> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Tongbu | [IPhone] [iPad] Installing games and software for free without jailbreak

Rep: (2300)
Tongbu (PC)
Version: 3.2.9.0 (Windows) /1.2.4.0 (Mac)
Last update of the program in the header: 14.05.2019

Attached Image Attached Image

Attached Image Attached Image
  • Short description: Installing games and programs for free without jailbreak.
  • Compatibility: iOS 4.3 - 12.3, Android
  • ITunes compatibility: 11* - 12.9.4.102
  • Tongue: Tongbu for PC - Russian (from Uksus17 ); Tui for iPhone and iPad is Chinese.
  • Homepage: http://tongbu.com/
  • Description: This is a unique program for iOS devices (as well as Android ).
  • Mandatory work condition: Connect to the Internet through a Chinese proxy!
Opportunities
1. Store applications for devices with and without a jailbreak. (everything is free)
2. Has your own file manager for your device.
3. You can easily transfer photos, music, books and videos from your computer to your device and back.
4. It is possible to view your photos directly from the device.
5. Regular addition of updated versions of applications.
6. Its garbage cleaner (deletes the cache, unnecessary files, etc.).
7. Converter of common video formats to MP4.
8. It is possible to make backup copies of the device.
9. Contact Manager.
10. Create ringtones for your phone from MP3.
11. SMS Manager.
Attached Image
Features of use (instructions). Read necessarily !!!
Attention! Instructions for installing and using the latest (new) version of the program, additionally, are in the same message where the program itself is located. You can get there from the Download Links spoiler.

Announcement!!!
- Starting from version 3.3.0, you do not need to connect to the Internet through proxy servers!
- Version 3.3.0 paid. There is no complete distribution program. Installation is using the installer as withdeveloper siteso withprogram support site. At that, registration and purchase of a key is then requested.
- To bypass this ban in the following way: 1) Installprevious version of the program 3.2.9.0. 2) Run and update the program from the program itself (the update will start automatically. If not, click the icon"Settings"and choose"Checking for updates"

1. It is desirable (butnot necessary) the presence of installed in the systemiTunes(needed as a supplier of drivers). At the same time, we do not run iTunes and do not use it! If not, then at startup the program itself will offer to download the most suitable version.
  2. Be sure to have a connection to the Internet through a Chinese proxy server!It is implemented
    by means ofchange your browser settingsor with the help of special utilities, for example:
    Proxy Switcher.
  3. Important! Connecting an Apple ID is only necessary for installing free applications from the AppStore via Tongbu (and then preventing the application from launching from the TBStore). When installing applications from TBStore, be sure to disable the Apple ID!
  4. If the speed when downloading / updating applications is low, then without interrupting the download, you can disconnect from the proxy server (switch to a direct connection). Then the download speed can increase to almost the speed of your Internet. However, in the end, it all depends on the workload of the sending server.
Instructions (for old 2 * versions)
Installation
Attention! Instructions for installing and using the latest (new) versions of the program are in the same message where the program itself is located. You can get there from the spoiler "Download links".

Installation version for the computer. Install programs and games into your device through it, with the device connected. With this method, the least glitches, errors. Recommended
Installing the Tui version for the device is the 1st method. To install the program on an iPhone or iPad, install the Tongbu program for the PC, open it and connect your device, then automatically open the Tui software installation window in your device, click "Install"
Attached Image

Installing the Tui version for the device is the 2nd method. Install the program immediately through Safari on your device by going to the site tui.tongbu.com . Who has the device without hacking, click on the button with the "apple", as in the screenshot below. Who is the jailbreak, go to the tab with the "pineapple" at the top and set the version for the hacked devices (you can also install it from the "apple"). From personal experience I advise you to install for everyone (who has a jailbreak and who does not) the Tui application from the apple section, since these genuine applications update to the latest versions much faster.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Using
1. Who hacked the device (i.e. there is a jailbreak) use both sections, namely the section with "pineapple" (hacked applications) and the section with "feathers" (these are genuine applications, they are purchased and signed with a Tongbu certificate). To use the section with "Pineapple", in addition to the Jail, you must have an installed tweak Appsync that allows you to install .ipa files
AppSync for iOS 5.x.x, 6.x.x, 7.x.x, 8.x.x
Who does not have a hacking device , look for and download authentic applications only in the section with "feathers", which is immediately below the "pineapple" !!!
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. If, when searching for an application, the download and installation button is not light blue, but gray, then the program is not available. Also, a window with the text in Chinese and a green button (screenshot below) can testify to this. It is impossible to install in this case, although this application may once appear in Tongbu.
Attached Image
Attached Image

