> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Castle Clash [Online] | [Strategy] Strategy in the style of Clash of Clans

Rep: (40)
Battle of Castles - Castle Clash: The Way of the Brave
Version: 1.4.2
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:14.09.2018

Attached Image

\ Club players \ Guild Applications \ CastleWikiaRus \ CastleWikiaEng \

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Unrivaled Masterpiece Amongst Strategies

Description
Collect the strongest Heroes and lead the army of mythical creatures. Test your power by fighting in nightmarish dungeons, battles, arena and many other game modes! Fight with 100 million players around the world!

The version is available in Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Korean.

Game features:
* Build an impregnable fortress!
* Summon the most diverse creatures in your army!
* Collect and evolve dozens of powerful Heroes!
* Equip your favorite Heroes for battle in the Colosseum!
* Become a real master pet!
* Make raids on bosses with friends from around the world!
* Participate in Attack Forts to have fun in the battles between the Guilds!
* Choose from over 10 PvE and PvP modes for playing alone or with friends

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...com.igg.castleclash_ru

Features: Online
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 1.4.2 + cache: Castle Clash [Online] (Post -SoilioS- # 72461244)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

Statistics of user posts in the topic

Post has been edited-SoilioS- - 14.09.18, 09:15
Reason for editing: 1.4.2

Rep: (6)
Help is needed .. I downloaded the game on the phone ... I played it .. I tied it to Google ... then I downloaded it on the tablet, and then there was a new game :-( .. how on the tablet to continue playing?

Rep: (1)
The people, but how to tie to Google? How many did not try - after the window: "confirm connection" and "account linking" gives: "Connection failed"
In this case, the mail seems to be registered (automatically pulls out the mail on the market)

Rep: (7)
Eugen3105, download google + from the market, tie google plus to google account and then connect the game with the account.

Rep: (5)
Fidel fuero - and how to attack the same? I thought there was random.

With the improvement of the hero - you need money, experience, and what is the 3rd parameter? like a flag or something. Where to get it?

Rep: (9)
Stenkz You can attack the same one in the list by the button of the cup in the lower right corner. And according to the list of attacks.
For example, in the Russian version, one of the vavsa tops is an enchanting idiot donator in the game that doesn’t fumble, put the protection from the field and the drives in the corner. Throw troops on the edge of the field to the corner and rob. While his paladin knocks you out, you can withdraw money.

And the third parameter (lights) is given for passing dungeons (dungeons).

Rep: (1)
I can not put the second hero on the base! Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Imprint Naturally not. Each character has its own base.

Rep: (0)
Greetings, dear :)

ran through the forum, there is a question about the game, the motor and the brake) - how to attack a specific lock? those. choose the player himself and attack him? In the choice of attack, where the sword is drawn, it turns out a random battle and "raid" on the dungeons. teach ....
thank :)

Rep: (8)
From the bottom, to the left of the store a cup, you click on it, the rating opens, you select a player and press the attack, if he has a shield or he does not attack online ...

OK, I saw. It turns out the entire list of players. I can attack the current on those who are "green". clear. How to find a specific player if I know his name? Well, what type of search engine? or for example in a chat someone asks to attack - how to choose it?

Rep: (1629)
M
The topic is open, thanks for understanding. The situation is settled. I want to warn: the repetition of such an incident in the future will lead to more severe consequences.

Post has been editedMy name is Legion - 17.09.13, 08:00

where guys buy heroes or larvae? I have these places for heroes (I forgot how they are called) about five, and one hero attacking someone else they have 2-3, or even 4 saw) help pls

alterek buy, in the altar of heroes. Slugs (larvae) are randomly mixed with heroes.

Rep: (13)
Are there any other ways to buy crystals other than the play market? They say on the official website to watch, but at least kill, I do not see where.

Does anyone know how to play on the same account from different devices,
Played from a tablet tied to a Google account, how to go say from the phone to the same account
Re-binding from the phone to the same account does not pass ..

Rep: (18)
Is the town hall important in the attack? Or you can freely put it out? Simply, many protect many do not

Rep: (22)
Android`,
protection is important when attacking, and your building cannot defend itself)
arrangement everyone's business

Post has been editedr1v3rS - 17.09.13, 14:57

People, help: there are 2 devices, you need to transfer data from one to another, taking into account that there is no root for 1m of them. How to do it???

dimaximum So no need to transfer data. You need one account on both devices and specify it in the game.

Here is what I found:
If you want to add another account or play from different devices, follow the instructions:
First do you have to make sure the latest version of the game is installed?
Step-by-step instruction:
1. On an old device, you must link your account to a Google account.
Phone settings - Accounts - Add account - Add Google account - Sign in to the game - Settings - Link an account - Select Googlr account - Confirm - Sign in - Settings - Link an account - Select Google account again - Sign in to the game.

2. On the new device, you must first bind the existing account.
Phone settings - Accounts - Add account - Add 2 or more accounts (including the account used on the old phone) - Sign in to the game - Settings - Link an account - Select a Google account (different from the first one) - Confirm - Sign in - Settings - Link an account - Select (just attached) account - Settings - Change account - Select account that was used on the old device.

HELPED!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 06:43