25 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony VAIO Tap 11 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8 / 11.6 '' / Intel Haswell / 4GB RAM
Walksik
Message#1
05.09.13, 22:18
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3669
Check in: 04.10.09
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

DiscussionSony VAIO Tap 11
Description |Discussion»| Purchase »| Accessories »| Firmware »|A source of information
Windows 8 � | Windows 8.1 � | Windows RT | Windows 7 � | Windows xp � | Ubuntu linux � | Change the operating system � | Search programs � | Antivirus � | Ambulance laptop owners � | IT smoker �

Attached Image

A PHOTO
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Specifications:
Windows 8
Display 11.6 "Triluminos multitouch with Full HD-resolution 1920 * 1080
N-Trig stylus for use as a digitizer
9.9 mm thickness
Foldable adjustable stand for easy viewing of the video or use with the keyboard.
Haswell processor from Pentium to Core i7
Solid State Drive with a capacity from 128 to 512 GB
8 megapixel rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor
NFC chip
Built-in infrared port
Micro-sd card slot
Micro HDMI and USB 3.0 ports
Battery for 6 hours
Attachable keyboard with touchpad and magnetic mount 320 grams (optionally available and a wireless keyboard).
Weight 780 grams

In the European market, sales of Sony VAIO Tap 11 in black or white should start this fall.
Reviews

Post has been editedWalksik - 30.04.17, 07:38
Reason for editing: section template
HOTDOC
Message#22
22.01.14, 10:31
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 29.10.08
Xiaomi Mi 6X 4/64

On Yandex.Market appeared with the status "soon for sale"
In the description there is LTE
http: //market.yandex.r...lid=10676789&hid=91013
HOTDOC
Message#23
23.01.14, 19:20
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Xiaomi Mi 6X 4/64

Models appeared on the official website - you can update the header -http://www.sony.ru/product/vn-tap-11

All modifications with either 3P or LTE

If this is how it turned out to be an excellent device, the issue of price and timing is unfortunately still open.
anguish
Message#24
25.01.14, 23:43
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 14.09.08
HTC Touch Cruise

On Amazon, it has long been lying around for 750 (4/128), but with a 3560Y processor (and a discount of the type of 250 ye).
Proceeding from this, we will have 50 crores per i5 with 3g for me - it’s not an option for me, it’s easier to take MS sur 2
rufat777
Message#25
30.01.14, 20:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 08.09.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

The whole Internet is skipped. But nowhere except in England, I have not found an option with 3G / LTE. On amazon.co.uk price 1068 pounds. If taxed then ...
Walksik
Message#26
30.01.14, 21:11
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3669
Check in: 04.10.09
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Real review
http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=1713000043

--------------------
Sony Xperia Ultra Club
Sony Xperia Z Ultra & MSI Windpad 110W 4/64
Duff
Message#27
19.02.14, 01:10
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 08.02.07
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Got the same maximum we have the official version. While twisting, turning, updating ... Like!
HOTDOC
Message#28
19.02.14, 01:21
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Xiaomi Mi 6X 4/64

Duff @ 02.19.2014, 02:10*
Got the same maximum we have the official version

Congratulations! I also look at i5. Very pleased that they promised to bring 02.16.2014 and brought!

While I watched - I bought all the i5 -http://store.sony.ru/c..._noytbyk/#series_Tap11

Post has been editedHOTDOC - 19.02.14, 01:23
eugin_b
Message#29
19.02.14, 11:54
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 19.02.14

I am a user of Sony Vaio Tap 11 on i5 c American store.sony.com. Used a month - and then once, turned off and does not turn on. He took it to the service center. Today they called - they said that they were cured by flashing the BIOS.
I didn’t like that the keyboard loses touch with the tablet, but otherwise it’s an awesome idea, but it happens that the touchscreen under the film is dull. Probably film kosyachny. Replaced - the touchscreen began to work awesome, but after a while, again began to podtuplivat. In general, something so far, I can not understand this device.

Work with applications in Metro style. I am trying to retrain from FAR to Metro Commander - but in MC - the file system has some sort of visibility - it’s very limited. So far it turns out that it is faster to do something in the Pharao desktop than to understand how all this can be done in METRO. Moreover, some administrative functions, such as dragging files from one user to another. After I installed Metro Commander - I expected that I could use it from under another user - it turns out not.

