> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

86 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Calendar Widget | [widg] A simple calendar widget in which the calendar for the month is combined
jackes
Message#1
26.08.13, 15:35
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 645
Check in: 26.03.10

������ ��������� download

version: 1.29

Last update of the program in the header:30.01.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A simple calendar widget in which the calendar for the month is combined with a to-do list for today.

Features:
● Sync with google calendar
● Dates for which there are events are marked with markers.
● When you click on the date, the calendar application opens
● Simple and beautiful. Looks like a calendar from HTC phones (HTC Sense)
● You can go to next / previous months
● You can select calendars to display events.
● Displays week numbers (optional)

IMPORTANT!!!
This is version withtrial period of 7 days . After the trial period expires, you will be asked to purchase a license key (and thereby support the project). However, you can continue to use the widget even after the trial period. All the functionality will be preserved, but a reminder about the purchase will sometimes appear. I tried to make the reminder not too annoying (no more than once every 2 days), so that even if you don’t want to pay at all, you can still use it. Therefore, I beg you not to publish the hacked assemblies. Thank you in advance.

Work on the widget continues, there are still a lot of ideas, but it would be interesting to hear your opinion on where to direct the development vector. Therefore, if you have ideas, questions, or encounter any problems, be sure to write.

Russian interface: Yes
Developer: IT Benefit

Download:
Google Play:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.itbenefit.android.calendar
savagemessiahzine.com: download, changes
Previous versions
Version 1.28:download, changes
Version 1.27:download, changes
Version 1.26.2:download, changes
Version 1.25:download, changes
Version 1.24.1:download, changes
Version 1.23.1:download, changes
Version 1.22:download, changes
Version 1.21:download, changes

FAQ:
No reminders from Google Calendar and Google Keep
... wherein,developments from google calendars are displayed

The fact is that Google has not yet opened access to these reminders. Those. There is no way to get a list of reminders. If someone knows how to do this, or sees that it is implemented in other applications, please let me know.
Payment methods other than Google Play
It is possible to pay for the license through WebMoney (WMR, WMZ), QIWI or PayPal using a promotional code.

The order of purchase is:
1. You send me a payment;
2. I send you a promotional code;
3. You enter the promo code in the widget settings.

Features of the purchase through the promo code:
1. If you have multiple devices, then the promotional code must be activated separately on each device (even if the same Google account is used on the devices).
2. After reinstalling the widget, the promo code will need to be re-activated.
3. One promo code can be activated.no more than 5 (five) times .
4. There is no possibility to cancel the purchase.

StronglyNOTI recommend to buy in this way in view of the features described above. Much more convenient and more reliable Payment via Google Play.

But if you still want to use this method, write a letter to[email protected] indicating the desired payment method (WMR, WMZ, QIWI or PayPal), and I will send additional instructions.
Error 0x1001 when checking a license
May occur when purchasing a license through a paid key application. Judging by the error code (0x1001), something on your device is blocking communication between the widget application and the key application. For example, it can be some kind of application or system settings to save battery power, as well as various kinds of task-killers. Unfortunately, I, as a widget developer, cannot fix this, because intervention occurs from the outside. Quite often, such a lock is built into the device firmware itself.

Possible causes and solutions that are known to me:
  • The error may be caused by the Greenify application (https: //play.google.co...om.oasisfeng.greenify). If you have this application installed, try disabling Deep Hibernation mode in its settings and update the license information in the widget settings again.
  • On Meizu phones: Phone settings ->Security ->Permissions ->Run in the background, for the applications "Calendar widget" and "Calendar widget (key)" select "Allow work in the background"
  • Nubia phones have the NeoSafe system application. In the settings of this application, you must allow the autorun of the key application.
  • On HUAWEI devices in the battery settings there is an option "Screen lock closes applications". You need to disable this option for the key application.
  • It may also be caused by other applications or settings. Try to find them.
Grid lines are not displayed on Samsung devices
This is a bug of the Samsung native launcher (the launcher is an application that displays the desktop). Those. I, as a widget developer, cannot fix this. I can only offer the following solutions:
1. Phone Settings ->Screen ->Screen resolution ->select WQHD +
2. Try to change the size of the desktop grid (in the launcher settings);
3. Use another launcher (for example,Nova Launcher).

