> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Air S7.85 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 7.85 "

Rep: (21)
DiscussionRoverPad Air S7.85 3G
PictureRoverPad Air S7.85 3G
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
  • Black colour
  • Android operating system
  • MTK8389 processor
  • The number of processor cores 4
  • Processor frequency 1200 MHz
  • RAM size 1 GB
  • Type of DDR3 RAM
  • 16 GB internal memory
  • Memory card slot available
  • Type of micro Secure Digital memory card
  • Screen size 7.85 "
  • Screen resolution 1024x768
  • Type of touch screen capacitive
  • Multi-touch screen is
  • Wi-Fi is
  • Wi-Fi 802.11n standard
  • 3G support is
  • Mobile Internet 3G, EDGE, GPRS
  • Rear camera is
  • The number of rear camera megapixels 2.0
  • GPS receiver is
  • A-GPS support is
  • Body Material Plastic
Additional Information

!!!! ATTENTION !!!!

The firm rover sells various devices named RoverPad Air 7.85 3G
3G versionwithout HDMI _____ РЎQ785 - Clones - Teclast G18 mini, teXet NaviPad TM-7855 3G, GoClever Aries 785, Oysters T84 3G, RoverPad Air S7.85 3G, Explay sQuad 7.82 3G, Starway Andromeda S840 Mini, Inch Regulus 2
3G versionwithout HDMI _____ RP3120
3G versionwith HDMI _______ 3A045
Firmware between versions are not compatible. Do not try to install firmware from another version of the rover

General necessary software
Drivers for Windows XP, 7Attached fileUSBDriver.rar(8.74 MB)

Installing the Windows 8 driver
If you have any problems installing drivers in Windows 8, you should read thishttp: //lenovo-forums.r...0%B0-%D0%B2-windows-8/

Program for flashingAttached fileSP_Flash_Tool.rar(4.34 MB)
Undo at any place. Run by Flash_Tool.exe inside the folder
Instructions for use:1) http://explay.ru/download/firmware/mid/sQu...7.82_update.pdf
2) http://texet.ru/save.php?file=/files/_1380699781.pdf
The same is also described a little differently. Method "2" will erase data on the embedded flash memory.
The tablet version with HDMI does not have a Reset button .. so that the progress of flashing in the USB flash drive starts, you need to connect the device to the PC after all the manipulations in the program
You can also flash individual parts of the firmware in the Flash unit by removing checkmarks from unnecessary modules.
When flashing, you can do fs actions in the flash device, press donload or upgrade without connecting the device .. the program will wait any time,
until you connect the device in any state and press the reset on the back cover
FIRST WHAT IS NECESSARY TO DO
Before flashing the device, be sure to backup IMEI. For this:
1) Set rootFramaroot (Post # 21218632)

2) Make backup IMEI
The device must be rooted
Download in Android Market Term or any other terminal emulator.
Open a terminal and enter two commands (without quotes "" "" "" ")
" su "and press inter
"dd if = / dev / nvram of = / sdcard / nvram.img bs = 5242880 count = 1 "and press inter
After 2 seconds the program can be closed
The file nvram.img weighing 5mb will appear in the root of the internal flash drive
Save it to a computer or a removable flash drive andtry not to lose
Do not keep this file on the internal memory, forget it, and when you change the firmware, it will be deleted.

If IMEI has flown: throw the nvram.img file into the root of the internal memory
enter command
" su "and press inter
A query pops up, from SuperSu, you must allow
" dd if = / sdcard / nvram.img of = / dev / nvram "and press inter
The process takes place in a second in both versions. The program can be closed and the device restarted.
Firmware and filesRoverPad Air 7.85 3gwithout HDMI ______ РЎQ785
Explay firmware http://explay.ru/catalogue/tablet-pcs/squad-782 Tablet interface type, i.e. there is no upper tray, all functions are moved to the lower
Texet Firmwarehttp://texet.ru/tablet/navipad_tm7855_3g.htm Telephone interface type, i.e. upper and lower bar, both on phones and native rover
Inch Regulus-2 Firmwarestraight linesdownload links:1)lightweighthttp://www.in-inch.ru/news/files/regulus2-...Firmware-FB.rar
2)basichttp://www.in-inch.ru/news/files/regulus2-...mware-Basic.rar
Page with INCHhttp://www.in-inch.ru/updates/
RoverPad Air 7.85 3G-QQ785 Backup ROM ARIES_785_131014_backup
Android 4.4 for CQ785 and ROOT for Android 4.4
ScreenshotsIncch regulus

