Stereo bluetooth headphones | Discussion

Rep: (788)
Discussion of the work of Bt headsets with different devices.
Tips | problems | fixes
Bluetooth-headset-Hands-Free-speakers, choose.

What to choose? Who is better? - at the next section : acute :.
Utility

Post has been editedHanzo - 22.11.10, 00:34

Rep: (1885)
davden
Look for or ask in a thread discussing the i710, there was something about the work of stereo headsets.

Rep: (18)
I yuzayu Jabra BT620s. Honestly, they are pulled up.
Of the problems:
1. Part of the problem with the connection. Only twice in the second cling to the phone steady.
2. Interrupts. Walk on by any Wifi points or anything else, and all the sound is interrupted. Terribly annoying.
3. Charging. Generally does not indicate the charge level. Sutra go out to the university, and you're scraping on that battery left to live for 3 minutes. Up to this point - no warning.
The only thing what did not pridireshsya - to sound.
In general the more I never BT headphones do not buy it. Benefit to me is going human IPod Classic 120Gb, and I will remove the HTC Touch player responsibilities.

Rep: (5)
I Jabra BT620s in conjunction with the Qtek S200 and about the frequent interruptions can`t say anything works fine, though razryvaetsya svz due mikrovalnovki =))))

Rep: (275)
I 590e pulsar plantronics thing! korepleerom to harness simple :) especially pleases them multipoint them as both the headphones and the headset work with PDA ... (as if connected directly 2 devices) as Mona plug ears say to the player and the headset to the phone during the call will switch the sound from the player phone then resumes

Post has been editedMonk11th - 05.10.08, 21:09

Rep: (0)
Monk11th @ 5.10.2008, 12:07*
I 590e pulsar plantronics thing! korepleerom to harness simple :) especially pleases them multipoint them as both the headphones and the headset work with PDA ... (as if connected directly 2 devices) as Mona plug ears say to the player and the headset to the phone during the call will switch the sound from the player phone then resumes

I look at cha enotik. I rover H6. very interesting how it works in tandem? I see happy? you on what you listen to? I want to sharpen a korpleer, the current results do not know ....

bought a Jabra bt3030, communicator have Gsmart mw998.
pairing has passed on hurray, even the code is not asked. but when I press the headset button to play music - the sound through the speaker Izet PDA rather than through headphones.
can anyone knows how to solve the problem?

\\ changed profiles fast (on the street, meeting, e.t.s) does not help

Post has been editedcooer - 22.12.08, 15:48

Rep: (838)
cooer @ 22.12.2008, 14:42*
but when I press the headset button to play music - the sound through the speaker Izet PDA rather than through headphones.

Profile your headset to do with it at all. He appeared ear icon in the top bar? Involves first Bluetooth, then only the player, my identity if earlier player download, lacking ears or 40iPlay, nor TCPMP.

Post has been editedHanzo - 18.02.09, 17:32

Genotsvali @ 22-12-2008, 21:29*
Involves first Bluetooth, then the only player

The same (HTC Universal + Pulsar 590A)
MortPlayer podhvytyvaet if done STOP (not pause!), And then play.

mur-mur-meow @ 8/25/2007 7:12*
interruptions can occur, there will be someone nearby with bluetooth headphones or something else to use bluetooth or wifi, frequency one and no rubber broadcast

And with this, you can do that o_O? And the WiFi at home and want to be online, and listen to music. Of course they can, and pull up through the wire, but the hell if they told me: wallbash :?

Also there is a glitch with the sound unconnected after the bell. Check today from fixedkain23 .

Post has been editedHanzo - 18.02.09, 19:53

Rep: (2055)
Colleagues!

Do not tell me, and where the BB is changing the bitrate on WireLess Stereo? But here's a problem:Save-help! (Post # 2422248), Sent here. Although, maybe even where the dog fumbled?
Thanks in advance.

klop200,
that's the whole point, that, even if only to register on the laptop - the same garbage that and when you register, and at the CCP.
Stereo audio (A2DP) with the PDA comes with a bang. Of course, the rumor I is not music, but, IMHO the, excellent quality.
C. Note, even after a full reset and re-sets only on the laptop, almost no sound. This in A2DP mode.
I suspect that the A2DP mode and normal HandsFree differ only in the number of CMV channels and bitrate. So, the movie can look in the HandsFree mode, but listen to the music on it is disgusting.
About 128Kb maximum nowhere to be heard, but also to dig into that direction.
As an option, I want to try to buy a BT-USB-adapter (it's still in the laptop's wife it is not), and to experiment with it.
Still there is the idea that with vidkomom she does not want to work (on a PDA from melkomyagkih, but this is from izoteriki area).

