> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ZTE Grand X Quad - LewaOS Firmware

Rep: (262)
ZTE Grand X Quad - LewaOS Firmware
PictureZTE Grand X Quad, ZTE v987

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | MIUI пїЅ | LewaOSпїЅ | LewaOS Jewelry пїЅ

LewaOS v6

Homepage
Firmware

Useful
OTA Update Instructions
Fix voice call recordingwhen instead of the subscriber number in the file name was "Unknown number"

Screenshots

LewaOS v5

Changes:
1. Removed the application menu. Now all programs are located on desktops (as in MIUI);
1.1 There is no automatic ordering of applications on the table by shaking (as in MIUI) or in any other way;
1.2 No automatic grouping of applications;
1.3 There is a batch transfer of applications between desktops, while by default applications fill all free cells on the new table (for more details see the official video onhome page).
1.4 You can always see about the update here.Google chrome will automatically translate;
2. Changed the menu of recently launched applications (Fig. 2). Now it also provides quick control of such parameters as: Mobile traffic, Alarm, Flashlight, System status;
3. Added a button to quickly switch the SIM card for the mobile Internet;
4. Changed the dialer. It became different. No better, no worse;
5. The full-screen photo in the original does not work when the call is made, romodels rule themselves, thanks toK1S ;
6. Changed the menu for adding widgets. It became easier to search for the widgets themselves, but adding to the right place was somewhat more complicated (requires confirmation)

Appearance examples

Attached Image
Attached Image

Also examples are given inpost from aloewith its localization

Information:
1. Fitgaps.

Additions

Firmware

LewaOS

Firmware

Additions

Embellishments:
Lewa OS "Dark Theme"
Dark Theme v2
Dark Theme v3
White theme
Brown theme

Lock screens

Modifications:
Google services(necessary for the operation of the market, voice search and other chips from Google)
Lockscreen
Game core(fixes a bug with resetting the touch.I myself have not set! Be attentive before installation !!! Make backup copies !!!)
Advanced sound settings

Instructions

Problem solving:
Contact photo full screen
Bluetooth issues
Solving problems with 3G Internet

Installation
The firmware is designed for firmware through a modified recovery (read the header of the main section "Firmware").
TWRP is exactly supported by the official firmware.
The instructions presented on the official website did not work on my device.

miscellanea
Firmware is an alternative to both stock and MIUI.
According to some rumors (?), The firmware is made by some of the people who previously participated in the development of MIUI.
In general, the firmware is very similar to it, but there are a number of differences:
- lack of a built-in application blocker;
+ there is its own power management manager, capable of putting the phone in flight mode on a schedule;
- in general, the firmware has less beauty than MIUI, but more than stock;
+ (currently August 2013) firmware (in the version for our device) fully supports two SIM cards. Works with them correctly and without errors (MIUI (August 2013) works with two of these bad);
- (subjectively) a slightly increased battery consumption compared to the drain.

mini FAQ:
How to get root-rights (superuser rights)?
LeWa OS is initially root, but by default it is turned off. You can enable it in the "Security" application - the "Settings" tab - "Permissions manager" - the "Rights" tab - the last item "Superuser rights"
How to change the battery charge level at which a red LED alert occurs?
The application "Battery +" ->Smart Savings tab ->Low charge message
It is better to set to 1%, since when the LED is triggered, the processor frequency "sticks" by 1000 and no longer goes into Deep Sleep until you restart the phone.
The interlocutor cannot hear me well, the speaker is not loud enough. It can be fixed?
there isgeneral instructionby changing the parameters of the microphone and dynamics in the engineering menu.
Why are contacts photos from Google synced in low resolution?
For some reason, LeWa OS does not take high-resolution pictures from Google. Whether this will be fixed is unknown. In the meantime, as an alternative, you can use third-party programs to synchronize photo contacts:HD Contact Photos, HD Contacts, Contact Photo Sync
Third-party music player does not respond to the player control buttons on the lock screen
The player must be enabled in the startup: Security Center ->Details tab ->Autoload. If the standard Lewa player will be launched, then you should freeze it in TitaniumBackup and the third-party player will work
How to hide unnecessary icons from the desktop?
On the desktop, swipe upwards with three fingers.
Why does time freeze in the status bar and on the widget?
Time stops due to the memory scrub manager. Do not use the clear memory button and everything will be fine.
How to move icons from the left to the right in the task manager?
Settings - Smart Sensors - Mode under the right or left hand.
Is it possible to make sure that some programs running in the background are not turned off after cleaning Task Manager, like Viber and Skype?
Yes. In the task manager, pull the necessary applications in the opposite direction from closing, a lock will appear next to the application icon.
The phone periodically hangs in various applications, it helps only juggling the battery, how to deal with it?
Answerhere

Post has been editedAkella_MC - 10.04.17, 11:06
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (166)
Russification LeWa OS

Firmware

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Information
  • Root access is disabled by default; you can enable it in the Security Center application:
    Security Center / Permissions Manager / Rights / Superuser Rights / Enable.

Post has been editedaloe - 23.12.13, 23:46

Rep: (73)
Well, where is the latest version?

