> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

285 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> LG G2 Club | Club where you can chat about LG G2
Artyom9000
Message#1
23.08.13, 10:14
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 76
Check in: 12.12.12
LG Optimus G

Club LG G2

Attached Image

Description | Discussion | LG G2 Club

[:Theme Rules:]
1. Do not be aggressive towards users.
2. Do not swear
3. If you answer someone’s question answer as reasonably as possible.

[:Signature Code:]

You can paste this code into the signature:
[url = "http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=492924"[[font="Segoe Print "] LG G2 Club [/ font] [/ url]

Will look likeLG G2 Club

The club was created for convenient communication of LG G2 owners, their friends and those who simply like this smartphone. This club has no strict rules. If you do not understand something and you cannot find what you need, you can write here, they will help you, and you can also have fun here!

[:Apparatus Reviews:]

[:Utility (compiled):]

Service menu LG G2 D802 3845 # * 802 # Service menu LG G2 F320 3845 # * 320 #

Features and innovations LG G2
What is the principle of energy saving in the LG G2?
The LG G2 combines several solutions at once to realize the best energy efficiency and increase battery life. The G2 uses a stepped battery. This solution is possible through the use of lithium-polymer technology. The battery is stepped in shape, thus it is possible to use the cavity inside the smartphone more effectively. Using the hardware of the smartphone also has a fine tuning while turning on "Energy Saving". You have the opportunity to choose services (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, vibration when touched, etc.) that will be deactivated when power saving is on, as well as to adapt them for optimal battery consumption. During the active power saving mode, the G2 processor operates in such a way that the necessary amount of resources are used, depending on the requirements of the applications. In general, the power saving functions are implemented by the following technologies: automatic frequency control for the processor (for each core separately), automatic backlight control, power saving mode (manually or automatically activated), as well as the hardware feature of GRAM, saving up to 10% of the battery charge.

What sensors are used to operate the “KnockON” function in the LG G2 and how does it affect the power consumption? How is the protection against accidental unlocking implemented?
The voltage on the modules involved in the operation of KnockOn functionality is constantly applied, so that it does not result in additional power consumption. The KnockOn function is implemented on the basis of special algorithms programmed into the touchscreen controller. Also, thanks to these algorithms, protection against accidental clicks is implemented.

What is the battery life of the LG G2? Is it possible to replace the battery?
The LG G2 battery is rated for approximately 1000 charge-discharge cycles before the cell starts to degrade. That is, after this number of full charge / discharge cycles has elapsed, the autonomous operation time will begin to gradually change down. If necessary, you can always replace the battery at an authorized LG service center.

How did you get the idea to install the volume keys on the back panel? What is the reason for this decision?
The concept of placing a button on the rear panel (RearKey) arose when studying user surveys saying that the larger the smartphone, the harder it is to use its side buttons. The location of the buttons on the back of the smartphone is more convenient for users, because this is where the index finger of the user is holding the smartphone with a large screen. Studies have also shown that the movement of the control buttons led to the fact that the phone began to drop less frequently while adjusting the volume of the sound.

Can the LG G2 contact and interact with the TV?
The LG G2 pre-installed application QuickRemote. Using this application, you can configure your smartphone as a remote control for your TV. You can also use your smartphone as a Magic Motion Remote. Using Miracast sync, you can transfer the image from the smartphone screen directly to the TV screen. Having configured the DLNA server, you can view movies and other content from the smartphone screen on the TV screen. The Play Store also presents various applications for synchronizing TV and a smartphone, for example, “https: //play.google.co…=com.lge.tv.remoteapps

Is it planned to update the LG G2 OS to Android 4.3 and then 4.4?
Android 4.4 KitKat is already out! We set and enjoy! :)

Why is there no memory expansion slot in LG G2?
The trends of modern gadgets are increasingly reduced to the use of cloud storage systems, thereby expanding the amount of disk space available for several devices at once, such as DropBox or LG Cloud. At the same time, the device becomes more attractive in price.

How does the intuitiveness of the LG G2 work?
The intuitiveness of recognizing user actions is based on the operation of a variety of smart phone sensors, such as a light sensor, a distance sensor, a gyroscope, and others.

Does the LG G2 support glove control?
Interaction with touchscreen gloves is not provided.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of the smartphone LG G2.
This is very subjective and depends primarily on what everyone hopes to find in it and what seems like a disadvantage to one, will be another

Why does the LG G2 use the LCD IPS matrix instead of the OLED panel?
At the moment, there is no definite advantage of OLED over IPS. Moreover, in some respects AMOLED screens lose.