Colleagues, if someone works Jabra BT8010 with a laptop computer or a conventional stereo - unsubscribe, please.

klop200,
as the requested report:
1. eV on the forum and found a theme for VT8010. I ask your question there. Jabra coach joined the discussion, but there are the usual talk, and I'm not sure what help there.
2. Passing the "White Wind" ran out and bought the first available BT adapter. Cool, is not it, not only on the website of the seller, but also to manufacturers at Saye. Included were bluesoleul firewood. Put, connect the new adapter, built-disabled, paired gills and, lo and behold, the stereo sound is gone, and without interruption. For one thing: when you connect writes "Low Complexity Subband Codec (SBC) is selected".
3. Remove tional hyuletovskie wood, pulled out an external adapter and included vsroenny. New wood found the built-in adapter. I try to give the gills stereo. Connecting the past, but the sound was like a native wood, that is, it did not exist, only sometimes as if from somewhere broke.
That is, it turns out that Gill and a built-in laptop compatible adapter. What are the reasons not yet understood.

Conclusion: a little disappointed in everything and in the gills, and the laptop, but I will not change anything. Not overcame the disappointment, still managed to achieve that sound nouta went to the gills.
A disappointed in the laptop as an adapter with a built-in audio output could not be obtained on the gills.
The gills disappointed as SonyEriccson DS970 without anguish accept stereo sound with built-in adapter.
Still, the time will still try to dig deeper with a built-in adapter.

Hanzo @ 23.2.2009, 12:13*
Can you give more details?

So I wrote that it was possible to achieve this purchase an external adapter BT (http://www.i-on.ru/ProductInformation/9882). Particularly strong in all this do not understand, but it seems that the built-in adapter and Gill support different protocols. As a result, the internal adapter is disabled and external use with BlueSoleil.

Jabra BT 620s + HTC P3400 (Gene)

Animal is weak, so the native firmware was interrupted, but they can not depend on the Wee-Fi or microwave. Checked (in the room there is an access point, a microwave, essno, in the kitchen). In the new firmware with lightweight VM6.1 interruption stopped.
The sound quality does not cause vomiting reflex that for this type of headphone is not bad.
Of the minuses
- Absence of battery voltage, so put on charge every two days, just in case
- All the time accidentally press the left button and turn on voice dialing, or repeat the previous call. Almost all familiar already visited the victim of such a misunderstanding :( But get used to over time and this can be.

Oh, and do not know how much it can be considered a minus, but headphones are somehow unwittingly become part of my image, because out of the house without them I do not go out, but the thing is quite noticeable (at least they are more visible than usual gag): lol:

Oh, and another that does not suit me, but this, I think, can hardly be correct: then both begin to brake terribly if connected to a small animal at the same time navigator and ears on Sinezubov. :( Apparently, the channel width does not allow them to work together.

Conclusion: In general headset happy.

ZY And noutom and BB worked perfectly. even AVRCP. On computers Sinezub adapters everywhere outside

Post has been editedKrieghund2 - 24.02.09, 00:29

Rep: (19)
Guys, I have a problem here.
Stereo bluetooth-headset Jabra BT3030 and XDA IIi
Firmware communicator latest from xda-developers, with bluetooth profiles. Bluetooth modules - brodkomovskie (1.0.0.3900).
Here is the problem: the music / sound on the headset work fine, but if I call somewhere - headphones continuous thin high squeak, and my opponent did not hear anything - his silence, ie in microphone is disabled at all, it turns out.
Included are two profiles: "Hight quality audio" and "Hands-free".

With the headset itself exactly all right. I connect it via bluetooth-adapter to a computer - and I can listen to music tracks and manage, and Skype lyalyakat.

Post has been editeditdes - 14.03.09, 16:40

Rep: (11)
I SonyEriccson DS970, Try Us with my PDA and a computer (via bluesoleil) - everything is perfect!
The COP (or other super games) inhibits sound-long passes! But the music and movies-no problem!

I BT620s + a120s adater. When working with HTC-p3450 can not hear normal stereo, as opposed to working with an adapter, like the mono drank 2 channels. In what may be the Problem?

Rep: (328)
I 590e pulsar plantronics, very satisfied, but there are downsides.
With my PDA plays without stuttering only when the connection is initiated by the ears instead of the CCP.
Something that can be used as a wired big +. With the wire of course play cleaner.

LukasAddon @ 24.4.09, 11:51*
With the wire of course play cleaner

It is certainly debatable;)

Rep: (35)
Hanzo,
Hanzo
Lukasaddon
With the wire of course play cleaner

It is certainly debatable;)

with half a year has passed to BT headset (Jabra BT 320S) - I do not complain, the sound is excellent. + Convenient: ComГєn on the charge, and the walk around the house, listening .... muzzzon

Rep: (377)
Hello everyone! I want to share here .u I had Jabra320 -dostalas in connected for 800r and worked for 3 months. Connect with the Nokia 6120s
I will describe the cons:
1.Ploho Connect. with 2-3 times the body
2. The charge lasts for 3-4 hours [now I have Chinese VTK-22 lacks more]
3.Noutbuk saw her through Bluesoleil. but the music did not go
4.Zvuk often lost for 2-3 seconds
5.Moi curves hands- probably left to charge overnight visits neskolko- battery then died [more version- lower cold temperature in the Trans-Baikal can not stand Accum]
Another question to the forum users who can yuzal VTK-22?
1How force play button. pause. Fast work for third-party prog = paired with HTC Viva Acc
2He running voice call
3 The notebook does not detect VTK-22. It may need a driver. or changes in the registry
Thanks in advance to all
[b]

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 21:04