> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Numy AX1 - Discussion | The plate 7 '
-
You vladeee this device?
Yes [ 198 ] ** [54,1%]
Not [ 168 ] ** [45,9%]
Total votes: 366

Rep: (293)
DiscussionAinol Numy AX1
PictureAinol AX1
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:06
Reason for editing: WIFI for decision - fixing the MAC address

Rep: (19)
incidentally noticed there are two kinds of tablets, and the price is different, this is the first Ainol Numy AX1 it assured that the IPS, and the second Ainol novo 7 AX1 Poseidon in the LCD! everything else all the same) I ordered Ainol Numy AX 1 will have to do a video review after a maximum of 4 days! who are interested, take always from this site, very fast delivery 5 days live by them 6200kmhttp://mobiroid.ru/Can there, and to compare these two tablet, they are there in the first place right now)

Post has been editedsegagrand - 19.09.13, 15:22

Rep: (28)
segagrand @ 19.09.2013, 15:07*
We noticed there are two kinds of tablets, and the price varies

This is where a notice? Mozhna pruff?
Models with 3g sort of three (EOS, AX1, A1?) But the two of them have two cores. Only AX1 built on the MTC.

matyashko @ 19/09/2013, 18:28*
This is where a notice? Mozhna pruff?

this is the firsthttp://mobiroid.ru/shop/show-product/613/1...oseidon-3g-gps/but the secondhttp://mobiroid.ru/shop/show-product/612/1...-gps-7-dyuimov/

segagrand,
Longer be believed that they have got it wrong, but we'll see, not long after the wait.

Rep: (374)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Android - DevicesThe request of the vehicle to follow the alignment of the topic header to the standards of the new section.

Rep: (32)
Dismantling Ainol AX1http://droidmid.com.ua/blog/manual/197.html

By the way about marriage: of 3 tablets is only one turned out to be a whole. The second horrible wheezing speaker, a third - did not work the lower band to stitch, but probably a software problem.

Rep: (0)
who can tell me here GPS works with the internet or without - the current I with the Internet (how to properly configure the GSM?). And the second question he has two SIM - there is a separation or not so important where the rise and where GSM rise WSDM? I am trying to put Tele2 receiving quite rotten :(

Post has been editedpolarisnew - 21.09.13, 16:57

polarisnew,

GPS I caught without the Internet.
Configure GSM? and what you need from him?
About slots simok - no difference.

matyashko @ 21/09/2013, 20:44*
Configure GSM? and what you need from him?

I put Navitel, but he does not see the satellites, as well as WiFi includes a current once all works

Rep: (1233)
M
Dear users!
A poll has been added to the Topic header - please participate.

Rep: (32)
polarisnew @ 21.09.2013, 17:58*
I put Navitel, but he does not see the satellites, as well as WiFi includes a current once all works

activate the GPS function in the settings of EPO and autostart locations of satellites in the same place and turn off the A-GPS and will you happiness.

pedrosoft @ 22.09.2013, 12:49*
activate the GPS function in the settings of EPO and autostart locations of satellites in the same place and turn off the A-GPS and will you happiness.

thank you very much - it worked !!!
Another question - Cellular: Insert SIM-ku hanger, where simple phones take, the tablet refuses. reception is GSM-900. can change that setting?
the cell is written 5MP - do not ice photo, I put ZoomFx app - free on truck became an order of magnitude better.

matyashko Ku, but they made a mistake on the bill that the matrix ips, so that all the damn screen's worth, not of course quality, but I decided to leave to itself and not to sell) for the money all the same it is necessary to leave and myself))) is used as a phone without tension, spent a day with him, lag is not noticed)))

Rep: (20)
segagrand @ 24.9.2013, 3:26*
matyashko Ku, but they made a mistake on the bill that the matrix ips, so that all the damn screen's worth, not of course quality, but I decided to leave to itself and not to sell) for the money all the same it is necessary to leave and myself))) is used as a phone without tension, spent a day with him, lag is not noticed)))

As the battery holds? On how much it is enough to surf the Internet via the network operator?

Rep: (23)
mother,
In this case, the question is brewing, and the screen is turned off during a conversation? You do not press her cheek against the ear or anything?
Well no problem with the brightness

Here is my model, it is a pity that no IPS (((

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
Hello! Who will tell me the device is good not looking at the screen? I take it net.Kak or work with graphics and how to catch the GSM network?

GPS like? to want to take the navigator.

Vova37 @ 24/09/2013, 23:04*
GPS

Good catch, quickly finds satellites

artem243 @ 24.09.2013, 22:30*
the device is good not looking at the screen? I take it net.Kak or work with graphics and how to catch the GSM network?

Mmm how to say! It can be said that good) but at the expense of the screen, sometimes it seems that the permission is g ... but it's because of the matrix, when you turn on the game all just super, no pixels and it feels like it's worth ips, but as an entry in the launcher Kick, movies also at the highest level))) noticed bugs battery as always with Chinese leaves are not uniformly the case in the firmware as always, wi fi catches a very, very bad on the laptop when the full communication on the same one or two sticks and the Internet all tupit, before telephones were all caught on much better, can also deal in the firmware do not know exactly. With graphics, NFSMW goes well and without lag, new asphalt is a problem in the high lag, on average, you can play) the GSM network catches a very good relationship and is not lost to this no complaints)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 2:57