features

1GHz ARM CortexTM-A9 CPUallows for outstanding web browsing and application performance

--------------------
fazergoo
Message#54
24.09.12, 20:07
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4322
Check in: 09.09.12
Xiaomi Mi 1S

Regarding the strange behavior of the battery, I do not exclude that this is a "pleasant" feature of the 3.hh.xx version of the kernel. In any case, I noticed something similar on laptops with the latest versions of Linux. It does not affect the actual time of work, so I was not interested in treatment issues.

--------------------
Hitchhiker, grab your towel and don't panic!
egm
Message#55
25.09.12, 12:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 253
Check in: 24.02.11

Hello.
I finally got this tablet.
Included holder in the car, cover.
Charging in cars and 220v., Cords.
Attaching photo.
I think a lot of people bought and waiting for him.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 27.09.12, 12:25
Number
Message#56
25.09.12, 15:09
Smart student
[offline]

Messages 1778
Check in: 04.11.07
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

Something about the covers in the subject is somehow small. I understand there are two types of covers: permanent (hard) and soft, of which each time you need to get a tablet.
So, they are all universal in size? or need to pick up? I just want a soft, thin storage pouch. I will use it so.
deema_11
Message#57
25.09.12, 16:16
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 03.08.11

A few days ago I became (as it seemed to me) the happy owner of the Freelander PD10 3G version. It has everything I needed: normal screen resolution (1024x600), GPS, USB Host, 3G networks, with the ability to use as a regular phone, FM tuner (with decent sensitivity, by the way)[By the way, the question is: who knows the headset connector for the antenna - I don't want to use headphones as an antenna]and even a new tablet feature for me - FM-transmitter.
The first couple of days I was extremely happy to purchase, until the obvious bugs began to stick out, which, in a tide of joy, I somehow did not pay attention on the first day.
It started with the fact that I purchased a USB OTG cable for the tablet.
Here is this:
Attached Image

Only I did not try to connect to it: flash drives, USB drives and even charging an electronic cigarette - nothing works. Totally.
Attached Image

Since nothing is simpler than an electric charger, a suspicion of a lack of power on pins 1-4 of the USB connector immediately arose. I decided to check it out.
Disassembled cigarette charger:
Attached Image

I checked the performance of the tester and, in fact, the charger connector itself.
Everything works like a clock:
Attached Image

I rang the cable, legs 4 and 5 are shorted (and this is necessary), the rest correspond to the standard connector ("there were no breaks" (c)). I turned on the OTG cable in the device and measured the voltage:
by zeros
Attached Image

Using thin wires, measured the output mini USB from the tablet -
0 point, 0 tenth:
Attached Image

In this case, data from / to the computer is transferred normally, the device is charging from the USB cable.
There was an idea that I ask users to implement USB hubs with external power supply and who, like me, does not have a USB host: connect the hub to the power supply and to the OTG cord and turn on the USB flash drive or external USB drive again. Works? Post, if it's not difficult, I do not have such a hub.

But it turned out to be not the biggest trouble: I began to notice the phantom clicks of the touch in the lower left corner (where the icons are minimized / exited). Respectively. The applications then crashed, then opened all sorts of menus completely in a random order.
To find out what is happening with the touch, in the key in the Developer Parameters "Show touches" and "Pointer position". It turned out that the entire bottom edge of the screen (video) is subject to phantom clicks:
Attached filefalsetouching.flv(16.18 MB)

I noticed that false positives very often appear when the device is powered from charging and much less often (but nevertheless, it does) when powered by batteries. Most likely to blame for electromagnetic interference, which abound in urban apartments or heating the screen by hand or charging battery. While not exactly figured out.

But that's not all! On the screen there is a "dead zone" at the bottom of the screen, approximately from Y = 517-519 to Y = 590. In this zone, the position of the pointer behaves unpredictably. See an example on the video.
Attached filescreenbug1.flv(9.14 MB)

Attached filecsreenbug2.flv(6.44 MB)

Attached filescreenbug4.flv(5.98 MB)

Here is such a not very funny review. After a couple of days I will risk changing to the latest version from the creat-link and, if it doesn’t help, I will return it to the seller for repair under warranty.
K
Clause 4.11.4 of the Rules. When posting an image in a message, do not forget that many people view the forum from mobile devices where traffic is more expensive and the download speed is significantly lower.
If the message is overloaded with images, remove them under the spoiler.

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 25.09.12, 16:53
Reason for editing: removed the photo under the spoiler
pashaper
Message#58
25.09.12, 17:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 02.08.11
HTC Desire

Read inreview on Habréthat the FreeLander PD10 3G only one of the SIM cards can work as 3G. Tell me how to determine which of the connectors to insert a card for 3G.
And also - what format of SIM is used there? Ordinary or micro?

The tablet is still on the way, but I want to prepare in advance;)
gringolov
Message#59
25.09.12, 17:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

Tell me how to determine which of the connectors to insert a card for 3G.

The first (which is next to the TF) for sure with 3G. The second did not try. Both SIMs are ordinary.

Post has been editedgringolov - 25.09.12, 17:50
Reason for editing:

--------------------
michael panikovskij
Message#60
25.09.12, 17:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 22.12.06

Tell me how to determine which of the connectors to insert a card for 3G.

In the tablet menu, you choose what card you let through - voice, SMS, video calls and packet data.

Posted on 09/25/2012, 5:55 PM:
I will return the seller for repair under warranty.

When I described the obvious tablet bugs to the seller, the answer was that we talked to our technicians here, so this is normal. These are NOT bugs - these are device specifics. : D

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 27.09.12, 12:34
Reason for editing: removed empty lines, made the post more compact

--------------------
NEXUS 4 8GB
Freelander PD10 3G 8GB / 1GB
spec4you
Message#61
25.09.12, 19:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Check in: 06.01.12
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

There was an idea that I ask users to implement USB hubs with external power supply and who, like me, does not have a USB host: connect the hub to the power supply and to the OTG cord and turn on the USB flash drive or external USB drive again. Works? Post, if it's not difficult, I do not have such a hub.

It is immediately obvious that you did not read the thread at all, but in vain. You have the Lite version - accordingly, you can forget about the normal operation of the OTG (there is physically no chip supplying power to external devices). Although the option of external powering on plug-in flash drives with mice really works (checked personally and repeatedly), this also means that you still have to take a hub and separate power to it. : russian_garmoshka:
Now as for the so-called screen bugs - the “dead zone” stripes are nothing more than a service area where instead of physical buttons are “home”, etc. There are virtual (this is why the antutu shows not quite the correct screen resolution): yes2:
Shl. It is better to charge the tablet first in the unloaded state of the system - it is more useful for the battery and the nerves do not deteriorate due to the charge voltage ripple when using the tablet in working condition (and there are no such glitches without connected charging).
ZY.ZY. Re-read the thread, starting at least from the August posts - there is something useful about PD 10 3G: thank_you:
Digma

301 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:06