Rep: (46)
Is it true that phantom pushing of the touch buttons disappears on LewaOS? My "menu" button is buggy and self-pushed on the drain and on miui.

Rep: (35)
As for the phantom - only check will help.
My buttons on either the drain or on MIUI or on LewaOS are not buggy.
But, as far as I understand, the kernel does not differ from the drain, because the way I (official) firmware works for you, so lewa will most likely work.

But, again, no one bothers to try

Posted on 08/18/2013, 16:41:

About decorators - the theme was created here for the first time, so not everything was added in the form in which it would be necessary.
I will try to fill it as far as possible and the emergence of what can be added.

Rep: (43)
Is it true that phantom pushing of the touch buttons disappears on LewaOS? My "menu" button is buggy and self-pushed on the drain and on miui.

There are phantom clicks on Leva from 08.09. The menu button is also buggy, and if you try, the back button is buggy. Now I'm thinking of going to change the phone or not?

Question. How to make contacts sorting Name, First Name in Leva?

Post has been editedyurban22 - 18.08.13, 17:24

Rep: (40)
ZTE Grand X Quad V987 - Firmware (Android JB 4.1-4.2) (Post # 24080734)
very nice black theme. thank you K1S

Post has been editedinferno872 - 18.08.13, 17:49

Rep: (1862)
M
We move to subsectionZTE . Fruitful for you to discuss the firmware and fewer problems.

Rep: (58)
the same trouble, phantom button is pressed back and the bottom panel is not very sensitive ...

From decorations I found only references to dark themes.
I remember that there was a converted white - I did not find it.
Please - throw links to posts with usefulness.

Rep: (40)
From decorations I found only references to dark themes.
I remember that there was a converted white - I did not find it.
Please - throw links to posts with usefulness.

2 post of this topic)

Rep: (73)
aloe big request if something changes in your post do not forget to write the reason for editing

Rep: (3)
There are phantom clicks on Leva from 08.09. The menu button is also buggy, and if you try, the back button is buggy. Now I'm thinking of going to change the phone or not?

I, too, on the drain buttons themselves were pressed, and on 08.09. And on 08.02 everything is fine.

Post has been editeddenc - 19.08.13, 13:19

Rep: (226)
Russian LEWA from 8/16/13
ODEX firmware. Removed Kitaysoft. Original kernel, only init.d support added, SD read / write cache increased to 1024kb. Added GAPS.
Before installation, make backup using recovery tools.
Installation via CWM / TWRP. Making wipes. Try to restore DATA backup after.
LeWa_ZTE_V987_JB2_RU_ROM_13.08.16_8b611.zip
---
RussianStableLEWA, 08/15/13
Online themes work.
Installation: read the post first.
LeWa_ZTE_V987_JB2_ROM_Stable_13.08.15.zip

---
The core for the players.
Set through CWM / TWRP, without wipes.
Before any experimentsALWAYS MAKE BACKUP WITH CWM / TWRP MEANS
Attached fileupd_boot_lewa_game.zip(4.92 MB)

---
Thanks for "thanks.

Post has been editedAdomb - 22.08.13, 13:05

Russian LEWA from 8/16/13
ODEX firmware. Original kernel, only init.d support added, SD read / write cache increased to 1024kb. Added GAPS.
Before installation, make backup using recovery tools.
Installation via CWM / TWRP. Making wipes. Try to restore DATA backup after. You can try without wipes, unsubscribe.
LeWa_ZTE_V987_JB2_RU_ROM_13.08.16_8b611.zip
---
I will lay out a kernel for players tomorrow.
---
Thanks for "thanks.

Put on top of the official reassembled jBART ​​of August 15.
It started with an error.
I made a full wipe - everything became normal

Post has been editedaxi01 - 19.08.13, 20:58

Rep: (46)
Denc @ 08/19/2013, 14:18*
I, too, on the drain buttons themselves were pressed, and on 08.09. And on 08.02 everything is fine.

And how are things with this at 13.08?

Rep: (3)
Adomb @ 08/19/2013, 19:27*
I will lay out a kernel for players tomorrow.

Please, along with the "game core", lay out the "Original core" so that you can roll back.

Rep: (166)
clivertig,
And you before installing the kernelbackup do not do? Of backup -and, if necessary, roll back to the original kernel.

Rep: (165)
Please add to the cap. The patch adds sound settings (ringtones) in your pocket, open. sound coup, growing well, etc. and another (for developers) entry into the engineering menu.

Checked everything works on the last left.
Additions are not mine, found in the next branch on fly 451.

Do not forget about backup.
A couple of screenshots and the file itself (sew from recovery without wipes)

Post has been editedRusscom - 20.08.13, 00:14

Rep: (165)
And here is OGbattarymod
(Set in addition to the previous post)

Attached files

Attached fileOGBatteryMod.apk(5.16 MB)

Post has been editedRusscom - 20.08.13, 01:00

Rep: (22)
Tell me! How to remove the Chinese software in the firmware (not needed) and integrate your own, tried apkSwapper does not work properly under win8 (the file is not dragged over the program) or can someone put out the cleaned one? Thank you in advance for your response!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/25/19, 03:33