THEME IS CLOSED
> Texet eliminates support for media-card with TFT-displays | informal statement
Yaroslav_Mel
Message#1
16.08.13, 17:57
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 158
Check in: 17.02.13

Hello!
I believevery importantthe moderators of this section do the following: namelybring to all usersthis segment of email. of booksthe following information , which was written by one of my friends in the teXet Community in social. I’ve accidentally seen the Vkontakte network and ... I am in a hurry to urgently share it with everyone, because ... Most likely the text that my friend posted in the TeXet Community will disappear very quickly from there! Please, somehow put it all not somewhere “in the depths” of that, but in a very prominent place!
I bring this his "document" with a total volume of about 2 pages of text in Word here under the spoiler!
Hello, dear representative of teXet!
I have a question directly related to e-books with TFT displays. Due to the fact that the representative of your technical support recently answered the following, namely exactly this is truly shocking and incredible:
>The option with the last line and quotation marks is most likely not fixed. Most likely the firmware will not be released. We have long stopped the development of these devices. Also, new models of TFT books will not appear.
Try to disable formatting in DjVu and PDF formats. (Format.) This should clear up the problem with the last line eaten.
=====
Why there is a section on your site"EBooks" ->"with TFT displays",if you have long stopped developing these devices and the firmware will not come out (as well asnew models - also) ?! I want to remove this section from your site, if everything that I was told about is true! So that no one else buys these books or ... Officially make a statement from the company that these books are out of date, not supported, and buyers should buy them "at your own peril and risk"! And, in my opinion, it will be right to make such a statement, since your Chinese colleagues-programmers no longer support this type of processor and so on and so forth, and you, alas, your small team of programmers, are not able to do anything without them to do!
This is how you need itdo not answer for your words if it not this way To your tech support representative to say that! (Probably, your employee is not competent, and he needs to be fired!) Because his words do not at all fit with the assurances to me or to others that the programmers began to develop firmware for the 434th model (even onsavagemessiahzine.comone of the users happily reported this at the beginning of the summer, it seems), and I was assured that at least the loss of the last line in PDF format and DjVu format would soon be fixed, they were not at all logical against the assurances of the company that it cares about their “dear consumers”, now and then starting their topics like this, even here in the Community: “Friends! ...”! With all the books that not in archive of this section "E-books" ->"with TFT displays" are not only still sold in digital technology stores and stores, but they are simply littered with counters! (There are still models of the 780th, 790th, 770th, 880th, 890th, even 434th, as well as the “push-button” models that have recently entered the market - 721 and 722nd models and some others , of those that are in the "Archive" section, for example, the 740th, 840th, and so on!) And while above, in this topic, I wrote that everywhere they have those specific shortcomings, about whom I was told that they will not cope with this already ?! What kind of concrete, let’s say, slyness on the part of representatives of your company who write and answer current questions? Isn’t it time to put things in order there and either punish those responsible for misinformation, or explain in detail and honestly to everyone what is happening there ?!
And those wishing to purchase email. books with TFT displays after the words that the representative of those said to me. support - I wouldwarned generally to buythese devices, so that then they don’t have a headache, that this or that is not working correctly, and the support from the company has long been and ... no! Well, or don’t cry, don’t whine at the Forums in the future, and if you bought it, because ... As you can see, everything you buy, from the point of view of teXet and their Chinese partners, is simply outdated and is not specifically supported in terms of development! Therefore, as they say "AS IS", no more, at your own peril and risk!
I was forced to write this message by one circumstance. Not only me, apparently, but also dozens and hundreds of others are buying email data. books exactlyFor a presentfriend, girlfriend, mother, father, brother or sister, or even a person who is very dear to them and loved, but lives, maybe not near! And now imagine the situation - a book with a TFT display was bought and presented to a person, he gratefully accepted it and, as it turned out in my case, being a techie, he began to read books in PDF and DjVu format. And then I ran into the fact that the last line is not visible at all there! What to do? Use on the advice of the representative of Tech. Support "Format."? What nonsense is that? It works clumsily and half of everything that is in its original form just disappears - drawings, graphs, tables, and in the case of DjVu in generaldoes not work ! Therefore, it was not without reason that I asked about how? At all? Is he competent with you there or is it better to replace him with another person? Because I and hundreds of other book users who have email. books of the line “with TFT displays”, their models are indicated by me above, we look forward to and are waiting for new firmware. And also many of us here are not at all stupid people to be told the most elementary things in return - that they themselves have long known, and they know that using, for example, “Formatting” when reading a PDF format - this is only a half measure caused by unwillingness or inability to fix the “bug” in the firmware! That is, in words - everything is just great in the company, one of the most dynamically developing companies in Russia, but in fact, as they say - “And this is happening, such“ tasty ”is said and ... not a shit is made in the end!” Therefore I urge all those who read this my post here to simply do not buy email books placed in the section of the official site "E-books" ->"with TFT displays", once work on the development of new models of this type of email. books have long been discontinued and, despite serious flaws in the firmware, the development has also been discontinued and they, despite the fact that there are statements that some "programmers" of the company not only exist, but also work hard in general! Where?! Finally, bring order there, dear ones! No need to keep people who mislead users of your products or hide the true state of things from us, your customers! And expand the staff of programmers there already! Enough to adapt the firmware of Chinese colleagues and be dependent on them!
As a conclusion, once again: if everything is really so bad with email. books with TFT displays and they will no longer be produced, then make an official statement about this from the management of the company! And after that, remove the damn section from the official site to hell, because even the most modern firmware of all these devices is still imperfect! This means that those who bought them no longer need pages with such a cheerful and beautiful advertising story about the characteristics of email. books with a TFT-display and their stunning advantages, but meanwhile, the support of which has been discontinued, you can simply throw them away, and don’t buy new ones! In my opinion, this will be much more honest than letting dust in your eyes, hanging noodles on your ears, in vain encouraging and telling, as it turns out, a lie to consumers!
Good luck!

