62 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Toshiba Encore - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 / 8 '' / Intel Atom Bay Trail 1.8GHz / 2GB + RAM
il1dan
Message#1
09.09.13, 00:00
Translomoder
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 690
Check in: 15.12.08
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0

DiscussionToshiba Encore
PictureToshiba Encore / Atom Quad Core Bay-Trial 4x1.8ghz / Windows 8.1 / 32gb
Description � | Discussion | Purchase »| Accessories »| Firmware »|A source of information
Windows 10 | Windows 8.1 | Windows 8 | | Windows RT | Windows 7 | Windows xp | Ubuntu linux | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker

Attached Image

Specifications
System
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Atom Z3740 1300 MHz - 1800 MHz
Number of cores: 4
RAM: 2 GB LPDDR3, 1066 MHz, non-replaceable
Built-in memory: 64/32 GB
Memory card support: microSDXC, up to 64 GB
Additional models of 8 "devices:
Encore WT8-A32 - 2gb ram Z3740 (first version)
Encore 2 WT8-B32CN - 1gb ram Z3735F (second version)
Encore 2 WT8-B-102 - 1gb ram Z3735G (second version)
Encore 2 WT8-B264 - 2gb ram Z3735F 64mb (second version)
Screen
Screen: 8 ", 1280x800
Screen type: IPS, glossy, capacitive, 5 touches.
Pixel density - 188 dpi
Brightness 350 cd / m², contrast 700: 1 (values ​​are approximate)
Video Processor: Intel Gen 7 (Intel HD Graphics-Bay Trail, Core: 667 MHz, SMA)
Wireless connection
Support Wi-Fi 802.11n (2.4 and 5 GHz)
Bluetooth 4.0 support
Camera
Front camera: 2.0 MP
Rear camera: 8.0 MP (autofocus, no flash)
Sound
Built-in speakers: stereo sound
Built-in microphone
Functionality
Automatic screen orientation: yes
Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, light sensor, GPS
Connection
USB connection to the computer: no
Connecting external devices via USB: microUSB 2.0
TV / Monitor connection: micro HDMI
Audio / headphone output: 3.5 mm
Nutrition
Battery Capacity: 15 Wh
Work time: 7 hours
(video - 7 hours, music - 40 hours, Internet via WiFi - 6-7 hours)
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (LxWxD) 213x136x11 mm
Weight 445 g
Additional device images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Famous tablet marriages
(pay attention when viewed at the time of purchase)
1. Microphone, silent recording, recording with noise.
2. Wi-fi - module fault, (since all drivers and operating system are updated, the problem is not in them)
3. Self-pressing on the screen (in the form of running tapas on the screen). It usually occurs after waking up from sleep. After installing updates win 8.1 (as well as BIOS) ceased to appear (unfortunately not at all)
4. Dark bar (dimming) on ​​one side of the screen.Toshiba Encore (Post # 33883324)
Useful information
1. For those who completely killed the tablet or deleted the recovery partition without first creating a backup:copy of the boot diskwindows 8.1
2. Work with acronis, creating a bootable flash drive, ready bootable flash drive:backup and restore.
a little more about the acronym and usb(Post IroNick_nv)
3. Shutdown Shortcuts(can be attached to the taskbar for quick shutdown.)
4. How to reinstall the system on the tablet:
- if your system boots up - we mount the system image with any appropriate programs and run the installer.
- if the system does not boot -instruction(verified).
- instructionto install any EFI-ОS from scratch without dancing with a tambourine (fromCiscoMan)
5. Photo of the disassembled tablethere.
6. If problems with slow or limited wi-fi trydownload.
Run on behalf of the administrator-select the parameters of the wireless network adapter-set maximum performance.
7. Backup windows 8.1 drivershere. (run 2 times for full installation).
windows 10one, two, three
In order to reinstall all the drivers saved in this way, for example, after a clean installation of Windows 10 or reinstalling it, go to the device manager (you can also do it by right-clicking on the "Start" button), select the device for which you want to install the driver, Click on it with the right mouse button and click on “Update Driver”.
Search for drivers on this computer
After that click "Run search for drivers on this computer" and specify the path to the folder with the saved copy - Windows should do the rest on its own.
Attached Image
Disk Recovery and Driveryadi.sk/d/eHkx3iUz3RAtHY
8. How to free up space on the tabletToshiba Encore (Post # 35583031)
9. usb otg withsimultaneously charging the tablet(thanksh2rmann) (in post addition)addition 2
Question answer
1. Is it possible to connect a keyboard and a mouse simultaneously?
- if you buy a yusbi hub, then through a micro yusbi - yusbi adapter (OTG cable) is possible (verified: mouse + keyboard + flash drive)
2. Is it possible to connect a 3G modem flash drive?
- yes, through the OTG cable is possible (the main thing is for drivers to get on win 8.1)
3. about GPS
- there is, it works, it finds quite accurately. But unfortunately sensiblesoftwarefew.iGO831_PC
4. Is it true that on all such tablets it is impossible to simultaneously charge and operate USB OTG?
- true. single input, unidirectional, or charging or unloading(already not true. instruction in "useful information").
5. What is the situation with trotting?
- 3-4 hours of CPU usage at maximum frequencies, temperature 60-70 degrees. notthrottling.
6. How to delete a recovery partition from a tablet?
- takes 7-8gb.here.
7. The tablet is frozen, what should I do?
- hold the shutdown button for 15 seconds (the tablet turns off).