In the absence of side buttons, how is the function implemented to quickly remove sound or vibration when an incoming call (that is, do not reject the call) when the phone is face up on the table? Is there such a function on the call screen or is it necessary to press a button that is not in the most convenient and quickly accessible place?
You can configure the sound to be turned off when an incoming call is made in several ways, for example, you can do this by turning the smartphone face down, you can also remove the sound by pressing the “Volume Down” button. In the settings, you are given the opportunity to configure the call rejection parameters.

Will the negative temperatures (from −20 and below) affect the details of the smartphone?
Information on various weather conditions in which the use of a smartphone is permissible can be found in the user manual. Extremes of ambient temperature Max: + 50 ° C, Min: −20 ° C. However, it is worth noting that the constant use of the device at the maximum allowable temperature can shorten the battery life (or even disable it) and thereby lead to a decrease in battery life.

What is an audio chip in a smartphone? Will the standard player read FLAC formats?
The LG G2 uses a solution from Qualcomm - WCD9320, integrated into Snapdragon 800. Accordingly, FLAC 24bit / 192kHz is supported, FLAC format files are supported by the standard player

How does optical image stabilization work?
To understand the principle of optical image stabilization, just look at this video:http: //www.youtube.com...LaM4...PLdFZzAgatZwNEQSaveFrom.net

The tactile side of the smartphone, why use plastic? How practical is it to use? Are scratches visible as a result of use?
LG uses a variety of materials for the performance of mobile devices. For the G2 concept, polycarbonate turned out to be the most suitable. LG G2 passes various test formats before entering mass production. Check for resistance to mechanical stress, including.

Does LG G2 support the work of 4G networks of domestic telecom operators?
Yes, LG G2 supports work with 4G communication format of cellular operators in Russia.

Why is the LG G2 using a protective glass Gorilla Glass 2, and not Gorilla Glass 3?
The LG G2 uses Gorilla Glass 2, the replacement for Gorilla Glass 3 was not relevant, as on the Mohs scale, Gorilla Glass 2 has a hardness of about 6-6.5, and there were no dramatic improvements when replacing it with a more expensive version in the person of Gorilla Glass 3 (Mohs scale increase to 7-7.5).

How many speakers can play multimedia in LG G2?
The LG G2 uses one speaker.

What is the abbreviation of G2 associated with?
The letter G symbolizes the premium segment of smartphones from LG Electronics. The letter ’G’ itself was taken as the first from such words as Great, Genuine.

Expected LG G2 mini or modification with a slot for an SD card?
To date, information about the modification of the LG G2 with a reduced screen size has not been reported or the possibility of installing a memory card has not been received.

What are the ways to use NFC technology in LG G2. Does the pre-installed LG G2 software have software for working with NFC tags?
The LG G2 uses an NFC chip. Using the NFC interface, you can transfer content by simply bringing two devices to each other, view information and interact with various payment cards, as well as pay for services, simply by bringing a smartphone to the NFC tag. The Android shell has a built-in assistant that helps you take the necessary action when identifying an NFC device.

What features of the LG G2 are provided for older people?
The LG G2 has a special item in the settings of the smartphone “Special features”. Using special features, the user can customize the smartphone, in case he has vision problems (changing the size and color of the text including), hearing, etc.

Tell us more about the LG G2 camera. Are there any additional options for the camera when shooting people, people, etc.?
The LG G2 high-resolution camera is equipped with optical image stabilization technology, which makes it possible to get clearer photos even in motion and when shooting at dusk. Most modern smartphones equipped with optical image stabilization have a camera resolution of 4 to 8 megapixels. G2 is unique in that it has a 13 megapixel camera and is equipped with optical image stabilization technology, and also has a slim body, on the back surface of which there are no protruding objective lenses. And such characteristics as the highest resolution and multipoint autofocus, help keep everything in focus, like separate digital cameras.

What functions of the smartphone can be controlled using the Rear Key?
A long press of the top volume button with the phone locked allows you to launch QuickMemo. Long pressing the bottom volume button when the phone is locked allows you to start the camera. In camera mode, you can use the bottom volume button for shooting.

How justified is GRAM technology?
Studies and statistics have shown that a smartphone with GRAM technology works 10% longer under the same conditions as a similar prototype without GRAM.

