> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

301 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Digma iDnD7 3G - Discussion | 7 ”tablet
andybeg
Message#1
05.07.12, 18:10
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1982
Check in: 01.11.05
Blackberry keyone

DiscussionDigma iDnD7 3G
PictureDigma iDnD7 3G
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Information and photos
DescriptionTimeandTwo
Photo, as well as you can download the archive:Tyts
Instructions in Russian

Utility
Drivers, utilities, tools
Getting Root
Ruth with MTK Droid Root & ToolsTime
Root via CWM
Root rights with KingRoot

CWM Recovery
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 13.07.18, 21:10
Reason for editing: corrected link
klivarius
Message#2
06.07.12, 11:10
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 02.04.12
HTC Desire 600 DS

The fact that the bluetooth was installed in general the song is now possible and the diagnosis of the machine through OBD2 can be done and the presence of GSM / WCDMA allows you to reset the coordinates in the Navigator
Tarasych
Message#3
15.07.12, 21:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Check in: 28.11.08
HomTom HT17 Pro

Good day. I looked for myself with FreeLander PD10 3G, and here it is "not suitable for watching videos" ...
Tyts

In nete, nothing is "dug up", except for the information that is located on the sites that offer this device. It is different with regards to matrices, then IPS, then not IPS.
I join the author of the question
man got
PD 10 FreeLander 3G
from the panda - respond!
Know, clarify the situation. Thank.

Post has been editedTarasych - 15.07.12, 22:07
Reason for editing: added link

--------------------
HTC Wallaby ->HP iPAQ H6315->HTC 3300 Artemis->HTC 3650 Polaris->HTC HD2 T-Mobile Firmware: JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 ->Freelander PD10 TyphooN ->ALLFINE FINE9 More (disgrace Chinese tablet) ->Cube TALK9 U39GT (3G), MK808B (on RK903 chip) ->HOMTOM HT17 Pro
ennenn
Message#4
16.07.12, 20:58
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3679
Check in: 11.11.11
Microsoft Lumia 950

As for the PD10 3G version, I wouldn’t be in a hurry to buy, yesterday I was digging on the manufacturer’s website, I found that in the description of this tablet there is not only MTK6575, as they sell now, but also MTK6577, and this is more interesting - 2 cores however :-) performance never It was not superfluous, but the price tag judging by the phone will be the same, I myself almost took it, but now I will wait.

--------------------
Pl__an
Message#5
17.07.12, 11:05
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 09.06.11

A reference to the source can be?

Original source

Post has been editedPl__an - 17.07.12, 11:18
spec4you
Message#6
28.07.12, 12:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Check in: 06.01.12
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

Greetings, colleagues! I ordered myself a FreeLander PD10 3G Version GPS, at first just on the panda (I waited a week - fed "breakfasts", canceled the order) and then it was sold to normal. The tablet is on the way. A few more nuances about this model: it happens (judging by the info from the manufacturer's website) in three versions - with 4 and 8 gigabytes per MTK 6575 process; with 16 gigabytes on MTK 6577. Judging again from real information, the latest model does not even exist at the manufacturer’s factory (they promise to start production of this not earlier than September of this year), so do not be fooled by the sellers (just the panda has the most intriguing and far from reality, again from the practice of ordering them). All of the above, of course, IMHO, but the model is clearly damp. However ... I will receive - I will do a reviewer: thank_you:

Post has been editedspec4you - 28.07.12, 12:11
Reason for editing: tweaks
spec4you
Message#7
29.07.12, 14:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

chis22 @ 07/29/2012, 12:56*
People, tell me. What features in FreeLander PD10 3G are built in and which are supported? The testimony of the sellers diverge ...

More precisely than it is saidon the manufacturer's websitewill not tell any sold. I am sure that it is not difficult to use Google translation software, by the way of traditional Chinese ...: yes2:
spec4you
Message#8
29.07.12, 19:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

Quote (chis22 @ 07/29/2012, 5:56 PM) I'm interested in a particular model ...

