> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

21 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Explay Surfer 8.31 3G - Official Firmware (OS 4.0)
pereyro1
Message#1
23.08.13, 01:19
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 02.08.13

explay Surfer 8.31 3G - Official firmware (OS 4.0)
PictureSurfer 8.31 3G

Description | Discussion � | Firmware�

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Instructions
Installing Drivers for MTK6577 Chipset
Run the program
Select the file agent (File agent, must be * .bin), if it is not automatically selected.
Select the Scatter-loading file - this is a text file. It will be in the folder with the firmware and contain .... -scatter- ... ..txt
Next, click download.
We connect the device, then everything is automatic, you can watch the connection in the status bar, which port is connected, the progress indicator.
At the end, it will write Download ok and a small additional window will appear.
You may need to reset the device.

miscellanea

Screenshots

Post has been editedsnekt - 08.03.18, 12:44
Reason for editing: Surfer 8.31 3G Firmware v1.02
DJMAX1975
Message#2
02.03.13, 09:44
CHEVROLET TAHOE
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1865
Check in: 11.03.12
Apple iPhone 5s

I do not know whether you have or not, but here you are:
Firmware dated 12/04/2012

Post has been editedassasa - 27.01.14, 11:32
Reason for editing: removed extra spoiler

--------------------
Apple iPhone 5 64Gb
DNS S4003
alf_erov
Message#3
07.03.13, 10:37
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 11.11.07
HP iPAQ h1940

Programfor Surfer 8.31 3G firmware

FirmwareSurfer 8.31 3G - v1.01

Instructionon firmware Surfer 8.31 3G

InstructionSurfer 8.31 3G User Manual
Vitat
Message#4
11.03.13, 04:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 301
Check in: 08.12.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Redid the latest firmware r & s877
- added root
- added cwm
- 3GB of memory for programs
- external card is mounted as internal
- the starting picture is replaced with the native "explay" tablet
- removed ross & moor butanimation
- in the information about the tablet everywhere surfer instead of ross & moor

http://www.multiupload.nl/7ZAE7LWKXT
http://yadi.sk/d/S2fawWvc3F8zq
Install as usual firmware using the SP Flash Tool.
After the firmware, it is MANDATORY to go into rekoveri and do wipe data / factory reset.

I checked the Titanium backup, it works, it sees the card. Klava also plows.

Post has been editedVitat - 14.06.13, 21:56
Reason for editing: added another link to post
temp7700
Message#5
16.03.13, 21:52
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 22.10.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

As I was stitching on Win7:
I started the dispatcher of devices (I do not know whether to run on basic Windows)
I connected the included tablet to my computer, recorded a double-click in MTK65XX manager with a yellow exclamation mark and clicked "change driver", in the window I chose the path to the USB_Driver folder, which is located in the archive with R & M firmware from here:877G_030313, Windows was outraged that the driver is unsigned, do not care, clicked to install. The driver got up. I pulled out and stuck the tablet again, to make sure that the unknown component is no longer located.
I pulled out the tablet and turned it off by long pressing power.
Hooked upoffTablet to the computer and again caught and installed the driver from the same folder. After reconnecting, the system should search for the drivers in the pre-installed drivers folder, then begin installing the driver and stop with the message that the device has been removed.
I pulled out the cable from the tablet.
I launched SPFlashTool from the 877G archive (flasher from the manufacturer's site is non-working), told him the scatter file from the desired firmware, clicked Firmware->Upgrade, connectedoffTablet to the computer, waited for the green ring.
I pulled out the cable and turned on the tablet.
Because I was a modified firmware fromvitatIt turned on with the volume turned down + and immediately made a wipe.