What software features distinguish the LG G2?
"At the moment, the phone is equipped with many convenient options for the user:

KnockON- Just tap on the screen to activate it or set sleep mode.
Guest Mode - Allows you to restrict access to certain applications.
Audio Zoom- Allows you to amplify the sound coming from the object you specified on the screen and reduce the surrounding noise.
Quick answer - Just hold the phone to your ear to answer the call. G2 will independently reduce the sound of a ringtone and connect it with the subscriber.
Two-way shooting - Allows you to use the main and front camera at the same time to create a snapshot
Remove extra objects from a photo
The "Spotlight" function - allows you to select a specific object during video recording and monitor its movement in a separate window over the main image.
Universal Remote QuickRemote
QSlide- Allows you to run multiple applications on one screen.
The function Slide Aside- allows you to run multiple applications on one screen "
In what resolution can the LG G2 shoot video, what is the frame rate?
G2 supports FullHD shooting (1920 × 1080) with 60 frames per second.
Is it possible to connect other external devices (keyboard, mouse, usb flash drive, etc.) to this phone?
LG G2 supports OTG interface. So, it is possible to connect these devices to the smartphone. Connection adapter not included.
The LG G2 has an infrared port, what is it here for, is it an outdated technology?
The infrared port is used to control other devices, such as a TV or air conditioning.
(c) LG G2 Talk

LG petition (over)
P.S. If you need to add something in the header, write to me in the LAN
Miracast
Wi-Fi technology Miracast provides a simple exchange of information between devices by wirelessly mirroring from one screen to another. Miracast allows you to view video files stored in the memory of a smartphone or tablet on a TV screen or display presentations from a laptop to a large TV screen in a conference room. The technology uses high-speed Wi-Fi Direct connection and meets the requirements of the Wi-Fi Alliance to communicate screens over Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi Direct, in turn, allows you to establish a connection between devices that support Wi-Fi directly, without setting up a network connection.

At first glance, Wi-Fi technology Miracast, SimplyShare and Wi-Fi Smart Screen are similar: they all serve to stream content from one device to another. The difference is that the Wi-Fi Smart Screen and SimplyShare functions transmit data to the receiving device via the home network router, and if too many devices are connected to the system, the network may become overloaded. For example, if a child plays an online game on a laptop and parents watch a movie from a computer using a Wi-Fi Smart Screen, the router uses significant power - this can lead to interference in one of the signals.

In such a situation, it is better to use the Miracast technology, which uses a direct connection between the TV and the mobile device, without using the router.
Miracast Wi-Fi technology is equipped with all Philips Smart TV 2013 TVs.

Post has been editedArtyom9000 - 04.05.14, 19:22
Tran_Olgren
Message#2
26.08.13, 22:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 28.01.12
Samsung Galaxy 550 GT-I5500

Well then, I'll start. :) Honestly, this smart drew my attention even when the first rumors about him went. I was looking forward to the presentation and eventually looked at it from beginning to end. What I want to say about the device:
1) Design:
a) Of course, you should start with the design of the back, because this is the most marketing-inflated topic. A move with the controls on the back is a bold and unusual decision. Of course, I have not tried it yet, but it seems to me that such a move can be quite successful. When talking, of course, it will be convenient. Will it be so necessary during normal use (watching a video, playing, etc.)? This question can be answered only after the smart is in the hands.
b) However, they could have made the back cover itself more attractive (for example, glass as in a nexus, or metal as in the CTC).
c) The thin frame is great! At least it looks cool.
d) The silver frame around, it seems to me, gives solidity (on the black model).
e) The onscreen buttons are, of course, a sore subject for many. However, I do not think that this can be considered a problem simply because with the same video viewing or in games, they seem to be hiding (I don’t know for sure because there is no such device).
f) The logo from the front could be removed for greater solidity.
2) Filling:
The filling is definitely top! Here you have a top percent (800y Snap), and all types of communication (2G / 3G / LTE / NFC / BT / Wi-Fi / infrared sensor - everything they could have pushed), and two cameras (back with 13 megapixels (of course they do not differ from the competitors), but with optical stabilization!), and 2 kilometers of RAM (though disappointed because of rumors about 3GB), and a super IPS display with full-HD and stereo speakers (as advertised, although at such a distance apart from each other, of course, it is not very noticeable), and a 3000 mAh battery. In general, they completed his "Mom do not indulge": happy :. But, of course, smart is not without sin, as they say. Disappointed lack of memory card slot and non-removable battery. Really, they that, could not put the normal battery? She is produced! Yes, and the batteries themselves could be made more conveniently (they are sold for the same Samsung C4 7000 mAh batteries of the same size). Yes, and the slot could be screwed. 32GB is not enough for me personally. However, for “their own” they have done both that and that - unfairly. } -)
3) Software:
Well, here I cannot say anything special, because I am not a smartphone user on such a shell. However, I heard that this is one of the most demanding shells (and I don’t think something very unpleasant can be there).
4) delivery set:
Against the background of competitors, the smart is almost the same, if we talk about the European version: a phone, a charger, a USB cable, headphones and pieces of paper (again, as far as I know). But in the South Korean version, the set looks more impressive: a phone (with all the bells and whistles "for its"), a charger, a YUSB cable, two (!) Batteries, a case for one of the batteries, and everything else from the European version.

