> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Red Rice - Purchase

Rep: (63)
PurchaseXiaomi Red Rice
PictureXiaomi Red Rice, Hongmi
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | MIUI Themes пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parceldo not post the tracking numberIndex address to a successful reception.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before placing photos, read -Working with Images on the forum
  • Publicationreferral links, coupons and code words (in any form) is forbidden!
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Questions, answers to which are in miniFAQ, deleted without warning.
Originality check
A quick check - take a screenshot of the screen. Either click Screenshot in the curtain, or a combination of the standard Android - minus the power button + volume. At the original resolution - 720 x 1280. We previously detected counterfeits - 540 x 960.
Information about fakes
Check for originality online
miniFAQ
Q:Where can one buy?
A:All proven sellers and buying methods are specified in the header.

Q:Why the price of WCDMA version comes to $ 200? After all, from the official website for $ 130 to buy.
A:For $ 130 you do not buy because to buy with off.sayta need: an account in a Chinese bank, the Chinese address, Chinese Sim, fast response and high speed internet access (for sale at the Red Rice snapping in 2 minutes). You can take advantage of a mediator, but the slowest mail still goes under $ 160-170 + may be a problem. The minimum price with a trusted site, without creating problems themselves, with the WCDMA version - $ 190 without coupons.

Q:Guys, I found a seller, he has 100 feedbacks and 100%. You can take?
A:Not. Even sellers 1000 feedbacks sell fakes without any problems, and then get your money back is unrealistic, because the seller will either be ignored, or prove that it is not his phone. The only way to return the money - to open debate. But the trial could take up to 2 months and you will be asked to send the device back.

Q:What problems can be apart from fakes?
A:Some vendors may promise to send the goods to 4 weeks, with the request to return the money or be ignored again promise that they will return in a week. And so another 3 weeks.

Q:I've found the device for $ 150, you can take?
A:Good luck in buying fakes. Remember, the minimum price at a trusted seller - $ 170

Q:How to protect yourself from buying fakes?
A:Only purchase the device from reliable vendors, no other way.
Verified sellers
Verified sellersonAliexpress
Verified sellerson other foreign sites
Purchasing from the official website (xiaomi.com)
At the moment, buy Red Rice on the official website is almost unreal. It is theoretically possible to meet in a $ 160 (but no less - if we take 1 piece).
A) Regestriruemsya. (Here)
B) was set to sell.
B) Go to the day and the exact time of the sale (it is better to go ahead and keep track of the time) and throwXiaomi Red Ricea cart (preferably in time for 1 minute).
D) Pay for 2 hours with the Chinese bank card.
D) We are waiting for the arrival of parcels to the mediator.
E) pay for the services mediator, he redispatches parcel to you.
F) to receive parcels and rejoice.
Intermediaries:Yoybuy
Buying in Russia

unscrupulous sellers
By the actions of the seller has pretenizii have several buyers!
HK Epad International - The views in this topic
dacuk @ 07.05.2014, 13:26*
Today I received confirmation from HK Epad, that the goods are returned back to them. And instead of that would send it back to me or return the money. Seller "in quiet" put compensation at an open dispute on $ 1 with an inscription wait. In the hope that I did not notice, and the dispute disappears. I think this is extremely decent attitude and attempt to deceive ...
andenil and bulgakof.76
Blacklist sellers
Package Tracking
Poll results
Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
M
The topic is closed due to lack of interest from users.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. - do not create a duplicate, click the Complaint button, so that the moderators would open the topic and indicate the purpose in the comments.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 08.02.17, 22:21
Reason for edit: Removed group purchases

Rep: (63)
Yesterday the official Magazev on tmall.com are available in gray, no longer exists today.
They parted like hot cakes for the day.

Post has been editedPittie777 - 14.08.13, 11:29

Rep: (55)
PulsUA @ 15.08.2013, 20:12*
dear friends, who ordered Ali - accomplish your goal. And what to sell.

There is no more available for sale.

Rep: (-3)
Ali spoke to the sell. It is clear that nothing is clear. Deficit and the hype

Rep: (70)
On hotmide like is, but it is not sure it is quite delicious for the price, 4GB confuses internal memory sest.

Rep: (62)
legionsavagemessiahzine.com @ 16.08.2013, 23:29 *
reliable resource (tested personally) only expensive (

Do not confuse that Ali not, but here?

Rep: (62)
stratixx @ 17.08.2013, 11:04*
$ 189.00 Is greatly exaggerated?
59 $: rolleyes:

Rep: (19)
legionsavagemessiahzine.com @ 18.08.2013, 17:20 *
Event indicator is?

LED is exactly, I'm full of pictures of his devaysa seen, is the same place where the models 2, 2S and 2A by the Home button.

