Gigabyte Aku A1 - Discussion | Smartphone 4.5 "

Rep: (518)
DiscussionGigabyte Aku A1
PictureGigabyte Aku A1
Description| DiscussionпїЅ | Firmware | Gigabyte Aku A1 Owners Club | Games

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Platform Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
CPU 1.2GHz quad-core
Display 4.5 ”, 854 x 480 pixels (FWVGA)
Dimensions / Weight 136 x 67 x 12.35 mm / 147.7g (with Battery)
Battery Li-ion 2000mAh
SIM Card Slot Dual sim
Standby / Talk Time 333hrs / 5hrs
Internal Memory ROM 4GB / RAM 1GB
External Memory microSD, up to 32GB
USB Micro usb
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth
Bluetooth 3.0
Network GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA / HSPA / HSDPA: 7.2Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76Mbps
GPS GPS, AGPS
Messaging SMS, MMS, E-Mail
FM FM Radio
Camera 5.0MP with AF & LED Flash Light / 0.3MP Front Camera
Video format MP4 / 3GPP / H.264
Audio format MP3 / WAV / MIDI / AAC
Sensors G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
Video Review # 1
Video Review # 2
Video Review # 3
Instructions
How to remove the message "Data service is locked" from the status bar
How to remove the message "Data service is locked" from the status bar"Temporarily"
Instructions for installing the official firmware
Getting root rights
How to make the switching of tracks volume rocker
Additionally
A source of information
1. In order for the item "for developers" to appear in the settings, go to the settings-about the phone-build number and click on it 5-7 times, the number of clicks in the reverse order will be displayed, after which the inscription "you become a developer" will appear and the settings will appear this item.
2. To enter the engineering menu, dial the number*#*#3646633#*#*

Firmware
miscellanea
Unique Beeline

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.05.18, 23:56
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (93)
Tolyan_ok @ 19.09.2013, 19:13*
And there on the phone Root

By the way. TryFramaroot
On Monday, we will come to the shop for sale, it was already 3 gigs - GS202, GS202 +, Maya M1, May did not like, to be honest. Here I think this a try. The question is - both SIM cards active during a call? And they heard during the call - ring tone and conversation?

Rep: (2)
graf-mz @ 21.09.2013, 23:55*
The question is - both SIM cards active during a call? And they heard during the call - ring tone and conversation?

There's 1 radio. When you call and talk with one sim card is a message about missed calls drugoy.Slyshno well.

Rep: (20)
I bought. You ask what's interesting.

HOLMATRO90 @ 21.9.2013, 23:01*
The only I noticed after installation, when you listen to music through headphones, when they disconnect from the terminal stops playing.
Firmware v1.33.08

At the same drain.

Post has been editedmacroc99 - 22.09.13, 08:32

Rep: (18)
I wonder why the system upgrade through writing you have the latest version?

Rep: (5)
Decided to describe impressions after 4 days of use:
Impression is good to buy do not regret it, the battery lasts for a day of active use (playing music sometimes calls) that rastroilo so it is not quite accurate display of the charge, that is, from 100 to 80% of the charge is reduced sharply after 80-40% smoothly and 40 to 15% too sharply (though perhaps this is due to especially direct use). The camera is mediocre but the text sfotkat enough under normal light photos are good, the external speaker on the 4-minus, the headphones sound good (standard headphones niochem and inconvenient lie in the ears). Display suits me but viewing angles neochen (before the purchase is necessary to look suits you or not). Performance at a high level all the games run at a maximum without lags, immediately put Mihome launcher as the stock interface is not enough, after the restart of RAM free 580 MB (if you remove Mihome the free 100 MB more). In general everything is good especially for the money.

Post has been editedXopxec - 22.09.13, 18:54

Rep: (0)
Bought this unit 2dnya ago, came here thinking about him see what writes, saw the reviews about the poor people of the screen :) you what ?? Viewing angles for the TFT are great! No distortion is not observed in the slope starts just a little darker. Housing normal, does not creak. Hard cover to be removed :) The only thing that upset -Screen looks like a plastic ..

