> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

237 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> MTS 970N - Discussion | Smartphone 3.5 "
--33--
Message#1
19.08.13, 14:08
Local
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 286
Check in: 25.06.12
Fly Blackbird IQ260

DiscussionMTS 970N
PictureMTS 970N
Description | Discussion | Firmware

ANY ACTIONS ACCORDING TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE PERFORMED AT YOUR FEAR AND RISK AND UNDER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!
Before making changes to the firmware of your phone, we RECOMMEND to make DAMP your "virgin (not changed)" firmware!

Specifications
Operating system: Android 4.1
Processor: MT6575M
Processor frequency: 1 GHz
Touch Screen: Yes
Screen: 3.5 "
Screen resolution: 320 x 480 pixels
Camera: Yes
Camera: 2 megapixels
The amount of RAM: 512 MB
Memory capacity: 4 GB
Available memory: 1.4 GB
Memory Card Slot: Yes
Memory Card Type: microSD (TransFlash)
Memory Card Max: 32 GB
Battery Capacity: 1400 mAh
Standby time: 350 hours
Talk time: 12.7 h
USB Charging:
Enclosure type: touch (no keyboard)
Width: 6.2 cm
Height: 11.5 cm
Thickness: 1.2 cm
Weight: 118 g
SIM card type: SIM (regular)
Wi-Fi support: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes
USB: Yes
Vibration: no
The speaker is one for everything: music, conversations, etc., you can hear everything from the side of the screen and from behind

Differences from MTS 970
There is no front camera, the main camera is 2 MP, the connector on the left side, there is no camera shutter button on the right side.
Useful
Decorations
Boot animation
To replace the boot animation, you need to replace these files with your own: /custpack/JRD_custres/media/bootanimation.gif - download animation
/custpack/JRD_custres/media/shutdown_animation.gif - shutdown animation
/custpack/JRD_custres/audio/switch_on_off/bootaudio.mp3 - download music
/custpack/JRD_custres/audio/switch_on_off/shutaudio.mp3 - Shutdown Music
Fram animationfromalex-ap
Bar status changefromalex-ap
Screwed to SystemUI 3MinitBatterySetting version 3.1, now the battery modes are downloaded from the Internet.
Instructions for replacing the red background and Boot animation fromolmusi
Dialer and contacts from the drain with modified graphics
Changing switches in the notification blind
Machine problems
The auto-turn was disconnected, we do the following: we disconnect and turn on the phone. It did not help - we take out and insert the battery. Everything is working.
Unties apparatus from MTS

Dear forum users!

Be mutually polite! If someone has helped you, or someone's message has benefited you in mastering your device, thank the person who wastes his time and traffic, making it increase his reputation - by pressing the plusAttached ImageDo not litter the topic with monosyllabic posts "Thank you", "Rescued", "Ok", etc.!
If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Attached Imageand let us know who helped you.

K
Our phone has a theme."Firmware", now all questions related to the firmware, ask there.

Post has been editedAkella_MC - 16.10.17, 20:59
Reason for editing: Correction caps
Natacha
Message#2
19.08.13, 14:24
Somewhere near...
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3764
Check in: 02.12.10
Honor 10

M
Topic moved toOther brands

--------------------
If there is a problem, then solve it. If you can't solve it, then stop thinking about the problem. Everything that we cannot decide will be resolved on its own.
faqa
Message#3
21.08.13, 05:15
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 30.03.08
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

The people, well, is it really so difficult to share the impression of vibrating on your devices?
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.13. It is forbidden to raise the topic. Namely, the publication of messages aimed at only raising the topic on the list and not bearing a semantic load, for example: “Does nobody really know?” Or “an!”.

Post has been editedNatacha - 21.08.13, 07:33

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max / MIUI Global Stable 7.5.7.0
Alkhaz
Message#4
21.08.13, 07:49
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 14.08.13

It seems that this body has its imitation in the form of low-frequency sound from a speaker instead of vibration.
megawollt
Message#5
21.08.13, 09:47
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 187
Check in: 04.01.07

Vibromotor in our phone is simply no. Further discuss vibration probably no avail

Post has been editedmegawollt - 21.08.13, 09:52
alttim
Message#6
21.08.13, 11:05
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Check in: 21.08.13

Hello everyone, please help! I bought the MTS 970N. Everything works only one thing ... As soon as I buy something from my browser, it is chrome tupit. I came home and I got my wifi updated chrome to the latest version and was happy to sit in it) But after restarting the smartphone, chrome stopped opening, chrome stopped and the report was missing: the function necessary for Chrome was missing. Perhaps the installation was not completed or you are using an incompatible version of Android. What to do? I did a complete reset of all settings. All the same. And the most important thing is that. Initially, after a full reset, chrome weighs 16 megabytes with a penny and everything works fine. After the update, the size becomes 66 meters and all the nnorm works is running, the last version I put I checked. I reboot the smartphone and everything again writes that the size is 16 kopecks (if it rolls back to the old version or loses the downloaded data) and the browser does not start, I reboot again and the opana is running but the version is the same as it was at the time of the reset purchase all the data and again 16 meters As if he puts a new version and then deletes or does not know what. Please help no one had such a thing. Maybe there is a solution? All other applications are running normally updated. Trouble only with chrome. What to do?
megawollt
Message#7
21.08.13, 11:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 187

How did I:
After the purchase I downloaded the Framaroot program from here and got the superuser rights.
Installed SD Maid
He erased all the rubbish like MTS, Google apps, Chrome, Facebook and others
Installed Yandex shell and erased the native shell
As a browser set Firefox
It became more pleasant to use :)
ckreppe
Message#8
21.08.13, 12:29
sight
[offline]

