> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Air S7.85 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 7.85 "

Rep: (21)
DiscussionRoverPad Air S7.85 3G
PictureRoverPad Air S7.85 3G
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
  • Black colour
  • Android operating system
  • MTK8389 processor
  • The number of processor cores 4
  • Processor frequency 1200 MHz
  • RAM size 1 GB
  • Type of DDR3 RAM
  • 16 GB internal memory
  • Memory card slot available
  • Type of micro Secure Digital memory card
  • Screen size 7.85 "
  • Screen resolution 1024x768
  • Type of touch screen capacitive
  • Multi-touch screen is
  • Wi-Fi is
  • Wi-Fi 802.11n standard
  • 3G support is
  • Mobile Internet 3G, EDGE, GPRS
  • Rear camera is
  • The number of rear camera megapixels 2.0
  • GPS receiver is
  • A-GPS support is
  • Body Material Plastic
Additional Information

!!!! ATTENTION !!!!

The firm rover sells various devices named RoverPad Air 7.85 3G
3G versionwithout HDMI _____ РЎQ785 - Clones - Teclast G18 mini, teXet NaviPad TM-7855 3G, GoClever Aries 785, Oysters T84 3G, RoverPad Air S7.85 3G, Explay sQuad 7.82 3G, Starway Andromeda S840 Mini, Inch Regulus 2
3G versionwithout HDMI _____ RP3120
3G versionwith HDMI _______ 3A045
Firmware between versions are not compatible. Do not try to install firmware from another version of the rover

General necessary software
Drivers for Windows XP, 7Attached fileUSBDriver.rar(8.74 MB)

Installing the Windows 8 driver
If you have any problems installing drivers in Windows 8, you should read thishttp: //lenovo-forums.r...0%B0-%D0%B2-windows-8/

Program for flashingAttached fileSP_Flash_Tool.rar(4.34 MB)
Undo at any place. Run by Flash_Tool.exe inside the folder
Instructions for use:1) http://explay.ru/download/firmware/mid/sQu...7.82_update.pdf
2) http://texet.ru/save.php?file=/files/_1380699781.pdf
The same is also described a little differently. Method "2" will erase data on the embedded flash memory.
The tablet version with HDMI does not have a Reset button .. so that the progress of flashing in the USB flash drive starts, you need to connect the device to the PC after all the manipulations in the program
You can also flash individual parts of the firmware in the Flash unit by removing checkmarks from unnecessary modules.
When flashing, you can do fs actions in the flash device, press donload or upgrade without connecting the device .. the program will wait any time,
until you connect the device in any state and press the reset on the back cover
FIRST WHAT IS NECESSARY TO DO
Before flashing the device, be sure to backup IMEI. For this:
1) Set rootFramaroot (Post # 21218632)

2) Make backup IMEI
The device must be rooted
Download in Android Market Term or any other terminal emulator.
Open a terminal and enter two commands (without quotes "" "" "" ")
" su "and press inter
"dd if = / dev / nvram of = / sdcard / nvram.img bs = 5242880 count = 1 "and press inter
After 2 seconds the program can be closed
The file nvram.img weighing 5mb will appear in the root of the internal flash drive
Save it to a computer or a removable flash drive andtry not to lose
Do not keep this file on the internal memory, forget it, and when you change the firmware, it will be deleted.

If IMEI has flown: throw the nvram.img file into the root of the internal memory
enter command
" su "and press inter
A query pops up, from SuperSu, you must allow
" dd if = / sdcard / nvram.img of = / dev / nvram "and press inter
The process takes place in a second in both versions. The program can be closed and the device restarted.
Firmware and filesRoverPad Air 7.85 3gwithout HDMI ______ РЎQ785
Explay firmware http://explay.ru/catalogue/tablet-pcs/squad-782 Tablet interface type, i.e. there is no upper tray, all functions are moved to the lower
Texet Firmwarehttp://texet.ru/tablet/navipad_tm7855_3g.htm Telephone interface type, i.e. upper and lower bar, both on phones and native rover
Inch Regulus-2 Firmwarestraight linesdownload links:1)lightweighthttp://www.in-inch.ru/news/files/regulus2-...Firmware-FB.rar
2)basichttp://www.in-inch.ru/news/files/regulus2-...mware-Basic.rar
Page with INCHhttp://www.in-inch.ru/updates/
RoverPad Air 7.85 3G-QQ785 Backup ROM ARIES_785_131014_backup
Android 4.4 for CQ785 and ROOT for Android 4.4
ScreenshotsIncch regulus

Custom recoveryAttached fileCWM_V6.0.3.2.rar(5.93 MB)
Unpack. In the Flash Tool, select the resulting folder.
Access to the recovery on the tablet - on the off tablet, hold down the volume up key
and the power key. Release when the screen turns on. Navigate through the menu with the volume down key, select an item with the power key
The backup will be stored on the built-in flash memory in the clockworkmod folder ... when flashing the device to a new firmware
It is advisable to copy this folder to a removable flash drive or computer, so that in case of overwriting the built-in flash memory, you can
copy back

Expansion of memory for programs from 1GB to 2GB with firmwareRoverPad Air S 7.85 3G - Discussion (Post # 26132614)applicable to any firmware for our device
Memory expansion without firmwareRoverPad Air S 7.85 3G - Discussion (Post # 28108651)

Slightly reworked firmware from ExplayRoverPad Air S 7.85 3G -ABOUTDiscuss (Post # 27155374)

Round battery icon inpercent SystemUIPutting with under the root in / system / app agreeing to a replacement for android 4.1 4.2.

