Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Firmware
Most likely this is the last beta or release
recovery TWR
Stock Firmware for CS918S Allwinner A31S Quad Core TV BOX built in XBMC
Custom recovery
Measy U4K / IconBit Toucan Stick 4K (Post bobkindershock # 34887560)
Text taken from the message 145 - Installation manual - a custom recovery is poured directly on the whistle. Throws update.zip to the root on the sdcard or extsd. Go to settings, there are opening Backup & reset, then click on Recovery / Update. Then click on the Select file. In the file manager we find our update.zip and click on it. As a result, after some time, you should get into the custom recovery.
Text taken from the message 142 - getting Root, through this rekoveri - To put on kitkat Ruth, you must install a custom recovery, then recovery using a script to delete from the folder system some unnecessary in your opinion the application, because that Ruth did not put out -this lack of space in the system folder. Then again with a script to install the Chinese superuser to 4.4.2.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 25.03.19, 21:48
Reason for editing: Method of improving the hardware Wi-Fi

Rep: (10)
Others, be honest, anyone tried the latest firmware from Measy U4K?
It is they openlyJust I discovered. Set release in 2016, and the title, this is the first version of the 13th year, with poherivaniya which my saga began.
But then it was not found, and Saporta meat heroically in nesoznanku left supposedly strategic knowledge with outsiders do not share.
If someone tried to give a screen on the properties of which version of Andrew, a core rutitsya or not. What is good and what is buggy?
Thank you in advance.
ZY I could not find where its latest firmware spread, so that if anyone should, I can update the link.

P / S. Periodically in the forum there are references to the firmware with KitKat, ie v.4.4
A cursory examination of online links to this miracle did not give, can someone explain.

Post has been editedrustam2v - 17.05.17, 14:04

Rep: (58)
there is4.4.2
and of course, update the link, may be needed.
Although the current prices for aliekspress easier to take something like x92, as I did not suffer))
I probably will try measy, because the device I have to die, and I do not care))

Post has been editedmaper - 29.05.17, 10:31

* maper,
Pour on Yandeh, will be available from the cap.
About 4.4, he did not try? Confused the name, the type does not work on firmware yusb, but inside the image to flash on yusb.
In this thing have any advantages, except tsiferok in the title?

I had not set up, I put a look.

Put after RAM 1GB download, instead of 2 ((
Thank you, such is not necessary.

There are no general section about BT. ((
We often listen to his wife through the headset.

Post has been editedmaper - 29.05.17, 15:44

* maper,
Then even the twitch will not, if instead of 2-axis saw 1GB, so very bad. In Linux is necessary to do more to try)))
In principle, the differences in the 4.2 and 4.4 except tsiferok not observed.
So hang up. Firmware filled in the cap.

I have a device half alive, so it can, because at home and on your firmware shows also 1GB.
And maybe it should show, I look in the Applications Working.

P.S.
It does not work in my memory just 1GB (((Broke ((
Out of all the available firmware stopped atU4K.
Naked android, and everything else can be added.

Post has been editedmaper - 30.05.17, 14:36

if someone familiar to every small soldering good (laptops, phones) is involved, let the memory chip raise, and were put back in place. Somewhere soldering weak, can not break down like this memory.

I have 2 times the power connector soldered gave, now the memory)) Economically, perhaps it makes no sense to invest in it, besides x92 bought a replacement.

If for money, and if there is a replacement, then of course little sense. Unless the principle, or in my case, when the device is fastened under the specialization (as avtokompyutera)

rustam2v @ 30.05.17, 16:47*
(As avtokompyutera)

What is it like? As the radio?

Well yes. media center, diagnostics, navigation, internet.
CarPC called replacement staff head

Post has been editedrustam2v - 30.05.17, 19:56

rustam2v @ 30.05.17, 19:56*
Well yes. media center, diagnostics, navigation, internet.
CarPC called replacement staff head

And that as the monitor? There is only hdmi.

displays what you want to eat hdmay

rustam2v @ 31.05.17, 13:48*
displays what you want to eat hdmay

And where does the sound? For flash drives usb-hub?

You probably do not quite understand)))
In the devayse 4 usb two empty seats, and only two connectors soldered
One bAlshoy - food, second - tachpyad, third for gps antenna, 4th - to the hub with an external power supply, flash + 3g whistle
everything is displayed with interfaces NDMA, and the usual composite (for rear view camera)
Sound is taken through hdmay splitter))) flies separately, cutlets separately)))

Post has been editedrustam2v - 31.05.17, 17:22

I gather this is not Lego)) But thank you for the helpful information.

Rep: (4)
Hello everyone who hears me if skinne pozhalusta etc folder with the firmware of the latest Rustam

Rep: (1018)
M
The topic is closed. Due to lack of interest

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/01/19, 2:12