Post has been editedtemp7700 - 16.03.13, 21:54
Reason for editing: ochepyatki
BarsOk
Message#6
04.04.13, 09:28
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 26.05.10

Rolled up off firmware1.02
Not yet put, put at your own risk. Firmware from the official so I think the risks are minimal

Post has been editedBarsOk - 04.04.13, 09:57
VeRoNiChKa94
Message#7
03.09.13, 20:30
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 03.09.13

hi) please tell me how to install the driver? This is how I open it. I can’t understand how to install it ... help)))

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedshallkIll - 30.10.13, 08:57
Reason for editing: Removed images under spoiler
axonaro
Message#8
28.09.13, 12:21
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 14.02.12
Sony Ericsson K810i

Also, I can not install the driver, throw a link to the worker please.
axonaro
Message#9
28.09.13, 13:54
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 14.02.12
Sony Ericsson K810i

I seem to figure it out with the drivers, it does not get updated, I seem to be doing everything as in the instructions, click download, connect the cables and nothing happens.
kollaider
Message#10
26.10.13, 08:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 11.01.11
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0

Firmware2.04without aigo.

--------------------
PASTAJINA ALWAYS
PLIERSFOREVER
platonaz
Message#11
04.11.13, 17:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 632
Check in: 07.03.13
Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600FZ

Reassembled firmware v2.04 (without iGO) for tabletsfirst (4GB)revisions. (DEODEX)
There is the possibility of making voice calls, receiving \ sending SMS \ MMS, bluetooth A2DP profile.
Firmware incompatible with tablets 2 revisions !!! Firmware 3 and 6 GB for programs for the second (8 GB) revisions arehere.

3 GB of memory for programs(external card is mounted as internal) and 1 GB for the program as in the usual.
Added root.
Added cwm recovery 6.0.1.2 (n) there is a backup NVRAM (fromgulyuk)
The entire "system" Yandex has been removed from the firmware (can be installed from the market).

3 GB firmwareFor applications (2.96GB / microSD), the external microSD is mounted as internal.

1 GB firmwarefor applications (0.99GB / 1.58GB / microSD), as in the usual firmware.

Install as normal firmware withSP Flash Tool.
Before flashing from "Settings-Memory", clear the internal memory, make recovery "wipe data / factory reset"
Important!After firmwarenecessarilymake recovery "wipe data / factory reset"otherwise it won't load.
Tablet users with iGO (firmware v1.03). After flashing, iGO can be installed as a custom application, as describedhere.
Before you decide to flash your tablet, read here!
Do not use untested, irrelevant version, downloaded from unknown sources SP Flash Tool!
Instructions for installing drivers and firmware.
Installing drivers.
On Windows, in System Properties - Hardware - Device Installation Settings, it should be noted:"Never install drivers from Windows Update"!
Open the device manager on your computer.
Putting the tablet "face" down on the cover, connect to the computer in the off state,press reset(best with a toothpick)release the reset(for clarity, it can be done several times) an unknown device should appear in the device managerMT65xx Preloader, during2 secondscatch this device with the right mouse button and manually install the driver (we do not respond to the security system warning and install it anyway) by specifying the path to the folder withdrivers, for win8.
A device should appear in the system.Media Tek Preloader USB VCOM Port (Comxx).
Check Reset (ohm), as described above.
Everything, the driver is installed and we are ready for the firmware!

Firmware.
Remember, the firmware of the first and second revisions are incompatible!

For any manipulations on firmware with iGO, we save our license file (s) folder - \ iGO \ license to your computer, if you have content that you added yourself, then we save the entire iGO folder to your computer.
After flashing, iGO can be installed as a user application, as describedhere.

When flashing Russian names in the path string should not be, antivirus and third-party Firewall is better off!

Create a folder on the C: \ Surfer drive. We throw unpacked files into it.SP Flash Tooland firmware
On the C: \ drive in the C: \ Surfer folder there should be 2 folders, SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1248.0.96 and a folder with the firmware.

The tablet continues to lie "face" down on the cover, connected to the computer in the off state!