Smart, of course, is good, but not perfect. However, against the background of the rest, he is just "sweetie." And, most likely, I will get it.

If, nevertheless, there are people who have used this device, then please share your impressions about the following: yes2 ::
1) How do you buttons at the back?
2) What's up with the shell (brakes, dubious "chips", convenience)?
3) Is it overheating (after all, the 800y span is as much as four at 2.3 GHz)?
4) What's with the sound from the speakers and when talking?
Thanks in advance to those who respond. : thank_you:

Those who are not familiar with the device, I urge you to share your impressions of the presentation and personal views on this "miracle". ;)

Post has been editedTran_Olgren - 26.08.13, 22:49
Skog
Message#3
04.09.13, 14:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 18.11.11
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

LG G2 Review- A sensible review of the device in Russian (maybe it is worth making a cap?).

Post has been editedSkog - 04.09.13, 14:32
Artyom9000
Message#4
05.09.13, 18:58
User
[offline]

Messages 76
LG Optimus G

Skog @ 09/04/2013, 15:30*
LG G2 review - an intelligent review of the device in Russian (maybe it is worth making a hat?).

I bring in

--------------------
bot_bot
Message#5
06.09.13, 21:08
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Check in: 03.10.12
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

So I brought myself my long-awaited flagship - LG G2 (F320K). Unlike the international version - the Korean distinguished itself with a removable back cover and a slot for a micro SD card + 2610 mAh battery. The package bundle from Koreans is always happy + 2610 mAh spare battery and "docking station". I sell my iPhone 5th .... I have not seen anything better than this device yet)

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedbot_bot - 06.09.13, 21:11
bot_bot
Message#6
06.09.13, 21:28
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Tran_Olgren,
I will try to answer your questions tomorrow;)
Tran_Olgren
Message#7
06.09.13, 21:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0

Bot_bot @ 09/06/2013, 22:08*
So I brought my long-awaited flagship - LG G2 (F320K).

Great! Finally, someone brought him here.
How time will be, write about the impressions of this device, on the issues that I described above, I quote:
Tran_Olgren @ 08.26.2013, 23:48*
1) How do you get the buttons on the back? 2) What about the shell (brakes, dubious "chips", convenience)? 3) Does it overheat (after all 800y span, as many as four at 2.3 GHz)? 4) What's with the sound from the speakers and when talking?

Posted on 09/06/2013 21:36:

bot_bot @ 09/06/2013, 10:28 PM*
Tran_Olgren, I will try to answer your questions tomorrow

Sorry, while writing, you have already answered. :) Well I will wait :)

And I would like to know how it works in our networks. Thank you in advance.

Post has been editedTran_Olgren - 06.09.13, 21:38
Artyom9000
Message#8
07.09.13, 16:03
User
[offline]

Messages 76
LG Optimus G

bot_bot,
What is the cost of the device?

--------------------
bot_bot
Message#9
08.09.13, 06:47
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Tran_Olgren,
1) I thought at first that the button on the back would interfere (in my pocket was inadvertently pressed), but there are no tabs that do not allow the button to be pressed. I don't even use them. The KnockOn chip helps, and when watching a video, swipes on the screen adjust the volume and brightness. But during a conversation it is very convenient to adjust the volume with the buttons. When using the camera do not have to pull your thumb to the screen or to the side (volume down button)
2) While the brakes did not notice.
3) Played in Real Racing 3. Heats up not so much, compared to the LG Optimus G PRO or G. They are really heated.
4) I generally keep quiet about the sound) When I play my native music (Viennese chorus), I want to put it on full power. And the sound from the speakers when talking to LG has always been good, at least the first LG I had LTE 2.