Custom recoveryAttached fileCWM_V6.0.3.2.rar(5.93 MB)
Unpack. In the Flash Tool, select the resulting folder.
Access to the recovery on the tablet - on the off tablet, hold down the volume up key
and the power key. Release when the screen turns on. Navigate through the menu with the volume down key, select an item with the power key
The backup will be stored on the built-in flash memory in the clockworkmod folder ... when flashing the device to a new firmware
It is advisable to copy this folder to a removable flash drive or computer, so that in case of overwriting the built-in flash memory, you can
copy back

Expansion of memory for programs from 1GB to 2GB with firmwareRoverPad Air S 7.85 3G - Discussion (Post # 26132614)applicable to any firmware for our device
Memory expansion without firmwareRoverPad Air S 7.85 3G - Discussion (Post # 28108651)

Slightly reworked firmware from ExplayRoverPad Air S 7.85 3G -ABOUTDiscuss (Post # 27155374)

Round battery icon inpercent SystemUIPutting with under the root in / system / app agreeing to a replacement for android 4.1 4.2.

Restore NvRam (IMEI has gone, the radio module (3G) does not work)Explay sQuad 7.82 3G - Discussion (Post # 30739338)

Before flashing, experimenting, etc., make a full backup via CWM.

When firmware is installed on another firmwarestandardrecovery. Therefore, in order not to flash CWM recovery separately, it’s necessary to get the recover.img file before flashing it from the backup cache system and replace it with the one in the firmware ..or remove the tick from the recovery so that it does not flash at all, the former remained

If you get an error in FlashToole when you sew with the Donload team, then you need to sew with the Firmv \ Upgrade team,
but in this case, the files on the built-in flash memory will be erased.
Occurs because of different sizes of partitions in the installed firmware and installed. For example, the firmware is installed from 1GB of space for user applications, and install the firmware where 2GB is allocated. And vice versa.

Firmware for ARIES 7.85 tablet
Firmware and filesRoverPad Air 7.85 3gwithout HDMI ______ RP3120
Firmware and filesRoverPad Air 7.85 3gwith HDMI ______ 3A045
Official firmware
Custom Recovery without PC Help
Custom recovery method for the devicewith HDMI RoverPad AIR S7.85 3G - Discussion (Post # 32463772)
For the apparatuswithout HDMI The recovery file is taken from the spoler above with the firmware and files for the device without HDMI and applied according to this instruction.

Engineering menu
To enter the engineering menu, dial on the phone * # * # 3646633 # * # * (iron tests, GSM setup, sound setup)
Attention! You can spoil the device! record your values ​​before making changes.
* # * # 116 # * # * and * # * # 114 # * # * - information about installed equipment (not on all firmware).
* # * # 4636 # * # * - information about the phone.
* # * # 1234 # * # * - launch SuperSU (if installed)
Program to enter the engineering menu, another program
Useful
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 09.11.18, 21:06
Reason for editing: Site with firmware

battery power while connected to the 3g sim card Hawa very quickly with hardly enough for a day.

Posted on 04/09/2013, 04:54:

battery power while connected to the 3g sim card Hawa very quickly with hardly enough for a day.
Once the owners have appeared
You have the same settings no gps switch? And only 2 points on the location of the data collection and geolocation of bazovkam opsosa?

Rep: (4)
s_volk @ 03.09.2013, 23:05*
norms machine, a couple of days ago bought in DNStest in antutu - 12433 popugaevpo GPS while also not clear - A-GPS network 3g missing immediately (with an accuracy of 15 meters), and satellites Navitel not see (though there was little time it ottestit, cold start campaign dolgovato or on the windowsill bad catches)

I can say on this satellite sees, pull out the widget to the desktop with the switches, there as a normal mobile is switched on via the GPS-vpered.Start widget and about a minute from the balcony, 8 etazh.Navitel 7.5, broken off.

seregga33 @ 04.09.2013, 14:21*
widget on the desktop with the switches, there as a normal mobile is switched on via the widget GPS-and-forth

can you give more details.
what prog use? to switch?

Rep: (177)
RA., probably standard Vijay food.

PUHH123 @ 04.09.2013, 15:10*
RA., Probably standard Vijay food.

Gps suddenly appeared. I did not even know what to think. But seychasposle geodata updates on 3g began to pick up satellites.