Post has been editedjackes - 30.01.19, 08:11
Reason for editing: version 1.29
xvss
Message#2
26.08.13, 21:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1135
Check in: 11.06.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

At first glance, very good. There are practically no settings. To begin with - at least the level of transparency.
jackes
Message#3
27.08.13, 08:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645

xvss,
Thanks for the feedback. Transparency level is an option. I think it is not difficult to add.

While the settings are really small - only the choice of calendars. But as I said, this is just the beginning, so feel free to suggest. And to begin, probably, it is necessary from the most important. For example, if you already use some calendars, then it is interesting to know what functions are the most important?
xvss
Message#4
27.08.13, 09:04
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1135
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

I'm just getting used to it. On the tablet, the application itself looks very soundly. But the settings are clearly not enough. On my wallpaper, you can hardly see the dates. I exaggerate of course. Let's just say - not comfortable. I would like to see in the settings:
1. The level of transparency of the background;
2. Background color;
3. Weekend font color.

Also, I had some misunderstanding with the procedure of returning to the current date after scrolling a couple of months ago. It turned out that you need to tap on the displayed month. Although in my opinion, it would be more logical to use tap on the field with the current date (displayed below) for this.
jackes
Message#5
27.08.13, 10:03
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645

xvss,
I understood about colors and transparency. I'll think about it.

About the return to the previous month. Considered this option, but still decided to do it the way it is now. It seems to me so clearer, because you can display an arrow. I can be wrong. We'll see if anyone else can speak ...
Slon69
Message#6
28.08.13, 11:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 287
Check in: 24.04.05
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Best wishes -
1 The current day of the week needs to be highlighted(with such transparency on many wallpapers it is just lost)
2 transparency control
3 clicking on the day of the month opens the day in the calendar ... it is logical thatclicking on the name of the month with the number should open the month in the default program
4 scroll through the months at the very sightjust holding up - down the palm.
5 clicking on today's large number below should also be thrown out today in the program by default.

that's when it's not a pity to pay .... for now it's a bit early;)

--------------------
jackes
Message#7
28.08.13, 18:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645

Slon69,
Thank you for your wishes! I will take them into account.
xvss
Message#8
29.08.13, 00:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1135
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

jackes,- when adding or deleting an event, the widget redraws (adds / deletes a mark) only after any actions with the widget (moving on dates, etc.). And the labels themselves would like to see different colors for different calendars.
jackes
Message#9
30.08.13, 05:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645

xvss,
Strange. What is your device and what firmware?
xvss
Message#10
30.08.13, 11:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1135
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

jackes,- HTC Desire. Android 2.3.3. Alex-V HTC Sense HD 1.8
Another calendar is installed on Google Nexus (Android 4.3), but did not check the events there.

Post has been editedxvss - 30.08.13, 11:24
jackes
Message#11
30.08.13, 12:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645

xvss,Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out.
alik-11
Message#12
30.08.13, 15:32
Guru
[online]

Messages 14279
Check in: 30.04.09
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

jackes,thanks, very nice :-)
About wishes: I fully agree withSlon69 :-)
Addition: when you click, if there is a choice than to finish the actions you have to choose every time, I would like to choose once and for all ;-)

Post has been editedalik-11 - 30.08.13, 15:39

--------------------
<{LG GT540 ->iPhone 3GS ->Sony XPERIA GO ™ ->Sony XPERIA Z3 Compact ™ ->Sony XPERIA TabletZ ™ / Sony Smartwatch 3 / Xiaomi redmi 3 Pro → Samsung Galaxy A8}>
jackes
Message#13
30.08.13, 19:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645

alik-11,
Added your voice to the wishesSlon69 :)

alik-11 @ 08/30/2013, 19:32*
Addition: when you click, if you have a choice than to finish the actions you have to choose every time, I would like to choose once and for all
Is this when you click on a date? If so, then this is a standard function of the operating system and there should be something like a tick "always use this program" on the selection window.
Black sniper
Message#14
30.08.13, 20:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 241
Check in: 25.10.11
Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL (MSM8939)

jackes, there is a lack of a high-quality production calendar ...
So that your widget could show / turn into a production calendar.
With manual editing of dates or so that the widget from the Internet pulled them ...