Windows 10 update is not stable on the tablet (the cause of the driver from Microsoft).
(ps install drivers only from off siteToshiba
or reinstall the driver from the header)

For questions about filling the caps contact the curator of the topic.Dimon9o9

Post has been editedDimon9o9 - 03.01.18, 15:44
Michael0884
Message#2
13.09.13, 22:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 07.06.12
Dell Venue 8 Pro

Nobody knows what's behind the graphics core? What is the core frequency? Supported APIs?

--------------------
Motorola M3688 =>Siemens ME45 =>

Siemens AX52 download

=>Sony Ericsson S500i=>Fly IQ280 Tech
Dell Venue 8 Pro 32gb
Star_sirius
Message#3
13.09.13, 23:13
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 22.05.09
Lenovo S860

Michael0884Like on this stone, they promise (if according to the tables) a trimmed core of intel GMA HD. What exactly is still unknown, but I think no more than 2000go. I look at the typewriter since the announcement ...
The only thing that bothers me is the price of the rst. I would love to order over the hill.
Michael0884
Message#4
13.09.13, 23:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Dell Venue 8 Pro

Star_sirius,
Yes, he liked me too)
There, like, it was written Intel Gen 7 graphics. Only, here, it is not clear what it is.

Post has been editedMichael0884 - 13.09.13, 23:19

--------------------
Motorola M3688 =>Siemens ME45 =>Siemens AX52=>Sony Ericsson S500i=>Fly IQ280 Tech
Dell Venue 8 Pro 32gb
caster211
Message#5
14.09.13, 12:58
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 13.06.11
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

It’s a very intriguing tablet, is it still interesting whether the installation of the Linux distribution will be possible and whether there will be full hardware support, and the percent will most likely be Intel Atom Z3740http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Atom-Z3...C.101427.0.html
Michael0884
Message#6
14.09.13, 18:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Dell Venue 8 Pro

Well, now it’s clear that the graphics are based on Intel HD graphics 4000, but the performance will be less ... The maximum core frequency is 667 MHz. There is support for directX 11.

--------------------
Motorola M3688 =>Siemens ME45 =>Siemens AX52=>Sony Ericsson S500i=>Fly IQ280 Tech
Dell Venue 8 Pro 32gb
WLAD88
Message#7
14.09.13, 22:02
World - Made in China
[offline]

Messages 334
Check in: 04.11.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Photos of butts
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedWLAD88 - 14.09.13, 22:03

--------------------
Xiaomi MiMax2 Redmi1,2,5 ZTE V5 Galaxy S7 Vega S95
Dazer
Message#8
14.09.13, 22:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1403
Check in: 28.11.08
Apple iPhone 7

Chip testshttp://www.anandtech.com/show/7314/intel-b...om-z3770-tested
Judging by frequency, it is either 3740 or 3740D
il1dan
Message#9
15.09.13, 14:44
Translomoder
[offline]

Messages 690
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0

Recently, Dell alsoannouncedThe 8-inch Dell Venue Tablet showed even more budget (5MP rear camera), although the material looks stronger than Toshiba's).
about tablet
photo of the device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

A little about the tablet and appearance on YOUTUBE
(Judging by the second photo, now it is clear what Toshiba talked about notch / texture on plastic))
It is reported that Dell Venue received an 8-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels with support for 10-point multi-touch, the latest Bay Trail generation Intel Atom quad-core processor, 5-megapixel main camera and a battery for more than 10 hours of battery life. The device will be sold in several bright colors, optionally it will be offered a number of accessories, including a wireless keyboard and a special stylus. The thickness of the device will be only 8.9 mm, and the weight - 399 grams. One of the main advantages of the tablet will be its price - only $ 299 (in the US). At the same time, Dell Venue will run full Windows 8.1, not Windows RT ©
Diko Pleases weight, autonomous work andA full full usb port (seen on the last photo) !! Oh, all this is still a dual block with android fouled up, but even without that already a device is a dream, at least because of the full-size port. It seems to me thanks to this usb, Dell will do all the similar tablets in sales.