Run the administrator program SP Flash Tool,
folder C: \ Surfer \ SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1248.0.96

Select the File agent file agent (MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin in the folder with the SP Flash Tool) if it is not selected automatically.

Select the Scatter-loading file (second button on the top, Scatter-loading, in the right corner of the program window) - this is the text file "MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" it lies in the folder with the firmware
C: \ Surfer \ folder with firmware.

In the SP Flash Tool window, all items must be marked!

On tabletpress reset(best with a toothpick), in the program SP Flash Tool click"Firmware->Upgrade "and immediately on the tabletrelease the reset, then everything is automatic, you can watch the connection in the status bar, which port of connection, the progress indication.
At the end, the SP Flash Tool will write Download ok and a small additional window will appear with a green circle.
The firmware process is completed, disconnect the tablet from the computer.

IMPORTANT! After the firmware, we simultaneously press the "on" and "+ volume" buttons, boot into recovery, select the items:
- wipe data / factory reset (--- Yes) waiting for the completion of the process.
- reboot system now (--- Yes)

Moving through the recovery buttons sound increase and decrease. Confirmation of the selected item - the on-off button.

If you do not make wipe data / factory reset, the tablet will not load, it will stand on the android animation!
The performance of the 3 GB firmware will depend on your microSD card.
At the first boot will slow down, do not worry, after you make all the settings, everything will work fine.
After installation, you need to replace the Flash Player, the video will work in the browser for this one:
Attached fileFlash_Player_11.1.115.81.apk(4.49 MB)

Attached fileInstructions for installing drivers and firmware.doc(29 KB)

Factory firmware Surfer 8.31 3G v1.03

Drivers: here andhere

Everything you plan to do or do is entirely your responsibility, and you do so at your own peril and risk.

Post has been editedplatonaz - 03.03.16, 01:32
coba_x
Message#12
06.11.13, 15:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Check in: 14.07.13
Explay Surfer 8.31 3G

Finished playing.
I installed the official firmware V2.01, the firmware was successful, but the device stopped running, the computer sees it as an Unknown Device. So I understand I secured the brick.
Is there a solution to this problem?
nematom
Message#13
07.11.13, 05:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Check in: 12.02.07
Acer Liquid M330

Try the post # 2527 there I gave a way out of the brick can help.

--------------------
I am amused, and maybe fond of, Chinese-made circuitry and electronics} -)
coba_x
Message#14
07.11.13, 20:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Check in: 14.07.13
Explay Surfer 8.31 3G

I tried the method in post 2527, the firmware does not go, and the tablet is generally defined as Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface

I deleted the miracle of "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface" from the PC of the draver, and cheers, the PC saw the tablet processor. The firmware was successful, the tablet works.
Thank you very much!
: happy:

Post has been editedcoba_x - 07.11.13, 21:28
nematom
Message#15
07.11.13, 22:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Check in: 12.02.07
Acer Liquid M330

Well, everything is basically correctYou should always install the driver from the topic header!as windows can pump up incompatible drivers from its server.

--------------------
I am amused, and maybe fond of, Chinese-made circuitry and electronics} -)
platonaz
Message#16
23.11.13, 23:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 632
Check in: 07.03.13
Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600FZ

Reassembled for SP_Flash_Tool, firmware v2.04 (without iGO) for tablets of the second (8GB) revision,3 GB and 6 GB of memory for applications.
Added ROOT.
Added CWM Recovery 6.0.1.2 (n) have backup / DATA / NVRAM (fromgulyuk)
Removed from the firmware all the "system garbage" from the manufacturer.
After the firmware, you can install iGO as a custom application, as describedhere.

1 option.Memory allocated:2.96 GB for applications/ external microSD is mounted as internal up to 32 GB / internal 3.69 GB as external microSD, non-removable. The option of course is stupid, but maybe someone needs it!

Option 2.Memory allocated:2.96 GB for applications/ internal 3.69 GB / external microSD.