Artyom9000,
Cost LG G2 - $ 850. On ebay sell for $ 900-950 without delivery.
Tran_Olgren
Message#10
08.09.13, 17:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0

bot_bot @ 09/08/2013, 07:47*
Tran_Olgren, 1) I thought at first that the button on the back would interfere (in my pocket was inadvertently pressed), but there are no tabs that do not allow the button to be pressed. I don't even use them. The KnockOn chip helps, and when watching a video, swipes on the screen adjust the volume and brightness. But during a conversation it is very convenient to adjust the volume with the buttons. When using the camera, you do not have to pull your thumb to the screen or to the side (the volume down button) 2) Until you noticed the brakes. 3) Played in Real Racing 3. It’s not hot enough compared to the LG Optimus G PRO or G They really heated up here. 4) I generally keep quiet about the sound) When I play my native music (Viennese choir) I want to put it on full power. And the sound from the speakers when talking to LG has always been good, at least the first LG I had LTE 2.

Thank you very much.
mixail-p
Message#11
09.09.13, 15:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 25.03.12
Apple iPhone 4S

bot_bot
Apparatus from Korea, as with the Russian language? on screenshots Russian.
shinkai
Message#12
10.09.13, 20:58
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 17.06.08

bot_bot,, share your ordering experience. Where was it acquired, how was the delivery to Russia carried out? In general, we are waiting for a full report on the purchase scheme))

And does 3G work with us? Did you manage to completely “clean up” the phone from the Korean heritage (in terms of interface Russification)?

Post has been editedshinkai - 10.09.13, 21:01

--------------------
LG optimus G Pro, ipad 2
bot_bot
Message#13
11.09.13, 07:14
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

mixail-p,
Starting with Optimus LTE 3, all languages ​​are available as far as I know. So the Russian language is embedded. Only you need to put the root and get rid of the camera trash. And edit the native dialer, there are Korean characters.

shinkai
The screenshots operator MegaCom. I am in Kyrgyzstan in Bishkek. Coverage 3g is good and about 2g / gprs I can not answer. I bring phones from South Korea myself - directly. So if there is an opportunity to send to Russia, of course I will share several phones. ;) is available)) very much
reitermaniac
Message#14
12.09.13, 10:25
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 11.05.09

LG G2 owners
Share the screenshots of the lifetime of the subject

interested in the tabs "battery" and "screen on time"
it is desirable of course that the battery has already been discharged to 2-5%
Well, briefly, how to use the device: how much time for games, browsing, music

I will be very grateful: yes2:
Trollebys
Message#15
12.09.13, 15:12
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 13.04.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910S LTE-A

And what about the buttons on the screen? Are they heavily eating off the screen?

--------------------
Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II is lost.
JusT1k o_O
Message#16
12.09.13, 17:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 17.07.12
Oneplus 5 8/128

Well, how to understand strongly?
I think the same way as on all phones, somewhere 0.7cm or even less ... Besides, you should not forget that when watching movies, photos and in many optimized programs they disappear): yes2:

Post has been editedJusT1k o_O - 12.09.13, 17:41

--------------------
Nokia 6300 ------>LG KP500 --------> Sony Xperia T Black[color = red] --------->HTC One --------->Oneplus 5 128gb
Family: Motorola Moto X Force + Samsung Galaxy S6
bot_bot
Message#17
13.09.13, 14:02
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

By requestkara puzI spread screenshots withF320Kafter dialing 5457 # * 320 #:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

F320L

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedbot_bot - 13.09.13, 14:44
shinkai
Message#18
13.09.13, 16:54
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 17.06.08

Question to the owners. When connected to a computer, does the system see the phone as a USB flash drive? Or you need a special. prog type Kisa or aytyuns?

--------------------
LG optimus G Pro, ipad 2
olifson
Message#19
14.09.13, 11:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 233
Check in: 03.09.10
LeTV One X600

to bot_bot
The cost of $ 850 is the price in South Korea or the price without delivery at which you can give it away?

--------------------
bot_bot
Message#20
14.09.13, 16:23
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

olifson
Retail sale price in Kyrgyzstan.
olifson
Message#21
14.09.13, 17:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 233
Check in: 03.09.10
LeTV One X600

got it The device is cool, but I do not want to give so much for the phone, I will wait for the release of nexus 5, or maybe lg than with inexpensive but interesting

--------------------

285 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 04:48