> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

34 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Heroes of Might and Magic Players Club | Heroes' Tavern
Vitee_Ok
Message#1
15.09.13, 14:56
Cat in Tank
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1165
Check in: 21.11.12
Apple iPad 4

Attached Image

Heroes' Tavern

Heroes of Might and Magic Players Club

Description
In this group are going to lovers of the great game Heroes of Might and Magic.

Games
->On pc
1. Heroes of Might and Magic: A Strategic Quest- The first part of the series! This is "a cult computer game in the genre of turn-based strategy with role-playing elements, the ancestor of the cult game series Heroes of Might and Magic".
2. Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars- The second part of the series. Released a year after the release of the first. Also became a cult! There is one addition called Price of Loyality.
3. Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia- No comments. The best part of the series. To familiarization is required.
4. Heroes of Might and Magic IV- the most controversial part of the series. It has a huge number of innovations. The latest game in the series HoMM from New World Computing. Also in the game the best music in the series.
5.Heroes of Might and Magic V- the first fully three-dimensional part of the Heroes. It was developed by the Russian studio Nival Interactive.
6. Might & Magic Heroes VI
->On Android
1.Free heroes- Port of the second heroes, there is a normal AI, but there is no company.
2.VCMI- Port of the third heroes. There is no working AI. It is not stable.
3.Heroes 3 runner- client to run the original game

Signature
Option 1
[Url = http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=499788ERTTaverna Heroes [/ URL]

Post has been editeddem0na - 02.04.14, 09:36
Reason for editing: the client to run the original game on Android
Vitee_Ok
Message#2
15.09.13, 15:15
Cat in Tank
[offline]

Messages 1165
Apple iPad 4

Hello! : victory:

--------------------
"The choice of the phone is a narrow path between the abyss of own ambitions and the sheer wall of technical compromises." - alex157-85
Heroes' Tavern
paladin7791
Message#3
15.09.13, 20:42
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 26.01.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime

Hi Hi. .. and when ??? ??? !!
Droborod
Message#4
15.09.13, 21:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3151
Check in: 27.10.08
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

paladin7791 @ 09/15/2013, 21:42*
and when ??? !!

When what? :)
Vitee_Ok
Message#5
16.09.13, 04:03
Cat in Tank
[offline]

Messages 1165
Apple iPad 4

paladin7791, Drevoborod,Hooray! The first visitors in the tavern !! Virtual beer to everyone at the expense of the place !!!

Post has been editedVitee_Ok - 16.09.13, 04:04

--------------------
"The choice of the phone is a narrow path between the abyss of own ambitions and the sheer wall of technical compromises." - alex157-85
Heroes' Tavern
Droborod
Message#6
16.09.13, 07:45
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3151
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Virtual beer to everyone at the expense of the place !!!

That is, then this non-existent beer will also be paid (in the form of membership fees to the club, for example) ??

Posted on 09/16/2013 07:45:

Ask a topic. So far, there is not much fun with it, but virtual beer is not fun.
Vitee_Ok
Message#7
16.09.13, 10:55
Cat in Tank
[offline]

Messages 1165
Apple iPad 4

That is, then this non-existent beer will also be paid (in the form of membership fees to the club, for example) ??

Well, we have all the same tavern: lol: (sarcasm) In general, it is a virtual beer for free =)
Ask a topic. So far, there is not much fun with it, but virtual beer is not fun.

Yes! Let's discuss might & magic X =)

Post has been editedVitee_Ok - 16.09.13, 12:02

--------------------
Heroes' Tavern
Droborod
Message#8
16.09.13, 16:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3151
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Yes! Let's discuss might & magic

I almost did not play it. But he played in all versions of HoM & M, starting with the first and including Free Heroes and even Palm Heroes :)
Vitee_Ok
Message#9
16.09.13, 16:52
Cat in Tank
[offline]

Messages 1165
Apple iPad 4

Drevoborod,
And how do you like part 5 (the only game in the series in which I did not play)?

--------------------
Heroes' Tavern
Mulder1982
Message#10
16.09.13, 23:04
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 24.12.09
Highscreen Boost 2 SE

Heroes theme. People, is there a PALM HEROES for android? This is the best part for a PDA. I have an old PDA. And so the characters are 3 forever. the second is slightly archaic, although nothing, I just started from the third, because the second did not work for me, I did not like the fourth, the fifth .. the third part is in 3d, but the third is still more familiar, and painted in the fifth is very awful, models in 3 heartier and dearer. I don’t even want to spend the sixth, a lot of resources have disappeared and so on ...