Restore NvRam (IMEI has gone, the radio module (3G) does not work)Explay sQuad 7.82 3G - Discussion (Post # 30739338)

Before flashing, experimenting, etc., make a full backup via CWM.

When firmware is installed on another firmwarestandardrecovery. Therefore, in order not to flash CWM recovery separately, it’s necessary to get the recover.img file before flashing it from the backup cache system and replace it with the one in the firmware ..or remove the tick from the recovery so that it does not flash at all, the former remained

If you get an error in FlashToole when you sew with the Donload team, then you need to sew with the Firmv \ Upgrade team,
but in this case, the files on the built-in flash memory will be erased.
Occurs because of different sizes of partitions in the installed firmware and installed. For example, the firmware is installed from 1GB of space for user applications, and install the firmware where 2GB is allocated. And vice versa.

Firmware for ARIES 7.85 tablet
Firmware and filesRoverPad Air 7.85 3gwithout HDMI ______ RP3120
Firmware and filesRoverPad Air 7.85 3gwith HDMI ______ 3A045
Official firmware
Custom Recovery without PC Help
Custom recovery method for the devicewith HDMI RoverPad AIR S7.85 3G - Discussion (Post # 32463772)
For the apparatuswithout HDMI The recovery file is taken from the spoler above with the firmware and files for the device without HDMI and applied according to this instruction.

Engineering menu
To enter the engineering menu, dial on the phone * # * # 3646633 # * # * (iron tests, GSM setup, sound setup)
Attention! You can spoil the device! record your values ​​before making changes.
* # * # 116 # * # * and * # * # 114 # * # * - information about installed equipment (not on all firmware).
* # * # 4636 # * # * - information about the phone.
* # * # 1234 # * # * - launch SuperSU (if installed)
Program to enter the engineering menu, another program
Useful
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 09.11.18, 21:06
Reason for editing: Site with firmware

Rep: (10)
asmirald , Lenova is normally installed in some, crooked in some (it seems like different revisions). I wanted to redistribute part of the memory from the drive to the internal memory (for installing applications), but I did not dare ..... for now.

Rep: (20)
In short, I installed this Lenovo_Air_7.85_3G, the buttons at the bottom are more comfortable and there are two curtains on top. But a lot of extra stuff installed. Android version is the same 4.2.2.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Connected to the Internet, I look at the top offer updated to 4.4.
Attached Image
Attached Image
I was delighted. But it was not there, not for our device. Do not upgrade in any way. And the last nail is "castrated memory", as someone has already put it on the forum.
Attached Image
I lost the USB DRIVE, which is in my native firmware and weighs about 11GB, and I never found a solution to this problem. People tried to find out something there, and the clever local people, without revealing the secret of their "politely" sent ...RoverPad Air S7.85 3G - Discussion (Post Seerakuz # 58208629)
As a result, through the same SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1648.00.000 I went to the firmware dump Android 4.2.2 for 3A045 devices (3G-HDMI-GPS)
RoverPad Air S7.85 3G - Discussion (Post RusselMorroz # 31972524)I rolled back to my native version on 4.2.2. Perhaps if a miracle happens and someone renews Lenovo, you can return to it. Undoubtedly the firmware looks more modern and beautiful.
By the way, this man once wanted to do it :)RoverPad Air S7.85 3G - Discussion (Post by nrm-hawk # 41546667)

Post has been editedasmirald - 15.11.18, 13:58

Recovery is very simple. Only in the absence of normal firmware it is here to nothing. But just in case, I will share how I did.

