> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 LTE ME302KL - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (4)
DiscussionAsus MeMO Pad FHD 10 LTE ME302KL
PictureAsus MeMO Pad FHD 10 LTE, ME302KL
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Accessories (ME301T) пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
System
Android operating system
Android 4.2 support
Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064 1500 MHz processor / chipset
Number of cores 4
2 GB RAM
Built-in 32 GB memory
Support microSDHC memory cards, up to 32 GB
Screen
Screen 10.1 ", 1920x1200
Screen type TFT IPS, glossy
Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI) 224
Video processor Adreno 320
Wireless connection
Wi-Fi support, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Bluetooth support, Bluetooth 3.0 HS
Type of SIM card micro SIM
Mobile communication 3G, EDGE, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, LTE (700, 800, 850, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2600 MHz)
Camera
The rear camera is, 5 million pixels.
Features rear camera autofocus
The front camera is, 1.2 million pixels.
Sound
Built-in speakers, stereo sound
Built-in microphone is
Functionality
GPS is
Automatic screen orientation is
Sensors accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, light sensor
Connection
USB connection to computer is
Connecting external devices via USB optional
Connect to a micro HDMI TV / monitor
Audio / headphone output is, 3.5 mm
Microphone input is
Headset connection
Nutrition
Operating time 10 h
6760 mAh battery capacity (25 Wh)
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (LxWxD) 264x181x10 mm
Weight 572 g
Additional Information
Tablet, USB cable, network adapter, manual, desktop stand
Features multitouch up to 10 touch points; in black and white
Photo

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Mini FAQ
Q: How to enable the item "For developers"?
A: Go to the device settings, select the lowest item "About Tablet PC". Here at the end of the list is the item "Build number". Tap on this item seven times. After the fourth tap, you will see a system notification about the number of remaining tapes to open the developer mode. After the seventh tapa, a joyful message will inform you that you are now a developer. The "For Developers" menu item is located in the device settings above the "About Tablet PC" item.
Q: Does the keyboard and mouse work through microUSB?
A: We connect via an adapter to microusb, and everything works.
Q: A device on a PC is defined as a media device and does not allow files to be thrown onto it.
ABOUT:answer
Q: No longer determined the size of the memory card
A: Formatted in NTFS

Additional Information
Useful
Games
Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 28.01.19, 23:06
Reason for editing: A way to start ASUS ME302 KL after spawning without charge

Found a video comparing the work of ME302C and ME302KL.
The device on Intel looks faster. Your opinion why?
Video

Rep: (-1)
A dictionary application is running on lte! This is a button in the middle left! Eats a lot, he tried

Rep: (63)
artv,

Good day!

I spent 3 days studying the Internet and foreign sites in search of real tests on both versions of the tablet.
Based on the sum of all the information, I will say this, according to synthetic benchmark tests (and 3D video tests are the same)CL version wins everywhere. But, in usual daily possession (browsing, mail, video) C version - faster or the same .. Apparently all the same, the x86 chipset is more important here. Most likely in games CL will be faster
As another point, there are facts that the KL version has more compatible programs and games. Although I think this is a matter of time.

(I ordered my daughter C version, I’ll probably take KL myself later - for LTE will be needed)

Here's anothervideo, although there they compare the previous Atom and the chip from Samsung. But still, see how Atom is faster in browsing ...... a coincidence?

Post has been editedgaoo - 16.09.13, 16:16

gaoo
I am also tormented by the gift of my daughter.
But for pragmatic purposes, I think that the tablet will need 3G.
And there is still no information that the ME302C was able to connect an external modem. That is what stops from its acquisition.

Compatibility, yes, it should be better, although they suffer the same way with Flash, but this is another story.

Now on Yandex there are shops where both models are immediately available, so I think to visit and see.

Tomorrow or after tomorrow I will have ME302KL on hand for a long time. Who is interesting, write, try to see and answer.

Rep: (40)
Sold ME302C and bought ME302KL.
Not satisfied with the battery life, the inability to connect 3g, incompatibility with sopcast.
Now everything is fine, the work time is clearly more than one and a half times, football seems to be skating, all the applications I need work like a clock. Immediately came the update.
I also had a 4th iPad, nexus 10, samsung n8000 10.1, different Pipo models, but this particular tablet I consider to be ideal for price / quality for today

Rep: (63)
kosha-spb,

Hello!
And you can tell more specifically how many hours the battery lasts longer in KL and in which mode you use the tablet.
Can we say that KL in everyday applications is clearly faster than version C?

kosha-spb,

Hello!
And you can tell more specifically how many hours the battery lasts longer in KL and in which mode you use the tablet.
Can we say that KL in everyday applications is clearly faster than version C?

I use the tablet in surfing mode, watching videos, football in the applications, our football and sopkast, some room games, machinarium, I read magazines in pdf. PDF processes are clearly faster.
The device works exactly no slower than C, well, the battery works more precisely and this is clearly noticeable, especially there is no time, but in the week I will try to measure the operation time. On C, the charge went away quickly, on KL it charged up to 100 and after 15 minutes it only fell to 99 and then it falls slowly, in a dream it fell by one percent over night. The device I have only the second day, while only positive emotions

Post has been editedkosha-spb - 16.09.13, 20:05

Rep: (0)
kosha-spb,
And the screens for the brightness margin they have the same?

kosha-spb,
And the screens for the brightness margin they have the same?

I no longer have 302C on my hands, I have enough KL, I use it at home by 50%, I have not checked it in the sun yet. It feels very soft and comfortable for the eyes, comparable to 4 aypad, but this is especially individual, I guess. By the way, to save battery when loading web pages, the brightness drops to a minimum, then returns to the original

Post has been editedkosha-spb - 16.09.13, 21:03

Rep: (2)
Tell me, charging in it from yusb?

Tell me, charging in it from yusb?

Yes

Rep: (27)
Guys, I want to buy this tablet, because the iron is completely different from C, then tell me about the games plz, how is the asphalt, gangstar, and so on?
More: The amount of RAM 2 GB, How many of them are Available and How many of them are used pliz tell me)
How long does the battery hold? Acceptable?)

Post has been editedSlipperpavel - 17.09.13, 20:11

Rep: (888)
M
A poll has been created in the topic, please vote.

Rep: (8)
Today I bought my mother for a gift. Very good tablet. I'll give you tomorrow.

Post has been editedxtiranx - 17.09.13, 22:51

Rep: (1)
The ME302C version lasted in the continuous video playback mode at full brightness with 15% loudness of 5:40 sound, I would like the owners of this version to perform a similar test. Do not forget to turn on flight mode.

The ME302C version lasted in the continuous video playback mode at full brightness with 15% loudness of 5:40 sound, I would like the owners of this version to perform a similar test. Do not forget to turn on flight mode.

The other day I will fly on a cube - 12 hours of summer. I will watch a lot of movies on this tablet. Actually for this, and bought it. : blush:
How do I finish and get to wifi I will try to throw off the result. : yes2:

More: The amount of RAM 2 GB, How many of them are Available and How many of them are used pliz tell me)

I have an average of 800 busy and 1.1 free.

Post has been editedkkm68 - 17.09.13, 23:33

But only he does not want me to send SMS?

Pseudo @ 09/18/2013, 00:29*
But only he does not want me to send SMS?

It sends me.

By the way, the topic about 7k to us is also relevant, just repaired the widget with the time on the desktop, after looking at the solution there)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19 11:41