It became clear that the model with 3G is called Unicom and almost all of the functionality in the performance of support, and not built-in.
If the built-in functions are understood for example: the presence of GPS, 3G, high-resolution screen (such as IPS) and others - the table indicates their presence as built-in. The table also describes three variants of the FreeLander PD10 3G tablet model, which differ in the processor and internal memory (both RAM and NandFlash). What do you think fell out of the description and is not marked as being present for sure functionality?

Post has been editedspec4you - 29.07.12, 19:52
spec4you
Message#9
01.08.12, 18:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

d-fan @ 08/01/2012, 16:15*
As far as I know with 3G, no one has yet received it on my hands, comrade spec4you advises the seller with aliexpress and allegedly has already sent him - he is waiting.

By the way, yes - I advise. : rolleyes: And the tablet ... here it comes today (darling). To say that I am delighted - to say nothing. : yes2: I will present the promised review a little later. One thing I can say - the fact that the sites on the photos and the fact that in reality is slightly different. Recalling the PD10 (without 3G) and PD20 versions that I had in my hands, I suspect that the manufacturer has learned what it really is (i.e., the tablet is made on 9 on a 10-bit scale). Well ... if in brief. : blush:

Post has been editedspec4you - 01.08.12, 18:46
spec4you
Message#10
01.08.12, 22:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

Rewide @ 08/01/2012, 20:42*
Congratulations on your purchase!
Several questions at once:
1. Percents MTK6575? Operatives 1Gig?
2. How does the battery hold?
3. How is the performance?
4. Build quality?
5. Where did they take it?
thanks for answers

Thank you for your congratulations! : Thank_you: I will immediately say that I did not take it for myself (I already have three different tablets in the household ..) but for someone who wants to, who is new to this business. Those. My mission: to get, set up and transfer to operation.
Actually the answers to the questions:
1) Yes, this is the average version in which 8 GB of memory and 1 GB of RAM (although now only the youngest version is available for ordering and 512 kB of RAM is in it, because the plant promises to start producing tablets of the middle and older versions with 3G not earlier than September - do not believe the sales, the tablets were physically released only a test batch with 8 GB and basically they are now stamping 4 GB in full, the differences in the tableon the manufacturer's website... oh, and the tablet was deleted there and left the configuration with only 16 gigabytes: o)
2) I haven't dispersed the battery yet and it’s too early to talk about full-fledged testing, but in the first approximation with constantly turned on wifi and constant experiments with software for 3 hours, I sat down at 42% of full charge
3) performance is predictable as for this prots - a little more than 3 kilopopugai in anttu
4) build quality - personally I was amazed on the spot, a china tablet of a better quality has not yet seen (9 out of 10, by the way, the photo looks slightly different, my tablet is black on all sides and the back is tactilely pleasant rubberized with some kind of flap in the middle)
5) took this particular one on Ali (in order not to advertise it was sold publicly, I sent links to everyone in person), but before that there was a naturally unsuccessful ride on the panda, where they told more fairy tales than actually sent something (here it’s not just a tablet, I ordered from there are several different devices at the same time - not one was sent on time, as a result, orders were canceled there)
Here is such a brief, I prepare a mini-review and understand with some nuances. AT)

Posted on 08/01/2012, 22:00:

Main video playback check 720p, 1080p. And then the phones with this CPU do not pull normally.

Checked with the MX Player video 720p on the screen is normal without artifacts, via HDMI is excellent (by the way, the correctly configured output parameters through this port are directly from the box), 1080p has not yet tried

Post has been editedspec4you - 01.08.12, 22:13
spec4you
Message#11
02.08.12, 11:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

chis22 @ 08/02/2012, 10:09*
And you look at an angle. If the colors do not change - then IPS.

Colors do not change !. It looks like IPS. Compared with other tablets that handy screen, this clearly looks tastier in color saturation and brightness.
4dmax
Message#12
02.08.12, 11:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 29.05.12
Freelander PD10 Unicom 3G

chis22 @ 08/02/2012, 12:09*
And you look at an angle. If the colors do not change - then IPS.