3. If the links are not correct, then the situation is similar - wait for the normal links to be added.
Attached Image

4. If you try to install the application into the device through the Tongbu program for PC InstalProhibited - 402636802 then you need to log in on your device Settings>Main>Restrictions>and put off. If it is On, then to Turn Off, it will ask to enter the password that you once entered. If you forget, then password 0000 can help, if not, then only the device will be flashed and there will be no password by default.
Attached Image

Or, in order to remove the password of the restriction, you need to go through iFile to / private / var / Keychains and delete the keychain-2.db file in it. Reinstall the device, then in Settings =>Main =>Restrictions - now put a new password.
Applications from Tongbu at startup are asked to enter Apple ID and password
It is necessary to make the device activation. Open the program Tongbu for PC and do according to the screenshot below: "Activate">"Start". We wait about 2 minutes and then everything will be ok.
Attached Image

Activation using the Tui program installed on the device - HERE
Solving the problem with the launch of applications after their launch
Working with the mobile version of Tongbu - Tui
Sync and work with iTunes
A warning! Described below is irrelevant for OS 8 + !!!
If there is no syncing with iTunes: Go to "Settings" - "Basic" - "Profiles" and delete the profile TBHomeDis , we also delete the Tui / Tongbu program itself from the phone / tablet and also remove all applications installed from Tongbu.
Attached Image

Who puts free applications - put them through iTunes no longer work, as an option, put them immediately from the App Store in the device or in the section with "feathers" in Tongbu (if there is such a program).
Who bought applications - It is not recommended to carry out the operation "Activate", described just above. There may be problems with the further upgrade of your purchased programs through iTunes due to the fact that the program signs the device with its own certificate and further updating of the purchased programs can only go through the Tongbu program. In principle, there is nothing wrong with that.
Download links
Official versions for Windows (developer's site), editions 2. *. * And 3. *. *
Download: The current version of Tongbu for pc. File Russification included.
Previous versions:
Attached Image

Mobile Versions - Tui for iPhone / iPad (developer site)
To install from a PC usingTongbu, iTools, PP25
Attention! The mobile version of the Tui app has now changed its name toRelax white sound And it is installed automatically during the activation process of the device! In the form of a separate archive here will not be laid out yet.
Download:
Attached Image

Versions for Mac OS (developer site), revision 1. *. *
Download:
Attached Image

iTunes ( savagemessiahzine.com )
Download: ITunes Version Directory
Download:
Attached Image
Alternative programs
There are alternative programs with similar functionality. Some of them work without the use of proxy servers. However, like Tongbu, none of them is perfect. What to use? There is no definite answer. Programs differ in the range of software provided and their functionality. Therefore, to achieve maximum results, you can use several. As a rule, programs and applications installed by them do not conflict with each other when working on the same device.
Forum Linkssavagemessiahzine.com:
- PPHelper
- vShare Helper

5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". In our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.Attached Image/Attached Image .
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image .

Anyone who deems it necessary to correct / supplement the header, as well as on personal questions, write to QMS (answer to all) в‡’ Uksus17.

Post has been editedUksus17 - 16.05.19, 10:45
Reason for editing: Tongbu v3.2.9.0 + Tongbu mac v1.2.4.0

Rep: (7)
* xaoc747,
on the last five pages there is both an instruction for windows, and for iOS personally from me.

For Windows:
Galenys
1. Go to the website:http://spys.ru/proxys/JP/, copy the numbers on the left (for example: 153.121.37.166:8080)

2. Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear in the upper right corner and select "Browser properties" in the menu. Go to the "Connections" tab and click on "Network Settings". Then put a tick in "Use a proxy server ..." and in the windows just below enter our selected proxy (for example: Address: 153.121.37.166 Port: 8080)
ATTENTION: DIGITALS GOING AFTER A DIVORCTION - A PORT, NOT A ADDRESS! CAREFULLY LOOK FOR EXAMPLES!

3. Confirm the settings in Internet Explorer, go to Tongbu and click on the button "Application", "Install"! That's all! You are gorgeous! (yes, the application will swing a little longer than usual)

4. Now we want to return to Russia: we return to Internet Explorer, we do it again as in paragraph 2, but you must return everything as it was, ie: Address: (empty) Port: 80, uncheck "Use proxy server ... "and confirm the settings, it's simple! : D

For iOS devices:
archi1284
1. Go to the settings, select Wi-Fi, select your connected network, and in the "http proxy" option, set "manually":
[attachment = "5068323: Photo 08 .... 23 23 53.png"]

2. The server and port of the Japanese proxy can be found at the linkhttp://spys.ru/proxys/JP/
3. Profit: happy :, now you will have to download via mobile Tongbu.
[attachment = "5068324: Photo 08 .... 23 23 39.png"]

4. Now you can disable the proxy without stopping the download - this will significantly increase the speed. But remember: without a proxy, it will not be possible to start any download - it will throw an error since the verification of the ip address occurs at the START stage of your downloads.