--------------------
Ericsson T28s->Nokia 6060->E51->5800XM->Xenium X501->N8->TM-4072->Philips W6610->Asus ZenFone MAX (MSM8916) ->Nokia 930->UleFone MIX 2
jackes
Message#15
31.08.13, 08:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645

Black Sniper @ 08/31/2013, 00:52*
So that your widget could show / turn into a production calendar.
Those. to make the weekend highlights so that not just Saturdays and Sundays are highlighted, but the official production calendar is taken into account?
Black sniper
Message#16
31.08.13, 12:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 241

Those. to make the weekend highlights so that not just Saturdays and Sundays are highlighted, but the official production calendar is taken into account?

Exactly! I think many would be grateful.

The fact is that my plan has already matured in my head how it could look in the final product.

Most likely, it will not be a calendar widget, but the Production Calendar widget will be a completely different product. The question is how much this final product will correspond to the status of the "widget" and how much it will be convenient for you (the developer) to implement / support all these "wishes". Maybe there is a crutch on a crutch ... :)

UPD: (insolence) And if your widget can turn into a "quarterly" (display for 3 months), the current one in the center - then I will definitely get it, relevant.

Post has been editedBlack sniper - 31.08.13, 13:09

--------------------
Ericsson T28s->Nokia 6060->E51->5800XM->Xenium X501->N8->TM-4072->Philips W6610->Asus ZenFone MAX (MSM8916) ->Nokia 930->UleFone MIX 2
septor
Message#17
31.08.13, 13:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 142
Check in: 02.11.08
Homtom ht6

I found this widget on the Playmarket - exactly what I wanted! Thank.
There is a wish - by tapping on a specific date I’m on the calendar for that day, but can I add that by tapping on the name of the month I’ve got into the calendar displayed for a month?
jackes
Message#18
02.09.13, 06:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645

There is a wish - by tapping on a specific date I’m on the calendar for that day, but can I add that by tapping on the name of the month I’ve got into the calendar displayed for a month?
Now the name of the month is used to return to the current month. But you are not the first who offers ... you have to think ...
jackes
Message#19
02.09.13, 06:41
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645

Black sniper
Black Sniper @ 08/31/2013, 4:30 PM*
Most likely, it will not be a calendar widget, but the Production Calendar widget will be a completely different product ....
If you wish, you can outline your vision. But I promise nothing. :)

Black Sniper @ 08/31/2013, 4:30 PM*
UPD: (insolence) And if your widget can turn into a "quarterly" (display for 3 months), the current one in the center - then I will definitely get it, relevant.
I wonder why the quarterly view is important? Why is not enough one month?
lesikkk
Message#20
02.09.13, 07:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 495
Check in: 09.08.08

What I was looking for after upgrading to 4.2.2. Thank. What can be added:
- the ability to hide the events of the day
- the ability to hide the calendar for a month leaving only the events
- reducing the size of the calendar of the month to a minimum and increasing the part with the display of the events of the day, or rather expanding this part of the widget to display 3 days or more
- scrolling required
- quick calendar call for a year
- quick tapa transition for a month from a calendar for a year to a calendar for a month
- tap on event go to event on the agenda

For now. Good luck!
Black sniper
Message#21
02.09.13, 08:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 241

Jackes @ 09/02/2013, 07:41*
I wonder why the quarterly view is important? Why is not enough one month?

This is most likely a bonus to the quarterly version :) It is more convenient to plan your affairs when you have 2-3 months in front of your eyes ...

Shl. Already set. Buy, but later.

--------------------

86 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 10:55