Post has been editedRA - 04.09.13, 19:15

Yes, the standard power widget, if it is not the default-set all the jackdaws to determine your location in the settings or throw off the factory parametry.Koroche yet I have the feeling that I bought a huge (!!!) phone rather than a tablet that has very gud, if the Chinese iron will not fail, I think the model will be a long time before aktualna.Bylo his desire to buy a 5 "phone with a FULL-HD screen for bedside reading, now I think it's not necessary)) According to unconfirmed infe screen worth of IPAD MINI, possible rejection of the production line, as they have Xia glare at the top of the right if it is held vertically, but it can only be seen on a completely black background, which is not 100% fit kritichno.Chehol from IPAD MINI, you can pick up in the same DNS and do not even need to cut a window charger, there are a couple models that sit just perfect, the only thing is the hole-in speaker that we have back there, no, but I think no one will not be difficult to take an awl, and by heating on the gas stove to do 3-4 hole in the same chehle.Opyat on untested infe has a built-in sensor magnet had experimentally find m esto and sfotkayu raspolozhen.To where there are gluing a magnet in the holster can lock and unlock otkrytiem.Chto screen itself is cool and will not kill pitaniya.Po button accumulation of thoughts will append kommentarii.Zvuk way is quite decent in all places, microphone, speakers -daleko not the worst of planshetov.I again, taxis engineering MTK is always possible to tweak the menu to whom quiet)))

along the way vpomnit one more thing-such a "good sleeper" proca I have not seen the plates (personal) .Ostavlyaesh from morning till evening included wi-fi and a phone (no 3G and data transfer), Wi fi while zakonnekchen on the router, ie the data from time to time transfer still is-in the evening consumes 3-5%, the result is super for both mne.Imeetsya light sensor, running smoothly, but I'm still not comfortable with it, left-hand adjustment of 25% where is the maximum, in the apartment, even a little too much when the svete.Nochyu have to get out at all in the m minimum is, and then the sun yarko.Na page, readable even up to 50% brightness may have mirror display both the IPAD and IPHONE, have something to compare, speak GOOPHONE Y5, where the screen of the IPHONE 4S.

Posted 05/09/2013 at 20:35:

If you are interested, remind how to merge a backup firmware, lay out here, can someone of custom vozmetsya.Prots seems almost the phone, I think everything is standard.

Rep: (9)
and it is possible codes in the studio? : Happy:

codes that? Settings in inzhenerki same as and in any phone, here on the site a bunch of those, do not want to until perepechatyvat.Ischem on a combination of engineering MTC MTC menu or the volume

enter the inzhenerku via mobile uncle, right now I do not remember the version, MTC menu item Engineering

Lord, tablet pleased with every day more and more. Performance is very good. The radio module is beyond praise. Where is my smart Huawei sees no network at all, the tablet is confident showing 3 of 4 sticks.
I recommend to try HoloWeb browser (here he is in the program). On 3g page opens immediately.

Rep: (0)
another clone clones - Starway Andromeda S840 Mini -http://www.starwaygps.ru/products/2-tablet...omeda-s840-mini

Rep: (374)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Android - DevicesThe request of the vehicle to follow the alignment of the topic header to the standards of the new section.

Friends! In connection with the "identical" to the device in question Explay sQuad 7.82 3G and perhaps possible (in the bent;)) firmware compatibility reports that Explay.ru website (http://support.explay.ru/product/265)there were instructions, firmware programs, drivers, and even firewood for Win8 (???). I do not know how compatibility is available (iron like the same description) - but can someone this infa useful.

Bond_08 @ 06.09.2013, 13:20*
with Explay sQuad 7.82 3G and perhaps possible (in bent?) firmware compatibility reports that Explay.ru website (http://support.explay.ru/product/265)there were instructions, firmware programs, drivers, and even firewood for Win8 (???)

your link Surfer 7 device.3 2 3G
so it probably is not very similar to the device /

P.S. Like 5 owners had accumulated, may ask to have thrown in the branch Roverpadov
PySy. For owners infa. Under no circumstances should you try to call a tablet using WhatsApp unit hangs tightly

Post has been editedRA - 06.09.13, 14:07

RA.,
I agree with you, I think the machine will populyaren.Admin-place in our theme roverpadov branch))

Rep: (3)
Guys, who film glued to the screen? Picked, cut, or so - directly, without the use of film ??

your link unit Surfer 7.32 3G
so it probably is not very similar to the device /

UPS, I apologize for my carelessness ...

Rep: (37)
Good day!
Start it any NFS MW, is working normally, does not slow down?

Winnie the Pooh-2 @ 06/09/2013, 21:29*
Guys, who film glued to the screen? Picked, cut, or so - directly, without the use of film ??

Wanted to buy the film for ipad mini, it would be precisely laid down for the whole plate! But it has a cutout for the button, and we have the key there! So buy univerlsalku on 8-inch screen, it is not the whole plate will fall, but only on the screen !! good luck)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 22:25