3 option.Memory allocated:all internal memory 6.13 GB for applications/ external microSD is mounted as internal memory up to 32GB.

Unlike the previous 2 options, the system partition/ systemincreased by 269 mb!
There is a ROOT.
There is CWM Recovery 6.0.1.2 (backup NVRAM).
Updated time zones - GMT +3.00 Moscow.

The archives have: firmware, detailed instructions, proven SP Flash Tool + drivers including Win8.

Explay Surfer 8.31G firmware version build 2.0.2 for CWM Recovery
CWM Recovery 6.0.1.2

Factory firmware V2.24, for SP Flash Tool!

Factory firmware V2.02_ (call-igo), for SP Flash Tool!

Drivers: here andhere

Post has been editedplatonaz - 03.03.16, 01:42
vanomc
Message#17
20.12.13, 14:05
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 16.01.12

Good day!
Tell me who faced - in the tablet SN is suitable for rev.2, but after the firmware it is not on. After re-flashing, it already swears and is not sewn on any of the rev.2 firmware versions. Only v.1.03 is sewn, after which it starts up - then you can flash it again on any firmware v.2, but after that it is not on. - Again, everything repeats. It happens? And what is the difference between these two revisions?

Post has been editedvanomc - 20.12.13, 14:33
sparr
Message#18
20.12.13, 20:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 110
Check in: 08.06.10
Explay Surfer 8.31 3G

Everything, the question is removed. In the ASC it turns out that the fee was changed and apparently to rev.1

The question is not removed. The first revision can be flashed the second.look hereorhere. If it was previously 8GB, then it was the second revision, the first - 4GB.
And in general, do not be lazy to read the forum, at least the threads on the firmware and discussion of Explay 8.31 /

Post has been editedsparr - 20.12.13, 20:18

--------------------
Explay Surfer 8.31 3G | It was v1.03 | Now V2.04 | Ritmix RMD-1075 | Explay sQuad 7.82 3G
vanomc
Message#19
21.12.13, 16:12
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 16.01.12

The question is not removed. The first revision can be flashed the second. Look here or here. If it was previously 8GB, then it was the second revision, the first - 4GB.

Thanks for the information! Due to lack of time, I did not come across these messages. Well, it turns out everything is true - I sewed it on the official version of the 2nd revision without replacing the files, apparently he should have behaved like that. Next time I will test the method.
DVA.RE
Message#20
23.12.13, 11:24
Developer
[offline]

Messages 376
Check in: 05.05.09
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

After re-flashing, it already swears and is not sewn on any of the rev.2 firmware versions. Only v.1.03 is sewn, after which it starts up - then you can flash it again on any firmware v.2, but after that it is not on.

A similar situation. In pursuit of a call by negligence, the firmware from the second was flashed into the tablet of the first revision. No file swapping. And in the end a brick. The brick is seen by the computer as MTK USB Port but not flashed, it gives the error S_DA_DRAM_NOT_SUPPORT or something like that.
Firmware 1.03 was downloaded from the site's office, but how to sew it now? Flash tool still gives an error, and the same one. Tried already without batteries.

Tell me exactly how you managed to flash it, what were the difficulties with the firmware of other versions other than 1.03 when the device is not included. Glad to be any infe that can revive the tablet.

--------------------
Quick soft
sparr
Message#21
23.12.13, 20:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 110
Check in: 08.06.10
Explay Surfer 8.31 3G

bobrik1990 @ 12/23/2013, 12:24*
Tell me exactly how you managed to flash it.

There were no problems whatsoever. After firmware from 1.03 to 2.02by this method, he also upgraded to 2.04.
If, when you click Download, it gives an error when flashing, try the firmware>Upgrade. It helped me.

--------------------
Explay Surfer 8.31 3G | It was v1.03 | Now V2.04 | Ritmix RMD-1075 | Explay sQuad 7.82 3G
Explay

21 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 19:52