> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Terraria Fans Club for Android and iOS
How do you manage?
Already used, it's great! [ 49 ] ** [33,11%]
Used to, but jumping is a problem [ 42 ] ** [28,38%]
So-so, it could have been better [ 21 ] ** [14,19%]
Complete failure, the previous is better [ 35 ] ** [23,65%]
Bad, but still better than the previous [ 1 ] ** [0,68%]
Total votes: 148

Rep: (42)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Best Card Competition

| FAQ | FAQ 1.3 | Instructions | Cards | Cupboard | miscellanea |

Club Rules
A warning
Terraria Fans Club for Android and iOS (Post # 25604195)
Dear members of the club, I urge you to pay attention to item4.7.2 Forum Rules
4.7.2. Messages that contain grammatical and / or syntactic errors can cause a negative reaction from forum members. Try to write correctly.
Let's write correctly and beautifully, because properly designed posts are much easier and more convenient to read, and therefore they will understand you correctly and will help you more quickly.
If there are some mistakes in the post, then I either close my eyes to this or correct it. If there are a lot of mistakes, then for the first time I will issue a warning, and then I will simply remove the illiterately decorated posts.
I beg you not to write incomprehensible phrases, stupid and unfriendly thoughts, etc., let's communicate clearly for each other.
Thanks for attention.

In our club are:

We especially focus on these:
4.7.2. Try to write correctly.

4.8. Explicit and hidden rudeness, rudeness, insults are forbidden.

4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

4.10. It is prohibited to provoke a conflict, as well as the response to provocation.

4.19. It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just highlight the main points.

5.3. Hidden or explicit extortion raising reputation.

5.4. Prohibited from using reputation for revenge.

5.6. It is forbidden to repeatedly increase or decrease reputation.

Signature
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=499099""[color="sienna"[[b'sClub Terraria fans club for [color = "green"] Android [/ color] and [color = "# 6c6c6c"] iOS [/ color]! [/ b] [/ color] [/ url]

"Terraria Club forAndroidandiOS! "

Active club members
  1. Mortmael - curator of the club and the theme of the game on Android. He knows the game completely, passed both on the PC and on the android 100 times.
  2. Windows7man - lover and connoisseur of stories on Terraria. "Head" of the cabinet and assistant curator.
  3. Grisha_Hack - An ordinary player who knows a lot about terraria.
  4. 1sasha2
  5. -Asdera-
  6. Super nekit
  7. computerandroid23
  8. Doc.Enderman
  9. Dmitry9879
  10. Roman0001
  11. Black_Jack_IQ

To add you to this list, please contactcurator club in QMS.

Old list of club members

The country should know their heroes in the face: D! They can help with many questions about the game. Their names:
Freeman1995- former curator of the club,
Mine device- the former curator of the club, knows the terraria (both computer and mobile) from and to. We are happy to answer your questions and help with your problems.
anihillator- former club curator, former terrarium curator for android.
ibog1999- former terraria curator for android, a very kind person who loves to talk.
ss78965- troll local spill. Try to keep your ears open when dealing with him.
nbvehhevbn- One of the club's book writers.
alex-krololoandTimofey rubalko- lovers talk and help people.
Alexpro2014- read a lot of wiki. Perfectly knows the mobile terrarium.
Sokol99999- an experienced terraria player.
pro_100 ... igor- Cheater. Fulfills orders for the production of items.
user 453- One of the club's book writers. He wrote the history of NPCs.
aaaaaakkkkkk56

Our Discord Server

Music from Terraria.

Post has been editedMortmael - Today, 18:27

Rep: (79)
Qq_ghost_boy_pp @ 09/16/2013, 10:23*
Help me, how to kill a skeleton, I have ten more hearts like it’s impossible in a mobile version of silver armor, as I enter the castle, he helps me with one blow, who helped me when you killed him

To enter the dungeon you need to defeat the skeleton, it is called at night at the entrance to the dungeon with the help of an old man. When you win, you can safely go down, that skeleton will be gone.

Rep: (32)
In the mobile version, the bosses are cut back heavily :( I killed a skeleton without armor, with a Phoenix pistol. And the campaign here does not have a wall of flesh!

Rep: (4)
Take to the club. I played today in the lesson, thought and accidentally threw dynamite from the second floor into the house on the first floor. He repaired for a long time, although no one died from the NPC. And another question, I had two houses, one I demolished, since I can move the NPS from the destroyed house to a new one? Probably just to kill?

Rep: (8)
neon222, there is a wall of flesh, no hardmod

Rep: (55)
My house :)

And the world is really cut down in the mobile version :(. Until the end of the map (where is the ocean)
You can get there in a couple of minutes. I hope that in the new version they will let me create
big worlds for high-end devices.
Attached Image

Post has been editedstargazer * - 16.09.13, 16:51

Rep: (4)
As I understand it, you do not need to write an application for admission to the club. So just ask, accept: h

Rep: (32)
Harrythesmoker @ 09/16/2013, 14:09*
neon222, there is a wall of flesh, no hardmod

ATP, already found a voodoo doll.
by the way, take to the club!

Post has been editedneon222 - 16.09.13, 18:04

Rep: (1)
I have a question:
How to make a cooking rack? (How to open craft?)

Rep: (0)
Write me down.
I love Terraria: happy:

Rep: (325)
nikiki2000, put the cans on the table

Rep: (141)
Terra 1.2 will be released on October 1st! Hooray !! And take to the club;)

Guys, did anyone find Muramasa? And how quickly they found a pet, already I pass through the 3rd world through, there is nowhere (((

Rep: (575)
Terraria 1.0 MOD APK V3 with Backup
Author: kirill1999
Feature: The full version is bought, the backup from this is built-in fasting
The foundation: based on mine MOD APK
Before installing the hacked APK, delete the old one!
Your save remains if you install this version on top of mine MOD APK
Download
It works both with the Internet and without it!
Attached fileTerraria.1.0.MOD.v3.With.Backup.apk(38.4 MB)

Post has been editedkirill1999 - 16.09.13, 20:57

add me: 3
by the way I bought it) it's worth it)

Rep: (59)
Guys, did anyone find Muramasa? And how quickly they found a pet, already I pass through the 3rd world through, there is nowhere (((

Muramasu found
Attached Image

and with the pet the same problems.

and with the pet the same problems.

I found a pet) but he immediately disappeared from the mb bug :(

Take me to you
good people

Rep: (2)
I decided to post updates to the save game, with which some are already familiar :)
A skeleton was killed, a flying island was found, hacking into stars, cartridges, and some other resources
Here is an instruction from me: derisive:

I found a way to put saves, because if you just transfer them to the files folder, the game will just crash when you press the play button
RUTES OF RIGHT NEEDED!
Let's start:
1) create a new character and the world (necessarily a new one, not your game)
2) the save must contain two files with the extension .world and .player
3) the file with the extension .world is changed to the name of our recently created world, and .player is renamed to the name of our newly created character. For example world1.world and player1.player
4) now we transfer these two files with replacement along the path / data / data / terrarium folder / files

If you have any questions, write to me in PM

If possible in a hat

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileworld.player.BitFox.zip(332.53 KB)

Rep: (9)
Please throw an empty world file of terraria, otherwise the keyboard doesn’t leave at all)

Posted on 09/17/2013, 00:41:

And the FAQ would be corrected for you, otherwise everything is written for the computer version)

Add me to the club!)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 9:25 p.m.