> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay sQuad 9.71 - Firmware
Best firmware
Should I stay on stock?
Yes [ 50 ] ** [12,69%]
Not [ 328 ] ** [83,25%]
Best unofficial firmware
Modified Explay firmware sQuad 9.71 [ 73 ] ** [18,53%]
AEV mod [ 169 ] ** [42,89%]
Omega [ 67 ] ** [17,01%]
Teclast V5.03-1878 [ 54 ] ** [13,71%]
Teclast V4.11-7EBB [ 25 ] ** [6,35%]
The best firmware from the author Christian Troy
Cyanogen mod 10.2 [ 81 ] ** [20,56%]
AOKP mod 4.3.1 [ 43 ] ** [10,91%]
Cyanogen mod 11 [ 200 ] ** [50,76%]
Omni-rom [ 70 ] ** [17,77%]
Total votes: 394

Rep: (246)
Explay sQuad 9.71 - Firmware
PictureExplay sQuad 9.71, Teclast A10HD
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Decorations and modifications пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official firmware
ATTENTION this firmware is only for 10 finger touch (Explay version 1), for 5 finger the official firmware is NOT posted on the Explay website
Android 4.1.0 version dated 04/03/2013 (ROOT is embedded) :
Official firmware sQuad 9.71 v1.00 Picturealternative link sQuad_9.71-20130403-V1.00.img (414.7 MB)
[NEW]
The new version comes in a new batch of tablets:Suitable for 5-finger revision (10 finger does not work).
sQuad 9.71_20130708_V2.00

Unofficial firmware
At the moment there are the following unofficial firmware, they all support and 5 and 10 finger touch , unless otherwise specified:
Official firmwareTeclast A10HD
Android 4.2.2 version dated 08/23/2013 :
For N9A3 (All Explay, old (black) Teclast):Teclast V4.11-7EBB
For N9A4 (Teclast only) : Teclast V4.11-9D32
For N9A3 (All Explay, old (black) Teclast):Teclast V5.03-1878 spin points in Antutu, use Antutu X
ROOT for Teclast v4.11
Firmware based firmware Teclast A10HD
Firmware AEV mod based on firmware Ainol Novo9
Android 4.2.2 :
For N9A3: Firmware sQuad971 3.2 08/24/2013 AEV Mod 0.9 alpha (ROOT built-in) + patch 1
Attention!!! The patch can be put only after installing the firmware AEV Mod !!!
Firmware Omega
based on A10HD (N9A3) -Android4.2.2-V5.03, for 5 and 10 finger tablets :
Links in the message spin points in Antutu, use Antutu X
FirmwareFenix.Spirit.AR.3.5.RC7

useful information about firmwaremessageandaddition

Firmware Christian Troy

Instructions
Recovery (Recovery)
miscellanea
F.A.Q.
Q: What firmware should I choose?
A: At this stage, everything is stable except AOKP mod 4.3.1 and Cyanogen mod 10.2. There is already to your taste and color.

Q: I stitched the tablet, the logo does not load further.
A: Readthismessage

Q: I installed the recovery, I can not get out of it.
A: We reflash, that is, we readthismessage

Q: I installed the Omega firmware, the battery is quickly discharged.
A: This is normal, the firmware deletes the file batterystats.bin which is responsible for charging percentages. To achieve long-term battery operation, you need to: charge to the maximum (in no case do not turn off after the first start until full charge), reboot (at this stage the file batterystats.bin is created), the batterystats.bin is constantly changing (especially first times), we charge maximum and discharge to a minimum of a cycle 2-3

Q: I have a fast battery on any firmware.
A: SolutionВ® Battery Calibration. Battery failure may also occur.

Q: Lag status bar.
A:HereThere are launchers with which it does not lag.

We delete the non-working point of Bluetooth and GPS in the settings and in the bar.
Masking a tablet Galaxy tab 3e
Multiscript

Screenshots
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 04.04.20, 10:20
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (7)
All sewn through Phoenix, except cyanogen.

Post has been editedtravopad - 08.09.13, 20:52

Rep: (0)
Something he was not in what does not want to open the file

Well then install while usually from Teklasta anyway soon xirtam presents a cyanogenic beta.

Rep: (19)
t-e-m-a @ 08.09.2013, 21:31*
Guys, what is put through sQuad971 3.2 August 24, 2013 AEV 0.9 alpha, phoenix suite does not want to open the firmware file, writes Open Firmware Failed!

1. It must be razarhiirovat and phoenix indicate .img file
2. It is possible, to download properly, try perezalit.

Rep: (29)
t-e-m-a @ 08.09.2013, 21:31*
Guys, what is put through sQuad971 3.2 August 24, 2013 AEV 0.9 alpha, phoenix suite does not want to open the firmware file, writes Open Firmware Failed!

It is through him and put, everything is fine and always opens stitches. During the experiments, this firmware several times put, opens in prog sQuad971_32_240813_AEV_09alpha.img and all sewn. It may file once pobilsya you at a jump, though if from the archive unpacked, must be an integer.

Guys, all on cyanogenic sometimes hangs button "Recent apps" .If so, what hope is xirtam Fixed.

Rep: (0)
Is there anyone under the Stock firmware 5-finger touch (ft5x_ts)?
In support written while no greeting, no answer, called - no one raised ...
Customer bought a few days back, they say touch stopped working. 4.2 that works here on the site but there are many ketayskogo and boot too.
In short you need to return to the box state.

