Gigabyte Aku A1 - Discussion | Smartphone 4.5 "

Rep: (518)
DiscussionGigabyte Aku A1
PictureGigabyte Aku A1
Description| DiscussionпїЅ | Firmware | Gigabyte Aku A1 Owners Club | Games

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Platform Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
CPU 1.2GHz quad-core
Display 4.5 ”, 854 x 480 pixels (FWVGA)
Dimensions / Weight 136 x 67 x 12.35 mm / 147.7g (with Battery)
Battery Li-ion 2000mAh
SIM Card Slot Dual sim
Standby / Talk Time 333hrs / 5hrs
Internal Memory ROM 4GB / RAM 1GB
External Memory microSD, up to 32GB
USB Micro usb
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth
Bluetooth 3.0
Network GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA / HSPA / HSDPA: 7.2Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76Mbps
GPS GPS, AGPS
Messaging SMS, MMS, E-Mail
FM FM Radio
Camera 5.0MP with AF & LED Flash Light / 0.3MP Front Camera
Video format MP4 / 3GPP / H.264
Audio format MP3 / WAV / MIDI / AAC
Sensors G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
Video Review # 1
Video Review # 2
Video Review # 3
Instructions
How to remove the message "Data service is locked" from the status bar
How to remove the message "Data service is locked" from the status bar"Temporarily"
Instructions for installing the official firmware
Getting root rights
How to make the switching of tracks volume rocker
Additionally
A source of information
1. In order for the item "for developers" to appear in the settings, go to the settings-about the phone-build number and click on it 5-7 times, the number of clicks in the reverse order will be displayed, after which the inscription "you become a developer" will appear and the settings will appear this item.
2. To enter the engineering menu, dial the number*#*#3646633#*#*

Firmware
miscellanea
Unique Beeline

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.05.18, 23:56
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (18)
PoL4i @ 31.8.2013, 16:20*
Go to the topic with Maya, there are 2 engineering menus there, and you can dig into them, maybe it will work on Aku.

Not included in the engineering code of May.

Rep: (5)
bratan6120 @ 01.09.2013, 15:12*
Not included in the engineering code of May.

Means must be sought separately for Aku.

Nobody rozobralsya you enter the engineering menu?

Rep: (2)
I have to enter the engineering menu dialed * # * # 3646633 # * # *

Rep: (0)
Hello dear friends. Prompt who knows this phone will draw card Transcend microSDHC 32GB Class 10 UHS-I (TS32GUSDU1) is interested UHS Ultra High Speed ​​she like as a read / write speed of a little more? The screen is plastic or glass? And one more question, I'm sorry if the topic, whether to take this phone for yourself if there is something better for the money in Ukraine, the manufacturer does not matter to me, just need to work properly and not buggy. Thanks.

Post has been editedromrom2013 - 03.09.13, 18:29

Rep: (1)
romrom2013 @ 3.9.2013, 18:25*
Hello dear friends. Prompt who knows this phone will draw card Transcend microSDHC 32GB Class 10 UHS-I (TS32GUSDU1) is interested UHS Ultra High Speed ​​she like as a read / write speed of a little more? The screen is plastic or glass? And one more question, I'm sorry if the topic, whether to take this phone for yourself if there is something better for the money in Ukraine, the manufacturer does not matter to me, just need to work properly and not buggy. Thanks.

all of your questions already have answers, carefully read the posts in this topic.

Where is gone in android 4.2, paragraph settings "Developer options", it was possible to set up an animation, otlatku via USB, etc. ?

Thanks for the tip, but still I could not find information about the support cards MicroSD Ultra High Speed ​​UHS-I this device. Poke pliz what post have such infa. Then he pulls a 32 hectare I know, I'm interested in is the speed of the card support. Just do what the maximum read / write speed devaysom cards or how to find the highest possible read / write speed by aparata. Does it make sense to take a card with a read / write at high speeds, in particular is such a marking cards - microSDHC 32GB Class 10 UHS-I (TS32GUSDU1), speed Transfer Rate (Max) * 45MB / s 300x?

Holders of the phone, whether it was possible russify apparatus, and what about the root?

Hello, and no one knows the answer to my question?

Antilox1. @ 06.09.2013, 9:36*
Holders of the phone, whether it was possible russify apparatus, and what about the root?

The phone and so have the Russian language, and I was using Route Framaroot program

The minimum time managed to put the battery?

Post has been editedAntilox1. - 07.09.13, 02:21

Antilox1. @ 07.09.2013, 2:16*
The minimum time managed to put the battery?

I planted somewhere for half of the day, the truth at all times been in the internet.

Yes, as it is not a lot of people are seen.

bratan6120 @ 10.9.2013, 6:44*
Yes, as it is not a lot of people are seen.

Yes Yes. Just I am going to take this device and no new comments. Tell me at least someone like him.

Hello everybody. Recently I bought this phone in Allo for 1464 UAH. + Card to 16GB. He took on his own risk, in fact about the device is really not enough information.
Pros list is useless, because for such a bag to get a very good filling. I will tell better about the disadvantages.
Screen fades when the phone is tilted downward, and fades has 10-20 degrees. Personally, I have this annoying, because the physical dimensions of the phone such that when working with one hand, when you pull into the top corner, you need to tilt the phone.
Personally, I came across a sample has a small accumulation of dust in the upper right corner. I hope this is the Chinese during assembly forget to wipe and dust collection there is not formed in the future. Also, the front panel I glued crooked, fear on account of its delamination during further operation.
in general, a good camera, good light when all is well, but in low light, and even when the lamp is awful happens. First, the camera application is very uncomfortable, and secondly when bad light and start jerking the brakes. Unable to properly aim at the subject, in consequence of that photo comes out much worse than it could be, because in the flash of a good phone. I hope this is the firmware side, and soon the camera will function normally.
The housing generally is made on 4+, soft touch, though not the best, (compare with the LG Optimus One) but still nothing, but here's how to do it opening. It opens really hard cover during the opening of curves and bends, after several discoveries began to notice a creaking.
Unknown screen coating, plastic roofing felts, roofing felts of glass, do not know who to believe.
The battery seems to be a 2000 mAh but it is not noticeable. Dies per day of moderate use (sometimes vayfay, 3G, reading, music, phone calls). At maximum brightness generally dies immediately, apparently too firmware glitch.
Also, the hardware buttons are inserted in the back cover, which seems to me to substantially accelerate their deterioration.

It seems to be all the disadvantages that I noticed, but the main advantage of the price, performance and great design. I hope the machine will meet my expectations).

Post has been editedoskar6630 - 10.09.13, 18:57

Yes, the screen distorts the color as it is not IPS, on compared with GS 202+ screen much better color reproduction, and dust under the screen, I did not notice.

Post has been editedbratan6120 - 11.09.13, 19:40

Guys, please lay out the main photo made kameroy.i please tell us more on the battery (just there are different divisions)

Post has been editedocp100 - 11.09.13, 20:14

Here are some examples of pictures Gigabyte Aku A1
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedrotorrr - 12.09.13, 02:40

bratan6120, I know that this is not IPS, but on my old LG p500 also not IPS but viewing angles are much better. Strains not the fact of the distortion, and the fact that it occurs in a very small slope, and just the other side, which often leans. The sides and bottom, corners excellent viewing.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 18:47