I tried Firefox with the Metro interface - compared to IE - can not do anything. Demolished

I didn’t understand how to consistently close metro applications. Sometimes they are removed, but more often it turns out to divide the screen between metro applications.

Plans to set up fully working with Media content and broadcast via WiDi to a large TV set without wires

Post has been editedeugin_b - 19.02.14, 12:21
No exit
Message#30
19.02.14, 18:06
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 29.06.13
Apple iPhone 8

Dear owners, please tell me the keyboard connects via bluetooth or on its own radio channel?

--------------------
Samsung SGH-i900 Witu [WM 6.5], Acer Iconia A100 [Android 4.1 (CM)], Apple iPhone 5, Asus Transformer Book T300LA - C4007H, Apple iPad 2017,Apple iPhone 8
eugin_b
Message#31
20.02.14, 03:30
User
[offline]

Messages 68

Sign out @ 02/19/2014, 10:06 PM*
Dear owners, please tell me the keyboard connects via bluetooth or on its own radio channel?

How to define it? Type to try to connect the keyboard to the android device? Included with Windows is a proprietary utility for taxiing keyboard
No exit
Message#32
20.02.14, 05:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Apple iPhone 8

eugin_b @ 20.2.2014, 7:30*
How to define it? Type to try to connect the keyboard to the android device? Included with Windows is a proprietary utility for taxiing keyboard

You can look at the device dispenser, although the fact that there is a proprietary program for managing a little upset, for example, what will happen (how many years later) when you exit windows 9?

--------------------
Samsung SGH-i900 Witu [WM 6.5], Acer Iconia A100 [Android 4.1 (CM)], Apple iPhone 5, Asus Transformer Book T300LA - C4007H, Apple iPad 2017,Apple iPhone 8
eugin_b
Message#33
20.02.14, 09:42
User
[offline]

Messages 68

You can look at the device dispenser, although the fact that there is a proprietary program for managing a little upset, for example, what will happen (how many years later) when you exit windows 9?
It will appear @ 02.20.2014, 09:30*

Among bluetooth devices it is not. Located in the Keyboard section, like the HID keyboard. In the properties of the driver there is a mention of "on USB". In general, the connection is incomprehensible
No exit
Message#34
21.02.14, 13:45
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Apple iPhone 8

eugin_b,
unpleasant, but it is a trifle, as a last resort, you can separately buy a bluetooth keyboard.

--------------------
eugin_b
Message#35
24.02.14, 06:04
User
[offline]

Messages 68

Sign out @ 02.21.2014, 17:45*
unpleasant, but it is a trifle, as a last resort, you can separately buy a bluetooth keyboard.

Replaced the film on the screen - after that from the complaints on the work of the touch-screen, perhaps, that I will refuse
On the keyboard, yes! You're right. You can replace the bluetooth, but ... so, as the keyboard I use very rarely with him so far, I do not want to spend money on it. I am trying to solve this in a sluggish mode with the support service.
It's a shame that the computer for $ 1400 has such minor problems ...

By stylus. The stylus works well if it is located exactly perpendicular to the screen. If tilting is used, then as a small butting in the desktop mode (finger is too thick to steer by small settings) butting may not work. So, how do I use the computer more often in the tablet reshimo - I decided to shove it into the case for the tablet. In this case, it is not possible to store the stylus either on the case or in the case. The cover is not native - from a Lenovo tablet, the same diagonal. Fits very well for Vaio, unfortunately the native does not seem to exist. And that's bad.

I have not yet found the opportunity to use Metro Commander - so far it looks like that, apart from manipulating photos and documents - nothing else can do. I have so far failed. Those. on the file manager in Metro style, for work and system data, including an open question.

I liked Metro style IE 11, but as soon as something needs to be picked up in IE settings, you always need to switch to desktop mode - where all the fine-tuning settings change. In metro mode, most settings are not available.
After FireFox, the advertisement immediately hit the bill. I was able to add tracking lists in IE, but no list of AD lists for the Russian part of the Internet has yet been found ...

Finally, I learned how to clearly close metro applications on vaio. Touch input on win 8.1 assumes the active use of touch fields behind the screen. Therefore, a tablet with thin frames on win8.1 will not be convenient to use ...

