> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ramos i9 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.0 "

Rep: (53)
DiscussionRamos i9
PictureRamos i9
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
miniFAQ
Q: Can I install Windows / Linux / other OS on this tablet?
A: No, but you can run Linux over Android.

Q: After installing the application from Google Play, two shortcuts appear on the desktop, how to fix it?
A: In the settings of Google Play, remove the check mark from adding shortcuts to the desktop.

Q: Is there a version with 3g?
Oh yeah.

Q: My 3G tablet is locked for a specific operator, is it fixable?
Рћ: Yes, look under the spoiler "Instructions".

Q: IconBit NetTAB THOR IZ (NT-0909T), Modecom FreeTAB 9000 IPS ICG, Impression ImPAD 8901, Qumo Sirius 890 and Ramos i9 are the same?
A: Yes, all other companies took Ramos i9 as a basis and released it under their own brand, the tablet was developed by Ramos. You can also find the same tablets from other manufacturers, including other configurations (presence / absence of 3G, GPS).

Q: Are there glitches, bugs?
A: No serious. There may be a couple of small ones, but they are quite rare.

Q: I connect the tablet to the charging / computer, but it does not charge / breaks the connection with the computer, what should I do?
A: Change the cable, the bundle is of poor quality. You may also need to bend the connector on the tablet. Using good and lightweight cables will help avoid this situation in the future.

Q: I discharged the tablet completely (before shutting down), after connecting to charging it does not respond, what should I do?
A: Leave for a couple of hours (or overnight) on the charge, you may need to fill up the minimum charge for work. If it does not work after that, try pressing the power button for about 15 seconds. If the tablet didn’t come to life after that, you will most likely have to send it back or look for other solutions, for example, give it in for repair.

Q: How to insert / remove microSD card?
A: Because If the connector is deep, then there must be a special key in the kit. If not, then you can click on the inserted card with something thin (another microSD or plastic card).

Q: Is the camera good?
A: No, neither front nor rear. In low light, it makes a lot of noise, it spoils everything, but for video calls and photographing the text will go.

Q: I cannot install the update, what should I do?
A: If you downloaded the update to install manually, check if you need to unpack the file with the firmware. It happens that the archive is in another archive. If it does not help, reset to factory settings.
Specifications
CPU Intel dual core Z2580 2.0GHZ (Clover trail +)
GPU PowerVR 544MP2
Ram 2GB DDR2
ROM (Memory) iNand flash 16GB
Screen 8.9 "1920x1200 IPS screen
Operation system Android 4.2.2 JB
Internet WIFI 802.11b / g / n
G-sensor Support
Bluetooth Support
Extention card microSD (TF) card
Front camera 2.0 M
Back camera 5.0 M

Power port MicroUSB: 5V / 2A
Audio output 3.5mm stereo earphone output
Size 235.5 * 150 * 8.6mm
Weight 441g
Battery 3.7V 6500mAH Li-polymer battery
OTG Support
Reviews
Battery tests, benchmarks
Firmware
Attention! The firmware version without 3G is not suitable for tablets with 3G! And vice versa: the firmware version with 3G is not suitable for tablets without 3G! If you mix it up, you only need the SC!

Full firmware Ramos i9
Full firmware for 3G versions from Modecom(Carefully, problems are possible until you use this firmware!)
Modificationfrommehanikga
Flipkart firmware (Download from office. the site | Download from Yandex.Disk)
signed_flash_I9_Flipkart_KK_3G_V1.0.0
Updated firmware 5.1.1
Android 5.0 for TWRP (not 3g)
TWRP 2.8.7.0
Firmware and instructions for the tablet FreeTAB 9000 IPS ICG 3G(Ramos i9 clone)
How to upgrade firmware
By air (OTA): Settings (Settings) ->About Tablet PC (About tablet) ->System updates>Update from OTA ->Check update package
To change the auto check frequency in the Auto check frequency change to the desired one.

