> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star U930 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (11)
DiscussionStar U930
PictureStar U930
Discussion �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image
• Networks
2G: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900Mhz
3G: WCDMA 850 / 2100Mhz
• SIM: 2H Mini SIM + 1 Micro SIM
• Processor: MTK6572 1.3Ghz Dual Core Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali-400
•Memory:
- RAM 512Mb
- ROM 4Gb + MicroSD up to 32Gb
• Screen: TFT 5 "854Ч480px 5 touches
• Cameras:
- Front: 2mp
- Back: 5mp, Autofocus, Flash
• Sensors: G-Sensor, Proximity
• Battery: 2800mAh / 2100mAh (?)
• FM radio (with headphones)
• Ports: MicroUSB, 3.5mm Earphone Jack, MicroSD Slot
• Bluetooth 2.1
• WiFi 802.11 b / g / n

★ Completion Stock:
1H Star U930
2H Battery
1H Headphones
1h USB cable
1H USB Charger
1H Instructions
1H Case
Additional Information:

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfatheratQMS.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 13:50
Reason for editing: Led to standard

Rep: (93)
slimface, does the above not work?

Rep: (3)
Everything is in Chinese there and I have a feiteng h9503 I hope from that device will do

seregs527 have any thoughts on the fly topic?

slimface, "Download: click on the link, click on the u930 folder, 2 archives come out. One firmware file, the second file is MT MTK program, click what you need and select the orange button where the volume is indicated. And that’s all"

Post has been editedserega527 - 23.02.14, 03:17

Will it fit my feiteng h9503?

I forgot the most important thing. How can I get this firmware now? Please help, I encounter the firmware a second time

slimface, still relevant? You need to install the driver from the folder, I did not flash this way, so :(

Post has been editedserega527 - 23.02.14, 13:03

From exe folder?

slimface, not. Show the contents of the archive, which is 600 megabytes.

How to pack?

Posted on 02/23/2014, 13:26:

There, in general, there are no files to install on the computer

slimface, a screenshot. What is the firmware program called?

I can’t fix the screenshot because the volume buttons do not work. I downloaded the program sp flash tool

slimface, so you don’t have a computer? Look for a driver for sp flash tool under mt6572.

There is an old one on xp profesional. How should the driver look like? I downloaded a bunch of archives with firewood from the site, poke it on all files with exe permission and where it says install.defect zero

Posted on 02/23/2014, 2:03 PM:

effect zero i.e.

slimface, maybe it's self-extracting arzives?

No idea. I can’t install Drava on my MTK 6572

It seems to be like installing firewood. When I connect the phone to the device manager, it writes a composite adb interface. Did I create one correctly?

slimface, Yes. Is the firmware coming? It is necessary to connect the switched off phone.

In general, I connect the bodies, open the USB flash drive, I find the scatter file, the fad appears with checkmarks, then I remove the two upper checkmarks and click download the fad is highlighted in gray and that's it

Posted on 02/23/2014, 18:45:

The phone was turned off in the device manager signed as an android composite adb interface

In general, I connect the bodies, open the USB flash drive, I find the scatter file, the fad appears with checkmarks, then I remove the two upper checkmarks and click download the fad is highlighted in gray and that's it

Posted on 02/23/2014, 18:45:

The phone was turned off in the device manager signed as an android composite adb interface

Tomorrow I will unsubscribe in detail.
Comp you need to see.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 00:38