After this information, as you wish, I will wait.)
A full announcement is scheduled for October 2. That's when all the information about the tablet will be known.
So Toshiba is not the only 8 inch with a good screen and bay trial atom). Competition is good. Prices will be the norm. It seems to me that acer / asus and others will not be long in coming. They say that w3 will be updated, about replacing the screen - infa 100%, about the rest is not yet known.

Post has been editedil1dan - 29.09.13, 12:54

--------------------
Chrome-Mode NS >Theme
Star_sirius
Message#10
15.09.13, 16:58
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 22.05.09
Lenovo S860

il1danimho, toshka will also have accessories, I would take great pleasure to it.
We are waiting for October, in principle, there will be leaks mb, but not enough ...
I just don’t believe in any asus / aseram / samsung anymore, my brother has acer acer W510 with a dock, a cool machine, but some shoals (or Windows, or devices) are upsetting. Plus a 10 "tablet is big for me.
Very interesting equipment Toshiba and battery capacity.
himegood
Message#11
16.09.13, 00:52
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 20.02.12

Also very interesting tablets on 8 inches. For a long time, I was closely looking at the android platform. But after I saw the “live” tablet on Windows, I really wanted to buy a tablet on this OS. Well, of course, it can not but rejoice, full-fledged full Windows functionality For me personally, this is a significant criterion when choosing a tablet. Since the games do not really play. Not counting heros III;))))) I hope 8.1 will start)))
il1dan
Message#12
16.09.13, 00:58
Translomoder
[offline]

Messages 690
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0

I just don’t believe in any asus / aseram / samsung anymore, my brother has acer acer W510 with a dock, a cool machine, but some shoals (or Windows, or devices) are upsetting. Plus a 10 "tablet is big for me.
Very interesting equipment Toshiba and battery capacity.

Yes, I also do not particularly believe, because they are doing everything anyway in China, even fucking ipad are doing in China, just under wild supervision)).
10 "yes - a lot. I completely agree. I recently took a buipad 2 myself, then I sold it, bought a mini, I’m already new, I’m glad of such a weight, because the heavy screens are too big anyway, especially for games, but with it then I realized that 8 inches for tablets is the true middle ground. (not 7 and 10 inches)
It looks like Toshiba did everything but the battery ...
Another thing about dell - I'm shocked that they didn’t fall for marketing micro-usb devices, apparently dell companies didn’t pay, or they didn’t lead)). In fact, a full-sized usb can be plugged into all tablets, just that no one does, and I don't know why. (MB collusion with the manufacturer of micro usb)).
I have already decided for myself that I will take Dell, I will sell the mini and buy it)), because everything is perfect in it (except for the lever of the orientation block, by the way, the only minus), but really not everything is known yet, we will wait.
Moreover, they strongly convinced that there will be different configurations and accessories, it is noticeable in the body that they wildly want to be like an ipad mini, but only further improve this design. I hope there will be a type of smart covers / cases + keyboard. Already very polyurethane covers like wildly comfortable.
By the way, the plug is kind of too big for the memory card slot, the MB will also be bundled with 3g ...

Post has been editedil1dan - 16.09.13, 01:01

--------------------
Chrome-Mode NS >Theme
himegood
Message#13
16.09.13, 01:01
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 20.02.12

In general, there is a topic about the new Dell on the forum?
il1dan
Message#14
16.09.13, 01:06
Translomoder
[offline]

Messages 690
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0

For a long time, I was closely looking at the android platform

He himself always walked and praised the android, literally always. But somehow I took and sold my android phone, and I wanted a tablet ... then a Google Nexus 7 rushed into my eyes ... I thought for a long time and chose between the iPad 2 (since I couldn’t do the Jail for the rest) and the Nexus 7 ... all the same, I took the second ipad (but from the hands), and I was amazed at this optimization (the hardware is already old, but everything goes, even on the 5th background, not everything went)) ... but without thinking twice all the same, because the second pad was wildly great, so I overdid it and bought a new mini, I was lucky that I took a jail with the firmware on it (I was most afraid of this). I advise you to take a mini as well, it’s easier to wait for such ideal tablets). Why am I all this ... android is a good axis, but the optimization of the hardware for it is really lame ... I always reflashed and struggled with power consumption on the phone, always installed software that helped play powerful toys, and always cleared ram memory. Eternal optimization with hands and dances with tambourines ... There is no such thing on ayos. Everything is perfect. I am not an eloboy, I really regard such a device as a wild thing, on which all without exception goes. (of course if you have a jail :))

Posted on 09/16/2013 01:06:

In general, there is a topic about the new Dell on the forum?