From a flash drive: Settings (Settings) ->About Tablet PC (About tablet) ->System updates>Update from USB storage
Before that, in the root of the built-in flash drive (/ sdcard), throw the necessary firmware file with the zip extension and rename it (if necessary) to update.zip

Download from office. the site
Instructions
Embellishments / improvements
Change GUI -Xposed
Download animation:option fromStedy | option frommehanikga
Reinforcing the microUSB connector + replacing the damaged cover (part 1 | part 2 )
Additionally
XP driver
Windows 8.1 driver
Busybox for x86:1or2
4g Yota modem connection via OTG
In the Terminal emulator we enter when the indicator lights up.Need root rights . For some reason, the Internet only works in browsers (for example, Chrome), but not in all (for example, Firefox).
su
dhcpcd eth0

If after this the Internet does not work, then
route add default gw 10.0.0.1 dev eth0
setprop net.dns1 10.0.0.1

Can also be usedthis program. Attention: The switch does not turn on the first time.

Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Want to help with custom development for x86 devices? Want to have custom on your tablet?
That wayCompilation CyanogenMod, CWM recovery for x86 devices

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 29.11.18, 21:28
Reason for editing: Firmware and instructions for the tablet FreeTAB 9000 IPS ICG 3G

Rep: (159)
Approximate prices and release dates:

Ramos
i8 - 8 "$ 199 - September 15 i10 - 10" $ 309 - October 15
i9 - 9 "$ 274 - September 15 i12 - 12" $ 339 - October 15

Post has been editedTop__Secret - 15.09.13, 11:58

Rep: (6)
Top__Secret,
you came up with the prices themselves ??

RAMOS i8 - 8 "$ 199 - Sept 15th launch i10 - 10" $ 299 - Oct 15th launch

models i9 - 9 "$ 269 - Sept 15th launch i12 - 12" $ 319 - Oct 15th launch

Rep: (159)
nikmaxpayne from that site and copied, apparently changed

Rep: (0)
http://www.ramos-tablet.com/ramos-i9-8-9-i...-hdmi-16gb.html

Rep: (177)
FleecK, , nikmaxpayne , Top__Secret, Well, why do you believe and copy info from govnomazazov? There are pictures and descriptions of the presentation ... The price tag and date is named only for I9 ->1199 yuan ($ 196) after September 15, with delivery will be from $ 225 in adequate stores.

PUHH123,
Well, for all I wish, I can’t believe that i9 cost 200 bucks. Alternative tablets cost 300 bucks.

nikmaxpayne The maximum price in China for a Chinese tablet is 1399 yuan - this is the threshold, no one will be more expensive ... A step between models is usually made 100 yuan.
Total we get
I9 - 1199
I10 - 1299
I12 - 1399
I8 - most likely it will be 999, since a more budget screen and less RAM
Delivery of the tablet to Russia from $ 30 - the rest is the baryg greed and the desire to cash in on the new product.

P.S. Teclast P89 (7.85 ", Intel Atom Z2580, 1GB RAM) - 999 yuan, on sale.

Post has been editedPUHH123 - 15.09.13, 19:12

Rep: (27)
Today they promised to start selling I9 and still everywhere out of stock

already the 16th number, and i9 is nowhere to be found ((

Rep: (53)
nikmaxpayne
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r....nitiative_new=1: wacko:

Ramos I9 Descriptionappeared on of.sayte

Let's try to write to him. But not the fact that there is in stock.

nikmaxpayne it also says The machine pre-sale estimates show --- 20 days or so shipped nationwide the SF! ! ! !

nikmaxpayne, it says The machine pre-sale estimates show --- 20 days or so shipped nationwide the SF! ! ! !

Well then we will wait when available will appear. For 20 days I think and reviews will appear on YouTube.

Rep: (27)
Here is what was answered in:
Ramos Tablet:
Thank you for your mail.
Ramo I9 Tablet PC will be in stock in 3 business days.ramos tablet

Rep: (2)
Here is what was answered in:
Ramos Tablet:
Thank you for your mail.

It seems to have been announced as a tablet with GPS, on this site there is no mention of GPS in the description. I do not understand if it is there or not ?!

Rhonstin , ferr93, - Ramos tablet, like its 10 clones of the brand-tablet type, brand-seed, ... doesn’t deserve any trust and no relation to these brands, these are ordinary magazines mowing as officials, besides with very good reputation.

Rep: (36)
The Chinese told me in two weeks.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Latest-Ramo...1331606651.html
257 green. they are bold.

Post has been editednikmaxpayne - 18.09.13, 08:38

Rep: (0)
HDMI output is not there?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/07/20, 22:12