ASV screens also seem to not fade from all 4 sides. However, the “juiciness”, in my opinion, IPS is a little inferior.
spec4you
Message#13
02.08.12, 12:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

Main video playback check 720p, 1080p. And then the phones with this CPU do not pull normally.

I checked it now and 1080p - indeed, it slightly slips on the dynamic moments, but not critical (there are no obvious friezes).

Posted 02-08-2012, 12:07:

Colleagues, by the way about the settings ... tell me how to correctly remount the SDCARD2? For some reason, NandFlash from the box was mounted not as usual but as SDCARD2 and the system does not fully see it and does not save anything even from the browser - it says that there is no memory card.
spec4you
Message#14
02.08.12, 17:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

Found yourself a FreeLander PD10 3G Version GPS! In its characteristics it is written:
CPU MTK6575 Cortex-A9, 1.5GHz, 1GB DDR3
but the number of cores is not mentioned. Enlighten me:
1 he has a dual-core processor?
2 how much does it work without using 3G (just active use)?
3 Does the 3G battery sit if it is not used?
4 Is it possible to put games and applications on a memory card?
5 is there any support in google market?
6 IPS display? how with viewing angles?
7 what 3d accelerator does it have?

So I understand that on the entire forum, only I now have at hand the same notorious FreeLander PD10 3G Version, therefore I will try to answer the questions ...
So.
1) there are three versions of the tablet: 512 MB of RAM + 4 GB of NandFlash (the younger version, it is now mainly produced and sold on the same Ali, for example); 1GB + 8 GB NandFlash (medium version, different in particular with 1 GB DDR3 RAM memory, a trial batch was released in a limited number) and 1 GB + 16 GB (different with a different, dual-core processor MTK6577, in younger models a single-core MTK6575 - serial production is planned approximately in September according to information from the manufacturer), the real frequency of the processor in the MTK6575 version according to the information is 166.833-1001.0 MHz
2) the time of work may differ from the essence of the tasks performed, but in any case it is quite worthy (I will try to finish the mini-review and briefly inform everyone), by the way - the 2000mA battery capacity is written on the case - that’s really
3) in the phone (standby) mode, the tablet practically does not consume additional energy and the operating time is comparable to the usual standby mode
4) considering the fact that there is ICS4 with the right approach, you can put anything and anywhere
5) the market offers to install on the tablet almost all standard programs without restrictions (to dance with a tambourine to deceive not the fact that they will have to, at least that I would not put from the market - everything is compatible and does not collapse while working, but I put quite a few differences for the sake of trial)
6) it’s not yet clear with the display, it’s very similar to IPS, but there’s no 100% certainty (again - read the forum a bit higher and see why), the actual screen resolution according to the 1024x552 antutu
7) accelerator judging by the antitu and not only here is installed PowerGR SGX 531
8) but with OTG there is a "fly in the ointment", at least in the version from the "box" ... but more on that later - in the review ....

I’ll add that the blue-toothed and telephone module (which is double-sided) work fine (in terms of reception sensitivity is no worse than my dual-sided / dual-module P520 ski) for calls and data transfer, GPS sees, like on many other devices with a positioning module, its 5 of 19 satellites and quite confidently holds the signal.

Post has been editedspec4you - 02.08.12, 17:23
spec4you
Message#15
02.08.12, 17:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

I offer with MTK6575 and 1g RAM + 8GB Nand Flash. I will look for certainly dual core on one good site, but nevertheless.
Here you have what I'm looking for. Tell me, how does he behave in resource-intensive toys? Such as 9mm, Modern Combat or NOVA? And what a fly in the OTG?