P.S. If you still get an error, then the proxy port / server is probably not working, try another one, the benefit of their shaft.

P.S. Request to the topic curator to add this information to the header in order to avoid constant flooding due to inoperability. Since at the moment without data manipulation with a proxy, it will be impossible to download something through tongbu.

Post has been editedarchi1284 - 15.09.14, 16:53

Rep: (28)
here you can put such a programhttp://hotspot-shield.ru.softonic.com/
everything is downloaded with it without errors and the speed of norms

Rep: (2300)
Just anonymous @ 09/20/2014, 17:49*
Almost all of these are Japanese proxy corpses. I take Chinese from here

I agree. Japanese proxies almost all do not work. You can sort out Chinese, Korean.
Why it is very convenient to use the Proxy Switcher program. It scans, finds proxies for all known resources, checks them for performance and allows you to switch between them on the fly. Och is also useful for some other tasks (for example, now I'm a resident of China). There is no need to change browser settings.
Screen
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileProxySwitcherStandard.zip(5.13 MB)

Post has been editedUksus17 - 06.12.14, 16:52

Rep: (3)
in order not to bother constantly with changing proxy settings, you need to configure proxy settings for the PC version of Tongbu through the PROXIFIER program, an example is described in a post below

Rep: (1)
similarly

Rep: (64)
I set 100% - but it is necessary to throw the date back before installation. Be sure to rewind the date.
True, after it is useful to press activation with the PC again through the tongbu. Although not a fact.

But if you go into the appstore to download something to update - that's it, 2/3 of the applications stop running and activate the Tongba via PC.
I haven’t been able to activate the iPhone from the iPad.

Not perfect, but it’s possible to live (to the jail)

Rep: (62)
* Danich71, right now on iOS 8 it became somehow strange. It syncs quickly, but I can only activate the iPad (iPhone is not activated).

p.s. I'm talking about a method without a PC. I would have done an activator for Android (there you can think of something like a server)

Post has been editedwoloss - 29.09.14, 17:27

I'm trying to activate with the ios7 jail ipad - iphone6 ​​ios8 without jail ..

Perhaps this is a snag. Rotten.
There are no two devices with ios8 to check.

B on August 3, and set the date until March 2014.
iOS 8.0.2., not jail. Everything that is downloaded through the program is installed on the PC, those programs that are downloaded, for example, from this forum, are not installed through Tongbu.

That is how it should be.
All that is in the forums here are programs hacked for jailbroken devices.
(in the Tongbu search engine, they are marked with a pineapple).

Tongbu only and strictly installs its programs on ios 8.0.2 (the feather icon).
If something is not there, something can be found on the shack.

Well, even with big reservations for 25 pp.

And it seems EVERYTHING. There are no other options for today.

P.S. So I’m talking about the huge confusion of jail and jailless here. Nevertheless, the installation methods and the applications themselves are different.

Post has been editedDanich71 - 30.09.14, 15:50

Rep: (5)
Everyone with "Invalid link, please select another one!" DEDICATED))))

Do not waste time on TunnelBear - this is complete garbage (mega slow, with constant disconnections, which works through the backside and is conditional - paid ....)

If you are on Win7 (I think it should be on win8 as well) you need:

1. Go to Control Panel ------ Browser Properties
2. In Browser Properties -------- Connections ------------ Network Settings -------- Proxy Server
3. Put a daw use a proxy
4. Go tohttp://spys.ru/proxys/CN/
5. Drive the address and port of the proxy you like from the link above
6.Click ok
7.Done !!!

BUT THERE IS A MORE EASIER, DOWNLOADING SEEING an aglow proxy changer,
it allows you to change enable or disable proxies directly from the desktop ....

We go to Tongbu with the proxy turned on, look for the application, wait until it is added to the queue, as soon as this happened - put it on pause
(do not care that 0% is loaded, the main thing is that it would be in the download queue) disable the proxy, start the download again, and download at full speed ...
Although the Chinese proxies are pretty smart, through them I download 500-700 ....