INSTALL TWRP (REPLACE STAFF) and then Backup the firmware of the tablet (backup-backup) just in case.
File recovery.img download hereRoverPad Air S7.85 3G - Discussion (Post by nrm-hawk # 41546667)
MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc file from firmwareRoverPad Air S7.85 3G - Discussion (Post by asmirald # 79039178)
1) I placed the folder with the program, the file from the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc firmware and recovery.img on the computer to the root of the disk.
Attached Image

2) Open the SP Flash Tool on behalf of the Administrator.
3) In the second line, select the path to the scatter file MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc
In the Download tab, only RECOVERY will be checked, since there are no other files from the firmware next to the scatter file (MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc).
Attached Image

4) Select (Download only) and click Download.
5) On the tablet in Settings - go to the section For developers - turn on USB debugging
6) We plug in the cable and on the ON tablet, press the sound (-) minus and the off button at the same time and hold for about 12-15 seconds, it should turn off and the firmware will start (I tried to clamp the sound button (+) plus and the off button, it loads with an error ).
7) After completion, disconnect the cable from the phone.
IMPORTANT! After the firmware, you need to immediately go into the new Recovery before loading the tablet, otherwise the system will put back the native Recovery image:
8) Hold down the volume (+) and the power button will appear three items. Select the Recovery button with the volume button (+) and enter by pressing the volume (-)
9) Do a reboot of Recovery to make sure that it got up correctly.
Everything!
Now we make a backup of the firmware of the tablet (backup-backup) just in case.
To do this, the tablet must be installed flash drive.
In the recovery, select the backup and restore - backup option and wait without pressing anything (6-7 minutes) for the end of the save. A folder with a backup should appear on the flash drive.

Post has been editedasmirald - 15.11.18, 02:50

Rep: (2)
Comrades, put the firmware boldly, if not suitable - the flashlight will send)
I, sobsno, and found the right.

* darkflame
Well, what is she ... yours was necessary?

Rep: (254)
Apparently not so popular that there were no enthusiasts to create new versions.

I repeat once more ... Plates and especially budget ones are a smaller market than smartphones ...
Pros are not profitable to collect custom, not the pros do not know how, and the Chinese are wise more.
So do not wait for new firmware ... Or yourself or edit for yourself ... I have a fly connection 3G
Already the screen is a rainbow below ... But the only thing that works is the initial screen from another firmware ...
It was possible to start 4.4, but the touchscreen does not work ... Dare yourself ... I will help.
4.4 did not start at all, but a couple of magic and a screen are and icons ...

tundra37 @ 11/18/18, 12:51*
Dare yourself ... I will help.
4.4 did not start at all, but a couple of magic and a screen are and icons ...
oh well Let it be 4.2.2 native and stable, 4.4 not much better probably. No desire to rape the apparatus anymore, picking at his memory with an inexperienced scalpel ...

Rep: (18)
I remember there is a model for xposed, which on the phones activated the tablet mode, it goes and in the opposite direction only you have to press 2 times

Posted on 11/25/2018 22:14:

People, if you are alive, then let's port. Themselves. I am looking for a good firmware for trash. (I still use chuwi hi8 on Windows, and this is a toy)

Post has been editedBardzakkkk - 25.11.18, 22:16

Bardzakkkk @ 11/25/18, 11:11*
(I still use chuwi hi8 on Windows, and this is a toy)
Here everyone decided not to break this toy anymore: comando:: rolleyes:: friends:

Post has been editedasmirald - 29.11.18, 04:48
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (0)
The people have such a problem, RoverPad Air 7.85 3g turns on before the android inscription and everything is on it, it hangs like this until the battery dies. I tried through the recovery I threw off the date and the cache does not help. The flash drive sees only the built-in, tried to find firewood for it, here all the links are broken. Help who than can.

Rep: (67)
* Foxy2002 , universal firewood, take it from another device with the same process

Hello, I don’t understand how to determine the model. on one screen I had to pull the battery and I can’t turn it on anymore when the charging is connected, the red indicator next to the camera is lit the battery is 100% charged

Rep: (13)
* warcraft325, In order to help pick up the firmware, you need at least some information, except that there is an inscription MEDIAPAD. Photos of the entrails for example.

Rep: (4)
Roverpad sky 7.85 3g (3A045)firmware

Rep: (16)
Alf_erov @ 06/10/19, 17:36*
Roverpad sky 7.85 3g (3A045) firmware

Have you tried this firmware? Well, maybe someone tried it?
and how to stitch it?

Why is there a 5.1 oc for the device?

Rep: (16)
Bassbosted68 @ 07/03/19 03:33*
Why is there a 5.1 oc for the device?

native definitely not. If only to find a similar tablet with the same hardware. But the probability is small

It would be nice if some kind of enthusiast would have found it, and then somehow on 4.2 sit reluctantly thank you in advance) for the time being I sit on a lightweight explay I will say briefly on the stock somehow better

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedBassbosted68 - 04.07.19, 06:14
Reason for editing: I did not finish the post

Rep: (254)
Bassbosted68 @ 07/04/19, 06:08*
But then somehow on 4.2 sit reluctantly

The problem is in the gland. Even 4.4 is problematic to do ... I have a similar tablet - Fly 3G. Why do you need 5.1 ... Explain.
It is necessary to make the driver on the screen - more precisely on the sensor ... It is not easy ... At least - you must have the same tablet ...
This is unreal ... If a person knows something in programming - he can buy a more correct iron ...
Earn on old tablets - a miser ... Even on older smartphones no one makes new firmware ...

Good day, you need firmware for 3a045 percent MT8382V. I can not find

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19, 4:09