Rep: (3)
Not excellent, but ordinary ... and when viewed from above the colors are distorted badly (even with a small slope), and the bottom - just become brighter. Right-left turning - everything is OK.
And when you consider that usually always at right angles to look at the screen, there is no particular disadvantage is :)
Especially for the 1333 UAH - and nothing close to) the truth is not particularly sought

Zeredan @ 22.09.2013, 14:17*
Especially for the 1333 UAH - and nothing close to) the truth is not particularly sought

I was looking for from Ukrtest with no guarantee

Rep: (18)
Zeredan @ 22.9.2013, 15:17*
Not excellent, but ordinary ... and when viewed from above the colors are distorted badly (even with a small slope), and the bottom - just become brighter. Right-left turning - everything is OK.
And when you consider that usually always at right angles to look at the screen, there is no particular disadvantage is :)

So I fully agree with you, I use about 2 months and have never regretted.

Has anyone seen accessories on it? (Ibei, Ali)

Post has been editedXopxec - 22.09.13, 18:56

Rep: (1)
Hello, I bought myself this device two weeks ago. 2 weeks - normal flight. Initially I bought explay five, but after a couple of days saw this and decided to take the same. I use both. This bought only because of communication 1giga operatives and the fact that I love spending time in the games.
1st display, but in the games (especially racing G-sensor) notice discoloration when the phone is tilted (not critical)
2nd GPS does not accurately identifies the location, even tried through Navitel
Third bought a leather case (pocket), it almost does not phone slyshno.Reshil problemmu cut a hole in the bag in front of the speaker
4th standard headphones complete G. (imho) use vacuum garnitoroy Explay, I bought separately.
5th compressing the body on both sides (where the power button and the volume rocker) can be heard creaking back kryshki.Nemnogo straining it during the conversation.
6th battery holds somewhere in 6-8 hours while surfing the Internet, listening to music and games (well, too, depends on how much you play, etc.) complete battery with 65% brightness and enabled 3G (for IM + pro) has served a day.

After the purchase, I immediately got the Root, put a modified market, Xposed Installer, GravityBox and they set up a part of the interface which by itself.
I use Nova launcherom me ustrayvaet.
In AnTuTu he dialed 13787 balls, compared to Explay Five (512 operatives) scored 13653.
Phone is absolutely worth its value. Although what is happening in the mobile world, it is not surprising.

Rep: (8)
The new proshe appeared gps advanced settings and appeared bluetooth modem.

Rep: (0)
why then says you have the latest version of the system when checking for updates?

Apparently the update is not for our region. : Yes2:

Biolos,
how to install this rut? !!

Rep: (2)
macroc99 @ 23.09.2013, 23:00*
how to install this rut? !!

Framaroot program. (All zdelaet itself)

Post has been editedluch_v - 24.09.13, 06:55

Nothing she does not. it gives not a complete rut, whereby titanium backup does not work. I want a full rut. But I can not install the driver MT65xx.

Post has been editedmacroc99 - 24.09.13, 15:01

Rep: (1)
macroc99 @ 24.9.2013, 9:55*
Nothing she does not. it gives not a complete rut, so that the tyrant backup does not work. I want a full rut. But I can not install the driver MT65xx.

I used it - Framaroot.u me it worked perfectly, Ruth full.
Try a different version.
Driver on a computer I put through DriverPack Solution. Try to get through Geno Tools.U me she also worked, but when I used the firmware Framaroot. Only when you use Geno, switched off while the antivirus, I sprang it on her and she was not in any did not want to work normally.

macroc99, When in rue Frameroot select set Supersu. I only turned to this method. Next download Root checker pro Ruth and check.

Post has been editeddmb2007-2008 - 24.09.13, 12:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 5:08