--------------------
Highscreen Boost 2 SE

HP IPAQ h2210 download

Dragy
Message#11
17.09.13, 13:21
\ (ˊᗜˋ) /
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2027
Check in: 23.10.12
Apple iPhone 4

But I like all the characters, except for the sixth (developed liars, spoiled everything), so that.
About might & magic X; I played in 6, 7, 8 and 9 parts, so I am for free movement, and not in cells.

In general, it is better to make a link to Lurkmore ...http://lurkmore.to/%D0%93%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B8

Post has been editedDragy - 17.09.13, 13:25
Vitee_Ok
Message#12
17.09.13, 15:45
Cat in Tank
[offline]

Messages 1165
Apple iPad 4

Dragy,
In the six too protracted battles, despite the fact that almost everything is simplified (except for the rpg component).
But I'm waiting for M & MX.
Mulder1982,
No, unfortunately, there is only on IOS.

--------------------
Heroes' Tavern
zusicks438
Message#13
17.09.13, 16:01
Romantic
[offline]

Messages 2914
Check in: 17.07.09
Huawei Nova CAN-L01 \ L11

And how do you like part 5 (the only game in the series in which I did not play)?

Yes, by the way, the normal part is far from the worst. I generally like the latter most of all, so it was very nice to see the fabulous cartoon style in the fifth part.

--------------------
Dragy
Message#14
18.09.13, 04:39
\ (ˊᗜˋ) /
[offline]

Messages 2027
Apple iPhone 4

Vitee_Ok,
jim-ph @ 05/30/2013, 03:39*
In general, there is an NDA, which imposes certain restrictions on images and something else, but I can say that it will be:
- universal version for iphone / ipad
- freemium
- campaign
- completely new engine from scratch
- a completely revised interface in terms of convenience on a small screen
- we studied all the requests and suggestions. Rage is also carefully studied. Taken into account.

During the times of PK1 and PK2, we didn’t have much experience and resources to make super-heroes. Now we make them efficiently and without haste.

Developed in the iOS theme I wrote three months ago and it looks like the third Palm Kingdoms (Palm Heroes) won't work for Android. Sorry: '- (

jim-ph @ 07.21.2013, 02:33*
PK3 is developed from scratch, under iOS / Android

But no, they will still cut.

Post has been editedDragy - 18.09.13, 04:49
Dragy
Message#15
18.09.13, 04:58
\ (ˊᗜˋ) /
[offline]

Messages 2027
Apple iPhone 4

Does anyone else remember this series of games?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Here I wonder if Might and Magic 7, 8, 9 will go on the eighth Windows.
Vitee_Ok
Message#16
18.09.13, 05:09
Cat in Tank
[offline]

Messages 1165
Apple iPad 4

Dragy @ 18.9.2013, 8:58*
Does anyone else remember this series of games?
[attachment = "3461425: Mm6-1.jpg"]
[attachment = "3461426: Might_An ... agic_VII.png"]
[attachment = "3461427: Might-an ... k8_intro.jpg"]
[attachment = "3461428: MM9.jpg"]

Here I wonder if Might and Magic 7, 8, 9 will go on the eighth Windows.

Must go. But you can run through dosbox silt VM.

--------------------
Heroes' Tavern
Droborod
Message#17
18.09.13, 23:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3151
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Fine!! I still play :)) I have completed ALL campaigns, including both official additions (about the northern clans and about the hordes of the east) and now from time to time I launch single cards found on Ineta. Highly recommend! Atmospheric graphics, an interesting character development system, a well-considered balance - in general, super :) Only need to play the latest version, which is Tribes of the East - many bugs have been fixed and many improvements have been made to the balance.
And in the 6th I played a little bit and realized that the game was fucked up :( For some reason they made it more primitive, trying to leave on the chart .. It didn't work out, it sucked.

Posted 09/09/2013 23:00:

Mulder1982 @ 09/17/2013, 00:04*
People, is there a PALM HEROES for android?