Rep: (10)
Ali did you see how much it will order formirovatsya? Month =)) is expected to buy up to off site phone right now =)

Rep: (78)
sleepless morning was spent in vain (even with mobile phones failed to break (a year ago with the mobile phones bought train and now everything is hanging ....
on one account from a browser got on model selection page but there is only 2shka offered, rice was not available for selection. one Akka was written in connection with the suspicious activities of previous purchases is not permitted (

Post has been editedFidelich - 15.04.14, 13:55

Rep: (110)
Snegovik @ 20.08.2013, 14:02*
A throw off the link to the official page in tmall.com

http://xiaomi.tmall.com/

Megawolf2 @ 20.08.2013, 19:34*
more confident GPS

2 SIM cards? If yes, then you have a problem ...
Almost all of the 2-simochniki on ITC and ITC have a GPS, alas, the problem ...
If two SIM cards does not matter, then look-cho something on Qualcomm cheaper ... MI2A for example)))

Post has been editedrsx2007 - 20.08.13, 22:40

Rep: (23)
rsx2007 @ 20.08.2013, 23:39*
2 SIM cards? If yes, then you have a problem ...
Almost all of the 2-simochniki on ITC and ITC have a GPS, alas, the problem ...
If two SIM cards does not matter, then look-cho something on Qualcomm cheaper ... MI2A for example)))

I do not agree. On MTK6589 no such problems. So that this device problems with gps too should not be.

Megawolf2 @ 20.08.2013, 19:34*
Me want more bright, more confident with GPS and capacious battery!

This device should be good, but if you wait it does not want to write to the PM, I recommend option ROSTEST phone Pts good performance at the same proce. There will not offtopic.

Post has been editedska601 - 21.08.13, 08:53

Rep: (155)
Ali is no one that would be offered to send at least for 3-4 days and with an adequate price (150 USD)

alex_awful @ 21.08.2013, 13:52*
Ali is no one that would be offered to send at least for 3-4 days and with an adequate price (150 USD)

Well at this price you can present and make the new year)))
150 does not even raschityvajte, $ 175 - minimum.

Rep: (256)
(SASh),
hahaha, laugh :)
First muddied Chinese bank card, and then tie it to alipey. In another way.
By the way, Yandex money, they also do not take

Rep: (1)
silverfelix @ 21.08.2013, 16:16*
Quote (rsx2007 @ 21.08.2013, 16:09)
$ 175 - minimum.
I give 200, will bring me?

Unfortunately, such a price is not even here - in China. Chinese outbid sell it for 1300-1350 yuan - is $ 220 ...
so that while keeping the deficit freely buy it for a nominal fee, you can only off.sayte
Zaregalsya on August 27 three pre-order - we'll see what happens: happy:

Rep: (17)
ska601 @ 22.08.2013, 10:02*
I daily use gps on a device with mtk6589 (2-3 hours), in Russia and often abroad, different programs of navigation. No problems with speed nor with any accuracy. (Compare with what has since actively use gps for five years on different devices)
200 pages of the forumsavagemessiahzine.comin my devaysu word about the problems with the gps.

But I will not argue, because all of the devices on the processor are not checked.

there thl w8 and star s5 gps in most cases does not work, the eternal search, in rare cases, you may catch a few minutes later with a wild error
I compare with iphone5 sgs4 and there searching for 1-2 seconds

Rep: (3)
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pre-sell-20...1158963701.html

Fully correspondence will not write the seller, but he says that if someone said that he has available RIS, he is lying and that they still collect orders and as soon as they will have a phone, they will send it once .. Price no more than $ 200. Midaley the seller Sea + defense, Ali and I took it works, I returned the money to the bank card.
And now I delema order or wait to come out with 3g on Russia. + No Russian, and when it is not known ...

Post has been editedBAHUS666 - 22.08.13, 14:46

Rep: (3)
Tolych @ 22.08.2013, 15:56*
What sellers emphasize second-Sim receives TD-SCDMA standard -only for China?

Simca Simcoe, but there is, in principle, TD-SCDMA standard, in Russia 3g will not. my dealer about which mentioned above wrote that the phones they will be in 48-60 days. Well wait a very long time. Already accepted that the 3g will not have TELE2 still no 3G, but the delivery time is very saddened ....

There are Chinese who know?)
http://p.www.xiaomi.com/open/130827/default.html
At the bottom of the page there is a calendar, so that's where they write the number of sold devices.
50000 2S millet phone units, 5,000,000 units of red rice phone
- here is writing, but that is not to be believed about 5 million ... Maybe 500k or 50k?The issue was dropped ...

Original:
5 万 台 小米 手机 2S, 5 万 台 红 米 手机

27 numbers will be only 50 thousand. Units ...http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-7870404-1-1.html

Post has been editedrsx2007 - 22.08.13, 22:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/19, 9:16