> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Terraria | [IPhone] [iPad] official port of the 2D sandbox

Rep: (473)
Terraria
Version: 1.2.12785

Last update of the game in the header:05.08.2016

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
official port 2D sandbox.

Description:
Terraria- the land of adventure! The land of many mysteries, the land that lives under your supervision! You must protect her, and in her you can have fun. Your possibilities are endless, in Terraria everything depends on you! Are you a battle lover? Great architect? Collector? Traveler? Everyone will find their place here. Now officially on your i-devices!

Homepage: http://www.terraria.org/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id640364616...;ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Overlord2's flysplayYouTube
TerrariaWiki
List of errors (eng.)
Hard mod
A way to read things without JB.
A little bit about bosses
The way in which things do not appear
A way to play Terraria with Jale in Russian
A way to play online

Download:
Version 1.2.12785
Archive:

Multipler terraria edition 1.4.3
PC Version
Android version.

Post has been editedArmgun - 18.04.17, 10:42
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (6)
as always android in the span: (then I will go to the batin iphone to download :)

Rep: (473)
Pasha063,
Is not a fact. They seemed to be going to do it, but she’s just on the android. I now want to drive on it - it's convenient and cheaper in the pads than on the PS3.

Rep: (10)
On the android the game will be released only later

Rep: (11)
Hooray ! She went out !!!!!!!!!!

Post has been editeddr.jernack - 29.08.13, 13:28

Rep: (6)
Graf Seth @ 08.29.2013, 13:46*
Pasha063,
Is not a fact. They seemed to be going to do it, but she’s just on the android. I now want to drive on it - it's convenient and cheaper in the pads than on the PS3.

Well, I meant that, as always, with the delay: (that Deus X, that the terrarium is now, and Iksky port at all unknown or not :)

Rep: (7)
Is it interesting there is hell like on the PC version? And then I dug digging, in the end I was killed by a horde of worms: happy:

Post has been editedganja40 - 29.08.13, 12:59

Rep: (68)
ganja40 here, if I may say so, version 1.0.6 - there is no hardmod, and everything else is available.

Rep: (24)
And there will be no electricity = / It was entered into 1.1

Eveldar yes no, there are wires like. Enter them - a couple of lines of code.

Rep: (120)
Eveldar @ 08.29.2013, 14:13*
And there will be no electricity = / It was entered into 1.1

Yes, all right ... Already cool, and the updates will sure: yes2:

DjShadFox @ 08/29/2013, 14:19*
Eveldar, yes no, there are wires like. Enter them - a couple of lines of code.

Yes, there is still a lot of all sorts of objects and spapers with him connected. Any unique highlight and so on. This is definitely not a couple of lines)

Eveldar Well, yes, you can not enter the statue. And switched on / off sources of illumination - the same pair of lines of code, only in other files.

Posted on 08/29/2013, 13:31:

I am inconvenient to ask, but can anyone share an account with this game?

Rep: (88)
Tell, please, about craft. How to make a pick better? And then the material dofiga (the caves, the chests ...), but I can not break this garbage.
Attached Image

Mark 58, This "garbage" - ebony. It is broken only by a nightmare pick or dynamite. Although you can buy a cleansing powder from a dryad and turn ebonite into a stone.

DJShadFox
Put the ebonite stick in the ebonite cup ...
Sorry, I'll go look for the population. And how to craft them? What do you need to do besides the work bench?

Mark 58, A nightmare pick is made from demonite ore and shadow scales (the first falls from the Eye of Cthulhu and the Eater of Worlds, the second - only from the Eater), the dynamite is purchased from Demolition Man.

Mark 58 @ 08.29.2013, 15:41*
Sorry, I'll go look for the population. And how to craft them? What do you need to do besides the work bench?

http://ru.terraria.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A2%D...%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8everything is all about terraria

Rep: (7)
Yes, I will open the PP, thanks for the info that she came out

Rep: (12)
Guys, I noticed in the fortress there are no books on the shelves ... I hope they will add. By the way, how to resettle residents? Did not find this menu. And yet, somebody checked - in this game there are things from the console version? And I correctly understood that the worlds so far - that only small ones are being made?
And also, why are all the doors and chests highlighted in yellow? And if you get closer, they start to flash. This is a bit annoying, I do not understand what it is for?

Post has been editedimetom11 - 29.08.13, 15:24

Eveldar
There is little that is clear (
Okay, how to make a bed (to spawn in the right place)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19 06:11