Rep: (19)
garikgomel @ 09.09.2013, 12:34*
Is there anyone under the Stock firmware 5-finger touch (ft5x_ts)?
In support written while no greeting, no answer, called - no one raised ...
Customer bought a few days back, they say touch stopped working. 4.2 that works here on the site but there are many ketayskogo and boot too.

Stoke in the cap is, I understand, a 5-finger too.
But, in fact, sQuad971_32_240813_AEV_09alpha - it kitayschiny not at all, and 5-paltsevom works without problems, except rekaveri.

Rep: (13)
garikgomel @ 09.09.2013, 12:34*

According to reports it is in principle impossible. The site ekspleya old firmware is for the old (10p) models. Those who left firmware reflash 5P similar guarantees deprived forever.

Rep: (2)
borisiq @ 09.09.2013, 18:28*
guarantees deprived forever

In the Russian legislation there is no such thing - void the warranty. There are shortcomings for which the seller is responsible or not responsible. If you flashed the plate and he have died as a result of the firmware, which is a disadvantage for the seller is not responsible. And if you ask him to, it works, but for example broken button, then refuse to guarantee just because other firmware can not. This is called rejection on formal grounds. The seller must first prove that the button is broken because of the firmware. If you can prove it will not be repaired under warranty, do not prove - to be. That it's working ZoZPP.

I am sure that sellers absolutely do not care what you've got there behind the formal proof your innocence, if there was a direct intervention in devays.Suditsya c seller or his superiors exactly one nebudet :)

Post has been editedtravopad - 09.09.13, 18:40

Rep: (13)
sergeyxom @ 09.09.2013, 19:24*
it works, but for example broken button, then refuse to guarantee just because other firmware can not.

Button he refuses to repair because of mechanical damage.
You can certainly ask for an independent examination, dishes. But how many will want to because of the 6-7 sput. spend their time and nerves to such events.
I, for example, is unlikely, although the free time was located in an excess. Most likely I will not challenge the formal refusal.

Rep: (10)
and then fuck on the manufacturer's website finally laid firmware ??? Fuck it is common practice ??? Sew some sort from the manufacturer, and if after this device (even as shitty as when buying on the drain) will not work - only then blame yourself. And even in this case, the refusal or failure - will see in practice, and certainly not by demonizing priori servisnikov. And then, do not do any of servisnikov the demons. : Beee:

Posted on 09/09/2013, 20:59:

travopad @ 09.09.2013, 19:38*
C sue the seller or his superiors exactly one nebudet

it is not necessary, self-confidence and yell at the seller - the tactic fails. There was a time not with food - selling expired, bitch. Carry back and yell - until legal proceedings had not :) But here a little, other items, but if you are sure that it is not broken or scratched themselves - that everything should be the same. Last tablet like I pitched myself wearing it without the cover in a bag ...- Well, I thought, and had no right to swing. And then the software-only thing.

Rep: (3)
xirtam
write comments and suggestions about the modifications cyanogen, I'm going to do version PhoenixTools.

And there is a hope that this version will work not only on the 10 fingers, but 5 fingers?
Work on the beta is performed in parallel with or cyanogenic beta no longer wait?

Good evening forum users.
Today I received this wonderful device.
I ordered to:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/The-Origina.../876092716.html
Kidalovo thought, but! I come real Chinese Teclast, the course for the domestic market, full of characters.
Touch 10 fingers, is not heated, WiFi catches cool ... the neighbor's point of catching better than LG P698.
On the battery too early to speak, came it was 55%, I planted it for 1h 50 min .. This brightness on the whole, wafer, installing NFS MW :) and so on.
5% launched Antutu .... 11690 parrots.
Firmware 4.2.2 ... here and I think ... sewn on the alpha ... or just brush characters?
Or maybe someone need the original ... just like vykovyrnut do not know yet ...
If you need the original, write how vykovyrnut.

Post has been editedlexis-megavolt - 10.09.13, 22:04
Reason for editing: Adding

Rep: (112)
8bitman,
According to recent reports the latest build of CyanogenMod 10.2 from 09/07/2013 longer has problems with 5paltsevym tachem. Link in the header on the page with the cyanogen is (link source). -Real- checked it all ok.
Beta is bound to be, work is being done in parallel, will both flash.

Post has been editedxirtam - 11.09.13, 16:08
Reason for editing: a hotfix is ​​not in the patch and build of CM

Firmware sQuad971 3.2 08/24/2013 AEV Mod 0.9 alpha (ROOT built-in) + patch 1
xirtam as the top line can be removed from the transfer down icons?

Rep: (112)
scientific reader @ 11.09.2013, 15:43*
xirtam as the top line can be removed from the transfer of icons at the bottom?

If you want to do it, look at the forum related topicsframework.apk , All this is changing there. In 4.2. it was made by default. In any case, that's all I know. Himself without digging.

Rep: (1)
Guys, help me I can not put cyanogen, plate 10 touch at all .. put through TWRP rekaveri ustanavlivaetsya all the rules, but the tablet is not loaded ... ou simply writes all. right now on the drain flashed back ..

hangs on butanimatsii with 4 circles
Firmware sQuad971 3.2 08/24/2013 AEV Mod 0.9 alpha (ROOT built-in) + patch 1
+ Nova launcher

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 14:17