Not). Need to create). All lazy).

Post has been editedil1dan - 16.09.13, 01:21

--------------------
Chrome-Mode NS >Theme
emaner
Message#15
17.09.13, 11:41
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 22.07.13

Tell me, but on the shortened video, as it was written above, it will be possible to play something sensible, I myself look closely at the tablets on this chip. I found another instance now from the asus, there they seem to immediately give the clave. Asus Transformer Book T100
il1dan
Message#16
17.09.13, 12:56
Translomoder
[offline]

Messages 690
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0

See the topicGames for tablets based on Intel Atom Z2760and consider that the games on the trial trial will be about two times more demanding. Although it is trimmed, it is much better than gma sgx (which is now in the 2000 series of atoms), since in the 3000s there is already a full-fledged integrated video card, and it is trimmed compared to icore 5 intel graphics hd 4000, but not gma, for it holds directX 11 and open chapter 3.0. (it works from 650-900 / 1100 Mhz, and Tdp it has 35 against 4 atomic)

Post has been editedil1dan - 17.09.13, 13:14

--------------------
Chrome-Mode NS >Theme
emaner
Message#17
18.09.13, 22:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 22.07.13

Thank you very much for the detailed response, we will wait for the first samples.
Mastermobile
Message#18
19.09.13, 14:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 31.01.09
Asus m530w

Recently, Dell alsoannouncedThe 8-inch Dell Venue Tablet showed even more budget (5MP rear camera), although the material looks stronger than Toshiba's).
about tablet
photo of the device
[attachment = "3450945: image.jpg"] [attachment = "3450988: image.jpg"] [attachment = "3450976: image.jpg"] [attachment = "3450992: \ r \ nimage.jpg"] [attachment = "3451137: image.jpg"]

A little about the tablet and appearance on YOUTUBE
(Judging by the second photo, now it is clear what Toshiba talked about notch / texture on plastic))
It is reported that Dell Venue received an 8-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels with support for 10-point multi-touch, the latest Bay Trail generation Intel Atom quad-core processor, 5-megapixel main camera and a battery for more than 10 hours of battery life. The device will be sold in several bright colors, optionally it will be offered a number of accessories, including a wireless keyboard and a special stylus. The thickness of the device will be only 8.9 mm, and the weight - 399 grams. One of the main advantages of the tablet will be its price - only $ 299 (in the US). At the same time, Dell Venue will run full Windows 8.1, not Windows RT ©
Diko I am glad about the weight, autonomous work and adobe full usb port (seen on the last photo) !! Oh, all this is still a dual block with android fouled up, but even without that already a device is a dream, at least because of the full-size port. It seems to me thanks to this usb, Dell sdelaet in sales of all similar tablets.

On video: the author of the presentation claims that the tablet has a FULL HD screen. But in other sources they write that its dimensions are 1280 x 800 pixels. I do not even know who to believe.

FHD is somehow more logical for the competition for consumer properties among Nexus 7 (2013) and iPad mini 2.

Post has been editedMastermobile - 19.09.13, 14:43
KAA-77
Message#19
19.09.13, 15:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3237
Check in: 27.06.11
LG G Pad 8.3

Mastermobile @ 09/19/2013, 1:40*
On video: the author of the presentation claims that the tablet has a FULL HD screen. But in other sources they write that its dimensions are 1280 x 800 pixels. I do not even know who to believe.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/new-product/tab...ablet-hands-on/

here, too, about Full HD 1920x1080 wrote
il1dan
Message#20
22.09.13, 12:40
Translomoder
[offline]

Messages 690
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0

No there will be 1280x800. Like all tablets 8 ". And about full size yusb lied. Reviewed the video, there is micro yusb (. It is a pity. Then you can buy Toshiba)). Besides, it will come out earlier).

--------------------
Chrome-Mode NS >Theme
Michael0884
Message#21
24.09.13, 21:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Dell Venue 8 Pro

il1dan
Where did such confidence come from?) Did they make the announcement?)
Yes, micro yusb ...
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 25.09.13, 17:43
Reason for editing: spoiler.

--------------------
Dell Venue 8 Pro 32gb

62 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 14:23