I thank the Forum Administration representatives in advancesavagemessiahzine.comfor taking part! I really want it to at least partially bring direct damage to teXet in terms of falling revenues from the sale of these devices, because they simply really went too far and lied there! } -)
Email Users books with TFT displays should just know about it! : yes2:

Post has been editedYaroslav_Mel - 16.08.13, 18:07
Reason for editing: a small edit in the text
Malmu
Message#2
17.08.13, 13:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 336
Check in: 22.12.07
Asus p535

To be honest, I do not see anything surprising and sensational in the first message.

Wexler also comes in completely. An example is the Wexler Book T7005 and Wexler Book T7055 e-books. The same story with the Lexand LT-117 with firmware for the SC, after installing which you can only read in pdf. Surely, for very many models of many "manufacturers", the situation is exactly the same.

Many "Russian manufacturers", having purchased a batch of products from the Chinese no-name and put their own nameplate on it, have nothing to do with the release of new firmware.

China ceases to support, so our "producers" cease. Some talk about it openly, others try to hide it as long as possible, and feed them with promises. And personally, it’s more honest for me when another "Russian manufacturer" announces this openly.

Unfortunately, this is almost universal practice (with rare exceptions), and I do not see anything extraordinary, for which it would be worth writing a separate topic about it specifically on Texet. Moreover, no links (screenshots, etc.) are given as evidence ....

Post has been editedMalmu - 17.08.13, 13:56
Yaroslav_Mel
Message#3
17.08.13, 19:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

Hello dearMalmu,I would like to answer you here:
I do not see anything extraordinary, for which it would be worth writing a separate topic about it specifically on Texet. Moreover, no links (screenshots, etc.) are given as evidence ...

Maybe you should be a little more active and read the text more carefully, because I specifically have a link to the source, and I also said that probably pretty soon these messages will simply be deleted from there.
Or you were "lazy" to go to the TeXet "community" on Vkontakte yourself - social. network and track down for 5-10 minutes what is under the spoiler here? Why talk about "evidence"? If they already are! Or you were already here in the social. Vkontakte networks didn’t find this:http://vk.com/topic-40987081_28496494?offset=20?!

Yaroslav_Mel @ 08/16/2013, 18:57*
... information that was written by one of my friends in the teXet Community in social. I’ve accidentally seen the Vkontakte network and ... I am in a hurry to urgently share it with everyone, because ... Most likely the text that my friend posted in the TeXet Community will disappear very quickly from there!

Isn't that enough ?!
And if you need a link - you would have put it yourself, having found it, business! Moreover, most likely that text will last until the first minutes of the working day at TeXet on Monday and will be successfully deleted, IMHO!
Let’s act if my “evidence” words are not enough for you, otherwise you’re used to being put literally in your mouth, like, others! And you would only have to swallow ... "Links ..." "screenshots" - where is everything from you, in return, if you need it ?! Moreover, it is still there, in that community in that social. Networks are there!
And about the "importance" - I will say simply: in other topics of the Forumsavagemessiahzine.com, sometimes, they “push the water in a mortar” for a long time over such trifles that it’s just horror, and nothing “passes” perfectly, so - it seemed to me important to tell others about it here, you think differently - your right to think so! And yet - in this case, I absolutely do not consider this to be something sensational and extraordinary, since, like you there, I know perfectly well what you said in your message in response. But others, at times, don't even know about it!
And about the screenshot ... I contacted that friend of mine and asked him to make an appropriate image, namely the message text for him, that’s what he sent me. I hope now everything will be in full "openwork"?
Attached Image

Good luck!