Good luck to all ))))

Post has been editedTomazzz - 06.10.14, 22:51

Rep: (0)
vShare- an analogue of Tongbu (mobile). Something is even better, but there are fewer new products than in Tongbu.
vShare is currently the only thing that works under iOS 8 ... I demolished Tongbu before upgrade to 8.0, and that’s it.
Re-install does not work. Neither time swapping nor changing DNS helps. I press in the Install dialog,
but nothing happens. No errors, no installation. Can anyone know how to put Tongbu on 8.0.2?
By the way, here are sadnewsslipped about 8.1 ... In the course we will remain without vShare and without Tongbu ... Goryushko-sorrow ... :(

Post has been editedSerzhas - 08.10.14, 15:12

Rep: (8)
just disappeared download buttons o.O
Attached Image

I downloaded Tongbu 1.1.4 for MAC, went into the application, found there the infinity blade clicked the download button, but it hangs on pause. writes a mistake. read the thread, tried to dig deeper into the proxy settings. did not help. (advise something please!

Post has been editedHacked king - 09.10.14, 22:05

Rep: (86)
installed tongbu on the iphone and the computer didn’t swing until it installed tunneinbear. after that, everything started working fine

Rep: (4)
On the shelves.
Apparently, activation will have to be done every time you interact with the appstore (download, update)
The good news is that widgets work even if activation fails (if you do not restart)
If you can’t activate, I advise you:
Go to the Appstore>Shopping, and see if the download of any of the applications is spinning (it happens)

If Tongbu opens only, if you translate the date (until August 1), then you have not updated the application (on the device).
You need to put a VPN, I personally can’t get through the proxy
Device Behavior:
without proxy - applications do not download,
with proxies - applications download, but are not installed, an error appears (they were installed before)
with VPN - downloads and sets (VPN Security - Onavo Protect- working free, simple VPN, without restrictions as in TunnelBear)
If the VPN is worth it, then the proxy is not necessary.

By the way, I want to note that on ios8 I personally do not have any profiles, no matter how much I activate (only profiles from VPN).
There is an assumption that profiles appear afteriRepairCrash

And thesenewsI think they will not touch Tongbu, since they solved the problem with the date.

This forum gave me enough, and I tried to make a contribution,
PS. This is my first comment by the way :)
iPPS.iPad 3, 8.0.2, yes buggy

Rep: (2)
Guys, I don’t understand what’s the matter, maybe someone also came across. I looked at the branch, tried many proxies, and the tongbu on the PC seems to work (it updates all applications), but the program search window is empty.
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Insofar assavagemessiahzine.comgave me very useful for all the time that I read it, then, perhaps, it's time for me to contribute to the common cause.

For those who do not have applications installed, it says that the link is incorrect:
1. Open the sitehttp://spys.ru/proxys/CN/
2. Copy the ip address on the left and port. The port is registered after the colon.
3. We open the Internet explorer.
4. Go to the browser settings-connection-network settings.
5. Check the box "Use proxy server ..."
6. Drive the ip-address and port into the settings.

We save and close everything.
Now you have all the Internet connections, in any browser and application will go through the Chinese proxy. Ping will increase and the speed of the jump will most likely decrease. After downloading the application, simply uncheck the "Use proxy server ..." settings and you will return to the beginning with normal Internet.

The message that incompatibility with Tongbu with the version of Aityuns climbs out for the same reason. You cannot activate applications, install them, or install Tui on the device, "applicationvereficationfailed ...". All this is due to the same reason why applications do not download just like that. Turn on the proxy server and do what you need, everything works.

P.S. I chose Chinese proxies, because they are faster and almost all work. Japanese proxies did not work for me at all, not one.

I partially repeated the message of comrades above, so this message is partly a systematization of all solutions to the problems that are at the moment

pomoh ,

Thank you very much, your method really helped.
Before that I tried:
TunnelBear - did not want to be installed.
Proxifier - everything works, but doesn’t look for anything in Tongbu.
I changed the proxy withhttp://spys.ru/proxys/CN/BUT entered the IP and port in the brain.

The main thing is to change the settingsin Internet Explorerand everything works.

Rep: (1)
iOS 8.1 / iPad mini2. Tongbu version on computer 2.2.1, iTunes 11.4.0.18
Search and download works, I manually set the Chinese proxy. The speed is high even without tunnelbear.
But activation has become a disaster. After each tablet restart, the programs start to fly out again, on iOS 8.0.2 this was not observed. Have to reactivate from a computer.
At 25pp, everything is the same with activation.

In addition, a little off topic. VShare has stopped starting, crashes. Changing the date for September 1 does not save, we really fixed a bug.

Post has been editedalexx_kov - 21.10.14, 09:05

Rep: (71)
Honest2110 @ 10.23.2014, 00:34*
And what kind of program? In App Stpore does not find such

The program for the PC ... On the forum a little lower ....Link

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 19:47