Ramos K1 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.85 "

Rep: (53)
DiscussionRamos K1
Picturek1
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Quad-Core Allwinner A31S Cortex A7 1.0 GHz processor
  • Graphics PowerVR 544MP2
  • 1 GB DDR3 RAM
  • Built-in memory 16 GB
  • Screen size: 7.85 inches IPS 1024X768
  • Wi-fi 802.11b / g / n G-sensor Compass
  • Bluetooth 2.1: EDR support
  • Android operating system: 4.2.2:
  • Interfaces: USB2.0
  • Charging via USB interface: 5V / 2.5 A
  • Video output: hdmi
  • Audio output: 3.5 mm stereo headphones
  • Dimensions: 206.5 * 138 * 7.8mm
  • Weight: about 373.7 g
  • Memory cards: maximum 32 GB micro SD
  • Battery capacity: 3.7 V 5500mAH
  • Front camera: 2.0 megapixels
  • Camera on the back: 5.0 megapixels
  • Additional functions: alarm clock, calendars, calculator, calendar, world clock, automatically keypad lock, etc.
  • OTG support USB mouse / keyboard (2.4 GHz)
  • Disk file system: FAT, FAT32
Description:
Yesterday, Ramos presented a group of new tablets, among them were the Ramos K1-K2 7.85 models (1024 x 768): ph34r:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Version K1 processor based AllWinner A31s 1.2 GHz + PowerVR SGX544MP2 (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, miniHDMI, OTG, microSDHC)
Dimensions: 206.5 x 138 x 7.8 mm - Weight: 373.7 gr. - 5500Mah battery - Android 4.2.2 - Retail price in China $ 130
Attached Image

camera: front 2Mp, rear 5Mp. 16GB internal memory, 1GB RAM
Attached Image

Firmware
There are firmware for two versions of the tablet.
Do not flash the tablet with firmware opposite to the serial number.
When flashing to a clone from Zifro (and back) memory will be formatted ...

for tablets with a serial number whose last four digits are less> 0566

-Version from 09/29/2013-
-Version from 11/28/2013-

for tablets with a serial number whose last four digits are greater than<0566 (including clone Zifro)

-Version from 10/21/2013-
-Version from 11/28/2013-
-Version from 12/17/2013 -from clone ZIFRO ZT-7800

Instructions on firmware
Archivealready installed firmware for the Russian language

firmware program (Chinese), it is desirable to update it so that Russian would appear. The drivers will be installed along with the program, the serial number is on the side of your tablet.
Installing adb drivers on Win 8
Utility and problem solving
Root on thisinstructions
Replacing the internal and external memory places
Skype without green screen, with video calls The problem is solved by updating to the latest version of the application from the market.
How to enter into your home
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Additional Information:

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 18.11.16, 11:58
Reason for editing: header reorganization

Rep: (54)
Sews their tablet several times, and did not help ...

Rep: (2)
LaY_zzz @ 09.08.16, 16:44*
My plate had suffered the same trouble that is already written. After turning on the touch screen does not work while helping multiple switch-off of the screen. But it helps not always. I do a full reset - did not help.

Did not use the tablet a couple of months, I have recently included - and the same garbage. That's just not clear, it is the touch or soft. Just a feeling, Che is not touch buggy and launcher hangs. Because with friezes message in the notification area when the float, it also stops, such as half-highlight and podvisli. Power button locks the screen, unlock, everything works, the situation repeats itself after a few seconds. And so within 5-10 minutes after the activation. Then like to work normally starts. Once a message has got out about the problems either in the window manager, whether in the interface manager.

This reinsertion generally really cured?

Post has been editedAnderSmith - 01.03.17, 01:49

Rep: (52)
* AnderSmith,
Sews all available firmware - does not help too different launcher checked - also with no result. The only thing that is more or less help: make out the plate, warmed hairdryer chip that goes into touch. But it also helped for a while now buggy again.

Attached Image

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 04.03.17, 05:34
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Rep: (52)
* LakmusNori,
I visually with the train all right, but he was very much bent. possible microcracks. although I bent it back and forth, nothing changes. when warmed chip - touch earned. to the point where the touch is connected, I do not got to the train.

Rep: (0)
Good day to all! Prompt who can meet the charging fee on this device?

Rep: (3)
Attached Image
I have a Zifro ZT7800 trying to flash it with firmware from the header.
When connecting to a PC in debug mode, the tablet determines the file with the firmware, the update window becomes active, I click it, the tablet turns off, asks for formatting, I tried it and no, after requesting the format it just hangs in the same position as on the second screen and everything, I tried In the off state, connect with a depressed button - volume and + volume with pressing the power button 10 times, no shifts hangs tightly and everything

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedas555 - 20.10.18, 11:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 1:13