Post has been editedeugin_b - 24.02.14, 06:06
No exit
Message#36
24.02.14, 12:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Apple iPhone 8

eugin_b,
Thank you for the detailed descriptions. Maybe again, because of the film, the stylus only works at a right angle? (Although here I am a theorist, I’m looking at this subject a while).

--------------------
vitald07
Message#37
12.03.14, 09:46
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 01.02.09
Nokia 8 Sirocco

Who uses this ultrabook? What are your impressions?
please share!
HOTDOC
Message#38
12.03.14, 11:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Xiaomi Mi 6X 4/64

vitald07 @ 03/12/2014 10:46*

Hello! Became the happy owner!
The unpleasant situation turned out to be - standard deliveries are all white.
Black is only custom models - I took i5, 8GB, SSD 256.

I waited for the tablet for 2-3 years from the moment the tablets appeared under Windows.

That is no 3G, then heavy, the screen is of poor quality, etc. etc.

I waited !!!

From what I don’t like - the bumpy touchpad - really, if you work a lot, it makes you feel bad - the keyboard tactile sensations are much better. I think this is done so that there is no noticeable rubbing (glossy shine) over time.
Yes - the port plugs do not dress very clearly and protrude 0.5–1 mm. The charger is small, lightweight and equipped with an additional USB port - this is good - but the cable with the plug is healthy and thick (I will change this badly).

Perhaps of the minuses is all

The rest: the screen, keyboard, equipment, appearance, weight, speed, ergonomics - solid pluses.

Recommend!!!

P.S. 3-4 summer Sony VAIO SR and Z series notebooks still work at home and at work. Hopefully, the quality has not fallen now.

Post has been editedHOTDOC - 12.03.14, 11:30
Duff
Message#39
12.03.14, 15:15
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 08.02.07
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

HOTDOC @ 12.3.2014, 8:26*
Hello! Became the happy owner!
The unpleasant situation turned out to be - standard deliveries are all white.
Black is only custom models - I took i5, 8GB, SSD 256.

I waited for the tablet for 2-3 years from the moment the tablets appeared under Windows.

That is no 3G, then heavy, the screen is of poor quality, etc. etc.

I waited !!!

From what I don’t like - the bumpy touchpad - really, if you work a lot, it makes you feel bad - the keyboard tactile sensations are much better. I think this is done so that there is no noticeable rubbing (glossy shine) over time.
Yes - the port plugs do not dress very clearly and protrude 0.5–1 mm. The charger is small, lightweight and equipped with an additional USB port - this is good - but the cable with the plug is healthy and thick (I will change this badly).

Perhaps of the minuses is all

The rest: the screen, keyboard, equipment, appearance, weight, speed, ergonomics - solid pluses.

Recommend!!!

P.S. 3-4 summer Sony VAIO SR and Z series notebooks still work at home and at work. Hopefully, the quality has not fallen now.

I join the previous speaker :-D. The touchpad is really bad. There are no covers yet - this is a minus.
eugin_b
Message#40
13.03.14, 07:23
User
[offline]

Messages 68

Are you upgrading OS to 8.1? Wireless keyboard does not fall off during operation?

There are no covers yet - this is a minus.

I still use a cover from a Lenovo 11.6 tablet - it fits very well. Of the minuses of this option - the pen does not cling to the tablet. And it was not possible to check whether you can use usb port

Of the minuses of my 4gb model, I’ll probably note that when all modern programs are installed, about 40% of RAM is used. If you run any local SQL server and any development environment. Maybe not enough.
Those. I'd probably better have an 8gb model ... so are reflections on the future.

Post has been editedeugin_b - 13.03.14, 07:29
eugin_b
Message#41
13.03.14, 07:42
User
[offline]

Messages 68

vitald07 @ 03/12/2014, 1:46 PM*
please share!

I can not yet put Oracle 11g R2 on its Windows 8.1 - unsupported platform
For the most part, I use it as a tablet - very convenient. But check this mail, fumble through the internet.
As soon as something to work, then immediately the receiver is stuck in there for the wireless kit mouse + keyboard. The only way. At the same time, I immediately forget about the existence of a touchscreen.
I cannot work fully yet, because I lack the necessary software for Windows 8.1 - I am looking for solutions. He also took it because of WiDi - but there was still no opportunity to touch

25 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 22:25