Gigabyte Aku A1 - Discussion | Smartphone 4.5 "

Rep: (524)
DiscussionGigabyte Aku A1
PictureGigabyte Aku A1
Description| DiscussionпїЅ | Firmware | Gigabyte Aku A1 Owners Club | Games

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Platform Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
CPU 1.2GHz quad-core
Display 4.5 ”, 854 x 480 pixels (FWVGA)
Dimensions / Weight 136 x 67 x 12.35 mm / 147.7g (with Battery)
Battery Li-ion 2000mAh
SIM Card Slot Dual sim
Standby / Talk Time 333hrs / 5hrs
Internal Memory ROM 4GB / RAM 1GB
External Memory microSD, up to 32GB
USB Micro usb
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth
Bluetooth 3.0
Network GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA / HSPA / HSDPA: 7.2Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76Mbps
GPS GPS, AGPS
Messaging SMS, MMS, E-Mail
FM FM Radio
Camera 5.0MP with AF & LED Flash Light / 0.3MP Front Camera
Video format MP4 / 3GPP / H.264
Audio format MP3 / WAV / MIDI / AAC
Sensors G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
Video Review # 1
Video Review # 2
Video Review # 3
Instructions
How to remove the message "Data service is locked" from the status bar
How to remove the message "Data service is locked" from the status bar"Temporarily"
Instructions for installing the official firmware
Getting root rights
How to make the switching of tracks volume rocker
Additionally
A source of information
1. In order for the item "for developers" to appear in the settings, go to the settings-about the phone-build number and click on it 5-7 times, the number of clicks in the reverse order will be displayed, after which the inscription "you become a developer" will appear and the settings will appear this item.
2. To enter the engineering menu, dial the number*#*#3646633#*#*

Firmware
miscellanea
Unique Beeline

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.05.18, 23:56
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (2)
I understand that the phone zhalovatsya not that except for the screen. Therefore, the theme is not very moving, compared with Maya.

Rep: (1)
who was listening to music on it? Stuttering is or not?
maybe in a few months it will buy
I have now Rio, listen to music on it is not possible, because of the constant stuttering

Rep: (1)
I stutter in music is not observed. The only thing to do with music in the Rocket Player nepulachaetsya adjust rocker switch tracks. You should try some other player.

Rep: (6)
The big request to owners of this phone, do a normal review with the tests and everything else, I understand many broke they bought and did not zamarachivatsya, and I like a man who chooses to take a fly or maya or this (I like it) I hope with time and covers go and everything else. So who is not broke do many will appreciate, plus help determine with purchase)))) Sori for arrogance)

And I'm a little bit I do not understand what is the difference between this and the Maya, then just 4 per cent of the kernel and there are 2 on the performance of Maya more why?)))

Rep: (0)
Good day! Please answer, who knows how to install a SIM card for each incoming call his tune? English site has a manual in it:
To change the ringtone of an incoming call
1.Tap Application Drawer>APPS tab>Settings>Audio profiles.
2.Tap "General" .On "SIM1" or "SIM2" tab (If SIM2 inserted), tap "voice call ringtone".
3.Select a ringtone from the list.
4.Tap "OK" to finish.
Really menu choice is no SIM card phone.

Rep: (69)
And where there is written on the menu? It speaks of used audio profile (mode) The main - in its settings and is required field!
As zadolbalo nagging - prompt help and more! Do not think that someone should someone do something - is the body on the hands and fingers along well, different buttons, stripes and all you will see! An example of my friend: bought a new phone, did not read the instructions, interest in the new device does not proyavbyaet and I zadrachivat - make it so do it!
What forum do not esteem - always one nagging!

Alexio not Noah that does not like you no one asks answer forum created specifically for people that have asked questions or sought their total solution, read the definition, the phone was in my hands I told them it was played but sazheleniyu I played there for a month so I can not evaluate the quality of the work and all the rest)))

AlexIo75 - forum is created for mutual discussions of devices and support us - the users of these devices to each other. Zadolbyvayut like you.

Rep: (5)
How to swap the internal and external memory gigabyte aku a1, so that the application installed on the memory card.

I noticed that, after the drive mode when connecting to a computer does not see a memory card saves the restart.

patriot75,
in options Settings- pamyat- first drive is the default recording it puts or cd or phone memory

Jura mushroom After installing these game settings and cache of google Play will be installed on the Memory Card ??? And in my Prestigio MultiPhone 4040 DUO have swapped memory using Root Explorer.

patriot75, you can then move through the menu on the sd
some directly on the sd stand up for yourself ..

Rep: (18)
Lingwood @ 14.9.2013, 17:50*
And I'm a little bit I do not understand what is the difference between this and the Maya, then just 4 per cent of the kernel and there are 2 on the performance of Maya more why?)))

Performance maya, the first less, this Maya M1 v2 little more there, too MTK6589 4 nucleus, and we MTK6589M, on our smaller GPU frequency.

so someone can add as optimization of the firmware? Because I 1 and Rio is a major headache in the phone,
Now tomorrow I plan to go to El Dorado, you should pay attention to?

And I do not understand a bit of what is the difference between this and the Maya

Battery screen.

Post has been editedAntilox1. - 18.09.13, 13:10

sok2112 @ 18.9.2013, 12:39*
so someone can add as optimization of the firmware? Because I 1 and Rio is a major headache in the phone,
Now tomorrow I plan to go to El Dorado, you should pay attention to?

1.5 months Use any stocks brakes and so .d, everything works well and smoothly.

Tomorrow is going to take it as a mass marriage understood not? Were there any who have problems with Wi fi Blue Ace beaten pixels? Tomorrow he will have a discount on the price of 1333 UAH, advise whether or not to take? whether there were problems with the games because of the screen resolution?

Yes, hard of hearing the theme, do everything so well? already can not believe ...
it is a pity that no one until now has not bungled review

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20, 3:24