Post has been editedYaroslav_Mel - 17.08.13, 20:07
Reason for editing: Added by link and screenshot
Malmu
Message#4
17.08.13, 19:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 336
Asus p535

.... and you’re used to literally putting you in your mouth, like, others! And you would only have to swallow ... "Links ..." "screenshots" - where is everything from you, in return, if you need it ?!

Yaroslav_Mel, no need to be rude!
I think you are forgetting.

Or you were "lazy" to go to the TeXet "community" on Vkontakte yourself - social. network and track down for 5-10 minutes what is under the spoiler here? Why talk about "evidence"? If they already are! Or you were already here in the social. Vkontakte networks didn’t find this:http://vk.com/topic-40987081_28496494?offset=20?!

From this link I see only messages of some Maxim Mikheev (maybe this is you), but I don’t see a link to the response of TP Texet.
You here in the first message at the beginning of your text gave tasks to the forum moderators, but I did not see any confirmation of the position of the "manufacturer" (and even more so of the "unofficial statement", as the topic subtitled).
Yaroslav_Mel
Message#5
17.08.13, 20:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

Yaroslav_Mel, no need to be rude!
I think you are forgetting.

No, I was not going to be rude, but if it seemed to you, then I'm sorry, if so! I just expressed my opinion on your words, because everything I need to do, and if you do not believe the words of another, and you need additional evidence that they answered him exactly the way they answered and how he brought it - here, in answer to this:
From this link I see only messages of some Maxim Mikheev (maybe this is you), but I don’t see a link to the response of TP Texet.

... I supplemented the last message with a screenshot that he sent me!
And I’ll additionally say that you don’t need to make me a “two-faced Janus”, to some extent also forgetting the boor, saying this:
I see only messages of some Maxim Mikheev (maybe this is you)

And I have to once again repeat the words that this is just my friend, and you have already read this and more than once above me in this topic! So why suspect and write, suspecting ?!
And by the way, I would like to ask - why do you have such corrosivity in general? What exactly did you not see when you said this:
You here in the first message at the beginning of your text gave tasks to the forum moderators, but I did not see any confirmation of the position of the "manufacturer" (and even more so of the "unofficial statement", as the topic subtitled).

The position of the manufacturer is specifically indicated under the spoiler, and I did not think and did not initially think that my friend, Maxim Mikheev, would be heartbreaking, inventing this in that community, all the more clearly that this was a quote from a message from TeXet TP. And now, even if I didn’t fully and completely fulfilled initially what you would like, I did everything.
Can you say something extra on the case, and not cling to "particulars"? Well, for example, in addition to general phrases about general concepts and trends, about eccentricity and not sensationalism ... Maybe all these things are not entirely true, what did my friend from Tech Support answer ?! But, it seems that everything is right, this conclusion and the final were asking for a long time!
I am also interested in the moment that you "covered" in your message:
it’s more honest for me personally when the next "Russian manufacturer" announces this openly.

I would also completely agree with this and support it, but maybe you know how to do it realistically so that it is officially and openly declared the "next" Russian manufacturer ""? Because, I already wrote above, in this topic, that most likely this next manufacturer will try to once again hide (by the same deletion of information undesirable for him) that which we, as it were, together with Maxim said! Any specific thoughts you have, dearMamlu? It’s just that I have not previously encountered such situations when a company specifically hides what is already obvious and is silent.
And the second - I did not name the topic originally - after me, the moderator changed everything at his discretion. So about the phrase about the "unofficial statement" - please do not contact me!
And I am grateful to the moderators of the Forum that they supported and helped me correctly format my topic.

Post has been editedYaroslav_Mel - 17.08.13, 20:40
Reason for editing: typos fixed, text supplemented
Malmu
Message#6
17.08.13, 20:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 336
Asus p535

... I supplemented the last message with a screenshot that he sent me!

This should have been done from the very beginning.
That there were no claims in unfounded.
Picnik
Message#7
17.08.13, 22:39
Will live!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6838
Check in: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

M
Yaroslav_Mel,
Malmu,
forced to remind both of you of the forum rules:
1.6. Adhere to the already established culture of communication in the forumssavagemessiahzine.com. We create our own habitat. Let's be polite and friendly to each other! If you see a violation of the Rules or you are provoked by other forum participants, do not go on about the violators. Write a letter to the Moderator of the forum indicating the violation or use the "Complaint" button. The rest is the responsibility of the administration of the resource.
In addition, I want to draw your attention to this point, do not arrange a chat from the topic:
4.12. It is forbidden to create topics or messages that do not involve discussion, or involve personal correspondence with a specific forum member, including publication of advertising and other ads. For personal correspondence, use the private messaging system.
I’m sure that smart and cultured people gathered in the section of E-books, so I hope I don’t have to resort to red tags and raise UP.

mobile version    Now: 03/28/19, 04:16