5 pagesV  « < 3 4 5 »  

> Tablet with GPS as a navigator in the car | - which to choose?
gray90
Message#81
13.08.18, 22:13
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 18.07.18
Apple iPhone 6

Took in the end as I was going to Huawei Mediapad M5 8.4
Let's see how to show
Oleg!!!
Message#82
16.11.18, 11:36
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 515
Check in: 06.10.08
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

* white lord,
Have you tried the T3 in the car as a navigator? Normal navigation pulls?
I consider it to purchase as a car navigator!

--------------------
Dell Venue 8 Pro 3G 64+ Micro SD 32Gb + Active Stylus
Xiaomi Redmi Prime 4 / Pro
Huawei Mediapad T3 KOB-L09
DmitriiVL
Message#83
22.11.18, 19:46
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 23.12.13

What would not produce the fact I ask here. You need to pick up the tablet on android
1. Task - constant navigation on Yandex and Navitel (I use these two navigators);
2. Availability of wi-fi for connecting to the recorder and bluetoth for connecting to the radio tape recorder, sim;
3. Size - not more than 8;
4. Issue price - max 15,000, less is always better);
5. Convenience of work and the absence of any shamanism with tambourines for setting and stuff;
6. Relatively fast response rate and work in their own money;
7. Good enough brightness of the screen (in the sun that there were no problems);

I would be grateful for a couple of three options. I, as a fan of the Samsung brand, can probably take Tab a8 in principle, but the phone design is a bit confusing, and I really wanted some sort of diversity.
Wallkar
Message#84
23.11.18, 20:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 07.06.09
Motorola Moto X

DmitriiVL @ 11/22/18, 18:46*
I would be grateful for a couple of three options. I, as a fan of the Samsung brand, can probably take Tab a8 in principle, but the phone design is a bit confusing, and I really wanted some sort of diversity.

So I bought my father a Samsung E tablet, after 10 months I began randomly losing satellites while driving. At home, everything is fine, but on the road it says that it is missing. Now I think what to change and so the tablet is excellent and the battery holds for a very long time.
Somethung
Message#85
24.12.18, 00:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 19.08.10
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Hello to all!
Puzzled by the choice of the tablet, priority for automotive GPS navigation. For me, 8 inches - the very thing already used.
I found the device Huawei Mediapad T2 8 Pro JDN-AL00 - like the rules, but I see an alternative in the form of the MediaPad T3 KOB-L09.
I ask for advice, what to take.

The following points are puzzling:
1. on T2 Android 6, and on T3 - Android 7. More recent Android 7 is probably better in terms of compatibility with software
2. The OS on T2, according to the rules of Huawei, seems to be no longer supported (updates are not released) by the manufacturer, and on T3 another half a year should be ...
3. Oddly enough, the older T2 is more productive and more powerful than the more recent T3!?
- on T2, the Snapdragon 616 processor is noticeably better than the Snapdragon 425 on the more recent T3
- on T2 there is a maximum memory configuration of 4/64, and on T3 there is a maximum of 3/32

4. on the T3 aluminum case (but this is not accurate), which is stronger
5. Ali's price varies as 13-14 ty. for T3 and 16-17 sput. for older T2

What is better - a more recent Android and at least some period of support or a more productive iron?

PS: And yet, I did not find a clear explanation of how this device is properly called, because on the Internet there are options: Honor Pad 2 / Mediapad T2 8 Pro / Honor tablet 2. Fortunately, there is a model code "JDN-AL00", for which uniquely located ... But still, how to?
Oleg!!!
Message#86
25.12.18, 17:18
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 515
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

OS on T2 according to the rules of Huawei is no longer supported (no updates are released)

I never understood this race for firmware updates. Why update something that works so well.
Another thing is the update of the navigation map!
more productive iron

Iron will determine how the software will work. All the rest is software troubles.
more recent Android

Well, if the choice is 2 or 6, it is obvious. And if 6 or 8, then I think is not critical.

on T2 there is a maximum memory configuration of 4/64, and on T3 a maximum of 3/32

T2 4/64, and in general T2, it is almost not realistic to find it on sale or it is very difficult, or second-hand (although it may be on Ali, it did not look).
T3 3/32 for the price is already comparable to the M3 8 "3/32, but the M3 has better sound and screen, if you do not plan to use it as a cell phone, then IMHO, the M3 will be much better.

--------------------
Somethung
Message#87
27.12.18, 15:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

* Oleg!!!,
Thanks for answers! I think about the same direction.
But T3 is significantly cheaper than M3 ... in terms of mr. On Ali.
I will try to order T2 4/64 with LTE. Here it is at a price comparable to M3, but to the one without LTE ... M3 is good - yes, but in the total stuffing it is significantly more expensive (>20 tyr.).
By the way, M3 is also extremely small (on Ali), as is T2.

I was met somewhere by the opinion that the Kirin processor (which is in the M3) is "marginal": lol: you can probably agree with that on the schedule according to the schedule.
And indeed, compared to Snapdragon, it is less common.

Post has been editedSomethung - 27.12.18, 15:52
Oleg!!!
Message#88
28.12.18, 11:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 515
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Somethung @ 12/27/18 16:51*
Good M3 - yes, but in the full stuffing significantly more expensive (>20 tyr.).

In full stuffing it is M3 8.4 ". I wrote about the light version, but it has everything you need, including LTE. The price in Russia is on average 15https: //market.yandex...m3/1730363365? clid = 913

--------------------
Somethung
Message#89
31.12.18, 12:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Oleg!!! @ 12/28/18 11:24*
In full stuffing it is M3 8.4 ". I wrote about the light version, but it has everything you need, including LTE. The price in Russia is on average 15https: //market.yandex...m3/1730363365? clid = 913

* Oleg!!!,
Thanks for the advice! I took the option you specified.
Doubts about the incomplete Russification of the full-stuffed Ketai and the “left” LTE bands, as well as the bonus on the availability of a guarantee when buying in Russia, inclined me to the side of M3 Lite. Took in DNS for 16 ty.
Oleg!!!
Message#90
01.01.19, 03:10
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 515
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Somethung @ 12/31/18 12:47*
Thanks for the advice!

You're welcome. Post then, as navigation, battery, heating.

--------------------
Oleg!!!
Message#91
11.04.19, 16:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 515
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

And I still took the T3 8 inches 2/16, for 8900r. In Moscow, I came to the store and took the last one. Did not get involved alishkoy! But the growth and firmware is normal.
As a navigator showed himself perfectly. For three hours of navigation, it was discharged by 25%, and this is not yet swung battery.
Charging calmly enough for half a day of riding to Tula, Tula and back, plus a half hour YouTube, while my wife and mother-in-law from the hospital waited. It turns out that if I charge it before the road, then on the way I hardly have to recharge it.
By speed, I did not notice any brakes in Yandex. Routes rebuilds quickly taking into account traffic jams and my settings. Loudness is enough.
According to the accuracy of the ZHPS, the coordinates are determined by 2-5 seconds longer than my Xiaomi phone. But quite accurately.
I do not play toys on it, I do not foul up with different programs. Maps for navigation uploaded to the main memory.
Of course, if you put Navitel, you will have to buy a memory card. But most likely Navitel will not be transferred from the phone to it. The last six months, I don’t like at all how it works. Yandex Navigator does Navitel in all respects and is free of charge.

--------------------

5 pagesV  « < 3 4 5 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 12:58