Owners Club HTC One SV

Rep: (2009)
Owners ClubHTC One SV
Picturec520e, c525e
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Firmware | Owners Club HTC One SV

In the subject areForum Rulesandrules.

Here you can communicate on any topic, on the device, and not only. Communicate here can not only the owners of this device. :)

Post has been editedsyncmaster172n - 13.08.13, 22:07

Floodim fse: russian:

Rep: (33)
Hey yo! Here I am - meet me! :)

Hezashi, welcom: yes2:

Rep: (37)
I will probably subscribe, and accept me;)
True, I only have Desire S: blush:

Well, comrades, let anyone who wants / pulls oversee the firmware, submit it to the curator ... And it hurts to look at the firmware header ...: russian_ru:

Posted on 08/13/2013, 10:04 PM:

mikerwhite, welcom: yes2:

Rep: (118)
Hey ho!

Rep: (1205)
Hello everyone, hello everyone .... Who are we going to deceive ....
I admit honestly I do not really like the HTC from the time of HD2 ...,
but for a comrade I’m ready to return and reconsider my position ...

Post has been editedalextech77 - 13.08.13, 23:29
Reason for editing: So, here I just took and edited ...

Rep: (37)
alextech77, but I really like the new one. After the previous devices from the company. A completely successful device, the camera is really not the best by the standards of 2013. Although she, too, is limping with my Sonya. Or I’m too picking on devices: scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedmikerwhite - 13.08.13, 22:34
Reason for editing: a small fix in the content

Rep: (1)
And I'm with you :)
Owner a little over a week. : rolleyes:

Rep: (67)
mikerwhite,
the camera is really not so hot,: sveta: but if it focuses well ... there are no complaints about video shooting: happy:

alextech77, : yes2:

Rep: (1205)
mikerwhite,
Duc and sound, they freaked out on it ... because of the bits it sounds somehow artificial .... Although .... it was not such a great experience in use .... I tested it for a couple of days and handed it back.

alextech77, bitz is lol, IMHO ... I listen to music on the device not including this bitz ...

Posted on 08/13/2013, 23:40:

By the way, such a joke - I installed the latest version of the Dolphin HD browser now and earned the flash fully ... o_O I didn’t perform any dances with a tambourine ... Although the dolphin on 4.1 ceased to support flash, like Opera ...

Post has been editedsyncmaster172n - 13.08.13, 23:37

Rep: (48)
who uses what keyboard on the phone, otherwise I have the standard One SV, through the phone on this site it displays hieroglyphs, who tells me something, it's not the browser, I checked it. And then I'm sitting at work through the phone, but I can’t write a message in any way (((Interestingly, on other sites, everything is OK

Post has been editedpsi-86 - 13.08.13, 23:56

psi-86 mb languages ​​to change in the settings? ;)

psi-86 But is Russian in the settings of the native clave? If not, can I get it? The firmware, by the way, is not Asian, by any chance?
The native clave of norms, in principle, but I got used to the Svaypovskaya on a slipper, and put it on the phone ...
In the native, can it still be in the encoding? : scratch_one-s_head:
In the settings of the keyboard is the language of the system, like? Put onl Russian ...: scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedsyncmaster172n - 14.08.13, 01:09

Such a question, are there any modified firmware on this device?

Post has been editedKoT163 - 14.08.13, 01:15

Rep: (38)
And where is the list of honorary strawberry in the hat? I want to record.

Posted on 08/14/2013, 01:21:

KoT163,
There is a cleaned drain and custom kernels. There are no pure custom yet.

adgjl accepted :) We have a virtual record ...) There is no curator here yet ... I should flood here first like ...
And I don’t know if some kind of record is needed ... Meaning? : scratch_one-s_head: Usually in clubs like, some come, then leave, without staying for a long time, ask to write down, then flood a couple of posts, and leave the topic ... Then delete ... I don’t know ... You can vote if there’s a lot votes will be, what would record lists, then let's ...

Post has been editedsyncmaster172n - 14.08.13, 01:31

I would like it to reach us :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 2:03 p.m.