No, unfortunately, and is not expected: (
Droborod
Message#18
18.09.13, 23:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3151
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Mulder1982 @ 09/17/2013, 00:04*
the second is slightly archaic

The second is indescribably beautiful! But it was necessary to start it back in those times when there were 486 computers (as I started) .. This is the first part, creating a funky atmosphere! One music is worth it! Damn, I then, remember, turned on the game, went to the necromancer castle and just LISTEN, sat and listened to music, even in the MIDI version! It still clings :) And the Dominion card in the expanded version is mm !! It was a masterpiece! A huge, mysterious world, which wanted to explore and explore, where there was a thoughtful imbalance of forces, giving the opportunity to be realized in different styles of play .. Ehh ... Such an atmosphere, unfortunately, they could no longer create until 5 Heroes, who already had its own, but also very lively, catchy atmosphere. Third, for my taste, too plastic some, although the plot in them is good. About the 4th and there is nothing to say - purely commercial, without a soul. Nalyapali aby like aby what ... At the moment the series is dead - the 6th came out stillborn, I would say. Maybe the next ones will be able to raise the bar again .. In general, my opinion is: “Heroes” are not chess, it’s not just a tactical and strategic game, where you have to think over the moves, these are virtual worlds that you want to dive again and again, which I want to study, to the heroes of which you empathize ... These games should be in this series, and attempts to make something simple but commercially successful from them, as they tried to do in the 6th version, are doomed to failure.

Posted 09/09/2013 23:10:

I generally like the latter most of all, so it was very nice to see the fabulous cartoon style in the fifth part.

That's it, this is real fantasy, and not just a tactical game :)

Posted on 09/18/2013, 23:14:

Dragy @ 09/18/2013, 05:39*
But no, they will still cut.

Oh, my information is outdated ?? I look forward to and will buy it !! By the way, although in palm heroes I don’t like the drawings of the castles, but in general the graphics are drawn from my favorite second part, and that’s good.

Post has been editedDroborod - 19.09.13, 14:30
deMax3
Message#19
19.09.13, 08:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 859
Check in: 17.01.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

The second is indescribably beautiful! But it was necessary to start it back in those times when there were 486 computers (as I started) .. This is the first part, creating a funky atmosphere!
The music in the main menu caught me the most, but in the trio the music is no worse.
About the 4th and there is nothing to say - purely commercial, without a soul. Nalyapali aby like aby what ...
And I liked the RPG component of this part - a hero capable of single-handedly topple enemies, the balance became fragile, but a huge number of tactical possibilities and tricks appeared, it was not for nothing that WOG added a hero to the battlefield. The minus of the fours is when everyone was waiting for the 3D version, and they fouled up the isometry (the graphics are not the same) and removed the cells from the battlefield. But how nice it was to rock the hero and turn him into a death machine alone destroyed>100 dragons with bottles of immortality.
Droborod
Message#20
19.09.13, 14:31
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3151
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

The music in the main menu caught me the most, but in the trio the music is no worse.

I also like the menu very much :)) And for all 5 parts, one composer wrote music.
Droborod
Message#21
19.09.13, 14:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3151
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

And I liked the RPG component of this part - a hero capable of single-handedly topple enemies, the balance became fragile, but a huge amount of tactical possibilities and techniques appeared

I don’t say anything about tactical possibilities - there were a lot of controversial, but interesting decisions. They lost the atmosphere. Some kind of plasticine graphics do not look like fantasy in their pure form, nor is it a fairy tale or fantasy ... The story is muddy, characters are not memorable, strange creatures - some creeping dragons that look like huge lizards, what they are worth .. In short, that's how beautiful expanded chess times. A game where there is a tactic, but the atmosphere is completely absent. You can play the other parts as if you were reading an adventure book - there is a feeling of immersion. And in 4 - no. They are mechanical.

Posted on 09/19/2013, 14:41:

A thought came to me here .. Strange, but interesting :)) Ask the owner of the rights to the Heroes to publish the source code of the 2nd part. Or make a proposal to create their own adaptation of the game for Android. I think that if there are several tens of thousands of signatures, they will agree :) You can arrange this in the form of a project on some Kickstarter - like collecting money and giving it to them for development. But first you need to find out if they are interested. If they had laid out at least the source of the engine, then quickly there would be craftsmen who adapted it for Android. Those Free Heroes suffer precisely from the lack of a file engine - apparently, it was not easy to reproduce the logic of AI.

34 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 11.06.19, 14:17