Deployed in part, for the day that it is in my hands, it is difficult to objectively and completely tell about this tablet.
I doubt that they will send you exactly what they are talking about, because in this configuration few copies of the test batch were released (it was a long and tedious correspondence with the manufacturer, all the real information from there). This party has long been scattered most likely. Strangely enough, but I got a copy from the trial batch (the result of a long correspondence with the seller and clarifying exactly what I want and that if the configuration is not as in the description, there will be a return with a negative feedback) and the fact that the tablet is flawed will be felt: memory (8GB Nand Flash) is mounted incorrectly as SDCARD2 and the system does not fully work with it (at least for now) and the most lethal option (I think that the firmware bug) - the tablet doesn’t see anything at all through the OTG cable (flash drives were also tried, naturally working and well readable) friend mi tablets, and peripherals like Claudia from mice - stupidly not powered when devices are connected), while the connection to the computer is normal, and the tablet itself is seen as a tablet computer and as an external memory card. As for toys: Asphalt 6, NOVA3 and put and go without any problems.

Post has been editedspec4you - 02.08.12, 17:41
spec4you
Message#16
02.08.12, 18:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

UrusA @ 08/02/2012, 17:12*
about the phone part of pzhlst. How does the connection hold, is it convenient to call, how does the headset work, how does the Internet work 3 plow?

I did not believe it myself - absolutely no complaints to the telephone part. The network keeps no worse than the average phone, there are no failures, even the built-in out-of-the-box dialer is convenient - it shows all the information about calls from which card and other details, when dialing it asks which card to call. The blue-toothed headset (I tried my Plantronic and the neighbor’s Chinese non-slotted one) works without any glitches, like my own. When adjusting the sound on the headset, the volume slider is displayed on the screen. The Internet was mainly checked by EDGE - it works as it should be, without failures (of course, calls are not received - the subscriber is out of range, but then SMS messages about missed calls come in, the connection is not reset at the time of the call). Even without a headset (by the way, it’s not the ears that come with your own headset - compatible with the standard connector with 3 "jack, tried it with a ski), the subscriber is heard from the tablet speaker, and the subscriber also hears your voice (even with suppression of external noise).

Post has been editedspec4you - 02.08.12, 18:23
spec4you
Message#17
02.08.12, 18:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

Rewide @ 08/02/2012, 17:42*
Tell me, is it charged by a separate connector or via USB?

It can be charged via USB from a computer when connected. Although this will obviously be a long-term process, after all, native charging out of the box for 2A is not without reason, and from the port on the computer is usually 0.5A. I think that this is rather a "plus" that a full-time car (I mean good) is suitable for charging at least 1A.
dinoel
Message#18
02.08.12, 20:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 364
Check in: 29.11.07

Little photodisassembled PD10 3G
It looks good, the viewing angles are really not so hot.
And I did not understand, the gray thing on the board is what? Isn't graphite paper used as a radiator? Or is this scotch so new?
spec4you
Message#19
07.08.12, 13:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

Something is somehow tight with the desire to complete a full review (if frankly - there is absolutely no motivation), but not so oftopvideo reviewer PD10 3G.
Shl. The owner was pleased, since the receipt of the tablet on Saturday is constantly with him and is not going to leave. : yes2:
ZY.ZY. I figured out some shortcomings in the firmware, in particular, I overcame the problem with mounting NandFlash as SDCARD2. But with OTG, you probably have to wait for the correct firmware, wrote to the manufacturers about this.

Post has been editedspec4you - 07.08.12, 14:02
spec4you
Message#20
07.08.12, 17:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

Are the calls made using the headset or not?

Just like you can call and call. Without a headset, you can hear the interlocutor and the interlocutor normally. Included is a wired headset (it is a headset and not headphones) of acceptable quality. If you pay attention to my previous posts about him, he wrote about Bluetooth headsets too - there are no problems with them either. Not for nothing this tablet is also called the monster.

Post has been editedspec4you - 07.08.12, 17:02
spec4you
Message#21
08.08.12, 09:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

Bekkuz @ 08/08/2012, 08:13*
On one video review I saw that it has FM radio and FM transmitter. This is true?
I want to use it in the car.

Indeed, there is and quite well works FM radio and FM transmitter. You are absolutely right that the FM transmitter itself is intended to be used as an additional source of music in the car. I hope no need to explain how it works ..: rolleyes:

Post has been editedspec4you - 08.08.12, 09:56
Digma

301 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/01: 08