Viper4Windows (V4W) | Global equalizer for the entire system with many effects.

Rep: (1397)
Viper4Windows (V4W)
Version: 1.0.5
Viper4Windows (V4W) пїЅ | ViPER4Android (V4A) пїЅ | ViPER Club

Last update of the program in the header:04.10.2013

Attached Image

Global equalizer for the whole system with a lot of effects.

additional information
Code Name: Ariel
Platform requirements: Intel x86 / x64, AMD x86 / x64, does not support 64 Itanium
Operating system: Windows Vista or higher (32/64)
Additional requirements: .NET Framework version 2.0
Interface language: Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / English (US)
License: Is free
Description
ViPER4Windows is a global sound processing system Windows Sound, used mainly for audio rendering in various audio effects, including Replay Gain, EQ, as well as:
- pulse processing
- surround sound creation
- digital reverb
- compressor and limiter and so on.
Installation
Install the program as administrator.
At the end of the installation, the Configurator will open, in cat. you need to select your speakers and press ok.
Reboot and you can use it.
We adjust the sound in the panel and you can close the panel - the sound settings remain.
To turn off the viper, turn off the panel.

Developer: Euphy Wong (viper520)
Homepage: http://vipersaudio.com/blog/
Instruction (in English.): http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=66
DOWNLOAD
Useful
Past versions

Post has been editedM | A | G - 25.09.20, 19:47
Reason for editing: 1.0.8 mod

Rep: (103)
Potestit too. The effect is, but until prog buggy. The compressor, as I see it anyway, and did not earn

Rep: (3)
Ehh. Pity on XP is not :-( But the correct thing! Now there is AC3Filter, but it is not global
People tell me is there any other similar programs (for XP)?

Rep: (99)
How to android viper - the best and irreplaceable thing, as much for Windows - rare guano !!! I put a - a little ears have not fallen off ... There squeaks and creaks, and the bass have not heard, and the sound clarity spoils. I recommend the use of SRS Audio Sandbox - and for the speakers and headphone jack on the computer for 6 years did not find anything better ... The functions are the same, the sound is clear, bass is light to set up ...

Posted on 08/26/2013, 00:34:

By the way in the AIMP has reverb, echo, limiter, flanger, chorus, pitch, gain, replay gain, the option to enable DSP-ins, etc. The usefulness of the limiter at all in doubt - cut frequency, particularly noticeable in the APE and FLAC

Posted on 26/08/2013, 00:38:

pronimus,
Try SRS Audio Sandbox, the latest version 1.10.2.0, on XP works fine.

Post has been editedastherion - 26.08.13, 00:53

Rep: (204)
yes buggy until that Foobar2000 + FabFilter Pro-Q or essential Ozone

Rep: (22)
Well yes, pushing the momentum necessary to find under their columns and thoroughly all povykruchivatsya ... more settings vary on different systems, rather than on a bucket. damp, but well, does not hold out until exactly to the bucket, but believe in these Chinese

Rep: (260)
Everything works, tell how to set it up? And how to remove excess noise! ​​?? That any sound Windu him sound accompaniment (((

Rep: (383)
mRWiNeT,
Well, try to preset a free profile.Attached fileFreestyle (for music) .zip(417 bytes)

And momentum.В® ViPER4Android (V4A) (Post # 24871999)

Rep: (260)
Allen_walker and where to throw it ?!

mRWiNeT,
C: \ Program Files \ ViPER4Windows. there's a folderPreset for presets and ImpulseResponse for pulses

Rep: (1)
Release of 1.0.4.Vyzhite pliz ...

Rep: (26)
kolyander
hold on

Attached files

Attached fileV4W_Setup_v1.0.4.zip(11.92 MB)

Rep: (3)
Something I did not understand where the difference on / off? Maybe something I do not

Russian language for 1.0.4-1.0.5:Attached fileru-RU.rar(3.58 KB)

Throw the file from the archive (.lan ) at C: \ Program Files \ ViPER4Windows \ Language

Post has been editedAllen_walker - 07.10.13, 13:57

mdl89,
You need to install. will reboots. then open the configurator. galvku put it on your speakers and press OK. then you can go to the Viper panel and turns on, tunes.

Rep: (173)
Complete crap. and it is free. Gives a very weak effect, it puts the other crap like that for a global change in the sound - she also sucks, but at least it worked fine and the results were.

Rep: (47)
The people who know for windows phone will be in the future V4?
p.s. I'm on windows 8 generally does not work = (((
Tried to put the rights of the administrator and restarts the computer, then do not start at all, use diagnostics, V4W run yet, but work still refuses = (((
What to do? I do not want to score a stupid, because V4A = worth the phone)) Aesthetics as they say =)

Post has been editedfarvater92 - 01.10.13, 19:22

Rep: (26)
farvater92,
by WP if you will, not soon.
about W8: Configurator.exe you to sign?

Rep: (47)
Deiman88 @ 02.10.2013, 00:26*
Configurator.exe you to sign?

checkmark equipment cost =)

Rep: (81)
Here's a new version 1.0.5
Attached fileV4W_Setup.zip(11.9 MB)

Post has been editedvasyaholly - 16.12.14, 21:07

Rep: (10)
Important Note! At least on Windows 8.1 and realtek HD audio - viper will work if the frequency (standard format) will not exceed 48000.u I stood 192000 Viper and did not want to work ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 2:13