> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS | [IPhone] [iPad] Football simulator

Rep: (834)
FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS
version: 1.3.7

Last update of the game in the header:12.03.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Football simulator

Description:
REAL players. Real teams. REAL leagues. Welcome to the most authentic football game on the App Store. Feel the excitement of each pass, strike and movement with the new touch controls. Live every moment of real football with the skill of EA SPORTS в„ў Football Club Match Day.

** Please make sure you have at least 1.35GB of free space on your device. **

Feel the passion
33 leagues await you, with over 600 licensed teams and more than 16,000 players. From the English Premier League and La Liga, in the German Bundesliga and beyond. Head to glory at 34 authentic stadiums. In addition, for the first time on a mobile platform, listen to comments in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish!

FOLLOW YOUR TEAM
EA SPORTS в„ў Football Club Match Day allows you to monitor your favorite club's heartbeat. Play along with real players from the strongest leagues. Every injury, movement and changes in the team form are reflected in the game - be in touch anywhere!

CREATE YOUR DREAM TEAM
Earn and trade, or buy and sell FIFA players, creating your own dream team. Choose your style of play, education, kits and more. Compete in tournaments to earn coins, and then spend them on new players and items to improve your team. Play for free or buy packs. The choice is endless!

NEW INTUITIVE MANAGEMENT
Hold and move players to move them to the field, click to make a pass, make a pass, hit - and more! FIFA 14 with the new control will bring you the joy of the game in the literal sense.

CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
Compete with your friends anytime, anywhere. Rise to the top of the leaderboard and use superstars such as Lionel Messi and Gareth Bale, crushing their competitors around the world. Share your most glorious moments online - right from Instant Replay!

WANT TO KNOW MORE!
Upgrade your game to unlock three additional modes: Manager, Tournament and Kick Off!

In the game you love. In the game you live. WE FIFA 14!

Languages
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish

Useful

Video

Compatibility
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3 generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod Touch (4th generation ) and ipod touch (5th generation). This application is optimized for iPhone 5.

Download:
Version 1.3.7

Version 1.3.4 (with open competitions: career, coach mode, etc.) for devices WITHOUT JailBreak!

Archive

K
Discussion of gameplay, gameplay, bugs, interesting moments, etc. happens inFIFA 14 Fans Club on iOS and Android
BUThereapplications for participation in tournaments are accepted. Hurry up!

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 17.04.17, 22:25
Reason for editing: Removed irrelevant information.

Rep: (69)
Has anyone already tried to break?

Rep: (646)
** Novichok2008 ** @ 09/17/2013, 6:52 a.m.*
How did the developers come up with the idea of ​​making control in the game by touch ??? Five minutes so tormented and returned to the classic

Actually, the idea is good, but not completely worked out until the end)

Rep: (10)
can't find on rutracker

Rep: (30)
I ran a bit yesterday, for me there are some positive movements) Movements and physics have become more realistic. Graphics seemed to be pulled up.

Rep: (101)
1992xxx,
bad looking! there she is!

Rep: (10)
1992xxx,
bad looking! there she is!

through the search did not find, but manually found;)

Rep: (122)
1992xxx, on rutrekere they change 1 letter to Cyrillic :-)

Rep: (25)
Is there any news about hacking the game? Now, FIFA Points have been added for donation in the Ultimate Team. Yes, and in the full version I want to play :)

And if you download from 25rr career will be open, I wonder?

Post has been editedbarcab05081998 - 17.09.13, 14:31

barcab05081998,
I think that will not be

barcab05081998,
I think that will not be

But you can try. Who quickly shakes with 25rp check, please)

barcab05081998,
maximum 19 kb produces speed! ((

Rep: (122)
15% downloaded and hung

Rep: (316)
IPad 4 Screenshots

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedE-dogg - 17.09.13, 14:45

barcab05081998,
maximum 19 kb produces speed! ((

I'm under 50 ...)

barcab05081998,
I’m downloading 120 from the Tongbu!

Rep: (1)
How are things going with hacking?

Rep: (1326)
AANG2345Korra,
Countries can not play tournaments, only clubs.
I hope that the Fifa World Cup will be released in the spring, where it will be possible to qualify for any country for the World Cup and the World Cup itself;)

Posted on 09/17/2013, 15:20:

AANG2345Korra,
Countries - only a quick match, etc.

Post has been editedkurbatov1996 - 17.09.13, 15:23

Rep: (1326)
AANG2345Korra,
It's my pleasure :)
As I understand it, the game is not very different from 13, just many modes have become paid, and the game itself is free.

How to buy, damn it?

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 06:36 AM