Messages 2707
Check in: 25.07.12
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

alttimSomething you have a manufacturer completely nakosorezil in the firmware. As an option, but you need root-delete chrome, its folder is com.google.chrome or something like data / data and also delete a similar entry in davlik cache. Reload, and download immediately new. Mozilla as a walkover to the Internet surfing is certainly better, it takes you more quickly, but redraws the page for a long time while zooming and loading does not interact with the same application in the system, which means the system can unload the application, that is, the jump will not be saved

Post has been editedmtsovik165 - 21.08.13, 12:31

--------------------
mahounis
Message#9
21.08.13, 13:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3102
Check in: 02.08.09

Is there a light sensor or not?
Blindside1
Message#10
21.08.13, 13:55
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 18.09.11

Who uses the phone without a protective film, does the screen get tangled up?
alttim
Message#11
21.08.13, 14:21
User
[offline]

Messages 87

Blindside1,
I use. If you do not drive a piece of iron on the screen, it will not be scratched) Just keep in the case and that's it. I personally do not see the point of the protective film.

mahounis
The brightness of the backlight changes automatically depending on the light, so there is a sensor)

9YMHUK9,
Vibration is there, but it is something like imitation of vibration with the help of a speaker. They've already written about it. But if you look from the technical side, then yes, there is vibration. Smart during a call vibrates. But the thing is how the vibration is implemented in this device) According to my personal observations. The speaker in it is as if attached to a spring chtoli what is and has a free wheeling. When you call (if the vibro vibro and the bell) or vibrate mode, a low-frequency sound signal is sent to it and it starts to oscillate at the expense of the spring and an imitation of the vibrating device occurs. Budget vibration)))))))

Post has been editedalttim - 21.08.13, 14:22
Dlinniy85
Message#12
21.08.13, 14:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 29.12.07

And yet I need help. What should I do to make the "body" work somehow? I have different errors in different builds of SP FlashTool with the boot and recovery firmware, in one case 3004, in the other 5045. The firmware does not start. What tell me the reason ??? Thanks in advance.
Ljubasha
Message#13
21.08.13, 15:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 23.08.11
Honor 5X KIW-L21

I use one and a half weeks. So far, the impressions are generally good, even despite the fact that it was purchased as a temporary option, instead of the stolen Samsung Galaxy Note and then the child will most likely go
I didn’t expect much from him, though, and I don’t load much))
The speaker works quite decently in both directions, the reception is good, the unpretentious toys for the child go normally, I hit the keyboard well, all kinds of Skype, vibers, vatsapy and typy go well, not stupid, movies and music are also normal.
The camera is of course not very good picture only with normal lighting, preferably on the street.
And I can not yet understand what is with the GPS. Very bad and long connected to satellites. It seems like the programs say they see them, and the navigation is not going well. Only Yandex-navigator seems to work in this regard. Tried, bundled, Shturmann, CityGuide and OsmAnd. If someone suddenly came across this and knows what it can be connected with and what you can try to improve reception, please tell me. For me now this is his main drawback (
gainov
Message#14
21.08.13, 15:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 433
Check in: 10.09.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Dlinniy85 @ 08.21.2013, 14:38*
And yet I need help. What should I do to make the "body" work somehow? I have different errors in different builds of SP FlashTool with the boot and recovery firmware, in one case 3004, in the other 5045. The firmware does not start. What tell me the reason ??? Thanks in advance.

try this

--------------------
Redmi 4 pro [ROM] Global 9.5.3.0
Bigbobson
Message#15
21.08.13, 20:29
I'm somewhere near ...
[offline]

Messages 8842
Check in: 29.10.07

Alttim @ 08/21/2013, 1:46 PM*
What is the root? Where is the thread detailed instructions? This is a program that gives full rights?

Everythingis on the forum, learn to use the search and first of all study the section.Android - First Aid! : rtfm:

--------------------
The optimist believes that we live in the best of worlds. A pessimist is afraid that it is so ... (c)
aims
Message#16
21.08.13, 20:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Apple iPhone SE

alttim
Budget vibration)))))))

The question is: why not work?
For example, vibration feedback on the keyboard.

Ljubasha
Very bad and long connected to satellites

Also noticed. Most likely, besides the vibration motor, the 970H is also missing A-GPS.

Post has been editedaims - 21.08.13, 21:12
ckreppe
Message#17
21.08.13, 22:27
sight
[offline]

Messages 2707
Check in: 25.07.12
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

aims,saved on everything called. Damn, even against the login looks dumb ...
vano356,well at least the processor is the same ... Navitel will pull

--------------------
D.khalikov
Message#18
22.08.13, 07:00
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 01.08.11
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Has anyone disassembled it? Is there a place for a full vibration motor? And if there is a place, then when installing the motor will it work?
megawollt
Message#19
22.08.13, 08:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 187

Is there a place for a full vibration motor?

If it were, it would be installed.
gremling
Message#20
22.08.13, 11:47
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 19.10.11
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Vibration is just ridiculous, even went to pass as a marriage, but got exactly the same, where the vibro also works due to the dynamics. I remembered the Motorola E398, in which the vibration was also from the speaker, but at least it was felt there.
We'll have to finish, install a motor from some donor ...

--------------------
Wexler TAB 7iS 8Gb no_3G --->ASUS MeMOPad ME176CX ->Lenovo 8703X
Huawei Ascend P1 --->ASUS ZenFone5 A501CG --->RedMi 3 Pro
saurovuv
Message#21
22.08.13, 20:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 958
Check in: 31.10.08
Asus zenfone 5

Apparently, according to the MTS stock (1890r + 500r for 3 months of the Internet), 970H is being sold, since In the description there is no camera and there is a connector on the side in the picture.

--------------------
Seven troubles - one reset!
Mts

237 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19 16:31